Tuesday, September 25, 2012

She Came To Me

SHE CAME TO ME by User I fucked her last night, the first time she had strayed from her husband's bed. I thought it would be a one shot deal until the next morning. When she appeared at my doorstep with a cup of coffee and nothing under her robe, I knew she was mine anytime I wanted. She flashed me standing in the hallway. I pulled her into my apartment as she shed the robe. She climbed my body to put her mouth on mine. I've nver seen a woman quite so hot. As I held her ass in my hands, I could feel her juices running down her thighs. She told me it had been incredibly exciting doing it outdoors where we could get caught, doing it with a black man, doing it with the first man ever to fuck her outside of wedlock, cheating on her husband. She had been ashamed when it was over and cried herself to sleep, then awakened later as she masturbated herself. It was the first time she had done herslef since she was 15. She told me her hands were not as satisfying as my cock. She wanted to play the total slut until her husband was home and experience fucking and sucking in every way possible. She told me all of this as she devoured my cock in the hallway. I was going crazy at the sight of my black cock penetrating her porcelain white face. I dragged her into my bedroom and took her missionary style, both of us coming within minutes. It was pure lust. She locked her legs high around my back and caught my rythm immediately, pushing into me as viciously as I pushed into her. My come leaked out of her, draining down the crack of her ass. I played with the creamy white trail and slowly pushed a finger into her ass hole. "Not there." she said, "Never there." "I've fucked your mouth once and your pussy twice," I whispered. "If you want to experience everything, you have to take it in the ass." Her mouth caught mine again and I used my tongue in her mouth like I intended to use my cock in her ass. After a few minutes, I pulled away, looking her straight in the eye. "Take my cock in your hands and put it where it belongs." I said. She held my gaze as she found my cock and slowly slid it past her pussy to the entrance to her ass. She gazed down as I flexed my hips forward, just enough to penetrate her with the head of my cock. She gasped, a little from the pain of being invaded anally for the first time, a little from the realization of what she was about to do. I looked into her eyes again, asking the slient questions. Should I continue? Her answer was obvious. She brought her legs up to give me a better angle. I hooked my hands under her knees and pressed them to her chest, totally exposing her most secret parts to my onslaught. We both stared at the point of contact, the point where my cock was slowly inching into her virgin ass. Her pussy lips opened wider and wider in direct relationship to my penetration. When I was all the way in, her cunt was gaping open, her clit standing out like a miniature cock. I moistened my fingers and began to strum the little thing. She came hard, an orgasm that shook her from the waist down and caused her cunt muscles to vibrate. The sensation brought me off. She fell asleep and I showered. When I came back into the bedroom, she was still asleep but her hands had slipped between her legs again, unconscious but masturbating. I slipped my cock into her mouth and replaced her hands with mine. It was a fantastic morning. 3788 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment