Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Story of Alana

the story of Alana I have always loved girls,who were very promiscuous and the more slutty their behavior the better.I also enjoyed being ordered around by these girls as they flaunted their sexual prowess. I had a very sexy Russian girl who worked in my company. Her name was Alana and she was married but clearly bored.She would leave every lunchtime to attend a nearby aerobics class.I started going to the same gym and would see her in spandex and less during the noon hour and in in her work clothes at the office.One afternoon as we were leaving the gym,I asked her to have a drink with me after work.She agreed and we started to meet regularly.Our talks gradually became more intimate and finally we would discuss at great length her sex life.She was married for the second time.Her husband was a very steady and dull fellow and did not keep her sexually satisfied. Her first husband,had been very wild and had encouraged very wild and slutty behavior on her part.She would have sex with his friends and pick up men in bars.Her first husband had bought her a full length mink coat and like her to go out nude under the coat and have her flash her body in public.She left the first husband,because he was too heavily into drugs. Her second husband was the antithesis of the first,but his dull twice a week love making left her wanting.Our talks became really heated,and clearly she was enjoying the confessing and the obvious effect all these stories were having on me.But I never touched her,not even a kiss goodbye.She began to want more from me,she told me that she would dream about fucking me sometimes and that our long sexual chats left her horny.She said that she would go home after a few hours of discussing her sexual history and attack her husband out of horniness.She told me that he never knew what hit him as she would get in the door of the apartment and immediately get down on her knees, pull out his cock and suck him to a hardon and then if he did not come in her mouth,mount him.I would have an erection all the night thinking about Alana and her husband after she left me. One evening,I surprised myself,I asked her to go to the ladies and remove her panties and bring them to me at the table.She went and did this and returned with her white lace cotton panties folded in her hand and she gave them to me and I lifted them to my face and could smell and feel how turned on she was.We left the bar and went to a very chic lingerie shop,where I purchased for her a selection of very sexy panties and bras. Another night,It was pouring rain and I called a car service to pick us up from the bar.As we rode to her apartment,in the darkness of the back seat: Alana took my hand and then turned to kiss me and soon was running her tongue into my mouth.I ran my hands over her legs and soon her skirt was up and my hands were between her thighs and she was responding by grinding her pussy into them.She was very turned on,but we arrived way too soon.I had the driver circle the block a few times but finally with the car smelling like sex she got out. The next day,she came into my office and told me that she had walked into her apartment and had taken her husband's cock out and gotten a small mouthfull of come for her efforts,but had spent 1/2 the night in her bathroom masturbating and thinking about fucking me and that she would not talk to me anymore,unless I was willing to go further.I told her that I like her to get fucked by other men and tell me about it and that I would go further if she kept this theme going.She said that I was to take her away for the weekend and that I would have to follow her every order.I agreed and we set a date. On the following weekend,she met me at the garage where I kept the car and to my surprise,she was not wearing the sexy skirt and outfit that I was expecting.She seemed nervous ,but once underway relaxed and we talked of other things and when I tried to bring the conversation around to sex,she would not follow by lead.We arrived at a New England Inn and were given a remote cottage on the grounds.We took a little walk to stretch our legs and during this walk,she told me that because I had left her so horny,so many times in the past months that it was now my turn.Alana told me in no uncertain terms that the feature of this weekend was going to be her sexual satisfaction not mine and if I did not agree,I could leave now. My knees were shaking as I agreed,we went to our cabin and at her suggestion I opened a bottle of champagne.As I filled her glass,she unzipped her jump suit and stepped out of it.Underneath,she was wearing one of the French panty and brassiere that I had bought her.Alana told me that her husband did not give her head and that she wanted attention.I did not have to told twice, I got on my knees and covered her thighs and pussy with kisses.She took a sip of champagne and sitting down spread her legs and put her hands on my head and guided me to where she wanted me.Soon her panties were on the floor and I spent the entire afternoon with my tongue on her clit and in her pussy.She had quite a few orgasms and seemed to have not interest in either my stopping or moving on to sexual intercourse.I had never met a women who enjoyed getting head so much,Alana climaxed again and again and I had no choice but to receive her juices over and over again.I had a raging hard on,but she did not allow me to remove my clothes or play with myself.After a few hours,we took a break to go out to dinner.She dressed up in a sexy and thoroughly cheap looking dress,way too short and bright for the elegant restaurant she wanted to be fed in. We enjoyed a meal and I got a short rest from eating pussy.I did not consume much food needless to say! After dinner,we took a walk around the quaint old village and in a dark corner,Alana told me to take my cock out and she bent over and deep throated me,holding my ass in both her hands.I started to thrust in and out,but after a few strokes she stood up and said with a smile "that's enough".I was very excited and she stood face to face with me and I could appreciate her wicked smile and smeared lipstick.How I wanted to see her get a face full of come. The rest of the night was spent in a marathon cunnilingus session and while Alana allowed me to strip down to my underwear,I received no more sexual attention that evening.I came by myself at a certain point in the evening and when Alana saw this,she instructed me to lick it up and kiss her. I fell asleep very early in the morning and sometime later woke up and we packed and started off back to the city.All the way there Alana told me about her sexual adventures and kept me very excited.She had me stoke her clit as we drove along.She told me that I was very good to eat her all night long and that all those orgasms had really relaxed her.We rode along with the top down and Alana kept her short skirt pulled up and let the warm breezes play with her pantyless pussy. She told me that as a reward I would get one blow job from her before we reached home.She said that my cock compared very favorably with her husband's and that she said she would leave me limp for a week.As we finally arrived at the outskirts of the city,she started to reapply her make up and slipped on a pair of sexy panties.She said that she was going to tell her husband that she had spent the weekend with her girlfriends and was very horny and wanted to make love the minute that she got home. We passed a motorway motel and she told me to pull in and rather then take a room for an hour or so,Alana said to drive around the back out of sight of the road but in full view of the rooms in the back.She had me push my seat back and reached over and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them and my shorts down enough to reach my cock.She bent over and suck on it in full view of the motel windows and with one hand squeezed my balls and with her mouth ran all the way down to the base of my larger then average cock.her mouth was like a strong vacuum and I soon was thrusting into her mouth and in a few minutes I was coming.As I felt it shoot,she came up a little and kept her mouth over the head of my cock.I could see her lipstick all over my cock and she sucked up each spurt as I came.At the last spurt,she let go and sat up.She looked at me and smiled and let a tiny bit of come run out her mouth.She leaned over and kisses me and pushed the whole load of come into my mouth.Alana then said lets go,I want to get home,I am horny now. Driving the last few miles,I would look over and see that Alana left the tiny bit of come on her face and did not say much.We arrived near to her apartment and she got out a few blocks away and just said bye. Alana came to work on Monday,but did not say a word to all day and made me to understand that she did not want to hear about it from me.It went on like that for several days.After a few days,I received an interoffice envelope after 5:00 pm.Inside was a note from Alana.She wrote that she would not be in the office the next day but that I was to call her at home from a certain street corner the next morning at exactly 9:45 am. The next morning,I was standing 1/2 block from her apartment at 9:45 and called her number,Alana answered and told me to get over to her right away.I jogged the half block and was let upstairs to her apartment.She greeted me at the door in a robe and led me inside.She had follow her into the bedroom and she said sit down.She took off her robe and was nude underneath.She told me that her husband had just made love to her before he left to work and that she was still horny.She told me to get busy and to eat her out.She lay back on her bed and spread her legs and held my head to her pussy.The taste was very different,she had the scent of semen mixed with her scent and I thought that I would taste his come but only found a very wet Alana.She told me most of the details about how she had more or less forced him into having sex that morning and how he generally did not come very much.She came for me twice and then said get out.I will call you when I am horny again.... 3314 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment