Saturday, September 29, 2012

Delicious Domination: Fae Almost Loses Control

Ever the Sex Goddess, Fae Clark had most of the important men in town panting after her sexual favors like love sick puppies. She could be seen sporting around town with the richest and most famous movers and shakers. They were all hopelessly addicted to her searing brand of down and dirty sex. It was one thing for a skanky trailer slut to spread her legs. However, Fae Clark was astoundingly beautiful with long tapered legs, wide flaring hips and big juicy mouthwatering pink nippled breasts. The cunning bitch kept her men sexually aroused by simply not washing her crotch very often. She?d learned a long time ago as a young prostitute in Prague that the lurid intoxicating odor of her unbathed ratty haired cunt could drive any man to his knees begging for sex. Her husband chose to ignore her indiscretions. The sleek skinned Romanian She-Bitch had savagely cuckolded Dan in the most graphic ways possible. She even kept her 25 year old live in Pool Boy with his magnificent 8 inch penis in the guest room two doors down from the master bedroom. Dan could hear Fae pussy whipping the young man over and over again long into the night. ?Honey? Give it to me! I need your great big rock hard horse cock!? She?d even orchestrated Dan eating Coy?s big dick in the shower rather than lose her. But it still wasn?t enough. It never is with big strapping dominant women like Fae. Also, she was falling in love with Dan?s shy accountant?s modest little pink penis. It amazed her personal body servant that a woman like Fae who could have any man in town eating out of the crack of her hot sweaty musty ass would fall for Ted?s meager endowment. ?What do you see in him?? Meg asked happily licking the sweat from between Fae?s dirty toes. ?It?s so hot and sweet! His little dick gets so hard and hot that I can?t keep my mouth off of it. All I have to do is say ?Now? over the phone and he comes running to me panting like a dog,? Fae chuckled lewdly. ?I usually pull down his pants and suck him off as soon as he arrives. Then after a swim I roll over and make him butt fuck me hard! Meg gasped. ?Butt fuck you!?! My gawd you?d never let Dan butt fuck you!? The awe in Meg?s voice thrilled Fae. ?Well Coy?s gigantic cock is much too big for me to take him up the ass!? Fae snickered lewdly. ?Besides, I am growing very fond of how shy and sweet Ted is. I could just take him and mold him into mindlessly obedient Pussy Slave!? Meg cooed. ?You mean like me?? Fae giggled. ?No! No one could ever eat my pussy as good as you!? Fae splayed the muscular lobes of her pouting thighs. ?Baby! Here it is!? Dan tried to ignore that his shy young accountant seemed to be at his house far too often simply just to deliver banking financial files. He also was suspicious of why Ted often stayed behind after Dan went off to work. ?When will you be in?? Dan glowered. ?Dan behave and just leave us alone.? Fae snarled darkly. Glumly Dan did as he was told. He always does plodding heavily off to the waiting Limo. ?Jeeze, he seems upset.? Ted?s nervous tone sent a series of tiny orgasms through Fae?s loins. ?He?s no problem!? Fae gloated raising her hot wet pouting lips up for Ted to kiss. ?No problem at all!? Fae ran her big warm peasant woman?s hands up the insides of Ted?s thighs. ?Ted. I have a little problem!? Fae casually fondled Ted?s rising erection in his pants. ?I?m falling in love with your dick!? Fae skillfully pulled Ted?s zipper down with her teeth cleverly flipping his erection out into the warm breeze with her long pink canine tongue. She looked up at Ted with love starved eyes. ?Please? Please let me suck your precious pink cock?? Her warm breath felt so good on Ted?s semen dripping organ. He nodded. Fae slurped his cock all the way down her slender throat. ?Ted? I am recklessly in love with your dick!? Ted ?s knees trembled as this incredibly beautiful 44 year old Trophy Wife gobbled his penis like a meat starved animal. He felt a ball shattering orgasm welling up in his loins. He looked at Fae with fearful eyes. ?It?s OK! Baby! I adore the taste of your hot salty cum!? Fae batted her eyes like a swooning school girl. ?Give it to me! I want to feel your hot sweet dick explode right in my mouth!? Ted?s balls slammed hard up into his groin as his hot sticky semen spewed shamelessly deep down Fae?s fluttering throat. ?Thank you! Thank you so much!? Fae?s eyes clouded over with sheer animal lust. She never ever lets any man blow off his masculine seed in her mouth like that. She slumped back on her big tawny thighs peering up at Ted with adoring love sick eyes. ?I could spend the rest of my life on my knees sucking your delicious penis!? She offered her lips to Ted?s fuzzy balls. Then they both fell back on the chaises by the pool. Buck naked Fae happily hummed a tuneless little ditty holding Ted by the hand. ?What am I going to do now?? She squeezed Ted?s shaking hand. ?I am happily married to a filthy rich man whom I have mercilessly conquered. I have a gorgeous big dicked live in Pool Boy. Yet all I can think about is worshipping your blazing hot randy little pecker.? Fae licked her red lips wantonly. ?No sooner do I get done swallowing your delicious sweet semen than I can?t wait to feel you shove your stiff dick all the way up my asshole! Isn?t that awful?? Fae marveled. Ted sat perfectly still. ?What?s to become of me? Of us?? Fae brazenly got up and straddled Ted with her sensational buck naked bronze skinned torso. She saw his eyes shoot directly to the long ratty tangle of her unkempt vagina. ?It stinks! Here Baby! Sniff my dirty cunt!? Fae watched with smoky eyes as the raw dank intoxicating smell of her mature unbathed crotch swept Ted off into her raunchy world of down and dirty hot nasty sex. ?Sniff it!? Fae held her elegant head back with her haughty hands on her hips. ?Close your eyes and kiss it!? Ted?s mindless obedience enchanted the older Sex Goddess. ?Now lick it deep!? A glow of sweat formed on Fae?s highly sexually charged body. She bent over dangling her stunningly firm puffy nippled tits right in Ted?s unsure face. ?Suck my tits!? Fae?s authoritative tone sent the blood coursing back to Ted?s depleted penis. ?Harder! Make me cry out in pain!? Ted sucked her mouthwatering nipples like a suckling baby. ?Bite me!? Fae?s crotch drooled her lurid smelling pussy juice shamelessly all over Ted?s loins. Then Fae stood up to her full six foot height. She posed like a stripper curling her arms up over her head. ?Do you like it? My body? Ted? My old woman body?? She teased wantonly. ?Yes! Very much! You are a very beautiful woman.? His reverent tone made Fae?s nipples get real hard. She bent her hot wet succulent open mouth to Ted?s quivering lips. ?Kiss me!? He instantly gave his mouth up for Fae?s hot sexy kisses to devour. ?If I beg real nice! If I promise to suck your dick clean. Will you please fuck me up the ass?? Sensing Ted?s indecision, Fae?s big powerful matronly hands brusquely hauled Ted?s face back into the smoldering hot, gamy smelling sweltering prison between her plush velvet skinned thighs. She held his face deep in her crotch scissoring the muscular lobes firmly around his skull. Even the hint of a rebellion brought Fae?s astounding cruelty to the fore. Ted yelped like a dog as Fae tortured him with her vicious thighs ?Listen! Do you like those luscious blow jobs you get every time you come here?? He moaned pitifully buried deep in her pungent crotch. ?Then you will behave or I?ll hurt you! Really hurt you!? Fae growled recalling the men she?d savagely crucified with her big angry thighs as a whore in Prague. Ted shook like a leaf in the dark canyon between Fae?s ruthlessly merciless thighs. Her steamy loins smelled like the jungle after it rains. Then Fae felt Ted?s timid tongue gently lapping the hot sweat from her seething crotch. ?Baby! Baby!? Fae?s legs trembled. She instinctively sensed Ted?s total surrender to the power and the lurid stink of her mature crotch. ?Baby!? Ted heard her joy smearing her loins crudely all over his face. ?Open your mouth! Wider!? Ted mindlessly obeyed her. ?Did you really do to it him?? Meg squealed. ?I mean right down Ted?s throat like that?? The arrogant sneer on Fae?s haughty lips gave Meg her answer. ?Why? He seems so sweet and innocent. Yet you had to dirty him up like that?? Meg buried her nose deep in the unbathed tangle of curly black hair between Fae?s baby fat skinned thighs. ?He?s only a man! And I had to get control over him. I was falling madly in love with his darling little dick!? Fae pet Meg?s bobbing skull. ?That?s simply divine! Don?t stop eating my cunt until I tell you to!? Always in charge, Fae went on. ?He was getting a little hard to deal with. You know how badly men treat women they can dominate. Well that was NEVER going to ever happen to me again. Not after Prague. So I took Ted all the way down to the bottom. He?ll never forget that nasty things I did to him. I own his soul now. Just like all of the other suckers in this town!? Fae?s world was in order. At least for now. 6071 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment