Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Little Bit of Personal History

Readers, You might be wondering where I get all my material, all those stories I have submitted here. Some as I have admitted are from jokes I have heard or read and then ?enhanced? by adding my imagination to them. But others are from my personal experience or by hearing about it from friends. I have been around. REALLY been around. I am white, average-sized, (no, not small) and my penis has gotten a little shorter (but thicker in the base, which is strange) as I get older. And I have my foreskin?Yayyyyyy! I love that foreskin. Over the years when I was younger my work (photographing naked girls for some of that time) and persuasive personality put me in a lot of circumstances where I had a chance to score. I always did take pride in never having to resort to getting a gal stoned or drunk in order to get into her pants. Yes, I did turn down quite a few, usually including smokers. I have had my dick inside close to 2,000 women, and maybe another couple of hundred who I never actually fucked, but we did other things, like maybe they just held or sucked my dick, and I did reciprocal play. I would rather eat a gal than have her suck me. I am a giver, not a taker if it comes down to that. If it comes down to a choice between being sucked or fucking a gal, especially if she is really attractive, fucking wins out every time. Hey guys, if she is a looker, don?t you want to be close to her, kiss her, hold her, be inside her. Getting a blowjob is so impersonal. If she is a beauty, man, stick your dick in her. There are maybe 50 within that list of two hundred I never got to fuck whom I just ate. (Several first orgasms involved). One that sticks out in my mind is the absolutely beautiful oriental gal attending college at the same time as me. I had never dated her, never even asked her out. But she heard from someone out of the many gals in the college that I had seduced that I was very patient and giving in bed. So she asked me if I would take her home and eat her. I sensed that she would be scared off if I asked her to do more so I agreed. Just getting to see this little gal in that position and touch her was plenty good enough for me. I took her home during the one hour before her next class and had her lie down. She removed only her bottom half and I prepared to do my duty. I felt that she did not want to remove her top, probably because she did not want me to see her normal but small oriental tits, so I didn?t try to strip her totally naked. Her pubic hair was jet black and very soft. I used my fingers to gently open her lips just before my tongue went into a landing pattern. It was lovely, one of the smallest and cutest pussies in existence. And no, her slit did not run sideways. I wanted to tug a little harder and open her enough to see if she had a cherry but knew that she was already anxious about what was happening. I proceeded to eat, experimenting between soft and gentle and going to a firmer more aggressive tongue. During our adventure, I very gently inserted a tip of one finger. Just as I had suspected, she had a hymen. We only had an hour between her classes. It took a while, more than it should have because I was under the disadvantage of not getting to talk, caress, kiss and fondle her in advance. We had gone in cold turkey so before she could even begin to build towards orgasm, she needed to be warmed up by whom was virtually a total stranger. Yes, she reached her first orgasm. It was mild or she was quiet, but it happened. She got dressed, I took her back to class, and that was the end of it. I never asked her to see me again, and we would exchange smiles as we passed. Anyhow, that is off the subject of penis size, which is the subject of this letter. Hey, you might think I am bullshit bragging, but why should I do that since I am not giving out my real name? Out of all those women I actually fucked, virtually none admitted to me that they would prefer one bigger, but of course, maybe they were being 'nice.' Almost all women I had were 'a nice fit,' and the few who were big in the hole still felt good because I am uncircumcised and my foreskin provided back and forth friction if the girl was large, (or more common) too wet. So guys, you don?t have to be large to have a nice fit in most cases. I had a special absolutely gorgeous girlfriend in California many years ago. She was very, very sexual, but not cheap about it. Her hair was long and very black, her titties half grapefruit shaped but larger, and a really nice ass. We went to orgies together, mostly in the Hollywood, San Fernando Valley and Bel-air sections of Los Angeles. I saw (and had) some famous women on occasion. This gal, and I believe her, told me that she liked a small penis in the rear, a medium-sized penis in her mouth and pussy, and a big penis in her hand. Wonder how many women would go along with that comment? You won't believe this, but I watched her reach into a casual friend's car (a black guy that we liked) in a Hollywood parking lot once and wrap her fingers around his on the large side penis. She stood beside the car door, closed her eyes while squeezing his cock and, without being touched herself, reached orgasm! Really! But she would not fuck him even when I invited and encouraged her to do so. Over several non-orgy occasions we met one nice-looking guy (white) who was rumored to be quite large, and he seemed nice enough that she wanted to make it with him even though he was probably 'too big'. (His real first name with nickname added was 'Dick-eight-and-one-half). He was alone that night, so no gal for me. We took him home, and they both stripped totally naked while standing. During this point in our lives she had taken to shaving her pussy on the lower half so that her lips were naked and exposed. When he saw her lovely body and especially her shaved lower half he immediately became erect. Quite frankly, to me it looked to be longer than 'eight-and-one-half.' He immediately came over to her so that he could run his fingers over the smooth skin of her pussy. She of course, as they stood there, wrapped her fingers around his penis, but the next part almost scared me when she said softly to me, "He?s too big." I wanted to watch them fuck, and was afraid that she might bring this to a halt. I had seen her turn down guys before that some women would call very attractive. He had probably heard the ?too big? comment before. Because she had spoken to me, he also commented to me, like maybe I needed to give him permission to proceed. "I?ll be gentle," he promised. I looked at her, "Go ahead baby," I said while looking and nodding at what she was holding in her hand. "It?s what we expected." She nodded as she held his penis, and said, "But I didn?t know it would be this big." With my penis throbbing in my pants since I had not stripped down as yet, I replied, "Just take as much as you can. You can control it by getting on top, remember?" She nodded and closed her eyes as she felt his fingers running over her bare pussy lips. I could readily see though by the way she was stroking him that she seemed fascinated with his penis, even though it was, yes, 'too big.' At my suggestion, they assumed the 69 position with her on top. After a couple of minutes went by I removed my clothes as I watched them. She looked at my hard dick as it waved to her from about two feet away. Then she whispered real low and motioning at the same time had me come over and wrap my fingers around him and give it a stroke to 'see how big he feels.' I knelt beside them and placed my hand on him in a way that would make it seem> like it was still her hand. Oh yeah, just like it looked it actually felt long and thick. As he licked on her delicious pussy I don't know if he knew I was giving him a good feel, but he probably knew. During the thirty seconds or so I was stroking him, she reached out and stroked me. Was she making a direct comparison? Probably, as well as showing me by touching me that I was ?still the man she cared about.? I was getting really exited at this point because I wanted to see her tight lips being stretched wide by the thick hunk of soft yet oh-so-firm meat as she lowered herself over him. That was the plan. On the way home we had discussed it in advance in our car as he followed behind in his vehicle. She was to get on top first so I could watch her reaction as to how he felt and also to see how quickly and how far she would 'take' him. It didn?t work out quite that way. He was sort of pushy and rolled her onto her back. He was understandably anxious at that point and despite her being wet there was the expected gasp of pain/pleasure from her. That just had to be a really tight fit between them. She was tight, always tight every time I went into her, and now she had a guy who was way thicker than me. How they could fit together and allow enough room to slide back and forth is beyond me. Thankfully he did not start banging away at her. She sort of disappeared under his slim and muscular body since he was well over a foot taller than she was. One of her hands went onto his ass to hold him. I saw another hand go under and between them, and figured that she was feeling his thickness as he worked into her. But she had another reason for placing her hand between them as I found out. She was holding her fingers around his penis so that he could not go too deep. He didn't like that a whole lot, but as her legs went up, at first around his ass and eventually around his waist, he got into it and began giving her smooth, controlled strokes. She became a little noisy at that point, but he was able to hold back (some alcohol in his system) while she reached an orgasm. She was fairly loud, but in a way that is pleasant to a man?s ears. Even then, she never released her fingers from around his dick. Since he could not bury himself and lie on her body after his orgasm because of her fingers, he quickly rolled off. I thought it to be interesting and quite erotic in the way she just laid there after he rolled off. She did not close her legs, but instead just lay there, spread and looking well, either very satisfied or maybe just exhausted. She had been fucked, and fucked as well as could be expected considering the barrier she had placed between them. I just sat at the foot of the bed and watched her as she slowly came down from her high and relaxed. I was expecting to see some cum leak or pour out of her, but he had placed it quite deep. Not all the way, but still quite deep. That cum would remain there to lubricate his penis on the next round. It has been a few years since that night (in the early 70s) so I don?t really remember what happened next. Did he become hard himself or did she do it? However it started, the next session between them was perhaps even better. He was quite happy when she got on top. Now was my chance to see what I had missed before, but she had already been previously stretched, so it would not quite be the same. From just two feet away I watched their body parts come into contact as she lowered her body over his massive meat. She let out a soft gasp, almost a moan as she took his head. After a brief pause, she proceeded to go lower. She never did bury herself all the way down on him. She took the amount she wanted, maybe seven inches or so of his dick. There was no doubt though, length aside, she was getting her little twat stretched. He was the thickest for sure and maybe the longest of all the boys or men she had ever had inside her before we met or during all the time we dated. Thinking back on it, I don't believe that she ever kissed him, something women usually need to reach an orgasm. But then, she always was multi-orgasmic. She was excited by the sight of, and aroused by the feel of his penis, yet did not want or try to take it all. She was able to climax more than once, but didn?t care to kiss him, despite his good looks. Perhaps it was because I was there and she did not want it to appear like she was enjoying his cock more than she did mine. Maybe that is the case, but she was always pretty honest with me and said that he felt good, but not actually better. For those men afraid that their old lady might get stretched out, that special girl, somehow, no matter how many men she had, or how wide they were, she stayed wonderfully tight. While he lay beside us, I cuddled and kissed her, then rolled on. She still felt pretty snug. Wet yes, very wet with his two loads of cum inside. But she still felt snug enough for me with her tight puss and my foreskin, always there to provide some feeling. He was probably thinking to himself: "Ha, she is fucking her boyfriend and comparing him to me. She probably wishes my dick is the one in her." Well, maybe she was, but she never let on, not then, not later. One last thing; this might sound like someone stuck a fuck story in here for fun, but what I have related, all of it is true and actually happened to me. I just like to make things interesting when I re-live my history. Boy do I ever have so many stories I could tell. Thanks for reading. 11336 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment