Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Anita’s seduction

ANITA'S SEDUCTION By First but not last Hi my name is Anita Dasher I am a 26 year old single female and I am assistant principal at Westhaven High School. I am 5-6 110 pounds with a 36-26-36 figure and have blonde hair with green eyes. I grew up in a very strict home with my father preaching about how bad black people were. He hated black people and hated the fact that I was not at a private school with all white students. I had chosen public schools over private because I thought I could make a difference in these kids life. My life has been turned inside out over the past several weeks and here is the story of how it all got started. It was a normal day at school and as usual my boyfriend and I had another fight. Dave was a good guy, very nice, polite and caring, but not the most sexually stimulating guy I had ever been with. He tried very hard but his little 5 inch dick did little to stimulate me and he never lasted more than a few minutes anyway. I know it was selfish of me but I was beginning to resent him for his lack of manhood and getting rather frustrated sexually as well. It had been nearly 9 months since I broke up with my last boyfriend (John) since I had a sexually satisfying experience. I was getting a bit horny. To put it bluntly; I had even considered buying myself a toy to help with my frustration but had done that yet. I told myself I would order one this weekend for sure because I was tired of walking around being horny, wet and frustrated. It was 4:30 and I was walking around the gym checking to make sure all the doors were locked when I heard noises. I walked toward the girls dressing rooms and heard the noise again. I slowly slipped in the Coach?s office and almost fainted at what I saw. Thru the window I could see Megan Moore the co-captain of the cheerleaders hands pressed against one way glass of the coach?s office. She was completely nude and bent over and behind her was Chris Murphy one of are black star basketball players, he was nude and taking her from behind. I had to stop this I thought as I headed for the door. This was unacceptable behavior, these two were in big trouble. I walked toward the door but slowed as my eyes focused on what was sliding in and out between Megan?s legs. My god that can?t be real I thought to myself as I stared. Chris?s dick was huge. I had never seen anything like it. Megan was moaning and whimpering throwing her head back as he slid his huge tool in and out of her shaven pussy. My god. He had to be 10 or 11 inches long as he drew all but the head of his cock out and slammed it back in. Megan was panting like a dog in heat as he worked his huge dick in and out of her. ?God I love your big black cock Chris. My boyfriend can never satisfy me like you do? Boy did I know where she was coming from. I stood mesmerized by the sight of Chris?s long and incredibly thick cock as it slid in and out of her shaven pussy. His tool was covered in her cream as she continually begged him to fuck her harder. I bet that tool would satisfy my needs I thought to myself. No! what was I thinking? he is a student! and black on top of that. My dad would shoot me if he new what I had just thought. I tried to open the door but I couldn?t. My eyes were clued on Chris and his muscular sweaty body and his big black cock as it slid in and out of her stretched pussy. Chris had to be 6-6 maybe 240 lbs all muscle and he looked like he could be a model, he was one of the most popular guys at school and I could see why now. As I continued to stand and watch I became hornier and hornier. I could feel the moisture building between my legs. What the hell was coming over me I should stop these kids and turn then in but I couldn?t. I just stood and watched as Chris gave this 18 year old girl orgasm after orgasm. More orgasms in a few minutes than I may have experienced in my life. I heard Chris grunt he was about to cum and then saw Megan quickly slide off his cock and go to her knees and begin sucking him and stroking him with both hands. I watched in amazement as Chris?s body tensed and stream after stream of cum shot from his huge cock. He sprayed his cum all over Megan?s face and in her mouth. I had never seen so much cum. Every guy I had ever done that I had swallowed, had a few little squirts and that was it. Just then I noticed I had slipped my hand inside the elastic of my slacks and was rubbing my wet and swollen clit. Oh my god I thought what the hell had come over me? I quickly slid my hand out and headed out of the gym to go home. I was shaking all the way home wondering what had come over me. I was so horny that when I got home I ran a nice bath and fingered my self to one of my most intense orgasms ever. The scary part is; the whole time I was fingering my self I was imagining I was in Megan?s place this afternoon. That night I did not sleep much at all my pussy was steel wet and horny and I could not quit thinking about that huge cock of Chris?s and how he had made Megan cum over and over again. The next morning in the shower I found myself rubbing my aching pussy again. Why was I so horny I had never been like this before? School was pretty typical until I found a note on my desk about 1:00. I opened it and almost dropped it in horror. ?Did you enjoy the show?? and it was signed Chris. A few minutes later my phone rang and it was Chris ?So did you enjoy the show Assistant Principal Dasher?? my heart almost stopped. ?I saw you watching us thru a little crack in the glass Anita. Looked like you liked what you saw, Well did you?? Bet you never saw a black man fucking a white girl had you?? No, I stammered back. ?Did you like what you saw?? I knew I should just hang up but I couldn?t. Yes, I muttered. ?Tell me Anita does your man satisfy you like you like Megan was satisfied yesterday?? No I muttered back. ?Would you like to be satisfied like Megan baby?? I knew what I should answer but the heat between my legs was overriding my brain, yes I stammered. ?You want to feel a real mans cock between your legs don?t you baby?? You?re a student I can?t do this I could get fired. ?Just tell me no and I won?t bother you any more baby, now tell me do you want to feel my big black cock inside your tight pussy baby?? ?I bet your pussy has been throbbing since you saw my big black cock making Megan scream and cum over and over again, I bet you fantasized about being in her place haven?t you?? Yes I mumbled, ?Yes what baby?? Yes I have fantasized about being taken by you and yes I do want you inside me I said without thinking. ?Be seeing you around teach? Chris said and hung up. Later that afternoon I was bending over getting something from the vending machine when I felt someone pressing against me from behind. I could feel a swollen cock pressing against my ass from behind. ?Feel that hard cock baby? Chris said as he ground it against my ass. He then took my hand and placed on his swollen cock, ?That?s what you want ain?t it baby? Yes, I moaned as I felt him press his huge cock hard into the crack of my ass. ?See you later baby? he said as he walked off. My knees were weak and my pussy was aching even more than it was before. I tried to catch my breath my body was betraying me I knew I should not want this but my body was in control. Just before I headed out for afternoon duty I went back in my office to grab something and just as I stepped in my office the door shut behind me and I was grabbed from behind. ?Just me baby, thought I?d say goodbye for the day? I heard Chris say as his hands caressed my breast from behind and he kissed my neck. Oh god I moaned softly as his strong hands squeezed my breasts and grabbed my ass. His warm mouth slowly kissed my neck he made his way to my lips, I knew I should stop but the burning between my legs was too much. Slowly we began kissing our tongues exploring each others mouth. I felt Chris slide his hand down my slacks and he quickly found my hot, wet pussy. Slowly he began working my clit as he kissed me and rubbed my breasts. I was so hot it was unreal I wanted him so bad it hurt. ?Think of me tonight baby when your lying in bed dreaming of my cock inside you, got to go? he said as he slid his hands from between my legs and kissed my softly. ?Hey almost forgot do me a favor tonight, shave that pussy smooth? he said as he shut the door and left. I was about to hyperventilate I was breathing so hard. That night as I shaved my pussy smooth and I watched my juices leak from my lips I wondered had I lost my fucking mind. I fingered myself to several intense orgasms that night and to tell you the truth I liked the feel of having my pussy shaved. I had wet dream after wet dream about Chris that night, every time I closed my eyes I saw him taking me. All week Chris would tease me and get me hotter one time he pulled out his cock and stroked it in front of me. My god he was so big and thick my legs were rubber just watching him stroke his cock as he stood in front of me. Then Thursday Chris called ?Meet me in the locker room after school and we will see about putting that fire out between your legs? I can?t I said but it was too late, he had hung up already. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I hung up the phone. What the hell was coming over me I thought, I knew better than to say those things but part of me wanted to feel him inside me and to be satisfied like she was. I had made my mind up I was not going to the gym. I was not, I refused to give in. I was not going to give in; well somehow I ended up at the gym after school. I could feel the heat between my legs as I walked into the dressing room and there in front of me was Chris standing nude under the shower his huge cock swaying between his legs. Chris steeped out from under the water his muscled black body glistening as he walked toward me his cock swaying back and forth. My eyes would not leave his cock as he walked closer and closer. Chris sat me on the bench and told me to touch it. I can?t, I don?t need to be here; I need to go. I said. Chris took my hand and placed it on his semi-erect cock and began moving my hand back and forth. ?Stroke it baby, you know you want to feel it in your hands don?t be shy baby? His cock felt so heavy and so strong in my hands nothing like any other mans cock had. My one hand would not fit all the way around him, he was so thick. Before I knew it I had both hands wrapped around his quickly hardening cock and I was licking up and down the length of his shaft. I had never felt something so powerful in my hands before. I was hypnotized by the she size and power of his cock. I was soon licking and sucking his cock and balls like a hungry animal needing to be fed. I was drooling all over his big cock, making it slick, so I could slide more and more of it my hungry mouth. God I had never been so turned by sucking a man?s cock in my life. I could feel my pussy was soaking wet and throbbing like a drum was beating between my legs. Chris grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth faster and faster, my lips were spread thin and aching as I struggled to encircle his cock but I didn?t care, I just wanted to feel that cock between my lips. Chris fucked my mouth for several minutes and then I felt his body tense and knew he was about to cum. ?Here it comes baby your first taste of a black mans cum? Holy shit squirt after squirt began erupting from his cock as I struggled to swallow every drop of his hot juice. I had never tasted so much cum in my life, as he kept squirting and squirting. A little leaked out the corner of my mouth and I quickly lapped it up with my tongue and proceeded to milk every drop I could from his huge cock. Chris?s cum tasted so sweet and salty I loved the taste of it in my mouth and on my lips and wanted every drop I could. I milked every drop and squeezed it out to the head of his cock, where I would lick it off with a smile. Chris told me that I had given him the best blow job he had ever had as he stood me up and slid his hands under my skirt and pulled off my soaking wet panties. He laid me on the bench and pushed my skirt revealing my shaven and wet pussy and then buried his face between my legs. Chris?s tongue was long and thick and he was and expert pussy eater. I was soon moaning and whimpering in shear ecstasy as this 18 year old kid ate me alive. I could feel his long tongue as it darted in and out of my pussy and licked my clit. I was humping his face like mad as several orgasms ripped thru my body. Just then we heard a noise and I jumped up and headed out the side door, minus my panties. Chris called me the next day and told me it was the janitor and that he told the janitor he had been working out late. Chris also told me he had my panties. The next day at school Chris teased me and drove me to the brink of having an orgasm 3 times. The last time he met me in the auditorium balcony and had me suck his cock before he stole my panties and told me I had to go without the rest of the day. I gave Chris my home phone number Friday afternoon and told him to call me tonight. Chris called around 8:00 and we talked for a while. He had me so horny as he talked about sliding his big black cock inside me. I was fingering myself as we talked on the phone. ?Why don?t I come over? Chris said, I knew I should say no but the idea of having him in my house and in my bed was too much to resist. Come on over I said as I gave him my address. ?I want you to answer the door nude baby? he said as he hung up the phone. It was about 25 minutes before the bell rang, I looked thru the peep hole and there was Chris. I opened the door and let him in standing in nothing but heels, my tan 36-26-36 horny body ready for him to do with as he pleased. ?Very nice baby? he said as he began touching my hot skin. His lips met mine and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss. I quickly stripped Chris?s cloths off him reveling his gorgeous body and huge cock. I took Chris?s hand and led him to my bedroom; the room was full of moonlight as we kissed beside my bed. His hard body felt so strong and made me feel so safe as we embraced. We laid in the bed beside each other kissing and caressing each others bodies. I could feel his manhood as it pressed against me. I could not believe I was doing this with a student. A black student at that. I had only been with 3 men my whole life before this and here I was, about to be taken by an 18 year black man I hardly knew. Chris rolled me over on my back, rolled between my legs and began sucking my hard nipples. My body was on fire as he went back and forth between my rock hard nipples. I could feel his manhood sliding over my shaven pussy back and forth. Chris held my body up and I looked between my legs to see his cock lying across my wet pussy. His cock was glistening with my juices as he placed the head at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly he began working the head of his cock over my swollen clit. God I wanted that cock inside me so bad I would do anything he wanted at that point. Chris pushed forward just enough for the head of his cock to part my pussy lips, Oh shit I moaned as I felt my lips spread wider than they ever had. Chris worked the head of his cock back and forth fucking my pussy lips with the head of his cock. The sensation was unreal. My pussy was exploding with pleasure as he worked his cock head back and forth. ?Damn you are tight baby, this is going to take some time? Chris said with a smile. His body was so hard and firm I noticed as my hands explored it. I grabbed his muscular ass hard as he pushed a little deeper inside me. My pussy was being stretched wide open as inch by inch this big black cock and I loved it. My pussy was on fire from pure lust and from being penetrated by this huge pole. Slowly Chris would work his cock around in small circles slowly opening me up more and more before he would slide deeper inside me. OH god! I screamed as I felt a few more inches work there way inside my womanhood. I was holding on to Chris for dear life as I felt I was being split into. Chris kissed my lips and our tongues explored each others mouths as he slowly worked his cock around in small circle opening me up for more of his cock. Oh fuck I whimpered as a few more inches slid between my paper thin pussy lips. I looked between my legs and saw he had managed to get 8 or 9 inches inside me but still had a least 2 or 3 to go. I was whimpering and moaning like a school age virgin as he continued to work his cock in and out of me. Oh god I screamed as I felt a huge orgasm rip thru my body and whimpered loudly as I felt another 2 inches or so push between my stretched pussy lips. ?That?s it baby open up for your black daddy baby give me that pussy? Chris grunted as he worked his cock in and out of me. Oh god you feel so good Chris, I love your big cock I muttered as another small orgasm rocked my body. Yes, yes fuck me I moaned as I felt small orgasms coming one after another. Then Chris thrust forward and I felt my pussy pop and his balls come to rest on my cream covered ass. I dug my finger nails into his back as my body exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life. I saw stars and gasped for air as my whole body shook and convulsed in pleasure. My god what a lover the 18 year old black man was, no man had ever come close to making me feel so satisfied and so alive inside. Chris held his huge black cock balls deep inside me as I came down for my high. I could feel every vein and every twitch his cock made deep inside my pussy. This was what sex was supposed to be like I thought to myself as I held onto my black lover tightly. I had my legs wrapped around this black stud and my pussy was on fire with lust and passion. I never imagined my body could experience such pleasure and feel so sexually charged. It was as thou my body had been awakened by this young black man and his big black cock. I knew that there was no going back now for I had tasted what that big black cock could give me and I wanted more. Chris and I stayed up all night fucking and sucking. His big black cock just stayed hard. I came so many times I lost count. I screamed his name over and over as he made me feel more like a woman than any man ever had. I could not get enough of him my pussy just ached for him. The next day I was so sore from all the sex we had but wanted more. I stayed in a constant state of arousal from that night on, just waiting to feel his big cock inside me again. Chris and I had sex all over the school and he even brought a couple of his teammates over and they double and triple teamed me. But the hottest thing he made me do was to call my daddy and talk to him while he was fucking me. Poor daddy never heard his daughter make such noises and say such things, but you will hear all about that in my next update. Thanks Anita BBC forever 22489 2.06/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment