Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ms. Marca Part 57

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me? just a part of my life! Ms. Marca Part 57 I looked to see that it was almost 1:15 AM, why didn't Jack send that nice looking Brad down here, we are just three houses away! Than the phone rang. "Ring, ...ring! Hello!" "Marca, baby doll, Jack here, hey sweet thing come on back to the party, got two guys here who are asking about and keep looking for that wild party girl! That wild one called Marca!" "Jack I can't! Not with Kim there and the other wives who know me, I just can't cause any rumor to start! Who are the two guys?" "The two bartenders, one is that Brad you ask about!" "Oh Jack, you know how to mess with a girls mind, oh so he did ask about me, for real?" "He did sweet thing, I told him you only party with hung men, he just looked at me and said, you think 9 inches is big enough for her?" "Oh Jack, I can't come in the house even if I do come back!" "Hell baby, fuck him out back near the fence, no one will know!" "Jack, tell him to meet me where he saw me earlier tonight, with that other guy I was with, be there in 15 minutes, bye!" I ran upstairs and looked in on Tim, snoring like a log, still sound asleep. I put on a pair of my tennis shoes, a short jean skirt and a pullover tank top. No panties, no bra, I was going to play, to party, to fuck their brains out! I put on lip stick, perfume, rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and I picked up a light blanket as I was going out the back door and down the street to Jack's and in his side gate to the back where the big hedges were. As I got near the hedges I heard a voice say: "Hey, good looking, over here, you Marca?" I moved closer and looked over my shoulder at the house where the party was still going on big time. "Hi, yes I'm Marca, your Brad, right?" He just smiled and took me in his arms and kissed me. I pulled back took the blanket and spread it out behind the hedges. "We had better not take our time I got to be home soon," I said as I quickly unbuttoned and stripped his pants down his legs. His cock sprung to full attention. I was amazed at its length, damn Jack was not kidding. It had to be at least 9" long and I had to have it. I was still on my knees as I reached for it. It was hard and rippled with veins that stood out over the length of his shaft. My fingers would not reach all the way around it. The head was engorged and appeared ready to explode any minute. As I stroked his shaft, my tongue swirled around the large head and I cupped his balls with my other hand. I looked up at him and saw in the faint light coming from the house, his face distorted with lust as he moaned softly. I knew that he couldn't last long this first time so I took the large head into my mouth and sucked while licking it as I continued to stroke the base of his swollen shaft. He placed his hands on my head and began to move in and out driving to the back of my throat. I could feel it swell as his balls tightened and he exploded inside of my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but the excess spilled down my chin and onto my breasts. I got as much as I could on my fingers and brought them to my mouth. I licked the bottom of his shaft and cleaned all of his sweet cum from his giant cock. He reached down and pulled me up. Leaning down, he kissed me and tasted his cum in my mouth. His tongue swirled around mine and kissed me more deeply. His hands roamed over my back and he pulled my tank top off up over my head letting it drop to the ground between us. He kneeled in front of me, sucking one nipple between his lips. His tongue swirled around the swollen bud as he pulled me into his face. He reached for my short skirt and easily slid it down my legs. I almost passed out when his tongue found my clit and he licked it before sucking it between his lips. His tongue darted into my waiting pussy and he swirled it around inside of me, touching all sides of my wet tunnel. I grabbed his head and pressed it into me as my climax began to rise within me. He continued to lick, suck and plunge his tongue into me as I shuddered in my first orgasm. My knees were weak as the tremors shook me. He stood up and pulled me to him. I could feel his cock, still hard against my tummy. He bent his knees and forced them between my legs spreading them apart. Placing his hands on my firm hard ass cheeks and raised up pushing that massive cock head between my now wet labia. He continued to lift me with his hands while his cock slowly slid into my pussy. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time as his cock eased its way inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips as he continued to slide deeper and deeper. He was very gentle as I adjusted to his thick cock. I kissed him and humped slowly on his mobster love pole. Than I felt myself going backwards and down as he laid me on the blanket with his cock still buried deep inside my pussy. He withdrew his cock slowly until the head was barely inside of me, and then pushed it slowly back inside. He stroked slowly, in and out for several strokes before he stopped and looked down on me. I smiled back up at him and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down to my lips and kissed him deep with my tongue. One thing I have learned over the years is that a woman can make a man feel on top of the world, or she can deal him a blow that might last forever. Just say something about his dick and you have done one or the other. This was one hunk I wanted to make his day. I was his to do with whatever he pleased, and I moaned, "You're deeper than anyone has been inside me before. I have never had a cock this big inside me." He looked at me and said "Marca, all I've been thinking about since I first saw you at the bar was kissing you, holding you in my arms, making love to you!" Making love to me, this hit me like a ton of bricks. "You mean you've been thinking of screwing my brains out!" Then he grabbed my legs and hooked his arms under them. Oh shit I was in heaven, he was not some old guy or even a horny asshole my age, he was a hot hunk who had my juices flowing. I could smell our sex in the air. I could feel and hear his balls smacking against my pubic area. Then I did something that I had never done to any man before. I pulled his head close and placed my big juicy wet lipstick lips against his ear and I said: "Brad, I want you to leave it inside me. I want you to cream me, shoot it deep inside my pussy." I leaned back and slid forward, giving him better access to my throbbing pussy. Soon he was pounding me hard and fast, his face grimacing with the pleasure that my tight pussy was giving him. His big rod made my pussy seem tight. I held on to his arms and one hand on his back and met his thrusts with my own. The pleasure was almost unbearable as he filled me with his cock flesh like only a young hunk can. I was having one orgasm after another as wave after wave of pleasure filled my body. He moved his lips to my rock hard nipples and sucked me into one more orgasm. Than he pulled off my nipple and looked me in the eye and said. "God I could fall in love with you!" We were staring into one anothers eyes enjoying the pleasure that we were sharing. His moans became louder as I felt his cock begin to swell. With a low grunting sound he shot his hot seed deep into my belly pushing me to a higher level of pleasure as I came hard and squeezed his cock even tighter. The throbbing continued as he exhausted his sperm inside of me. "Jesus that was good, Brad, you are wonderful, you're so sweet when you , ah, ..!" "You make any man feel like a great lover when you make love like that!" Was I making love, was that what he felt it was, oh this sweet boy, god he is just a boy, I guess. "Brad how old are you hon?" "I just turned 22." I smile up at him, just the right age. Damn I can still feel his dick in me, it still is stiff, wow, something new for me. The sensation was amazing. He was making love to me again, well that was what he called it, I knew it as getting a good hard fucking when my other lovers did this. His cock would almost lift me up off the blanket as he moved again in me. I reached down and took the head of his nut sac in my hand as it moved against my ass, between my legs. "Oh, Brad! I'm going to cum again.!" Hearing that, He pushed me forward. I had to grab the blanket as he rammed his hard cock deep inside of my hot wet tunnel, lifting my ass off the ground. His large hands held my hips as his cock plunged into the depths of my pussy. I held on tight as he had his way with me. I couldn't have escaped if I had wanted to, which I certainly didn't. I screamed with pleasure as my orgasms were coming one after another as he pounded into me. I felt the head of his cock swelling inside of my pussy as he moaned loudly before exploding, sending his hot cum deep inside. His cock continued to throb as our juices ran down my ass. He removed his cock from me and I turned and hungrily licked our juices from it. Than I fell into his arms and he held me close. "Marca, can I see you again? I know your married, but I would love to see you again." "You're so sweet, you want to see an old married lady like me again? You've got to have a girl friend as good looking as you are!" "I do, she is in school back east and I have one year to go in school, but I still want to see you. I want to make love to you again and again." "Make love to me, you better look out you might fall in love with me, men have been known to do that." "Please, I would like to see you!" Just than I heard a car honk and we both got up and looked over the hedges, damn the house was dark. Brad looked at his watch in the darkness. "Wow, it's almost 5." I knew Tim would still be asleep, but I needed to get home before the earlier morning joggers saw me coming from Jack place to my house. We quickly got up and started to dress. I kneeled down and put on one of my tennis shoes that had come off during the hot and heavy love making. I looked up to see him pulling up his pants and I gave his cock a kiss as he was fastening his pants and zipping up that treasure that I had found. Again I stood and grabbed him around his neck as he lifted me and lowered my feet to the ground. Our juices flowed down our legs as he slowly withdrew his lips from me. I stood and wrapped my arms around Brad's neck giving him a wet kiss again and again, as I heard a car pull out of the driveway. We quickly rushed out the back side gate to the front and he had told me his car was parked down the street and on the next block. He walked me down to my house and I kissed him and told him. "Brad, this is my private cell phone number, call me next week!" I turned and ran to the house. Fucking this man that I had just met a few hours before, a man I had never seen before in my life and hoped to see again, but if I didn't I was thankful for an experience that I know I will never forget or regret. A whore loves to be told that she is loved, and could be loved, by a hunk like him. I make my way up the stairs to our first guest bedroom and slip out of my things and take a quick shower, washing his sperm from my love nest and check myself to make sure my pussy smells like Dove and not tuna fish. (I keep Dove in our guest bathrooms.) As I dry off, I check myself in the bathroom mirror. My swollen pussy lips were hanging slightly open between my splayed legs, my inner thighs were red and glistening. There was a red mark on my neck, shit a hickey and teeth marks on my left tit. Girl you better think of something when he see's this. Naked and clean I slip down the hall to our room and peek in to see Tim fast asleep, think god, he is still out. I go to my bathroom and get a aspirin and a glass of water, I know taking two of them will make me sleep better, as if I'm not tired. As I came out of my bath Tim rolled over, sat up and looked at me. "Marca, where you been?" Oh shit, had he been up, did he go looking for me, be cool girl! "Honey just getting an aspirin, I got a bad head, you need some baby?" "Oh do I, please honey, would you. Damn what happened, what time is it?" Than he fell back in bed and faced up toward the ceiling. I gave him three aspirin and a glass of water. "Marca what time is it, when did we get home, did I get sick, oh shit I feel bad! Tim sat up again, still out of it, and asked if everyone had already gone home. "Yes, baby they did!" He fell back on the pillow and let out a deep sigh. I then lay back on the bed, spread my legs and rubbed my over used pussy mound. My poor cunt still tingled from all the cocks I had had over the last 10 hours. It was like they were still fucking me, I mumbled to myself with a wistful smile. "Marca did I get sick?" "Yes honey you got sick, had to have Jack and David help you get up here, we just been home a little while, I'm tired baby, lets get a good night sleep and talk in the morning, love you honey!" He was snoring before I said night dear. I had pulled the blinds shut and no matter what time it was during the day, if they and the curtains were closed it was dark in our bedroom. I woke once around 10 AM to go Pee and than I woke when I felt Tim slip his hand to my ass. I peek at the clock and see that it is 1:20 in the afternoon. Tim got his fourteen hours in and I got 7. But I had more fun than he did. Than I felt the bed move as he moved toward me. I was sleeping on my side facing away from him and as always, in the nude. Than I felt him spoon me, the boy was horny, I guess the aspirin got rid of his headache. My poor little dick husband, he had been given a knock out pill in his last drink by one of the guys at Jack's party and I did the nasty with 4 of his good neighbors and one oversexed young bartender. I smiled to myself as I remembered that old saying I had heard from a client of mine when I lived in San Fran. I can fuck them standing I can fuck them laying. If I had wings, I could fuck them flying. Tim moved his hand to my butt and ran two fingers down my crack, wish I could fart about now. Just keep still he may go away, fat chance. Oh shit my ass hole is sore, I wonder why, fucking Jack and his god damn 8 inch meat roll, oh thank god he has one that size. He shifts again, both hands on me one on my hip and the other at my slit. This should be good, if I keep my knees together he will end up fucking my fold. With his little worm, that is about all he gets when I spread them anyway. Not there Tim, you dumb shit, that is my ass hole, it has been used already this weekend. I pucker hard to keep him out, hell I might feel something if I let him. Just fake being a sleep he will get off in a minute are two, than I can get back to sleep. than I feel his hand go down to his prick and he moves the head to my fold, that is where you need it, big boy, oh yea, like he and his 4 inches will do any good there. Might as will get this over with, I move my top leg up just a little and toward my stomach. Wide open for him to drive it home, will in to the fold and get maybe 2 inches in. Yea, there it is, in and he has a hand on my hip and the on my back. Ride it cowboy, give it to me, make me scream for pleasure, make me see stars. Will you hurry up and get off so I can get back to sleep. Not so fast Tim, your going to slip out, you little prick lover I told you so, that's it put it back in, I'm not going to, hell I'm a sleep. Ok, one more time, and not so fast, but than again, get this over with. That's it keep it in, good pace, nice movement, now your going, you got it, to bad it's not long enough to do me any good. Than I hear him, that sound of a climax coming. "Oh, yes, oh yea, oh me, yes, oh yes Marca, oh baby yes, oh god yyyyeeesss!" Will that was good for one of us. I feel him shrink out and he rolls over on his back and his breathing is hard and deep. I look at the clock, yap, 2 minutes, not bad. I close my eyes and think about that young and hung Brad, oh that is a dream. (hour later.) I hear the shower in his bath going, I look at the clock, almost 3, better get up and do something, it will not be fucking, he has done had that for the week, thank god. He comes out and I see my tall handsome husband, damn he is still good looking man to be in his 50's, got a good build and women do look at him, if he only had a cock to do something with. "Hey baby, you feeling better, you were hurting last night, I had to get Jack and David to help me get you home!" "I feel good today, but damn whatever it was it hit me and I went out like someone had turned off the switch. How about you baby, you were up looking for aspirin during the night, I think you were!" "Yes, I had to get one and you had a couple, but honey I think that was when we got home around midnight, I think! Other than that it was not a bad get together, did you enjoy seeing the neighbor's ?" Ring! Ring, I reach over and get the phone on the night stand. "Hello." "Hey baby, did you have a good time last night? Can you talk or is he there?" "Hey Jack, yes he is up and right here and we had a good time, I know it had to be something he ate at lunch, yea my cooking, not anything you served, no one else got sick did they?" "Did you screw that kids cock off, just how big was he?" "Oh did I! Jack, you know how to make a girl feel good, that was sweet of you to help me, you're a good neighbor!" I look up at Tim and wink at him, like I was putting it on thick to Jack. "Oh a good 9 might have been 10! Jack I can't remember much when I drink, you know me after I had two big one's, I m in a different world and I was last night." "You going to see him again? By the way I got that guy from Houston coming in this week, Tim in town, can you have a drink or lunch with my guy?" "Is the sun coming up in the east tomorrow? Oh Jack your crazy, honey Jack wants us to have a drink with him one night this week after work what is good for you?" "Marca, did you forget, I'm gone all week, sorry tell him we buy dinner next weekend when I'm back." "Jack, Tim is gone all week, so you want to do dinner next weekend?" Tim had been dressing all this time and than he looked at me and motion if I wanted something drink and I nodded yes and he was out the bedroom and headed down stairs. I got up and went to the door and saw that he was down the hall. "Jack, he just went down stairs, got to hang up here quick. No problem for drinks with your man call me on my cell noon tomorrow." "Baby, you had a good time, I know David and I did!" "Oh you know I did, your bad Jack, my poor little ass is sore this morning, hey thanks for fixing me up with that bartender, yes I had a great evening, love that type of party!" "I love your ass, I just got to do your ass once in a while, you know that. What time did you let that kid go?" "I got in just after 5." "You were fucking him from 2 until 5, shit how many times?" I giggle. "Jack I better go, tell you all about it when you call tomorrow, bye be sweet, love you hon!" Tim had to run do a few things on Sunday, before his trip and this gave me a chance to check my private cell phone. I never keep it on when Tim is around or the weekend, but when he is out I do check it from time to time. Wow lots of calls, Charles, David, don't know that one, maybe wrong number, than again might be Brad. I hit the message button. "Hi Marca, me Brad, I been thinking of you all day, I do want to see you again and I know your married, wish you would give me a call so I can hear your sexy voice again. The number I'm calling from is my apartment number, so just hit redial and I'm here all day. Please call, bye" Oh that sweet big cock hunk, I'll call you, just not today. Who else called, .. old Bill, Jay, Bruce, Bruce my body building buddy, damn hot guy. Danny my college boy, I wonder if uncle Bud still around, he never calls me. Edward the motel clerk, better check that one also. "Hey low Ms. Marca, Edward here, got boss man here, he wants a appointment with you Monday, noon in the room and said you be busy most of the afternoon, has friends from out of town in, ... you going to be busy girl. Bye, see you!" Has friends, is that two or twenty two, he knows the price, so whatever. Jake called, as did Earl, and David's guy from New York, Larry, oh big spender. Jack has called again. "Jack, Marca, I got a minute, Tim is out doing a few things!" "Hey baby doll, damn girl you were the hit at my party, I had no less that 6 guys call me wanting to know who the big tits baby is." "These were guys from your work?" "Two were clients, I hope they will be and a little help from you I think they just might, you on?" "Jack, first things first, so tell me about this client you want me to have a drink with!" "Marca baby, I want you to do more than have a drink with him, I'm trying to get him buy our stuff. He is a man my age. a old horny guy, loves women, big boob women, so you're my girl for him, just get him happy!" "Will, I can handle that I think, we got the same deal?" "Hell yes, you know he told me last time that he was looking forward to getting away from home and after a few drinks he came clean. He said he was looking for some companionship for the evening. I told him that I had a lady friend he might like to me!" "So you told him about me?" I found out he liked big boob women and I told him all about Marca a shapely brunette with two of the most massive fun bags I've seen in all my life. I told him you got 'em, and you knows it, and you uses 'em to keep me around. I told him there's nothing I like better than sucking them hard enough to make you think I'm trying to draw milk. Sucking on your nipples as if they were a all day sucker. I told him that was how you treated my cock, like it was a popsicle. How I love jamming my face between your 40DD's and waggling my head from side to side, and dropping my rock-hard prick between them and sawing away until I spew. "Oh Jack, god you got to stop talking like that, ... so when do I fuc ... meet him?" to be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 1806 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment