Monday, June 24, 2013

From A Lady To A Slut

To: My Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: A husband on a BBS I belong to sent this to me - I call it - FROM A LADY TO A SLUT After reading some of the stories in your wife watch collection, I find my own story isn't so unusual after all. You can post this to the Net and perhaps some other men will identify with my situation. For the past four years, I've been married to a beautiful woman, who is ten years younger than myself. Jo has the kind of face and figure men dream about. She is now twenty-three years old, stands five feet five inches and weighs about a hundred fifteen pounds. Her measurements are a stunning 36D-25-35. Her tits are firm and full, with very large nipples, and she has a trim and small waist with wide and well-rounded hips that have a seductive sway when she walks. Jo has always been a perfect lady, well dressed and well mannered. But, at my request after we got married, I convinced her to start wearing sexier cloths. She now always wears a garter belt and stockings with brightly colored bikini panties beneath her rather short skirts. I have always enjoyed seeing her admired by men. It has always made me proud, knowing that she belonged to me but other men found her to be so sexy and alluring. I should mention that when we met, about a year before we married, Jo was still a virgin. Although our sex life has been all right, I now realize it wasn't all that my wife needed. Jo usually reaches a rather mild orgasm during intercourse but don't go down on her, nor does she suck my cock, although I have often entertained the idea. I suppose I never followed up on it, because I thought of Jo as being to prim and proper to debase her in this manner. I realize now that I made a big mistake in this regard. Frankly, I didn't give her the attention she wanted and needed. My business is demanding and requires long hours, and often, when I get home around midnight, all I can think about is sleep. Six months ago I came in one evening several hours earlier than usual. As I walked in the back door I could hear voices coming from the living room I stepped to the dining room door and saw my wife sitting on the couch beside a young man who was obviously a salesman. He had his advertising material spread out on the coffee table. The sales pitch was over, though, and they were sitting back and relaxing over a cup of coffee. Jo was wearing a white blouse and a short white skirt. Her skirt had hiked up until I could see the dark band at the top of her stocking. Obviously, they had not heard me come in. I could see him looking at her lovely legs, and somehow I knew he would try to make out with my wife. One part of me wanted to walk in and end any further action between them, but another part of me was fascinated by what might happen next. I knew if I entered it would all be over. Instead, I watched and waited, remaining silent. He had his left arm over the back of the couch, behind Jo. When she settled back, his hand caught her shoulder, turning her to face him. I heard her gasp of surprise when he kissed her, and I saw his right hand come up to cup her tit. While she was surprised I was not. My suspicion that he'd try to make it with her was now confirmed. I wanted to see how far it would go. Jo moved his hand away, but in a few seconds it was back again. I heard her protests "No, I'm a married woman...it's not right... don't..." Both hands were working her tits now I saw his hand unbuttoning her blouse, then reaching inside her brassiere. Jo's skirt was hiked up even higher as she struggled to get free, but now I could hear her moaning softly. I knew that her resolve to fight off this good looking salesman was waning and that she was beginning to enjoy herself sexually with him. I was intrigued with the idea of a complete stranger trying to make out with my wife. X-rated movies had always turned me on, and this was so much better-watching my own wife in a sex scene. I made up my mind to watch and I was actually hoping that Jo would allow him to take more sexual liberties with her. I wasn't disappointed in that regard. He slipped the strap of Jo's brassiere from her shoulders and lifted her tit from its cup I could see that her big nipples were fully erect, and his face moved down to her tits, taking a nipple into his mouth. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted in a low moan, and she was holding his face to her tit while he sucked her. He moved up to kiss her again, and this time she fully responded to him. I knew he would be fucking my wife very soon and the strange thing is rather than being jealous, I was really turned on by it. His right hand moved between Jo's legs, to just above her knees. I watched his hand steal beneath her skirt. She moved his hand away from her legs once, twice, a third time, but each time he got a little higher. I was glad to see that my wife still had some resolve, but I knew that her need for more sexual fulfillment than I was giving her would soon take over and I was right. I could see her legs starting to part, and now his fingertips were caressing her cunt through her panties. Her skirt was bunched up about her waist. Now my wife threw her arms about him and kissed him passionately. I watched him ease Jo's panties to one side, his fingers stroking her cunt, as she left out moans of enjoyment. Her hips began to undulate as he fingered her, her moans growing louder. He whispered something to her, but I couldn't catch it. Jo hesitated for a moment, then reached down to unzip his pants and pull his cock out. She sat up and looked down at the hard prick she held in her hand. It looked twice as long as mine. I could see naked lust in her eyes as she tried to close her hand about it; then I heard Jo say to him, "I want it bad. Put it in me." They began kissing again, their tongues playing in each other's mouth. I watched my wife raise up her hips as he tugged her panties off, and I heard him ask my wife to suck his cock. He was guiding her, bobbing her head up and down to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, telling her how to suck and lick it. Now she seemed eager for it, and I could hear the loud sucking noises of her mouth. I was enjoying this delicious sex scene almost as much as they were. I had my cock out and was slowly jacking off as I watched my previously reserved wife give him a blowjob. I heard Jo moan, saw her body shuddering and knew she was cuming. She appeared to have a deeper orgasm than she had ever had with me and just for a moment I was very jealous. Giving it a little more thought I realized the fault was mine not hers. I should have been a better lover for her and I should have taught her about oral sex so that she could have enjoyed these sex games with me instead of having to learn them from a stranger. It was quite a shock to come home early and see my wife, who I thought was a perfect lady, engaged in a petting session with a door to door salesman. It was even more surprising to find that I was enjoying the sex show instead of becoming jealous, even when Jo gave him a beautiful blow job - something she had never done for me. When she finished sucking him off the salesman pulled away from her and stood up to pull his pants off. My wife lay back on the couch, pulled her skirt up higher and spread her legs for him like a wanton slut instead of a reserved married women. Instead of mounting her, he went down on her. She didn't protest, but she did tell him that no one had ever done that to her before. I saw his face move between her legs, his tongue lapping her pussy, and in seconds she was cuming again. He went on eating Jo until she was about to cum again, and then he moved up between her legs. She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her cunt. She was almost out of her mind with pure lust, screaming at him to put it in her. I watched his huge prick sliding up her snatch, far deeper than I had ever been in her, and I couldn't believe how easily she took all of him in. I heard her screaming in pleasure, her long, lovely legs kicking wildly in the air, then locking around his waist. I have no idea how long they stayed at it in this position-five or ten minutes, I guess. Her cunt came up to meet every thrust, her hips snapping from side to side. Jo was begging him to fuck her deeper and harder. In a few strokes she was cuming again, and again, and then again in what seemed one continuous long orgasmic thrill for her. He pulled it out and moved up to straddle her face. Jo lay back with her eyes closed, accepting the feel of his wet prick stroking over her face until her cheeks and chin were glistening with his post-cum jizz mixed with her own pussy juices. He moved down a bit and stroked his cock over her lovely tits, then she took him back into her mouth and sucked until he had another hard-on. When they sat up, Jo stripped off her skirt and blouse, and told him that she wanted some more of his wonderful cock. They played with each other for a while until my wife pushed him back on the couch and mounted him. They were facing away from me, and I had a clear view of his cock sliding all the way into her pussy. Jo started fucking herself on his cock, rocking back and forth in long, slow strokes, easing forward until only the head was still inside her, then sliding back to take him all the way up her again. She was talking to him now, telling him how good his cock felt and how she wanted to cum again. My sweet, innocent wife was responding like a bitch in heat and I was loving it. Jo told him he could have her whenever he wanted, explaining to him that he had given her better and deeper sexual feelings than she had ever received from her undersexed husband. They set a time for their next meeting which I noted with glee, making sure that I'd be available to watch the next sex show that my wife would unwittingly put on for me. He told her he might bring some friends along next time to teach her new heights of sexual response that she couldn't even dream about right now. When he said that, Jo started tonguing his ear wildly and bucking her hips harder than before. When they began getting dressed, I sneaked out of the house, and went back to the office where I stayed for about an hour before coming back home. When I got home, it was still a little earlier than I generally arrived. Jo was doing house work and preparing the evening meal. When I asked her how her day went she just shrugged and indicated that it was the `same old same old', except for a salesman by the name of Frank who dropped by to sell her a few magazine subscriptions. When I tried to pump her by asking if he was good looking she just looked at me with a blank stare as if to say what an odd question to ask and said that she really hadn't noticed, playing her innocent role beautifully. After dinner we retired to bed early. As I watched her undress, all I could think of was Frank fucking her. Her pussy was still wet when I slipped in her, and she came twice while we were screwing with more vigor than she had ever before with me. I tried to not fuck her more vigorously nor vary off our normal missionary position so as not to arouse her suspicion that I knew about her little sexual escapade with Frank earlier in the day. True to his word the next time Frank got together with my wife he brought two friends with cocks and staying power that matched his. I was treated to the most highly erotic scene that I had ever seen, including all the x-rated movies I'd ever viewed. I watched her sucking one cock while another man fucked her and still a third rammed his boner up her, until then, virgin ass. My wife's sexual appetite has grown with each new sexual encounter that she has enjoyed with Frank and his friends. By installing hidden cameras and microphones, I have been privy to see my wife new found sexual appetite being satisfied. Just last week, I saw her take on seven men (4 of them BIG and black) in a gang bang. I know of three cases when she served as a whore for Frank's clients. He has indicated to her that her sexual efforts ought to be rewarded with extra cash that they could both enjoy to bring them even more sensual rewards and she has responded by agreeing to be his slutty whore any time he wants her to be. Hopefully, this is just the beginning. Whereas before my wife wore her sexy cloths only for me somewhat reluctantly, she now is always buying the sexiest of cloths that she can find ordering through mail house catalogs and wearing them boldly in public. She has hinted to me that she would enjoy more freedom; even suggesting that she might take a few weeks `alone at the beach' to break up her monotony of boring every day housewife duties. I know that this would be a great opportunity for her to get really fucked and sucked royally by lots of men and so I have encouraged her to do so. Fortunately, I found out where she's going (through my hidden microphones) and I'll be there to place some hidden cameras so that her escapades will be captured for me on video. Some day I might get up the courage to tell her that I'm fully aware of her extra-marital affairs, but for now I don't want to spoil the possibility of cuming while watching her slutty sexual activities with all her new found male friends. She is now an easy piece of ass for any man, and I wouldn't have it any other way! 9964 1.85/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment