Sunday, September 30, 2012

Emily & Ellen's Bet Ch. 16

This is a re-write of Emily & Ellen's Bet, originally posted in April of 2011. The effort is part of re-writing the entire continuous story arc of Ellen's Bet > Roberta's Bet > Dani's Bet > Emily's Bet > Ellen & David's Bet > Emily & Ellen's Bet. I re-wrote these stories for two reasons. First, I wanted to clean up some sloppiness in the writing. Second, I wanted to take the six stories, only two of which were planned to any degree at the beginning of Ellen's Bet with the others conceived and added later, and create better internal consistencies, and plot and character consistency, between them. At this point I think a reader could look at these stories as one tale comprising a six-part novel. Emily and Ellen: Emily & Ellen's Bet - Chapter Sixteen Emily Brooklyn reluctantly kicked off her flats. She reached around behind her and unzipped her dress and let it fall. She was in just a pair of panties and a bra underneath. Marcy grabbed the hem of her black tee shirt, pulled the garment over her head, and threw it to the floor. She unfastened her jeans and began to push them down. "Shit," I heard Martina breath beside me. I'm sure the gum snap that followed was entirely unintentional. I've spent years examining other females' faces as they strip for an audience. This was going to be fun. 2791 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment