Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kristy: An English Teacher’s Dark Secret ch 2

Kristy an English teacher?s dark secret II By: First but not last I live in 2 worlds now English conservative English teacher by day and big black cock slut by night. A couple times a week now I have a house full of young high school men who fuck me every way imaginable. I have fucked every black football and basketball player and coach in out school now. The other night my husband came home to find me tied up in the bed my pussy, ass and mouth oozing cum with a note saying thanks for letting us fuck your wife the Devil?s football team. Hell they even left a video for him to watch as they fucked me repeatedly all afternoon. Hell they even had our black mail man come in and fuck me in the ass. I am hooked my pussy is in a constant state of arousal now and aches to be stuffed by big black cocks. Saturday three of the basketball players came by while I was lying out by the pool getting some sun and before I knew it they had my body covered in oil and where fucking me in the back yard. I was riding one big cock when I felt Jerome come from behind and shove his baby oil covered cock right up my ass. I was moaning and whimpering like a true slut as I loved the feeling of being double penetrated. I looked up and saw my neighbor looking out his bedroom window watching the whole thing and I did not care. I spent the afternoon walking around the back yard nude and fucking and sucking the boys whenever they needed it. After every football game I am brought into the dressing room after all the white guys have left and the football team has its way with me. This past weekend was different as they had added another teacher to the mix. Mrs. Jacobs was the math teacher and she was a 28 year old married woman that had a fantastic figure and her husband was in the military so he traveled a lot. Vince had managed to seduce her as well and now she would do as she was told or the video of her and Vince would make it to her husband and her church. Mrs. Jacobs and I were brought in and told to strip down for the boys and we did as we were told. I could see that her pussy had been shaven like mine and her pussy like mine was very moist as I could see her juices glistening on her bare pussy. The Vince told me to give Amanda a little kiss I was hesitant seeing how I had never kissed another woman but did as I was told. Her lips were soft and warm and before long are tongues were exploring each others mouths. I felt her hands touching me and I let my hands explore her body. The boys were going crazy as we made out in front of them. Slowly she bent down a buried her face in my wet pussy as I felt her tongue slid in me. I was grinding my pussy against her tongue. Soon we both moved to the floor and assumed the 69 position and began eating each other out. The boys were going crazy and I was really enjoying my first taste of pussy. The boys moved in and soon we each had a cock buried in our pussies. The boys laid us side by side and we continued to kiss as they fucked us hard. Soon we each felt the hot loads of cum being pumped inside us as we both came together. Without missing a beat the next to boys got between our legs and buried there hard black cocks in our cum filled pussies and began to thrust in and out. The room was filled with cheering as the tow boys fucked us hard until they came inside us as well. ?Clean her up?, ?Clean her up? the boys chanted. The two of us looked at each other and were quickly in a 69 position eating the freshly deposited cum from each other red and swollen cunts. All night long the boys fucked us in the ass and pussy and some times both at the same time. Amanda and I were gang banged and we loved it. At the end of the night Amanda and I showered and washed each other off and kissed passionately. I had never thought about being with a women but I was happy I had been with her. Both our pussies were red and swollen along with are asses from the fucking they had taken. By the end of the night every football player and coach had fucked us at least once. Hell even the black chief of police had come by to fuck us and watch us eat each other pussies out. My pussy had become so stretched out I could not even feel my husbands dick inside me. From the night on about twice a week Amanda and I would be called over to one of the athletes house and be the entertainment for the night. During the day I would be called down to the coach?s office our principals office for a conference and they would fuck me and have me suck their cocks. I was a true slut now and I knew it, my pussy ached all the time and craved to be stuffed with a big black cock. As the players moved to a local college both Amanda and I were told that we would be entertaining them as well. We were used as recruiting tools as we fucked every recruit that visited the campus over the next 4 years. The end 11138 1.89/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment