Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What A Weekend

What a Weekend The Anonymous One My wife and I have had a visitor in our home for the last several days now, and we couldn't wait to get out this weekrnd night to get away from the teenager. So we decided to drive to the Cowboy Bar, since we hadn't been there in the several weeks after our last visit. During the drive she told me that all Jim (the teenage houseguest) seemed to be doing lately is trying to get a look at her when she was either dressing or preparing for the shower. He probably wants to get at look at your beautiful body hon, I told my wife, after all he is a young man. I know that, she replied, but he has been trying to see a lot more of me than usual. He probably wants to see your pussy baby, maybe he dreams of getting into you too. I know that your right on that , she told me, because once this week, he had sweats on and he was hard honey, the lump was impressive in the front of his pants, my wife smiled to me. Am I right in thinking that my wife would like to feel that sliding into her wet pussy some night, I said, as I reached over and caressed her pussy. HHhmmmmmmm she replied as she spread her legs a little, it did look big honey, for a young man We arrived at the bar and went inside, found a table immediately because it was still early, and ordered drinks. Within a half hour or so Bill and Jen joined us, saying that they were so glad we finally did come back. Why , I asked. because I thought that you were probably going to kill me replied Bill, but I was hopping not. You are of course refering to our last time here, and you and my wife I said. Yes, answered Bill, now let me tell you why. Several months ago, my wife was waiting in my office for me to finish with a client. As the client left, he saw her, and thinking it was my secretary, said, now for a tumble with that, the deal would be a lot easier sign. He then walked to the men room, and I called my wife inside and told her of the comment. Jen then jumped in and said, I then asked Bill right there if he wanted me to fuck the client. Bill replied he just was talking lunch, so I agreed to lunch, continued jen. Well of course it wasn't just lunch, we went to a nice restaurant, and after lunch and several glasses of champagne, I felt his hand go up my leg. I was feeliing good, and said to myself that Bill told me to have lunch with his client, so I didn't stop him. Naturally he went further up my thigh, and spread my legs apart, as I offered no resistence, and started to feel my pussy, continued Jen. In under fifteen minutes he had me cumming under the table, and we then went to a hotel. He fucked me three times that afternoon, shooting into me each time, he had no concern if I became pregnant at all. Afterwords, we went back to the office, he and Bill signed the biggest deal he ever did with this client, and the client said that I was the best lay he ever had. Bill, naturally asked, you fucked my secretart?? Of couse the client smiled, and I would like her again on my next trip here. He left and I came into Bills office, Jen said I was flabergasted that my wife fucked another man, Bill took up, and even more shocked that Jen allowed him to cum into her three times that afternoon. Jen, I shouted, you could become pregnant. I know she answered me, but look at that deal you just signed, thanks to your wifes help. I knew that she was right, Jen spreading her legs clinched that deal. So that next night we came here. And when I saw how Bill was dancing with your wife, I tried to give you all the pussy I could as we danced, Jen said to me. And I loved how hard your cock was against me she smiled to me. When Bill disappeared with your wife, I knew he was fucking her, Jen told us. I wondered how you would take it, she finished. Since then, Bill said, Jen has been with two other clients of mine, all from out of town naturally. But we need another partner, I remember that you too have out of town clients, and wonder if we can work together, Bill asked me. What do you mean , I asked. Your wife takes care of my clients, and my wife takes care of yours, Bill replied. That way our clients never know that they have our wives in bed, finished Bill. I just looked to my wife in wonderment of the suggestion. Jen then said to me, and I really liked how you felt that night, and I'm dressed easy for you tonight, you just have to put your hand on my thigh, I'll spread, and you can move to my pussy to feel me easily, she smiled to me. The music then came on, and I took my wife to dance, so we could wonder over this. Honey, she said to me as we danced, it would be clients, all married, no problems, instead of the men I've fucked over the past three years, and the profits would be very useful. Profits, I asked. Jen told me that he gave her quite a bit of money that afternoon too, my wife answered. We returned to the table to discuss this, and I fel Jens hand on my cock caressing me as we spoke. Of course the wifes would have to be on birth control , because we knew that the clients would all want to cum into them Jen now had her hand in my zipper as she said, your husband is really big, and he feels good in my hand, I would love to fuck him tonight. My wife smiled to jen, as she said, I'm glad you like him, he has always thrilled me in bed, and your husband was great that night too. Bill then said to my wife, well I know I want to feel your pussy again, shall we dance. Of course my wife answered, as she and Bill went to the floor. The music was long and slow as my wife flattened her body against Bill as they danced. I said to Jen, you like this idea?? I didn't think so at first, but when I thought of the thrill I felt as the client was cumming in me, I knew I wanted more, she answered. A strange mans hot cum filling my pussy really thrills me, as it does your wife too, Jen said. My wife and Bill then returned to the table, and my wife had one breast almost completely out of her unbuttoned blouse as she sat. I think Bill is up as hard as you now honey, my wife said to me. We danced the rest of the night, and the heat between us was explosive. Jen had cum several times at the table as I was playing with her pussy, and my wife wasn't far behind to Bills teasing fingers on her pussy Bill then told us that they had a converted van outside and perhaps we all should go there. We did agree. Once in the van, under five mintes, all were undressed. Bill lost no time in getting into my wife, and I went into jen just as easily. I know that Bill fucked my wife hard because of her squeals of delight, and Jen was not quite by a long shot either. After a couple of hours, we were exhausted, I know that I filled Jens pussy at least three times, and I think Bill might have done four to my wife. We all lay back with a smile and rested for some time. My wife was slowly stroking Bills cock, and then went down on him, sucking him slowly and getting him up quickly. It took some time, but then Bill groaned as he came directly into her mouth as she swallowed rapidly. Totally spend now, we dressed and decided to call it a night After lingering kisses and passionate feels of each other, we went back to our car for the trip home. Was Jen good honey, my wife asked. Yes, I answered, but not as good as you hon, noone is, I smiled. What do you think of this deal we made she asked. If its ok with you honey, its fine with me too, I answered. No more than two or three clients a week, ok hon, my wife said, and I agreed. At home after a nice shower, we went to bed, and in each others arms slept. An hour or so later, I heard the door open, and pretending sleep, watched as Jim entered. He went over to my wife and started feeling her and playing with her. After several minutes of this she started to moan, and spread her legs when Jims hands went to her thighs Jim felt her pussy and fingered her for several minutes as she moaned to his touch. With the small lamp on, this was all completely visible. Jim then dropped his pj's and climbed over her, he did have an impressive hard cock for his age. He guided his cock into my wifes pussy slowly, and then completely in her now, started to fuck her gently. My wife moaned to being fucked, and spread wider to accomodate him. he fucked her for five minutes or so, until he too moaned and shot into her for several minutes. He then slowly got up, cleaned her off with his pj's, and left the room. My wife then said, he was good for a young man hon. I knew you were awake, I laughed. Of couse baby, I heard him come in also, and knew he was going to fuck me she smiled. And I wanted that hard young cock in my pussy too, she smiled. We kissed good nite again, and slept. 4701 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment