Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wife & Mistress

To: My Friends on the Net From: SeeShow Subj: She's his Wife; She's his mistress NOTE:I Received this from someone else. I call it Wife & Mistress. My stiff penis pointed up in the air at my Mistress as she strutted across the room in her high heels. Although she is also my wife, I am only allowed to address her as Mistress. In fact, I really only think of her as my master and I her slave rather than wife and husband. So here I was, my hand cuffed wrists were stretched high overhead, connected to a hook in the ceiling so that I dangled like a fish at the end of a line, completely at my Mistress's mercy. My Mistress had stripped me when I first arrived home, and I was naked except for the manacles around my wrists and a bright red ball gag in my mouth. Mistress had gotten pretty loose herself, wearing nothing but a black garter belt, nylon stockings, crotchless panties and her six inch high heels. As she sat on the black leather couch, spreading her legs wide so that I could see her hot-pink beaver, my cock twitched violently, longing to plunge into her slick depths. My Mistress reached down and parted her pussy lips, saying, "I have a friend who thinks I shouldn't masturbate in front of my slave. He thinks it compromises my power. I think he's wrong; you know why, don't you?" I murmured incoherently against my gag. "Of course you know. You're watching me play with what you want, and you know that I'm not going to give it to you." She ran one hand across her rosy nipples while the other hand began to play with her cunt. "And that, slave, is power." Laughing, she began to jerk herself off, her deft fingers working her pearly pink love button while she stared straight into my eyes. I followed her every move, every caress as she gently stirred her glistening slit with her middle finger. As she continued to torture me with her display of power, I could see her sweet juices flowing untasted down to her asshole..Soon her stomach muscles began to tighten, and she quickened the pace until she finally exploded with a hot, noisy climax. I'd have given anything to be allowed the same privilege. However she did eventually let me down to grovel in front of her on my knees and to suck her sweet pussy. I was so close to getting off myself when she had her second shattering climax of the evening. Sometimes I can get myself off by just sucking her slit. However, if I can't then I just have to go to bed frustrated because my Mistress never allows me to touch myself and of course she never allows me to fuck her. She says that would be unthinkable for a slave to do and that she saves her pussy for her real men that she enjoys during the day when I'm at work. I've never seen her with another man, but I'm sure that she does sex a lot of other men. She's told me that if I prove to be a very good slave over the next month that she may give me the privilege of watching her fuck one of her lovers. I'm not sure that I really want to see her make love to some hunk. But, I'm sure if that is what she wants, that's the way it will be. After all she is the Mistress and I am only her slave. ..... seeshow@direclynx.net 6111 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment