Friday, June 28, 2013

Wife For Rent Pt 1

WIFE FOR RENT Pt 1 By Hubby Dan This is the story of how I started sharing my wife and eventually renting her out to other men. I am 46 and my wife Lisa is 47. We have been married 18 years and have a 17 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. Lisa is part of a large family and has 7 brothers and two sisters. Growing up with 7 brothers had a very big impact on her attitude toward men. A very positive impact. It is her love of men that has made our lifestyle possible. Lisa is a blonde with 36A tits and very sexy legs. Her best asset is her beautiful bubble but. A little background on how Lisa and I started dating. Back in the mid eighties Lisa and I both worked for the same company. I was a photographer and she was a customer service rep. The people we worked with were all great people and we got to know each other pretty well. On New Years Eve I was stood up by a girlfriend that I had just started dating. To make amends this same girl baked some muffins and left them in front of my apartment door. The next day at work I was relating this story to my coworkers. One of the girls said "Oh I bet that impressed you". I s 10807 1.81/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment