Friday, September 21, 2012

Night Prowler

NIGHT PROWLER By Terri I met Gene and Terri at a sports bar about a year and a half ago. Gene and I were having a few beers, periodically glancing at a basketball game, which by then had become only peripherally interesting. We were introduced earlier by a mutual friend, who had since left, essentially bailing out on a conversation he had started. I don't recall what we were talking about, but I'm pretty sure I was defending the pagan point of view when Terri entered the room, shattering my train of thought, and bringing about a sudden change of expression on my face. Gene turned his head to locate the source of my distraction then swung his head back with a malicious grin. "You like her?" he asked provocatively flicking his eyebrows. "Mmmmm" was the best I could do in terms of formulating a response. Terri was at our table in no time, her hand on Gene's shoulder, she craned her neck around and planted a solid kiss on his lips. She looked nothing short of extraordinary, wearing a simple but elegant dress that carefully showcased every curve of her petite body. Her gently flaring hips accentuated her narrow waist and flat stomach, pert round breast would have been nice, although unremarkable, on most women, but on her body they were nothing short of delectable. The neckline of her dress displayed her delicate collarbone and just a hint of cleavage. Her classically beautiful face was framed by a mane of blond hair extending past her shoulders towards her waist. To my embarrassment, Gene introduced Terri as his wife. Terri extended her pale hand to me, our handshake appeared as a spectacle of contrasting color and size. We locked eyes briefly, but feeling a rapid rise in my sense of guilt, lust, anxiety, I tore my eyes away. She reminded Gene they were running late for a previous engagement, and apologized for taking him away. I explained that I felt that we had already exhausted the conversation, that it was a godsend she had arrived when she did. We said our goodbyes and I watched the happy couple leave, my eyes gradually shifting to feast on Terri, her suggestively petite body moving sensuously under her loosely fitted dress. Gene turned to look at me as he opened the door for her, again flicking his eyebrows and smiling profusely. I met Gene on many subsequent occasions at the same sport bar. Over time I was gradually exposed to the internal dynamic of his relationship with Terri, especially the sexual aspect. It would appear they had tried to prevent the waning of mutual sexual interest by deliberately attempting to add "spice" to their relationship. First, by vicariously adding others to the relationship, which involved for the most part Terri flashing the guy in shoe store down at the local mall, then rushing back home with Gene and fucking each others brains out; when time and circumstances allowed they would periodically take a third person to bed with them; the most recent turn took the form of a fantasy Terri had of being fuck by a night prowler. Since they sometimes worked different shifts, this particular fantasy would start with Terri giving Gene a call at work, telling him she's getting ready to go to bed, the cue for him to start making his way over. He would arrive to find Terri in bed, blindfolded. He would quickly tie her hands to the brass rail, make fast and furious with her, before leaving and heading back to work. I listened with rapt attention as he ttold me the details of these encounters. According to Gene, the law of diminishing returns had eliminated the spice from this fantasy as well. By virtue of the fact that Terri knew who her intruder was, he felt, laid waste to the critical elements of surprise and suspense. Gene went on to say he waslooking for someone to play the night intruder for Terri. I was coy and elated. "What do you mean?" He said Terri would enjoy the experience of having someone else play the night intruder provided it was someone he knew and trusted, someone who did not drift in their immediate social orbit. I quickly agreed, and we immediately began to work out the logistics that bring this fantasy to life. We finally agreed the fantasy would take place at a nearby hotel. The hotel room was unlocked and I walked in, not quite knowing what to expect. There was a bed in the center of the room and surely enough Terri was on it. She was blindfolded, her thin pale arms tied to the brass rail above her head. She wore a bra and sheer panties, from which a closely cropped triangle of blond pubic hair could be seen. Her body tensed as I entered the room, obviously aware of my presence, her arms pulling slightly against the restraints. Keeping my eyes fixed on her, I quickly undressed, wondering all the while if she was able to see through the blindfold. Strangely enough I did not experience the surging erection I had expected. I sat at the edge of the bed, taking in as much of her as I could, noting that she looked somewhat different than I recall. Absurdly, Terri raised her knee in what appeared to be some futile attempt to hide her sex. I gently ran the back of my fingers down her neck, my thumb along her jaw line, then under her lower lip, before finally kissing her briefly, moving along before the kiss was fully developed. I swung both feet onto the bed, so that I was stretched out alongside her. My skin against hers, my cock against her thigh, it wasn't long before I had a hot, raging erection. Terri adjusted herself, her body assuming a more receptive posture as she brought her leg to rest against my cock. I began tracing kisses along her neck, collarbone, gradually easing myself on top of her. In an instant I removed her bra and began squeezing her small breasts with my oversized hands, alternately teasing each nipple by flicking my tongue over it, finally gently using my teeth to pull the rose colored nipple away from the surface of her skin. She responded favorably with a groan as I took more of her breast into my mouth, her thigh rubbing hard against my cock as she began to twist and rotate her hips under me. Again, my hand found its way to her lips, tracing the lines of her sensuous mouth; this time she elevated her chin and parted her lips slightly, allowing my thumb to slip inside. Her tongue was warm and wet as it swirled around my thumb sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, further maddening the already half-crazed cock rubbing up against her thigh. We had barely started and I felt my heart was beating way too fast, so I attempted to reassert some semblance of control - or at least neutralized the subtle shift in power I felt was taking place. I had suffered from an incurable urge to taste her, probably dating back to the first day I saw her, so I began my inconspicuously crawled downward. I started kissing her flat abdomen. I stroked admiringly the curves of her waist and hip, ran the back of my fingers across her stomach, then slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties, my fingers idling briefly amid the dark blonde triangular crop of pubic hair, before moving further down between her legs to stroke her pussy. Terri must of sensed my intent as she raised her magnificent ass slightly off the bed allowing me to remove her satin panties, then parted her legs to give me greater access. I couldn't resist burying my face completely in her crotch, playfully nuzzling her damp pubic hair and inhaling her fragrance, before inserting my tongue deep into her. She shuddered slightly, emitted a low groan, raised her legs and wrapped them around my shoulders as I began tongue-fucking her. As my tongue was darting in and out of her pussy, Terri began a symphony of erotic sounds and heavy breathing, her legs pulling me close as she grounded her steaming pussy into my face and tongue. She arched her back allowing me cup her ass in both hand while I feasted greedily, taking in as much as I could of her taste and smell, before she finally erupting in a wild waterfall orgasm, spinning out of control like someone in the throes of a seizure, her legs thrashing and her thin arms pulling against the restraints. Without thinking I removed the restraints. Terri appeared puzzled for a moment and, without saying a word, merely adjusted her blindfold. I was on her again, kissing her this time like I had neglected to kiss her before, my cock still hard against her. I began a mock fuck, thrusting my cock against her mound and clit. With a very warm hand Terri reached down to stroke my cock before placing it at the entrance of her well-lubricated pussy. I disappeared in her, froze for a moment, transfixed, while a reign of terror and panic passed over me. Tentatively, I began to move my cock in and out of Terri's tight pussy. There was a sudden gasp, followed by a low groans as she lifted and rotated her pussy against me, gradually pulling her knees toward her chest. We found a steady rhythm and fucked for a deliciously long time, neither of us wanting it to end. However, soon her legs began to tighten around my lower back, making it possible for only short hard strokes; her hands leaving my shoulders, collapsed around my neck as she pulled me in close. The combination of Terri's tight wet pussy, her legs locked strongly around my back, the galloping rhythm that forced me to march at her pace, my face buried in her hair and neck, amid all the fragrances, made me delirious and vulnerable again. Her hot pussy closing around me, I eased out of her to stall a sure orgasm and to change the tempo. I rolled her over on her side, again easing my hot cock into her sweet wet pussy. Terri quickly settled in, wiggling her delicious ass into me, as I began pounding her from behind. Again and again, her petite frame jerked as I slammed into her, my hand grasping her hip as I forced myself still deeper. She removed my hand from her hip and placed it on her clit and it wasn't long before we both erupted in a shared orgasm that seemed to shake the entire room. As we lay there for what seemed like minutes, the telephone rang. Sensing it was Gene, I picked up the receiver and handed it to her. She spoke softly to him, as I got dressed. I gave her a kiss and headed out the door, almost sure that I would see her again. 3761 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment