Friday, September 28, 2012

Bed

BED by Capt Feg I lay quietly in bed. I felt the radiated warmth of the two bodies, one either side of me. On one side my husband, on the other the stranger. Their shallow breathing echoed in the darkness. All of us awake, pretending to be asleep. We were going on a christmas holiday. I had found out that John had been unfaithful with a work colleague. The holiday was his apology and my opportunity to think through the consequences of his behaviour away from the pressures of everyday life. We had set off early evening to drive to the airport - a couple of hours journey. But we had been caught by a blizzard. The motorway had closed down under the weight of the drifting snow. We had got further than most, in our fourwheel drive. We ground to a halt against the depth of snow. We sat for several minutes as we appraised our situation. Insufficient fuel to keep the engine running. Warning flashes on the radio of the severity of the snowstorm, plummeting temperatures, and the forcast that it would rage for several hours. We hadn't the clothing to protect us much. We had dressed for a heated buildings and aircraft, not winter survival. John got out to reconnoiter. He came back to report a light from a house. We decided to walk to it rather than risk dying of esposure in the car. We made it easily enough. It was owned by a friendly old couple. It was a small one story house with two bedrooms. Another 3 men in a similar plight to us had arrived there already. The couple made us all welcome. So sleeping space was at a premium. We sat around and talked about how to share out sleeping spaces. The old couple got their own bed. One man got the settee. Another got the reclining armchair. That left three of us and the spare double bed. John and I had a hurried, whispered, urgent conversation. John not too keen to share a bed with a stranger. I said I'd keep all my clothes on - not that my dress could be described as sensible. But John conceded. We agreed that I would be in the middle. Apparently John felt that it was better for me to risk being mauled by a strange man than him. We climbed in. I remained fully dressed. I settled down up close to john, with my back to the stranger, trying to avoid any contact with him. After a while, with radiated heat from two bodies, I was getting very hot, so I moved back from John and into the middle. Some time later, couldn't make out how long, the stranger's hand fell against the small of my back. It didn't stop there. It moved. Hesitatingly it stroked down until it rested against my buttock. It cuped a cheek. I was in a dilema. I felt somewhat indignant at being touched. John was certain to make a scene if he knew I was being touched, and the last thing I wanted was a scene. I found something exciting about the situation - an adventure in the dark. And why should John have all the fun, I asked myself, as his recent infidelity came to my mind. I did nothing. Emboldened by my lack of response the hand started to gently massage me in small circles. The hand moved very slowly and very deliberately, making no noise in the quietness of the night. I could sense that John was still awake. After several minutes cooler air on my thighs indicated that the hand had massaged enough to have pulled my skirt up. Fingers explored, finding my stocking tops, suspenders, and then my panties. First one then two fingers wriggled inside the elastic. Laying on my side, facing my husband, with my legs together the fingers could not really get to my pussy. I decided to bend my legs a little, pulling them up the bed. They rested against Johns leg. My bum pushed back a little, touching the stranger. The fingers, with better access explored my wetness. At that point Johns hand touched my breast. Forming around it, holding its weight in the palm. It then gradually moved through the opening and into my bra, finding my nipple and rolling it gently back and forth. My breathing changed. In bed with two men, both helping themselves to me, and me trying to lay perfectly still and quiet. Neither man knowing what the other was up to - and me enjoying it all in the middle. Imperceptibly the stranger moved behind me. A warm, hard, moistness poked the cheek of my bum. It slowly but surely advanced down my crack. It reached the lips of my pussy. Very carefully, aided, I think, by his hand, his penis pushed upwards until the head lodged between my lips. An involuntary sigh escaped my lips. Johns hand stopped its nipple massage immediately. Alerted, johns hands moved rapidly but purposefully over my body. It found my groin, still skirt covered at the front, and my legs pushed tight together. He could not feel behind without reaching over me. I prayed he would not - I did't want to be found out - or for it to stop. He did not. Sensing the activity in front of me the penis lay still, cushioned in my labia. John seemed to accept that nothing was amiss and lay still. But his hand was no longer on my breast. The penis moved slowly backwards and forwards. But the strangers body did not. I guess he must have been gently wanking it, the head trapped in me. The rubbing it was giving me was driving me wild, but nowhere near my clit. I gently pushed my bum back to the stranger, hoping to make contact with his penis with my clit. All it achieved was to push the head into me. It continued its slow motion movement inside me. Aching with frustration I lay still and felt the stranger's penis use me. For an eternity it wriggled. Then still. I felt it swell and push a little further inside me. It began to pulse - once, twice, three times. I felt the flood of lubrication as it ejaculated in me. I felt like crying with frustration. But I dare not move in case it aroused john's suspicion. I eventually drifted off to sleep feeling unsatisfied, the dribble of semen oozing between my thighs. I awoke some time later. My position had not changed. But the stranger's had. He was much closer to me now. His hand was over my shoulder and down my blouse, gently squeezing my breast. I felt his penis against my lips again. "Lay on your back" the stranger whispered quietly in my ear. I looked at John. He appeared to be asleep, breathing regularly, eyes firmly shut. The situation, and my still dribbling slit were very erotic for me. I could not bring myself to be as brazen as to lay back and open myself for this impudent person. But my bent leg opened my cunt for him by lifting up. Lying threequarters on my front, my face inches from John's. The stranger heaved himself on me. His penis found my cunt and slid fast and deep. My cunt spasmed and gripped him in welcome. His weight pushing down on me, carefully, he began to shaft me. I moaned and pushed my cunt onto him, looking for a climax this time. The stranger seemed to sense my distress. He lifted my hand from the bed and took my middle finger. He pulled it down until it found my clit. He rubbed my finger backwards and forwards. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of me as his hand made my finger fuck me. "Do it" he commanded softly into my ear. In both excitement and embarrassment I finger fucked myself. In my state of heightened arousal my cunt quickly became the center of my being. My finger pressed and stroked, my ass lifted to give the strangers penis full access to me. My orgasm shook me rigid. As wave after wave hit me I went into involuntary spasm. I was dimly aware of John waking and looking at what was happening. I was also aware of the stranger's second injection of spunk into me. As I regained my senses I was aware of two cocks waving at me. I was not very happy about being used for a gangbang. But I couldn't really deny the realty of my position, so accepted it. Looking back, I think all women should experience having two cocks in bed with her. Far more satisfying than one. 5015 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment