Saturday, June 22, 2013

Getting Back To Nature

Getting back to Nature By Smutt Well I finally talked my wife into taking some nude photo's out in the country, I've been trying to get her to do this for almost a year now. Finally she agreed, I think it was to stop my begging. A little about us first. We are in our early thirties and in pretty good shape. We work out three times weekly. I stand five foot ten inches and weigh in at 175. My wife Carol stands five foot seven inches, her measurements are 36, 25, 32 she has long brown hair and looks as good as any model I've seen. We picked Saturday to go out and find a location where no one should come upon us, notice I said should. I packed my digital camera along with two large flash cards, I was good for over 600 pictures even though I knew that was over kill. About two hours into our trip we found an area that looked perfect, it was one of those nature pull-overs they set up for a really senic area. The great thing was ours was the only car to pull in there. I got out my camera bag and a blanket and off we went, far into the wild. Carol had on a summer dress that buttoned all the way up the front, underneath she had on see-thru panties and a transparent bra. We figured it would be easy for her to slip on the dress if we seen someone coming. I started shooting pictures of her fully clothed, then I had her opening the buttons till the dress was fully open, all the while shooting the pitures. Now she was standing there with her dress wide open showing off her bra and panties, I did notice a wet spot starting in her panties, wow, she was getting into this. Next I had her play with her breasts then I had her sliding her hand down inside her panties to play with herself, all the while the camera was capturing this moment. Soon I had her out of the bra and panties and laying on the blanket, I took pictures of her laying on her back the stomach, then on her side, and back on her stomach. It was while she was on her stomach that I heard a noise behing us. As I turned there were three guy's standing near me dressed in camifloge, staring intently at my wife. I should say my near naked wife as the front of her body was on the blanket, her face was away from us so I know she didn't know these strangers were here. That is till the one guy said to me out loud not to worry, just keep taking your pic's. At that my wife turned around grabbing her dress to pull it around her. The guy who spoke looked at my wife and said, you shouldn't cover up such a pretty body, then he walked over by her. He reached down and yanked her dress open again, this time in a meanessing tone her told her not to cover up again. I started to protest, that is till the guy at my right produced a large hunting knife. What do you guy's want I asked, we just want to watch you two taking your photo's, and maybe to join in a photo or two, at that they all started to laugh. I shot a few more pictures till Rex, that was the leaders name said he thought it was time to get a few with him and another one of the guy's by my wife, that guy's name was Ned, and I found out later the third guy was Stan. As Rex knelt down by my wife he told her, don't worry we'll just make it look like we're touching you. Now sit upward and open that dress all the way, with tears in her eye's she opened her dress wide, Rex told Ned to kneel in behind her and plce his hands around her and near her breast so that the picture would look as though he was playing with her tit's. Ok hubby Rex said, snap a few pictures of Ned and your wife, I shot three pictures then Rex told me to hold it a minute. Rex now told my wife to spread her legs open wide, she hesited for a moment till Rex snaped at her, open them legs now he commanded, again with tears running down her cheeks she did as he asked. Now she had nothing hidden, her breasts and pussy was in full view to these strangers. Rex placed his hand inbetween her legs, very very close to her mound, Ned was still behind her, ok hubby, start shooting and make sure you are in focus, I shot ten or more pictures with both of the guys moving their hands in different area's, but at least Rex kept his word, they did really touch my wife. Now Rex stood up but as he was doing this he supposedly by accident brushed his hand across my wife's pussy, I doubted it was an accident. ok honey, he said to my wife, you can get dressed now, at first I was relieved, I figured thsy had their fun and were now letting us go, but as my wife reached for her bra and panties Rex quickly grabbed them up and told her, just the dress honey, these you won't need. Well guys,lets walk them to their car, we wouldn't want any bad people to cause them any problems, again the laughter came. Just before we got to the car Rex told me how they found us. They were putting up tree stands to hunt deer in the morning, and Ned was the first to spot us. He then told me that there were a lot of other hunters out in these woods also setting up. Finally we neared the car, but before I could get to the door, Stan grabbed my keys. Then Rex said, hubby, Stan in going to use your car to drive us all to our SUV, it's about a mile down the road, you get in front with Stan and Ned, your wife and me will take the back seat. I didn't like this turn of events at all. But what could we do, soon we arrived at their vehicle, Ned slid out then Rex pushed my wife out the same side as Ned, then Rex got out and grabbed my wife's arm. He looked over at me and said that Stan would be driving my car and that he'd be following Rex, Ned and of course my wife to some location. I didn't like my wife being with those two in a different vehicle, but again what choice was there. Ned started the SUV and off we went, I found out later that as we were going up all these back dirt roads, that as soon as we left the main road Rex reached over and began un-bottoning my wife's dress, she started to protest but he quickly told her that she (WILL) do as she's told, no more hesitating or she'd be sorry! Within in a few seconds her body was totally open for them to see, Rex this time wasn't pretending anything, he grabbed her breasts and began squeezing one then the other and tweeking her nipple's every so often. As this was going on Ned placed his free hand on her thigh and told her to open up her legs, she began to cry but did as she was told, soon his fingers were rubbing her clit. Ned looked over at Rex and said, man you ought to feel this cunt, man is it sweet, Rex told Ned that he would, all in due time, all in due time! In minutes, Ned felt my wife's juices begenning to flow, soon he would be working a finger into her. As her juices were coming out Ned was rolling his fingers in it, slowly he started easing the first finger up her, she tried to close her legs but his hand was in-between them so all she was able to do was squeeze his hand between her legs. Inch by inch his finger wormed it's was up her cunt, once he had the finger all the way in he took placed his thumb against her clit and began to roll it in small circles, as he did this her breathing began to change and her hips started to move against her will. The bumpy road was also aiding Ned, each bump would raise her ass off the seat and when she came back down his finger would go in deeper, it was long before her hips were really moving, she was now actually fucking his finger, he let her go on like this till they were about a mile from the cabin they had. Now he pulled his finger out to where just the tip was in, now he lined up a second finger and started easing both them up her channel, as they bottom'd out, her breath was now coming in short gasps, she was near a climax as much as she tried they was no way to hold it back, her body was now humping his fingers like mad, just as they pulled close to the cabin it happened, she started to climax over and over again. They had to wait till she stopped before they could get out. As they got out of the SUV they made sure that my wife's dress was fully open, I knew at that point that something happened to her during the ride to their cabin. The inside of the cabin was large, there was a fireplace in the living room and a couple couches. Within moments of being in the cabin Rex pulled my wife's dress completely off her, telling her she wouldn't need it while in the cabin, at that he placed a hand on my wife's ass giving her a squeeze, she jumped at that. Rex looked at her as he took off his belt, no more jumping or you'll feel this leather against your ass. Now get on you knee's in front of me and take out my cock. My wife knew he ment to use the belt on her if she didn't do as he ask, her fingers quickly undid the button, then started pulling his zipper down, her hand reached in and pulled his cock free of his underware and pants, she then looked around the room in a pleading maner but knew no one would help her. They instead were all going to use her, over and over again! She turned back and got down on her knee's and slowly opened her mouth, then moved her lips toward his waiting cock, I, along with the others in the room watched as her lips parted and started sliding down the shaft of his cock. He had a larger cock than mine and a little thicker, I'd say his cock was around nine inches, mine is around seven and my wife had a hard time taking mine fully into her mouth. Her head started to bob up and down on his cock, trying to get this over with I think, you could see his cock glisten as my wife's mouth pulled back, it was a mixture of her saliva and his pre-cum. As her lips slid back down his shaft Rex grabbed her head and pulled it forward. He was trying to get his cock all the way into her mouth and into her throat. We watched as the entire length disapeared between her lips, now he held her tight against his belly, she was trying to pull back but he was too strong, he kept her like that for quit awhile before he released he grip, she pulled back as fast as she could and fell over backwards, she was laying there trying to get air back into her lungs. As she lay there Ned came over to me and told me to start taking pictures of the action once it started again or else! Also don't try anything stupid or you'll get hurt. Then Ned went to the closet and took out a video camera and tripod which he set up in the corner aiming it toward the center of the room. He looked back at me and said that I should also operate that every once and awhile. Then Ned, Stan and Rex began to get their clothes off, once they were naked, Ned and Stan went into another room and shortly came back with some sleeping bags and blankets, they placed these in the center of the room. Ned then came over to Carol and told her to crawl over to the blankets, she started to get up till Rex said loudly, Ned said crawl, we want to see your tits and ass sway. The tears started again but she began to crawl to the blankets. Ned quickly ran to up her and lightly sat on her back saying giddy up pony and he reached back and began smacking her ass as she crawled. They all were laughing as Ned rode her to the blankets, his hits were hard enough to make her ass red but not enough to really hurt her. Once they reached the blankets Ned got off, but he was soon replace by Stan, Stan grabbed her hair and pulled back on it like he had raines in his hand. My turn little lady, now giddy up, she started to crawl again as Stan guided her by her hair while he also smacked her ass. After two circles around the room Rex told Stan to ride her back to the blankets, it's mine turn to ride her he said. Stan aimed her toward Rex. Once they were back on the blankets Stan dismounted Carol, Rex told her to stay the way she was, he got down by her side and reached his hand down over her ass and to her pussy, he began to run his fingers up and down her slit, man is she wet he stated, she must like her ass smacked. Now Rex moved in behind her on his knee's, he then told her to get ready. I'm going to ride you a different way, then he took his cock and began to rub it in between the folds of her cunt, wetting the head of his cock, gripping his cock tightly he began to press forward, opening her cunt as the head started sliding up her channel, she started to gasp as inch after inch entered her, he then grabbed her hips and pulled her backward to sink the rest of his cock into her. Rex held her tight against him, allowing her cunt to get use to the size of his cock, as he held her there Ned got down on his knee's in front of her face, he took her chin and raised her face to where his cock was within inches of her lips. He then moved forward grasping his cock in his hand, he then began moving the cock back and forth acrossed her lips.Soon he started pressing his hips forward as his cock began to enter Carol's mouth, once half of his cock disappeared between her lips Rex was pulling his cock backwards, getting it to where just the head was left lodged in her cunt, then he pressed forward, slamming his cock all the way back up her channel. That caused her body to move forward, as she went forward Ned's cock slid deep into her mouth, the the cock in her cunt pulled back again then slammed home once more. Rex started picking up the pace, as he was fucking her cunt, her mouth was fucking Ned's stiff cock. Within minutes she was making groaning noises around her cock filled mouth, the twin cock's working in her was bringing her near an orgasm. How ever, Rex and Ned were old hands at this and knew how not only to keep her from cumming but also how to keep they're cocks rock hard till they decided to fill her cunt and mouth with they're hot sperm. They fucked her hard for nearly twenty minutes, stopping only each time she'd neared an orgasm. Ned was the first to start shooting his load, he kept his cock buried between her lips, even though we couldn't see him cumming we heard Carol choke as the first load hit the back of her mouth, then you could see her throat moving trying to swallow his heavy load. He must have pump a pint down her before he finally pulled his cock from her lips, leaving a trail of cum hanging from her lips. Rex now grabbed on to her hips and began plowing into her battered pussy, within minutes his hot seed was being emptied deep into her cunt, he kept plowing into her till his cock soften, as he pulled out there was a plopping type of sound as his cock left my wife's cunt. Stan was operating the video camera the whole time this was going on, I didn't get a lot of pictures, instead I seen one of the best sex shows ever, actually once I started watching the show I totally forgot about having the camera. The camera that got us into this mess. Slowly Rex got up and walked over to grab a beer, Carol collapsed to the sleeping bags once Rex got up, she lay there with her legs spread gasping for air, I looked between her legs and began to see cum starting to run out. Rex, Ned and Stan came over and sat on the couch looking down at Carol, I figured they were all fantasizing about what they would do to Carol shortly. Stan still hadn't been with her and I figured they were waiting for they're cock's to harden once more. Carol had her eye's closed and a few tears were starting to come out again, but she lay there quiet, maybe she figured they'd forget about her for the night. The guys had a couple more beers, then Rex got up and got a pan of warm water, a wash cloth and a towel. He dipped the wash cloth in the pan then tossed it down on Carol's belly, very near her cunt, clean yourself up babe he said to her. She opened her eye's and took the warm cloth and began to wipe up between her legs. Rex told her to make sure and get that pretty little cunt clean for us he said, she now knew that more was to come that night. Carol got herself as clean as possible, not really for them though, she was trying to wash they're cum out of her body. Rex now threw the towel to her saying dry up it's almost party time once again. He then looked at me and said remember to use your camera this time. Stan went to the kitchen, when he came back he had a shot glass full of whiskey I thought, he set it down on the table by where he sat on the couch, strange thing was he didn't drink it. He then started asking Carol a lot of questions, did she ever sleep with any of her girls friends, did she ever before today been with more than one man at a time, did she ever have anal sex with any other guys or with me, he asked quite a few more but I forgot now what they were. He then commanded Carol the crawl over to Rex and start sucking his cock and that Ned and him would be joining in shortly. Carol got on all fours and began reluctatly working her way toward Rex and his cock which was just beggining to rise to the occasion. He spread his legs open as she neared him, allowing her to get in close, slowly she let her tongue come out and began to lick the head of the cock before her, her tongue did little swirl's around the head then up and down the shaft, Rex just sat back with his eye's closed enjoying the moment. I started taking pictures once again as instructed. Within moments Rex brought his hand down on Carol's head, forcing her lips to slid over his cock, he kept his hand on her head as she began bobbing her head up and down on his cock. stan now got off the couch with his hot glass and knelt down on the one side of Carol, Ned also got down and took his place on the other side of Carol. Stan and Ned began to each play with one of her breast, soon Ned wasn't only playing with her breast but had his other hand working it's way toward her cunt, mean while Stan's other hands was starting to rub her ass cheeks. I couldn't see Ned's fingers but I figured they were probably rubbing her clit by now, with in minutes of all the hands working her body she began to move her hips, slowly at first but picking up speed as the minutes wore on. Then I heard a moan escape the cock stuffed mouth, Ned must have insterted a finger or fingers into her cunt. Now her hips were riding his finger or fingers, I watched as her ass rose and sank, she was fucking his fingers. Soon a different kind of moan escaped her, it sounded more like a pain noise, then it hit me, Stan had just shoved a finger or maybe more up her ass, her body froze at this intrusion, that wasn't a drink in that shot glass, it was some sort of lube for his cock. Carol and me only tried anal sex once and she didn't let me even get it in all the way, I knew there'd be no stopping Stan once he started putting his cock in her ass. Rex made sure her mouth was still taking care of his cock while all this was happening, he grip'd her hair in his fingers and moved her head up and down the length of his cock. Ned began to finger fuck her once more while Stan just kept what ever fingers he had in her buried deep. I figured I better get behind the video camera and start using it instead of my camera. It was over ten minutes before her hips once again began moving, Stan waited awhile longer before he moved his fingers, then he did it slowly, working them out ward, then slowly back up her ass. Once her body was moving in time to Ned's fingers Stan starting working his way behind her, once he was in position he withdrew his fingers. He then dipped them into the lube he brought from the kitchen, first he coated his cock, then he got some more lube and slowly worked his fingers back up her ass, he worked them around a bit and then withdrew them. He again waited a few moments, letting her forget about him being behind her, then I watched as he grasp his cock and began to inch it nearer and nearer her little brown opening. As his cock touched her she arched forward trying to avoid the inevitable, but that wasn't going to happen. Rex placed his hands on her shoulders, holding her in place for Stan, I watched as his cock head started opening up her hole slowly it gave way and soon the head of his cock disappeard into her ass, she was really making sounds around her cock filled mouth as Stan's cock worked it's way deeper and deeper into her. Carol's body stiffed up once Stan's cock entered her, and she stayed that way as inch after inch of his hot meat disappeard deep within the tight confinds of her ass. Soon only his balls were showing, Stan stayed buried deep into her while Ned started finger fucking her once more. Rex released his grip on her shoulders, he knew she had nowhere to go to now, looking down at the top of her head he told her to get busy again with her mouth, she moved her lips ever so slowly up and down his shaft, she tried to keep the rest of her body still to ease the pain. But it didn't take Ned's fingers too long to awaken her sex drive once more, as she moved her cunt forward, her ass was sliding away from Stan's cock.'Then slowly her ass was moving backwards as Neds fingers slid outward, Stan now grasp her hips and he slowly started fucking her ass, soon she had the rythm down, and she also noticed the pain was being replaced with pleasure. All her holes were filled now, Rex in her mouth, Ned's fingers deep in her pussy and Stan's cock up her ass. She was now moaning like a mad woman, I think she was actually fucking all of them. She was getting very near an orgasm, this time though they didn't prolong it with her, they were planning on giving her one orgasm after another to she how long she could stand it. Her first one arrived shortly, it rocked her body like nothing I'd ever seen before. As it subsided they started moving her body around, Stan hhad his cock buried to the hilt in her ass and he held her hips tight against him so he'd stay all the way in her. When they finally had her in position, that is, Stan was on his back on the floor and she was laying on top of him with his cock firmly planted up her, Ned now spread her legs out and crawled in between them, he grasp his cock and aimed it at her waiting pussy, slowly he started pressing forward, sinking his cock into her warm cunt. Rex came around to the top of her and started to run his cock against her lips, her mouth open instintively to accept his male manhood. This time all her hole's were filled with hot cocks waiting to erupt into her body filling all her openings. Soon the four bodies were moving as one, carol had orgasm after orgasm for the next half hour, then cock after cock erupted in her, soon all of them were sperated and laying on the floor trying to recoup from the sexfest that just ended. They allowed us to sleep that night but in the morning after we all ate and showered ti started once again, this time though Carol was a lot more receptive. Buy late afternoon she gave me the biggest shock of my life, I watched as all the guys were sitting around. Carol crawled over to Stan and lowered her mouth over his cock without being told too, then she reached out and grabbed Ned's cock and began to stroke it, trying to get it ready to be used in her body. It didn't take Ned long, as soon as his cock was hard he got up and took her doggie style as she sucked on Stan. Rex move to where Ned was sitting before and carol's hand was soon wraped around his cock and began to stoke him, this went on for awhile till I heard Stan tell Carol to get ready for his load, soon his cum was gushing down into her belly, as soon as he was spent she moved her upper body to where she could slide her mouth over Rex's cock, she wanted more cum in her belly that we evident. This went on way into the night, each time she'd get the guys hard, then they would fuck anyone of her openings, or all three over and over again. Sunday afternoon arrived, that is after a few more fuck fest through the morning, Rex finally said we could leave for home. Well by this time I was use too, and liking watching my wife get fucked, and Carol was diffently loving being fucked by these guys, so much so in fact that she asked me if I'd give them our home phone number so we could do this again. I got Rex to the side and gave him the number, he started to chuckle and then said that has happened alot, alot I asked, yes he said, do you think you were the first nature lovers to stop by our land. We have quite and few phone numbers and have seen the people more than once, maybe we could come to see you and bring along one of the other couples, if that sounds interesting to you, I told Rex, man would it ever. Then Rex chuckled again and said to me, maybe you could help us with the other woman and her husband could help us with your wife. A dream come true Rex. was all I could say. 4275 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment