Sunday, June 30, 2013

Is She Or Isn't She? Pt 4

IS SHE OR ISN'T SHE? Pt 4 By Deni Wom He laid there for what felt like hours, thinking. His brain would not stop working the problem. And always there was the ache in his cock. His erection would not go away. He tried to crush it with his elbow, but that brought only momentary relief. He tried to pull his balls, his scrotum, but that did nothing beneficial. Finally he inserted his middle finger into his rectum and massaged the inner base of his penis. That helped a little, so he continued, bent over sideways, straining to push his finger up inside him as far as he could reach. What was going on? She had never even indicated she was unhappy. Never been particularly demanding in bed. In fact, her new attitude toward him baffled him completely. Could she really be fucking around on him? 'Stupid ass,' he thought, 'of course she is! You saw the cum on her underwear, you idiot! And my god what a load of cum it was. Could one man produce that much cum? Maybe she had been gang banged.' He thought he knew what that was. His cock ached even harder, thinking about her with another man. His heart thumped in emotional pain, and his cock felt each pulse of his aching heart. God, his cock and heart were both equally miserable. Could his beloved Staci really be having an affair? She certainly was not hiding it. He wished he had the guts to just ask her. Fuck! How had it come to this anyway? He bet himself that her lover was black, those black cocks are supposed to produce lots of cum. That had to be it, he was black and pumped her so full of his cum it just ran out. But my god she had so much inside her last when she flushed it out in the shower while he watched her touch her self. He must have drifted off, because he remembered dreaming about a hand stroking his penis when he woke back up. Her sexy purr whispered to him "Hey honey! You rolled over and you were hard again, so I started touching you and you started moaning in your sleep! Let me help you cum again honey! Wait, I want to suck on your penis Bob!" She swiveled in bed and dove under the covers. He felt her lips kiss him, then her tongue caress his glans. The horrible ache was back full force. It hurt so much that he could not enjoy her soft mouth on him. He had begged her to do exactly this, and now when she finally did it, he could not enjoy it! 'God, what is the matter with me? My sexy gorgeous wife is finally sucking my dick and I am just thinking about how much my cock aches!' He decided he needed to fantasize about something so he could cum in her mouth now that she was sucking on him. God, it did feel so damn good. 'Let's see, what should I fantasize about.' But all he could think about was a black cock fucking her perfect body. Try as he might, he could not think about anything else. He stood in a room, incense burning, hip hop on the stereo, his black skin over her white body, and she was buried under him, her legs up over his shoulders as the huge thick black cock pounded her full of long thick black meat. She was moaning and groaning and encouraging the black man to fuck her harder, harder! He could hear her sexy voice purring, mewling in desperate need, 'Oh god I am cummingggggggg, oh god your cock feels so fucking good in me, so long, so full, so thick, oh my GOD! I am so close, oh fuck shit I am going to cum again, cum inside me you big black stallion! YES! Shoot your black cum inside my white fucking cunt. Fill me with your baby making cum honey! YES, bury it deep up my twat! YES! Right next to my cervix so it can make me pregnant! Yes breed me black! You fucking black stallion. Fuck me with your horse cock full of your black seed! Oh godddddddddddddddddd! I am cumming! Come on, fuck your little white slut full of your black cock cum!' As his aching rigid cock filled his beloved wife's mouth with his few drops of cum, his mind watched her take a huge load of black cum deep inside her ready needy fertile womb. Totally spent, he did not even realize he was asleep again. 3129 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment