Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Stepfather

THE STEPFATHER By Arieboy Recently I met Ginger through an adult site on the Internet. Her ad read, ?Seeking older man who has acting and improvisational skills to play my step dad.? The body of the ad was much more detailed. I had nothing to lose by answering the ad and in so doing wrote a fantasy in addition to my basic response. A few hours later I got a response asking me for a phone number of which I was dubious, so I gave the party one of those throw away cell numbers I often use in my sexcapades. I emailed the number and within minutes a woman was ringing me. It was Ginger. The woman asked if I'd like to meet at a coffee house and see if we, ?clicked? and I did not hesitate to agree to the meeting. After about ten minutes there was no doubt that the pheromones between us were indeed present. Soon she asked if I would like to go to her apartment and just fool around. Ginger was thirty-three years old, about five-feet-nine inches bearing a definite C cup, bleached blond and very slutty trashy but hot and attractive. In other words she was hot and nasty and looked every centimeter the part. After talking for about an hour out of a clear blue sky she asked if I would like to watch her fuck herself on web-cam for some older guys and squirt for them. I of course said go for it baby! At first it seemed a bit too forward and overkill but I knew Ginger wanted to convince me she was every bit as nasty as she came off as being. She did whatever she did with the computer and positioning of her web-cam and told me that there were about nine guys watching her, and asked me if that excited me knowing that men were going to watch her jack her pussy off and that she was going to squirt for them. I told her to hell with them you nasty girl think how excited I am going to be watching you in person. Ginger positioned herself in her chair and began caressing her breast teasing her viewers and me, and moved her hand slowly towards her cunt. Soon she was madly fucking herself using three fingers and within a minute she was squirting one stream after another some traveling as far a five feet. This show went on for at least fifteen minutes whereupon she quit, turned off the cam and laid beside me on her bed. By this time I was naked and my cock rock hard me stroking it. I reached over and felt her recently gushing pussy. She asked if I would put my fingers inside her find her G-spot and massage it and make her squirt. Then she asked if I would lick up all the juice that I managed to to get her to squirt. As I lay her down and began massaging her very erotic pussy she began writhing about the bed and calling me daddy. Things like, my God daddy that feels so good. Was I a good girl for you tonight daddy? Are you going to drink my juices, daddy? Are you going to fuck me daddy? My hand was moving in and out of her beginning to squirt cunt like a piston. Each time she squirted as promised I got down and sucked up the juices. After five or six squirts I could not stand it any longer and I mounted her and began fucking her. The bed was soaked where she had squirted and when she got me on my back and mounted my throbbing hot 8 inch cock it was in a way miserable laying in the now cooling juices, I would have preferred dry. Throughout she just kept calling me daddy and asking for my approval of her nastiness, which I of course, kept willing giving her. Ginger was so nasty I decided not to play any decency and just go for it and do whatever she would not balk at, which that night was nothing. I was so hot I came four times before dawn came through the window. I had shot two big loads into her snatch, one in her ass and one in her mouth that I demanded she swallow. The thing was I had caught on. She wanted me to be her daddy, or as I later found out, her step dad who had used her from age 13 until she was 23 as his personal sex toy. I clearly saw that if I totally got into this daddy facade that this slut was going to be my sex toy too. When we fell asleep a sort of sex madness was running through my mind even if I was laying on a wet bed with a woman I didn't really know a damn thing about. We we awoke I took Ginger to breakfast and there I ask her if she would fuck some big black cock for daddy. Ginger replied, ?Sure daddy, just like all those other times when you used to sell me to the black men when you needed extra money?? Yes, Ginger was a tragic victim of horrible sordid child abuse but since there was no way in hell I could fix her, I thought I might as well enjoy her for as long as this daddy charade was going to continue. Shit if not me, then some other guy would be playing daddy to Ginger. I told Ginger that later on we would be going to a black dance club and there she would dance with many black dudes, flirt and make it known she was available for a gang bang. I picked Ginger up at around 9pm having told her to wear a very short skirt and look as much like a painted up little white bitch as she possibly could. If anything, Ginger was very obedient for when she answered the door she gave me an instant hard on she looked so fucking nasty. I wanted to fuck her right there but forced myself to wait for later when I could use black semen for that wonderful pink velvet lubricant. At the club it wasn't long before she was dancing with every black guy that could get a chance and when not dancing she was being fondled to include having her tits sucked in public and being fingered in booth and on barstool. When the black men asked to take her or fuck her she told them they would have to check with daddy. I am sure they took that to mean her cucky husband which, of course was me. Shit getting a babe laid by black cock was a been there done that thing for me so I pulled no punches when talking to men who wanted her. I asked how much cock they were sporting hard, as for me and my new found daughter or step daughter, I was only accepting applications from guys with nine inches or better. When I found guys I liked not wise jive asses I would motion for Ginger and have her come over and play with them until they got an erection. At that point I would fondle the hard cock myself in order to see if I thought it was big enough to satisfy Ginger and big enough for me to enjoy going in and out of her cunt. In the end I gave five guys my disposable cell number and told them to call in an hour, enough time for me to get a sleezy motel for the fuck fest. In the end only four actually called and I gave them the address and room number of the quickie by the hour sagging bed mirrored and red carpeted motel. Ah, damn right it was just the place to see a pretty little white cunt take on some black cocks to completion. When all the men got to the motel I told Ginger to strip lay on the bed and jack her cunt off for them. I also asked them to get naked and stroke their cocks as Ginger gave the show and for them to get ready to maul Ginger. After a while I told the guys to have at her, first cum first serve, if you can't find a hole guys rub them cocks on that milky white skin until a hole opens up. The longest and thickest cock which really turned me on was about ten inches with what may have been a 9 inch girth, that one had me going I even grabbed the shaft of it as it went in and out of Ginger's now soaking with black cum cunt. I felt like a movie director orchestrating with obsession all the moves in a script that was, at best, going on in some frame of madness in my then obsessed and near depraved yet hot mind. Stick it in her mouth, fuck her in the ass, jack off on her tits, put two in her mouth at once, put two in her cunt at once. Shit, I had these guys working and without one word of bitching about the labor or pleasure I was demanding they do to my newly acquired step daughter. After about three hours when all the black studs were totally spent, I lay next to Ginger rubbing cum all over her milky white skin, and fist fucking her so I could feel all the cum inside her drenched cunt. Reluctantly but obsessed, I got down and began sucking her pussy and the various mixtures of cum inside it. Then, I just had to have my bare cock inside that nasty drenched freshly fucked pussy feeling that wonder pink velvet that only a freshly fucked cunt by other men can provide. I have no idea how many times I came inside her cunt but it was as many as I could squeeze out until my balls were aching and I had that cum too much pain in deep in my ass. We both wound up taking about a three hour nap and sure as hell, I woke up as horny and hot as before I had fallen asleep. I told Ginger that daddy was not yet satisfied. She asked what she could do to make it all better and get me satisfied. I told her she needed to fuck some more men for daddy. But it was nearly 3:30am and where in the hell were we going to find men at that hour? Never fear! After all it was a sleezy fuck motel with all kinds of johns and pervs coming and going with whomever and the hookers they were taking there. With that thought I opened the door with Ginger laying on the bed naked all mussed up and just waited for men to walk by. You don't have to lead a thirsty horse to water. Soon one man after another was stopping and starring into the room, not coming in but having that, can I come in and fuck you lady look on their faces. I walked out and whores, and Johns and just horny fucks were hanging all over the walkways and parking lot. When I saw one I liked or wanted to fuck Ginger I would motion and when they got over to the door, I would ask if they would like to go in and get a little of that? I did not have any refusals. By 6:00 am Ginger I think had fucked about eight more strangers, most of them white guys. I finally closed the door to savor the now dripping cunt and saturated bed with so many leaking loads of cum on the cheap sheets. Of course, I was hard as a rock again and again began fucking the pink velvet freshly fucked pussy telling Ginger that she was a good daughter and she need to keep her daddy satisfied like this all the time. I took Ginger home around 9:00 after I could not have cum again if my very life depended upon doing so. That night I naturally went over to Ginger's house to get some more, how much did I need. This is absolutely no shit! She answered the door in a funky housecoat, glib and with virtually no affect at all. She allowed me into the kitchen but only a few feet. About that time another man came out of her bedroom and told me that now he was going to be Ginger's daddy. What? Then Ginger told me as though she had no self or personality left. You can't be my step daddy anymore, as you can see I have a new one. I asked why, I felt jilted and like shit losing this nasty little creature. Ginger in the most matter of fact way told me, you can't be my step daddy anymore because you are not nasty enough for me, I need a nasty step daddy. With that she asked me to leave and not call her anymore. Damn right in my obsession, I was thinking diseases and worse. Too late now. But as I drove home I kept asking myself, just how nasty do you have to be to be her step daddy? Now some months later I could make conjecture, I could speculate but why? As fucking nasty and perverted as I am and with all the nasty shit I have done with other nasty women-What this Ginger needs is a mystery to me, How much fucking nastier can you get. In Ginger's case I guess a lot but for the life of me what would that consist of for this woman? 12525 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment