Friday, September 21, 2012

One Saturday Night

One Saturday Night It all began innocently enough on that Saturday night. My wife and I were enjoying ourselves at a lounge, drinking and dancing the night away. After closing we were walking to our car when we saw another man with the hood of his car raised. I recognized him at once, he was a man we were talking with at the bar, his name was Roy. After finding out his battery was dead, and my jumpers at home, we offered to drive home and come back with them. Not wanting him to be standing in a dark parking lot for an hour, I suggested he ride with us. During the trip home I noticed that Roy was always looking at my wife's legs as he sat next to her. My wife is a blonde with great legs and a beautiful body. She measures 36c-28-34, stands 5'7", and weighs about 135 lbs. She is a very sexy woman in all aspects, who tonight was dressed in a very low cut black cocktail dress, which was also very short. Watching Roy keep looking over to her legs my cock was becoming hard since her dress was so short, she was showing a lot of thigh also. Her breasts were quite evident in her low cut dress that just about covered her nipples, this Roy could also easily see, and I could see her nipples were erect and poking through the thin material of her dress. Five miles from home, a thunderstorm opened up and the rain fell very heavy and fast. Parking in the driveway, we all ran to the house before we became drenched. Once inside we decided to wait out the rain before returning to the lounge and Roy's car. Making drinks we sat together on the couch, my wife between Roy and I. Talking about the night and the heavy rain we had several rounds of drinks as the night wore on. All this time Roy's eyes never strayed far from admiring my wife's body. After our fifth or so drink I held my wife and kissed her. She moaned with desire as I again gave her another kiss. Finishing the drinks Roy got up and made more, as he handed them out and sat next to my wife, she gave him a kiss thankyou. It was only a kiss on his cheek, but I could tell Roy liked it. When I kissed her again, her groan was more intense as she was becoming hot now. To my surprise Roy leaned over and kissed her on her lips. My wife responded slightly and then broke the kiss quickly. My mind was asking what was happening, and answering that Roy was kissing my wife and she seemed to like it. In confusion I held her and kissed her hotly and long, she responded with great passion to the kiss. As we parted she was gasping for breath, I could see that her desires were building. In a minute Roy reached over and held her to him, kissing her deeply. My wife responded hotly to Roy's kiss and I saw Roy slide his tongue in her open mouth. With a moan she took his tongue in and sucked it as she kissed him. A warning signal flashed in my mind to stop this now, but I didn't. They parted for a while and my wife leaned her head against me. I held her gently as she kissed me and we were soon kissing in heated passion. I could tell that she was now very hot as her body trembled in my arms. Would I let this continue? Roy then kissed her again, she responded to him and they kissed for several minutes non stop, my wife sucking his tongue and he put his hand on her thigh. They again parted and my wife's breathing was now in gasps. My wife who was now very hot was responding to a man we had only met this evening and I wasn't stopping it as I was becoming very hard to what was happening. I was watching my wife making out with a strange man, and liking it. What was happening to me? As my wife now kissed me she felt my hard cock and whispered, you seem to be aroused darling, well so am I, do you mind? I just responded to her question with another kiss. In a few minutes Roy again started to kiss my wife, who returned the kiss like they were old time lovers. This kiss went beyond several minutes and I could see her legs starting to part as my wife kissed Roy. She tried to keep her legs from opening and did suceed. But on their next kiss, her passion were on fire and her legs parted. Roy put his hand high on her thigh, she looked at me, my mind said, let Roy feel your wife's cunt, I didn't say anything to stop them, as Roy moved his hand up her thigh, my wife allowed her legs to part more. Roy's hand disappeared under my wife's dress as he moved to feel her cunt, and I knew that I wanted him to feel her. In a minute my wife sighed as Roy's hand touched her hot cunt, and her legs spread wider for him. Her moans were now audible in the room, and she gasped as Roy put a couple of fingers in her cunt. I could see that Roy was finger fucking my wife as she kissed him hotly, her legs fully spread to give him easy access to her. My cock was straining to get out of my pants as Roy played with my wife's cunt. After some five or so minutes my wife whispered, 'Roy you're going to make me cum soon baby.' In two minutes she moaned and was cumming on Roy's fingers buried in her cunt. Her body jerked upward as her orgasm hit her, and I watched my wife cumming to a strange man feeling her cunt. I loved seeing her cumming and was not surprised when she started to feel his hard cock. 'Oh Roy, you are big,' she said as she caressed his cock, 'and you feel so hot,' she finished. She now kissed Roy hard as she held his cock and Roy pulled down the front of her dress exposing her tits. My wife's nipples were hard and erect as Roy sucked them and she groaned in delight. Are you going to let Roy fuck your wife, a voice asked me, if you don't stop this soon thats what will happen the voice continued, Roy is going to fuck your wife, the voice finished. But I didn't make any move to stop it. Roy and my wife stared sliding down on the couch, and as Roy lay on top of my wife she spread her legs. She was meeting his every move with her pussy against his cock as he moved against her. The only thing keeping my wife from being fucked, was they were both still dressed. I knew I would let Roy fuck her, as they were embraced in each others arms and getting used to each others' body. Roy now raised himself up and slowly slid my wife's panties off. My wife's legs were spread and her cunt fully exposed to a man we had only met tonight, as she looked over to me. Roy dropped his pants and released a hard cock, that was shorter than mine, but somewhat thicker. My wife looked at this hard cock between her legs as a drop of precum formed on the head. Roy now rubbed his cock head against my wife's slit as she moaned, and with a small move of his body, I saw his cockhead start to disappear in my wife's cunt. She gasped as Roy's cock began to slide into her and her cunt stretched to accomodate his thicker cock. In a few minutes Roy's cock was totally in my wife's cunt as he started to pump her slowly. 'Oh Roy, that feels so good,' my wife moaned, as she returned his strokes into her cunt. Roy was fucking her for only a couple of minutes as my wife had her first orgasm. Her body shuddered in orgasmic release as she was cumming to Roy fucking her. I now had my cock out as Roy fucked my wife, and moved to her mouth. She took my cock deeply in her mouth and sucked me as she was again cumming on Roy's cock. Roy was now starting to grunt and I knew he was about to cum. If he did cum in my wife she could become pregnant. I could stop him now, but I wanted Roy to shoot his sperm into my wife's cunt and maybe even knock her up. I figured if my wife was fucking a man we just met, then maybe she should be knocked up by him also. I found myself hoping Roy would impregnate my wife. With a deep gasp, Roy pumped his cock into her cunt three hard times and gave a final hard thrust, so he could fully penetrate my wife's cunt, and started shooting his hot sperm into her. My wife cried out as Roy's cum filled her cunt, and she grabbed him tightly as she began cumming with him. Her whole body lifted up as she came and Roy's sperm was still shooting into her. They collapsed together on the couch, she held him tightly as they relaxed after their mutual orgasm. After awhile, Roy moved off my wife, she lay there and I could see Roy's cum running down her thigh. I got on top of her and slide my cock into her cum filled cunt, fucking her slowly. She was now hotter than molten lava as I fucked her, I knew I was pushing Roy's hot sperm deeper in her cunt with my cock, and fucked her deeply to make sure Roy's cum was deep inside her. After her third orgasm I started to cum, adding my sperm to Roy's sperm already in her cunt. She screamed as my cum hit her fully, causing another massive orgasm to run through her body. We just lay there for about fifteen minutes in each others arms as our bodies fought to recuperate. When I got up, I suggested we all go to the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Roy was hard again and immediately started to fuck her. They both lasted through several of my wife's orgasms until Roy again filled my wife's cunt with his baby making sperm. We spent the rest of the night just doing every position possible as my wife had us both several times, sometimes both of us together, until exhausted we fell asleep. Upon awaking in the morning, my wife was gone, and I found her downstairs making breakfast. She was showered, refreshed, and wearing a completely see thru gown. Roy joined us for breakfast and we ate in silence for awhile, until we decided to now go and get his car started. Roy became hard just looking at my wife , and as she was putting the dishes in the sink, he came behind her and started feeling her. It took only a few minutes before my wife was again responding to Roy's caresses and she was stroking his cock. We have a padded bench seat in the kitchen and Roy led her to it. Laying her down on it, Roy soon had my wife naked and spread as he guided his hard cock into her cunt. Roy again fucked my wife very slowly as she was building to her first orgasm of the day. He began fucking her quicker after her orgasm passed, and brought her to two more, before shooting his sperm again into her cunt. He made sure his cock was buried deep in her as he was cumming and my wife was cumming with him. This time Roy did lay on her for about ten minutes after cumming. I knew he was trying to hold his sperm in her cunt to make her pregant, and I hoped he did. We then left to start his car, and upon my return, I found my wife waiting for me with a happy smile. 'Well darling this could turn into a yours, his, ours deal.' 'What do you mean honey?' I asked. Roy shot his cum into me at least four times honey, and I also came with him each time. Between you and Roy, I must have cum thirty times last night. I know you also did cum into me at least three times, but you pushed Roy's cum deeper in my cunt after he fucked me the first time. You didn't do that when you let our limo driver fuck me last year, so I didn't become pregnant from him. But this was the wrong time of the month darling, and the chances of me now being pregnant are exceptionally high. 'Did you tell this to Roy?' I asked my wife. 'I might have last night honey,' she replied, 'why?' 'Because he stayed in you for a long time after cumming in your cunt this morning, he was holding his sperm in you honey, trying to impregnate you,' I answered. 'You're probably right darling, I'm quite sure Roy wanted to impregnate me,' my wife answered, 'but I think you wanted him to, also,' she finished. 'It will be our baby, by you or by Roy,' my wife said. 'But honey thats two surprises you did, first the limo driver and now Roy, next time you want another man fucking me, at least warn me she smiled. I guess we'll know if she pregnant in about six weeks. ANON 6893 1.85/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment