Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Paul's Bondage First

Paul's Bondage first by Leeloo All the Leeloo stories are genuine- the names have been changed to protect the guilty! After the incident with David (see YW728), Colin wanted to repeat it with someone else, so when Paul started to ask about our liking of bondage, he jumped at the chance of a repeat session. We sat Paul down and asked him if he wanted to try a bit of bondage with me, he jumped at the chance, saying that he had always wanted to try it but had never had the guts to ask a girl. I explained that if he wanted to stop at any time, we would have a "safeword" he could use: we decided on "banana"! So we set a night for it to happen. It was a quiet Friday night and I had cooked a meal and got in a bottle of wine for the three of us, the doorbell went and Colin answered the door, he took Paul into the sitting room and asked if he minded him watching, Paul said he didn't mind, 'cause if he was going to be shagging his girlfriend, he had every right to watch. After dinner and the wine, I led Paul through to the bedroom and started to slowly kiss him on the neck and mouth, he slowly moved his hands down my back unzipping my dress, the dress fell down around my ankles to reveal a black satin bra, matching thong and stockings. I began to remove his clothing slowly, teasing his by now hard erection through his boxer shorts. I then pushed him down onto the bed, removing his boxer shorts, and tied him spread-eagle to the bed. I started to take his huge cock in my mouth and tease it with my tongue, running it up and down the shaft, slowly at first, then I started to use my teeth and an ice-cube, rubbing the ice-cube along the shaft and around the balls. Just as he was about to come I backed off, and Colin came in and sat in a corner of the room. Paul got quite nervous and lost his erection, so I straddled him and started to kiss and nibble his chest, moving up to his lips, keeping my face just inches out of his reach, he strained to kiss me, but I wouldn't let him and moved back down to his torso. By this time he had forgotten Colin was in the room and was rock solid again. So I went back to giving him a blow job, bringing him to the brink of climax and backing off again. I continued this for about an hour, bringing him to the brink of climax and then stopping. He started to beg to be untied, because he wanted to fuck me. I said he could fuck me but I wouldn't untie him yet. I lowered my pussy to his face and told him to fuck me with his tongue, he started to suck and nibble my clit with his mouth, making me moan and groan with pleasure. His tongue became more urgent in it's movement, flicking at my clit until I was screaming as the orgasm ripped through my entire body. I came all over his face. I started to lick his face clean as I lowered my pussy onto his rock-hard erection. Slowly, inch by inch, teasing him again, pulling almost all the way off, and then moving back down again. I suddenly pushed him all the way in, making me whimper with the sheer width and length, it felt like he was right inside my womb. I started to slowly rock my hips back and forth as the pleasure started to pulsate through my body again. I quckened the pace, thrusting my pussy onto his erection and grinding against his body, we both started to buck against each other amd moan with pleasure. We exploded together with loud screams and groans. As I collapsed on top of him I untied his hands: he put his arms around me and held me. I asked Paul if he would like to tie me up: he grinned and said he would love to try it once he had some energy back, so Colin went through and got some more wine and brought it through to us. As we drank the wine Colin came up with a suggestion: that he be allowed to join in while I was tied up. Paul said he didn't mind as long as he got to fuck me senseless. We all took a break for an hour and sat in the sitting room, talking about anything and everything. We went back into the bedroom and Colin and Paul tied me to the bed. Paul started smearing whipped cream all over my breasts and Colin started to tease my pussy with his fingers and tongue, sliding his fingers up my pussy and licking my clit with his tongue while Paul licked and sucked the cream off my breasts, paying great attention to my nipples, which were like bullets at this point. As I started to moan with pleasure they swapped places. Colin re-applied more cream as Paul went back to work on my soaking pussy, sucking and nibbling with his teeth, making me purr with pleasure. They continued to do this until I was ready to explode and begging for more. Paul started to push his fingers further up my pussy, and I started to moan and groan loader and louder. As I came all over his hand and face, they both sat back and smiled. They swapped places as Paul started to rub his penis all over my breasts and face and Colin started to rub my clit with his penis, and slowly push it in and out of my pussy. I took Paul's huge erection in my mouth and started licking and sucking, running my tongue up and down the shaft. I also licked his balls while Colin started slowly entering my pussy, inch by inch, until he was half-way in. Then he withdrew almost completely and then thrust all the way in with great force. I let out a loud squeal and started back on Paul's erection. As he as about to come I sucked harder, eagerly awaiting his hot cum in my mouth. He exploded in my mouth with a loud groan, and I swallowed it all up and licked him clean. Paul went and sat on the chair and watched as Colin thrust harder and faster until I started to squeal and scream with pleasure as he split me in half with each thrust. He started to groan quietly, then getting louder until he started shouting "Oh God!" at the top of his voice and collapsed on top of me. Paul walked back across, kissed me passionately on the mouth and untied my hands and feet. He thanked us for a wonderful night and asked us if we wanted to repeat it again soon. We both said yes, very much so! And with that, he got dressed and went home. Colin and I lay in each other's arms and agreed that the evening had been a huge success and we should do it again, and that we did, once a month. THE END 3993 1.10/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment