Saturday, September 22, 2012

Why My Spouse Cheats pt. 1

I am 54 and Sharon, my spouse of 15 years is 52. She still looks like she?s in her early 40?s. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, an average figure, and a slightly large, but rounded ass. And she has these magnificent, natural size 38D tits. They are like melons that you can just hold in your hands and feel the weight of each one. I?d describe myself as attractive, six-one, about 210 and I?ve let my stomach go a bit over the years. I also have a much smaller than average size penis, about four inches when fully erect. My penis is not very big around either. I also have suffered from premature ejaculation all my life. I know that Sharon had a lot of sexual experiences with a number of men between her divorce and our marriage and I know at least one of them was a very well-hung lover?she said about 8 inches and quite thick. When we first married, the sex was pretty good. I?d say we fucked on average about twice a week, and I almost always got her off with my finger on her clit. She never had an orgasm with me inside her, but that?s probably because I seldom lasted more than a couple of minutes. As we got a little older, the frequency of sex declined to maybe twice a month. For the past year or so, I have been having trouble maintaining an erection, which may be due to age or some medications I am taking. In any event, I can only remember once in the past six months that my penis has been inside her cunt. Usually when we make love, I get her off with my finger, then she gives me a hand job. I?ve wondered a lot over the past two years or so, why she was satisfied with having a cock in her so infrequently. I kept thinking that a woman who enjoyed sex as much as she did, must be longing to have a really good long fuck like her former boyfriend used to give her. On occasion, I wondered if there was any possibility that she was having an affair. I always dismissed this notion, because she just didn?t seem the type to cheat on her husband. We loved each other very much, we did so many things together, we enjoyed all the same activities, loved to travel together, and so on. If she was having an affair, I?m not even sure when she?d have the time to do it. It wasn?t like I traveled very much in my job. I mean, we just weren?t apart that much. One of our routines when I was fingering her to an orgasm was to describe a fantasy to her of having two men at once, or her having a well-hung man while I watched. These always gave her far stronger orgasms than when I didn?t tell her stories. At times during lovemaking, I would probe just the least little bit to see if she would confess to any affair. I would say things like, ?You know, I would understand if you ever decided to take a lover,? or ?I sure wouldn?t mind actually watching you do another guy sometime.? She never took the bait and would always kind of laugh it off, or say that she was perfectly happy with me and my love-making. She?d even tell me that my penis size was perfectly fine for her. I?m not even sure I believed the things I said?that I would enjoy watching her?it was more a test to see if she?d come clean to anything. The more I thought about her having an affair, the more convinced in my own mind I became that she was having one. There would be nights when I would actually maintain a hard-on and want to fuck her, but instead she would offer to give me a hand-job, saying she was too tired or didn?t feel up to fucking me. It therefore became routine that my sexual relief with Sharon became a hand job or coming between her beautiful breasts, rather than fucking. We got to a point where, not only did she not try to put me between her legs, I didn?t even ask her if I could fuck her. It was just understood between us that I was going to either cum on her tits or on my stomach. Because the times in bed became less frequent for us, I also began masturbating more than I had since I was a teenager. It was pretty normal for me to jack off about twice a week, either when she was grocery shopping, or on a Saturday morning when I awakened before she did. I can?t even tell you that I?m one of those husbands who had little hints that his wife was cheating. You know, like a caller would hang up if I answered the phone, or like my wife would be buying new sexier clothes, or that she?d have long unexplained absences. If she was misbehaving, she was very good at how she did it. Let?s just say I had a sort of sixth sense that a person gets when something seems a little out of the ordinary. I finally put my theory to the test in what seemed a logical way to do it. Since our kids are grown and out of the house, if I go on a trip, Sharon is home alone for the days and nights I?m gone. If she were to have someone over, it?s fairly easy. If she went to someone?s house it?s pretty easy too. In this day of doing calling by cell phone, she can be elsewhere and still receive my calls, so I can?t test whether she?s at home when I?m on the road. So I simply concocted a trip for work. It would be a four-day trip to Chicago, and I would be away for three nights, plenty of time that if she were fooling around, she could either have a lover over or go see him. I booked a room at a local hotel for those three nights, and I made sure that for a full two weeks leading up to my trip, we didn?t get naked together in bed. That meant she?d be plenty horny, as would I. For some reason I didn?t fully understand at the time, I refrained from masturbating for those two weeks. I checked into the hotel on a Tuesday afternoon and waited, having a couple of good stiff drinks. She wouldn?t get home from work until 6:00 so nothing really should happen before that. I realized if I was wrong in my suspicions, I was wasting a lot of time and money, but it was something I really just had to know. Around 6:30 I drove to our street and parked several houses down from our house in the direction she was not likely to look if she went out. I pretended to be making cell phone calls in case any neighbors, whom we did not know in that direction, became suspicious. After nearly a forty-five minute wait, I wondered if I was just being paranoid. But at 7:15 I saw our garage door go up and she came out and got into her car. I noticed she was dressed in a fairly tight, and short, red dress with spiked heels. It was nearly dark now so it was unlikely she?d see me following her. I stayed at a pretty good distance and almost lost her twice, but managed to follow her to a bar located in a shopping center on the other side of town. I thought it looked like a place nobody would know her and a place we had certainly never been to together. She pulled in and waited in her car, so I went to a remote part of the parking lot where I didn?t think she would look and see my car. She sat for about ten minutes when I noticed another car pull in and park right next to hers. She got out of the car and so did the man next to her at the same time. He came around to her side, took her in his arms and gave her a full kiss on the lips. I had never seen him before. Although it was dark now, the lights from the bar illuminated them, and I could see he was tall?about six-four to her five-five and she had to stand on tip-toe to kiss him. He also appeared to be in excellent physical shape, much better built than I. And, what surprised me most maybe, is that he was a light-skinned black man. I was beginning to think all my suspicions were right. I also realized for the first time since I?d left for the ?trip?, I had developed a hard on. Was I liking the fact that I had maybe caught her cheating? The two of them walked arm in arm into the bar and I sat there, trying to figure out what to do next. Should I wait for them to come out?maybe hours later? Should I go in and try to be inconspicuous and spy on them. I tried to size up the crowd inside by the number of cars in the lot. I also opened my door and was happy to hear rock music coming out of the bar. That was a good sign in that you could usually slip into a place like that and not be noticed for a little while by the dancers on the floor. Many more cars came in over the next half hour, and I finally decided I would risk an entry. I slowly walked to the door, and when I went inside, was happy to find a little foyer before you had to enter the bar. I stood in there for awhile sizing things up. I could see into the bar area and noticed a number of couples dancing, one of which was Sharon and her mystery man. When the song ended, they made their way to a table across the dance floor and at the same time, I slipped into the bar area and sat on the opposite side of the bar from the dance floor and their table. I was in a dark area and knew they couldn?t see in there. But I could see them at their table, which was in a slightly better-lit area. He was a very handsome man, and appeared to be in his mid-to-late forties. He had a short haircut but was not balding. I ordered a drink and was sipping it when a slow song came on and they went to dance again. He held her very close in his arms and they took turns caressing each other?s ass while they danced. Occasionally she would look up at him and they would exchange a passionate kiss. At one point they were turned towards me and I noticed a wedding ring on his finger. So they apparently were both cheating on their spouses. I suppose I should have gotten up and stopped everything right there, acting like the aggrieved husband. But I had this erection that would not go away. I stayed out of sight for another half hour or so, and eventually they left the bar together. I followed them back to our house and after they went in, I pulled up in front of the house. Because our bedroom is on the second floor and Sharon keeps the blinds closed at night, I knew if something were to happen, I wasn?t going to get to see it. I watched from the street and suspected the two of them were having a nightcap. Then the lights went off downstairs and I knew the two of them had gone upstairs. I wondered if they were in our bed together or in the guest room. I decided that if I was going to be cuckolded properly, she had probably taken him into our room. So I drove to the motel I was staying in and on the way stopped to pick up a Penthouse Letters. It was the annual issue which was all about wife-watching. How appropriate, I thought. Just what I needed to get me through the night. I lay in bed reading letters about one wife after another who would fuck men in front of her husband, or about husbands spying on their wives. Some of the wives humiliated their husbands with much better-hung men. In any event, every single husband in those letters got off numerous times watching his wife being satisfied by a big cock. I played with my cock the whole time and maintained an erection for that entire period. I must have read for nearly an hour before I finally had an explosive orgasm, pretending that Sharon was each and every wife in those letters. 24936 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment