Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Different Woman

A DIFFERENT WOMAN By Myth The temp was 96 degrees the day I first meet Marcia. She pulled into the Exxon station where I work and asked me to check her oil because the light came on. After adding a quart of oil, I fill her gas tank. When she was about to leave, she mentioned that she needed to hire someone to haul away some old chairs from her home, about a mile away. I have a Ranger truck, so I agreed to come over the next day at 7:30 AM. I loaded the things, she paid me , and I was on my way. Friday night, I was at the High Hat bar and noticed Marcia drinking with another woman. Both were chatting with a guy that was putting the make on them. Soon, he left with the other woman. I could tell that Marcia was drunk, so I went over and asked if I could drive her home. No pass intended, since I am a 24 year old black college student. FYI, I stand six foot, weight 165, and am considered very good looking. She giggled, and said, yes she would like that. I had to support her walking from the garage into the house. My hand slipped and slid over her tit. She said that her husband was away for the weekend. She poured me a glass of wine from the frig, walked into the den and put slow music on. I was about to leave, when she reached around me and holding me close said," dance." I thought as we swayed to the music; "hey, I can fuck this chick." No small deal for me. Till then, I had tried to fuck several woman, but could not get it in. In my arms was a mature woman, that must have had kids. Maybe, I can get my cock into her. I begin to rub her in different places. At the end of the third song, I led her to the stairs. We went up and once in the bedroom, I took her dress off. She laid on her back on the bed. I switched off the light and took off my clothes. In the dark, I removed her bra and panties. I begin to kiss the insides of her legs, slowly working to her sweet pussy. My hands were rubbing her tits, and she was slowly humping her pussy towards me. My mouth was now on her clit. She was moaning, then the words; "put it in me!" I had a full hard on. She could not see it in the dark. I call it the black rod. It is ten inches long and three inches thick ( eight inches around). I slid forward and pulled her arms above her head as I sucked on her tits. My knees moved her legs apart. I reached under her ass with both hand, pulled her pussy lips apart, and guided the head of old black rod into the center of her twat. I reached up and grabbed her wrist again so she could not put her hands near her twat . She was wet from her juices and my licking her. A slow thrust got the end of me in. I thrust hard and put about seven inches of me in. She stiffened and moaned; " Oooohhhh, aaahhhhaa." I realized that I could have a normal fuck with this woman, that she was drunk, that I could fuck her all night. In my excitement, I slammed all ten inches of that black rod into her. She screamed out; OOooooooooohhhhhhhhh, yyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssss, yes, yes, yes, yes, so loud that it startled me. Good god, the woman raised her knees, dug in her heels and began to pump her twat at my thrusts. I was in heaven. I did not know there was a woman that could fuck like this. I pumped as hard as I could. Marcia stiffened as the first orgasm took over her body. When she finished it, I stopped for a minute. Marcia gave me a deep French kiss, and then her fanny begin to thrust at me again. We were like animals. Both drenched in sweat, we were enjoying raw pure sex. I started to cum. As my cock got thicker, she raised her legs so that her knees were by her heard and gave me the deepest penetration. I came and came and came. Marcia and I showered together. Then, she fixed us both a hugh whiskey sour. We chug-a-lugged it and climbed back into bed. She lay on her side, took my cock into her mouth and lay there sucking on it. In short order, it was hard again. She got on her hand and knees, with her butt towards me, giggled and said; " hop on!" We fucked doggie style. She came several times, before me. After a rest I put a sofa pillow under her ass as she lay on her tummy. Using Crisco that I had got in the kitchen, I slowly, ever so slowly, push black cock into her ass. Only because she was drunk, was she relaxed enough to accept it in her. Her virgin ass was sooo tight. Once all the way in I let loose with wild hard fucking . She broke out in a full sweat, and then came so hard that she was shaking. I put my load into her. I left the next day at noon. Completely fucked out. I had cum five times, while she had orgasm seven times. This started in December of 1998. I don't work on Tuesdays. She usually is at my place by 4:30 AM. She leaves by 9:20 AM. We are friends, each getting something out of our relationship that we can't get elsewhere. There is so much unused pussy out there. I am glad that I meet Marcia. 13141 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment