Friday, September 21, 2012

Learning (Part 2)

Part 2 learning By PJ When Leroy got back he was holding three cans of beer and sat down on the couch, what a massive cock this guy had, and lookin back now I can say that I was drugged, because I've never before that day done the things I did. Z rolled out the carpet and Leroy told me to lie down I thought I fixin to get fucked, and Z thought he was going to be the one to do it, but Leroy told him, dont fuck the white bitch. My head was spinning and I really did'nt care what happened to me. Z asked Leroy what can I do to her and he said anything except dont fuck her. Z moved over to me standing above with a big cock needing to find anything. He squatted down and his balls were touching my nose. I stuck my tongue out and he sank deeper I was licking his balls and making them all wet and I let my tongue work its way back to his ass hole and he tensed up and I knew he liked this also. Leroy told Kimmee to suck him off and she immediately moved over to Z and starting playing with his big dick. I just kept sucking his ass and licking his balls. T-bo not wanting to miss out on anything moved down to my pussy and I could feel his mouth sucking and licking me allover. Kimmee had experience at sucking because the way she used her tongue and mouth made me climax from just watching her and of course T-bo working my pussy. He would stick his fingers in my cunt and then tell Kimmee to lick them off and she acted like she enjoyed this and soft moans would come from deep in her. I finally got Z's ass so wet that my tongue would slide all the way in and the inside of his ass hole felt real smooth and I could tell that it would not be long and he would blow. Kimmee was sucking him so well that the spit would fall on my neck and shoulders and roll off on to the floor and every now and then she would try to smile at me with that big dick fucking her mouth. She did something strange to me she started kissing me and it caught me by surprise but I responded never have I kissed another woman but her tongue ran all over the inside of my mouth exploring each place and it made me orgasm even more. I could feel wetness all over me either from T-bo or I was gushing and I mean gushing. When T-bo offered her another taste of me she kept it in her mouth and our mouths met and I could taste myself and it tasted so good a mixture of T-bo spit, my pussy juice and Kimmee's spit sent me reeling, I could feel T-bo nibbbling at my clit and then he would bite a little harder as I moaned out sinking my tongue deeper into Z's ass. I guess Leroy loved the show because all he would say was your such a white whore are'nt you and all I would do was try to moan yes. Because this day I was their whor to do what ever and who ever they wanted. I could feel Z building up and and he was breathing a little faster and I knew it would not be long now. He tensed up and I felt his asshole tighten around my tongue and he shot that whit cum all in Kimmee's mouth and watched as she let it dribble down her chin. She swallowed alittle and the rest was all over me now. I reached out and pulled Z's cock trying to get more out and he just moaned. I pumped him a few times and he was starting to deflate as he fell over to the carpet. Kimmee was licking gobs of cum off of me and we were kissing exchanging the cum back and forth. It reminded me of whe My hub Rger and I were in high school and how we would exchange gum, but this was not high school and it was not gum but pure white black cum. We kept passing it back and forth our lips locked together till it was all gone, her swallowing alittle and me too. By this time T-bo was wagging such a hard that yit looked like he was going to cum right there. Leroy told Kimmee to lay down and I knew she was fixin to get fucked. I envied at the thought of T-bo fuching her. His cock was big too not as big as Leroys but it turned up at the tip and that excited me. Without any delay he sank all of his meat into her with one push and she let out a sigh and I did too as this thing disappeared into het black pussy. If I have'nt told you yet let me describe Kimmee to you. She is in her early twenties, black hair shoulder length, brown eyes, about 5'5", 120lbs,long dark legs,and her breast at that time were a little bigger than mine and she had real dark nipples that were longer than mine and something that I wished I had. On a scale from 1-10 she would be about a 6 maybe. T-bo had moved up to his knees and was really slamming her and I could tell that they both were enjoying this. Leroy said your a fucking whore are'nt you and without realizing what I said I said no. I said the wrong thing he said come here bitch and I thought he was going to hit me because his anger rose up so fast. I walked over to him and he said what did you say and I said I'm sorry and he told me to turn around. I turned my back to him and I thoght I was going to get another whipping. I stood there petrified while T-bo fucked Kimmee. He told be to turn back around and he said do you know what this is as he pointed to his dick, and I said its your thing. He said hell no its your fuck meat and from now on you will not say thing but fuck meat, and then he said how many hole do you have and I said one and this pisse him off and he told me to lie across his lap. As I did I felt his hands begin to spank me. I tried t enjoy this bit it hurt too much as I felt the tears begin to form in my eyes. 2737 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment