Sunday, June 23, 2013

Her Eyes Have A Mist

Her eyes have a mist.... By Peter the Red (THIS IS A TRUE STORY WITH SOME MODIFICATIONS) It all started innocently enough. My wife Paula is a 38 year old 36-23-35 brunette with and long dancer's legs and nice firm breasts. She loves to show off her charms and frequently wears skimpy outfits and sexy high heels. As a result, she gets hit on often wherever she goes. Although we have often discussed in bedroom talk about her fucking other men, she has always professed her allegiance to me and her desire to keep it in fantasy. About 2 years ago, her father fell ill and she needed to travel back to our previous hometown about 170 miles away. I could not go due to business obligations. Paula stayed with her friend Tracy and her second husband Ron while she visited her father for a few days. Tracy is a pretty blond, and Ron is a black ex-football player who does private contracting. Ron also is an expert masseuse. One evening, Paula returned to Tracy's stressed and tired from a day at the hospital. As the three of them warmed by the fire and drank brandy, Ron offered Paula a massage, which she eagerly accepted. My wife is something of a massage freak, and has a standing weekly appointment with a local masseuse. While he worked Paula's shoulders, they chatted on about this and that. Tracy eventually nodded off and excused herself to bed. Paula began removing her clothing to give Ron's expert hands better access to her body. Stripped to her thong, he expertly worked her back, ass, legs and feet. Ron started telling her that, since Tracy's recent promotion, their sex life had dropped off. She had gone from hot to cold almost overnight. Paula turned over, exposing her large firm breasts and hard nipples. He began massaging her feet, and slowly moving his hands upward to her hips and waist. As his hands reached for her breasts, she gently pushed them up to her shoulders. As Paula relates it, a look of disappointment crossed his face. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself" "You are so beautiful" he whispered. She reassured him that she was not mad, but did not want to upset Tracy. She also could not help notice the big bulge in his sweat pants, as he rubbed it against her body in various strategic places. A wet spot had developed in the light thin fabric where he had apparently been leaking precum. She kissed him on the cheek, thanked him, and retired to the guestroom to go to sleep. When she got home, she related the tale to me while we were in bed getting ready to make love. "Wow, I guess you liked the story" Paula said as she surveyed my raging hardon. We then fucked like rabid dogs for the next hour or so. About two months later, Ron and Tracy came down to out house for a visit. We had quite a few drinks after dinner, and I retired early since I was down with a sinus infection at the time. I vaguely remember Paula coming to bed about 1 am. The next day, they left after lunch. That night, Paula looked like the cat who ate the canary. "Don't you want to hear about last night" she teased. She proceeded to relate to me how Tracy drank too much and passed out shortly after I went to bed. Ron carried her to our guestroom. After that Paula and Ron went back down to the den to watch TV. Once again, she lay on the sofa and her began to massage her shoulders. Paula became overwhelmed with lust and took his hand and placed it on her sopping wet thong covered pussy. The look of surprise and pleasure on his face was remarkable, she recalled. He slid his finger in her and she came almost immediately, soaking his hand with her cream. At that point, they decided to go out onto the back deck. The windows were shut for the central a/c, keeping outside noises from coming in. Ron peeled off Paula' thong, and lifted her now naked body up onto a lounge chair. He proceeded to lick and finger her pussy. She said that she had several intense orgasms from his manipulations. Paula then proceeded to pull down Ron's shorts. She gasped at what popped out. His cock was a dark ebony color, thick, and at least 10 inches by her estimation. Paula quickly went to work, kneeling in front of him to suck his black cock. She went at it like a woman possessed, deep throating him and sucking his big balls. Suddenly, he unleashed a torrent of cum into her hungry mouth. Paula swallowed every drop, taking her time to milk him dry. At that point, Paula thought she heard a sound, so they both agreed to come inside and go to bed. She then slid into bed with me. When I asked her how she felt about it, she indicated that she did enjoy him immensely, especially the thrill of being naughty and the risk of being outdoors and getting caught. She said that, although it was a turn on, she was married to me and also did not want to hurt Tracy. Therefore, she did not want it to go any further. At least that is what she said. The mist in her eyes told me otherwise. Once again, we fucked like crazy. The next week, Paula came to me excitedly after getting off the phone. "Guess what" she gushed, "Ron and Tracy are coming to the cottage with us!" Every year, we go for a few days during the summer to a two-bedroom cottage in a rural area. We arrived in separate cars at the cottage about 4pm. After unloading and unpacking, we made up a shopping list. This time, Tracy was limping from a foot injury, so I figured I would go with Ron. I figured wrong. " Honey, you drove all the way here. Why don't you stay and relax, I'll go with Ron" Paula said. So the two of them took off, Paula wearing her little mini skirt and tube top. I couldn't wait to hear this one. About 2 hours later, I really started to wonder if they ran off together. The door opened and Ron and Paula came in toting numerous packages. We ate barbecue for dinner, and drank beer. After dinner, we put on some music, and Ron started mixing mudslides. After a few hours of non stop mudslides, we were all pretty loose. Tracy fell asleep (again), probably from a combo of pain medication and alcohol. I got a little bold and suggested to Paula that she model the new bikini I had just bought for her (mail order). She went into the bedroom, and emerged a few minutes later wearing the skimpiest bikini I had ever seen. The two patches of material that comprised the top just barely covered her nipples, leaving her big firm breasts exposed. As she twirled around, we could see the tiny string that came out of her shapely ass crack, leaving her round firm asscheeks bare. I could also notice the growing wet spot on the tiny bottom, which was becoming transparent and showing off her shaved pussy. "Wow" Ron bellowed. "That's some suit". "Not much left to the imagination," he said as he winked at me. She sat on the sofa next to Ron, who was now sporting an obvious bulge. "You don't mind if Ron gives me a massage, do you" Paula asked me. "Go ahead", I replied. "I am not very good at it". She then lay across his lap, and he began to work on her shoulders. "Oooh, that feels so good" Paula cooed. As he worked his way down her back, he untied her top, letting it fall on the floor. Her full breasts now were pressed against his legs. His hands continued their path down her back, until he was deeply massaging here naked ass. Soon, his fingers disappeared inside the crotch of her g-string "Ohhhhhh" Paula cried as he buried his finger in her pussy. "I am going out for a walk" I said. Neither of them seemed to pay attention as I headed for the door. I pretended to leave, opening and closing the door, and waited in the hall. From the dark foyer, I could see the entrance to our bedroom. I could also hear Paula continue his moaning as Ron continued his assault on her pussy. Soon, they got up and went into the bedroom and closed the door. I crept up to the door, and was able to see in through an old fashioned keyhole. Paula was kneeling in front of Ron, pulling has shorts down. Out popped the biggest cock I had ever seen in person. She went right to it, licking and sucking with gusto. She was really deep throating him, taking at least 6 inches or more. After a few minutes of this, Ron lifted her up and laid her down on the bed. Ron lifted her legs in the air, and he pulled her g-string off. Aiming his cock at her pussy, he quickly plunged it in, causing her to shriek in ecstasy. The contrast between his black cock and her shaved pink pussy was quite a sight. As he began to deepfuck her, she moaned with the telltale sound of her orgasm almost immediately, and kept cumming. "Oh my god, I've never been so filled up" she cooed, as he buried it in her all the way. Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped her over. Her pussy was splayed open, and his cock was covered with her white pussy cream as he positioned it at her hole and began boning her from behind. His black hands grabbed her firm white ass has he pounded her. Soon, she began coming again and now Ron groaned, announcing his orgasm. He pounded her harder as he deposited his spunk in her pussy. Paula began to writhe as the sensation of his cum spurting cock inside her drove her to yet another multi orgasm. He pulled out with a plop, and fell back onto the bed. They cuddled for a minute, and then Paula bent down and began to clean his cock with her mouth. When she was done, Paula got up off the bed, and I scooted down the hall into the closet. I could hear the bedroom door open and close and then another door as he went into the other bedroom. After a minute or two of silence, I crept back towards the bedroom. All the lights were out, so I climbed into bed. Paula was asleep. I slid my fingers between her legs and felt a pool of sticky liquid. She sighed dreamily, and spread her legs, so I dove down and began to lick her steamy slit. "Oh honey, I couldn't help it, I had to let him fuck me" "He is sooo big, I thought he would pop my bladder!". The pungent taste of their combined juices was quite intoxicating. "Oh yeah baby, lick my cum filled pussy" Paula moaned as I cleaned her out. I could not believe the globs of fluid that were gushing out onto my face and in my mouth. Her groans signaled yet another orgasm, and I jumped on top of her and slid my painfully hard dick into her sloppy pussy. Despite the somewhat stretched feeling of her cunt, I came quickly, adding my deposit to the already heavy load in there. We both then fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms. " Did I miss anything last night?" Tracy inquired the next morning as we sat out on the porch eating breakfast. Ron, Paula and I glanced uneasily at each other. "Nah, we just got really drunk on slides" Paula offered. "Yeah, I am sure feeling it today" Ron added. "Good day to go swimming in the lake" I suggested. Earlier that morning, Paula had filled me in on the shopping trip. As soon as they got into the car, his hands were all over her, feeling her tits and removing her thong so he could finger her pussy. As he drove out of the parking lot, Paula unzipped Ron's pants and began stroking his cock. Her head quickly dropped down and she began fellating him as they drove along. "Oh honey, his cock is sooo big and and dark, I can't get enough of it" she sighed. He was oozing copious pre-cum, which she eagerly swallowed. When they got to the supermarket, he pulled up his shorts and they went into the store. As they shopped, he continued to feel her up and rub against her, eliciting glares from some of the other customers. " I loved the way he was dominating me. I felt like he could make me do anything". Ron would lift up her skirt and flash her bare ass, and she did nothing to stop him. The last stop on the trip was the liquor store. While they looked at booze, he fingered her cooze. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) On the ride back, she gave him head, and he treated her to more precum, but no orgasm. Paula, on the other hand, came several times as he fingered her. When they got back, she decided that she had to have him inside her. Paula said she really enjoyed modeling the g-string for Ron, and she was turned on when he began to massage and strip her in front of me. However, I was greatly disappointed to learn that Ron and Paula did not want be to watched when they fucked. "It would be too uncomfortable", Paula said. I would have to get off by spying on them. "I think I'll pass on the lake today" Tracy said. Geez, I was beginning to think that she was setting this up for them. She seemed to have no problem with Ron and Paula running off at every chance. I made some excuse about going to the hardware store, and Ron and Paula took off for the lake. This particular lake was secluded, and during the week there were places Paula and I would go nude swimming and sunbathing. Paula had worn her second tiniest bikini, a thong number which was my favorite (or second favorite after the new g-string), and a pair of very short shorts. In a flash they were gone. Tracy busied herself with a paperback, and I drove off pretending to go to the hardware store. Instead, I parked in a nearby road and began the short hike to the lake. I took my time, not wanting to catch up to them too quickly. Instead of going to the lake, I went to a spot on higher ground, which had a vantage point invisible from the lake. With my trusty Nikon binoculars, I had a very good view of the lake and surroundings. There was no one else around. Ron and Paula were already lying on a blanket. He was wearing a pair of trunks, and she was in her thong. Ron wasted no time in starting to apply oil to Paula's back. He untied her top, and gave her the full oil massage treatment. As he worked her ass, he reached up to her waist and grabbed the sides of her thong. Paula obligingly lifted her hips and in a flash she was naked. She reached up and pulled down his shorts, and his partially erect cock bounced out. Ron continued the massage, making sure to drag his ebony rod all over her naked body. She then returned the favor, oiling him up until they were both glistening. The contrast of her lightly tan body and his dark ebony skin was even more striking. I noticed that she had shaved all of her pubes, leaving her smooth and shiny. Paula fell to her knees in front of him, and began to suck. This time, I noticed she could take almost his entire rod in her mouth. I experienced a brief pang of jealousy when I remembered how she complained about sucking my 7 1/2" cock. This was quickly replaced by lust, as I dropped trou and began to stroke. I was startled from my reverie, however, as I heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. I picked up the binocs and peered in that direction. A short distance away, three local teenage boys who lived in the surrounding houses had taken up position to watch the action. I debated whether to make a loud noise to scare them away and alert Ron and Paula, but decided against it. The damage was already done, and I wanted to see the show as well. I remember thinking that we would have to find another place to go on vacation after this one. When I turned back to the lake, Ron had Paula on her hands and knees and was fucking her from behind. Their cries of ecstasy could probably be heard for miles. After a few minutes, he pumped her full of cum again. They both then jumped into the lake to cool off. I shot a load on the ground, and headed off in the opposite direction, not wanting to be discovered by the boys. When I got back, Tracy was still reading her book. I jumped in the car, and headed for the store. Upon my return home, I was surprised to see that Ron and Paula were still out. A short time later, they returned. I got Paula in the bedroom, and turned on the music. Paula related the story to me, with a twist. " It was even better than last night, it was so hot getting oiled up and fucking outside in the ward sun". "He had me so worked up I let him fuck me up the ass - I thought he would split me open!" "it felt soo hot, baby" I took my customary position and ate her swampy oily shaved pussy "Ron wanted me to shave it all off, you don't mind?". I also tongued her suddenly loose asshole. Those boys had really gotten a show! I stuck my rigid cock in her ass and shot my wad in her. We cuddled for awhile before going out for lunch. That evening, there was a knock at the door, and I was surprised to see one of the boys from the lake standing there. After a short discussion, Paula said she was going to help him cook something and she would be back. About an hour later, she walked slowly back to the house. She told me that he had confronted her about the lake, and threatened to tell me about it. She had to fuck and suck each of the boys to keep them quiet. This was pretty much the way it went for the next two days. Ron and Paula would fuck in the car, by the lake, in the backyard, even the bedroom sometimes. She became too sore for me to do anything except get a blowjob and lick her spermy pussy. It was now obvious that Tracy knew, and tacitly approved. After we got home, life did not return to normal. We had decided to finish the basement, and Ron agreed to do it for us. He would come over about twice a month and stay for 2 or 3 days to work on the project. It seemed that every second that he didn't have a tool in his hand, Paula had his tool in her hand. He even bent her over a sawhorse, hiked up her skirt and fucked her up the ass. They would go out at night to the local bars, and fuck outside and in his car afterward. They even got a hotel and fucked all night. She told me that she tongued his asshole while jerking him and she proudly displayed her reddened ass from where he spanked her while fucking her doggy style. She never let me spank her. A few months ago Paula went to visit Tracy while she was in the hospital having an ovarian cyst removed. She stayed at their house, and she and Ron fucked in every room and in the backyard. On Sunday, he invited some of his black buddies over for the first football game of the season. Paula served them wearing only a frilly apron, high heels and a garter. Each of the four guys got a chance to bury their black cocks over and over again in my wife's hot mouth, pussy and ass. Paula experienced her first DP, with Ron's cock up her ass and his friend Mike in her pussy. She came home the next day with a red ass, sore orifices, and love bites everywhere. Paula told me that Tracy was cool with her and Ron, because she realized that she could not satisfy him, and did not want him to leave her. Tracy felt that Paula and I had an open and strong enough relationship to accept Ron into it. Plus, Ron told Paula that he just wants to fuck and nothing more. I see that this is getting out of control. Ron is now bringing Sam, one of the guys from the party, to help him with the basement. Sam is apparently about the same size as Ron. Paula was prancing around nearly naked while they worked downstairs. When they stopped for lunch, she got under the table and sucked their cocks. The other night, they DP'd her in the back yard on a lounge chair! One of the neighbors heard her screams of pleasure and almost called the cops. Luckily, she phoned first to see if all was ok. They both decided to cum on her face, coating her cheeks, forehead and eyes with spunk. She ran upstairs to the bedroom to show me. As I licked her face and kissed her spermy lips, I could hear the guys laughing downstairs. When I try to suggest to Paula that she cool it off, she quickly reminds me that it was my fantasy, and I should be thrilled that we are living it out. 2831 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment