Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Movie

THE MOVIE By Tammy Sue It had been awhile since my wife had made me dress like a woman. I was starting to think she had given up forcing me into it. She came home from work one Friday night with some packages. She handed one to me and told me to open it. I opened it and inside was a mini skirt and blouse. She told me to go bathe and to shave my legs. I opened my mouth to protest but she reminded me of the video she had of me. I took a warm bubble bath and shaved my body. When I was done Karen inspected me to make sure I had done a good job. ?We are going to a movie tonight and I want you to look your best.? She told me. ?Karen, why do I have to wear this stuff to go to a movie?? I asked. ?You will find out.? She replied with a smile. We both dressed and put on black pantyhose and 5 inch heels. I did my makeup the way Karen had taught me to. I put my wig on and waited for her to finish. Karen looked great when she was done. She handed me a glass of wine and we sat down for a few minutes. I quickly drank my wine and had another since I was very nervous. Two drinks turned to 6 and I was buzzed when she announced it was time to go. We grabbed our purses and went to the car. Karen hopped in the drivers seat as she always did when we were dressed up. She drove to a seedy part of town and parked the car. We got out and went down a short alley and I saw our destination. The adult cinema had its dim lights going with a red neon OPEN sign. We went inside. I kept my eyes down trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Karen took me down into the basement where they had an actual movie screen with movie chairs. There were some couches in the back and Karen led me back there. We sat down and in a few minutes several large black men came up to us. I recognized them from our last encounter. The movie playing was an interracial movie with a lot of huge black cocks. Karen started to suck one of the guys cocks with a lot of enthusiasm. She was deep throating it and sliding it slowly out of her mouth then back inside. The dark black cock looked great moving in and out of her red lips. The others were definitely getting worked up as a black cock was shoved into my mouth and I started to suck it. I looked over at Karen and she had a giant black cock in her mouth that she was almost worshiping and another sliding in and out of her pussy. The look on her face was almost an orgasm in itself. I was apparently not paying enough attention to the cock in my mouth as he started to ram it down my throat. I was gagging and spitting up. He continued to fuck my mouth with his cock barely allowing me to breath. I could hear Karen?s moans whenever her mouth was not crammed full of cock. The stud that was fucking her announced ? I?m gonna fill yo pussy with my cum.? I was able to look over and watch him cum inside my wife. He was replaced by another that jumped in where he left off. He came over and made me lick his cock clean. I could taste Karen?s juices as well as his cum. The stud that I had been sucking ripped a hole in my pantyhose and shoved his huge cock inside me. He had me doggy style over the couch arm and leaned up to me. ?I am gonna fill you up too.? He fucked me while I tried to clean up the cock I was sucking but it was hard since he was giving me a pounding. I looked over at Karen and she had a cock in her mouth and one in her ass. They were really giving to her. It looked like she would pass out. I looked up at the screen and a bull was fucking a slut. The bull fucking me was in the same rhythm as on the screen. I totally lost it and came all over what was left of my hose. He must have liked that, because moments later he unloaded in me filling my ass with his cum. I looked over and Karen had a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. I could see what looked like cum coming out of her on every stroke. I watched her get totally taken by the 2 black bulls. They came in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. I felt cum leaking out of me while one of the bulls that had just fucked Karen made me clean his cock. I did my job and when I was done he was hard again. He told me that he liked it and then plunged his cock into my ass with my legs in the air. I wrapped my nylon covered legs around him pulling him in deeper. I had somehow gotten carried away with this and was loving it. My wife had turned me into a black cock slut too. This went on for another 45 minutes and the guys finished with us. They left and we pulled our clothes together. When we were both dressed we walked slowly out to the car with cum leaking out of us and down our legs. Karen smiled at me knowing I had gotten into it. ?Next time we get a booth and you can suck cocks through a gloryhole.? ?Next time? I thought? I could only smile at her as we got into the car. 7096 1.50/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment