Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Anja's Cruelty Knows No Bounds

Anja's cruelty knows no bounds By Peter (dedicated to Wimphub, one of this site's best contributors) I recently wrote to you regarding my wife's infidelity with Clive, a massive, cruel black man. They were taking much delight in beating me senseless before indulging in unprotected sex in our marital bed, while all I could do was listen in the spare room, beside myself with envy, lust and jealousy. Well now, perhaps not surprisingly, Anja is pregnant, and the baby is undoubtedly black. Clive has made my wife his personal property over the past six months, and I am not even allowed to glance at her bare breasts without his consent. I'm not sure when Clive first started sexing my wife, but it had been going on for a number of months before I found out about it. Clive was my superior at work, and I began to suspect what was going on after finding his lighter in our bedroom. My wife's sexual interest in me had dropped to zero, so I put two and two together and confronted him about it. He agreed to meet me in his office after working hours, but instead of discussing the situation reasonably, he proceeded to give me the soundest beating of my life. I was no match for his heavily muscled physique; he was much taller and stronger than me. As he beat me, he kept saying things like "you pile of shit, you don't know what it means to be a man," and "fuckin' limp dicked wimp, can't satisfy a woman." He told me that Anja was his "bitch" now, and there was nothing I could do about it. Outraged, I went straight to the local police station to file a complaint. I showed them my bruises, but to my surprise the black sergeant ordered me locked in a cell. Later, Clive arrived. It transpired he was a former cop, and I was subjected to an even worse beating than before, then I was told that I could be arrested at any time for assault. They even pulled down my trousers and threatened to remove my balls. The cops claimed to have already done this to another local man, who now talks in a high pitched voice while his wife is sexed regularly by most of the precinct. They seemed deadly serious. Clive then told me to go home to Anja and tell her that I approved him fucking her - the alternative was to suffer the consequences. On the way home my mind was in turmoil. I still loved my wife dearly, but was in total fear of the threats made to me at the police station. Arriving home, my beautiful Anja looked so lovely and innocent sitting there on the sofa, I could hardly believe she was regularly being unfaithful with this big black stud. "Darling," I said. "I've got something to say to you..." "You've spoken to Clive?" she interrupted. She obviously knew the score; Clive must have telephoned her before I arrived. "Yes," I said. "Well, more than spoken, actually. He attacked me. Look," I said, pointing out my bruises, "you can see what he did to me. " "You mean you had a fight and he won," Anja said. "Well, yes, if you put it like that," I replied. "He said that he intends to carry on seeing you, regardless of me. I'm not happy about this, darling. Can't you forget about him and come back to me? I promise I'll do anything to make it up you. Anything" My wife pondered for a moment, as if considering the situation. "Please." I said. "I love you, Anja. Remember your marriage vows," "But Peter," she finally replied. "I don't think I'm in love with you any more. I think I'm in love with him." There was a long silence. "And his big black cock," she added venomously, turning the knife. At that moment that I realised that although I still loved her, she was beginning to enjoy my humiliation. I had lost the only woman I ever loved to a big-cocked black stud. The logical thing would have been for me to move out of the house, but things didn't happen that way. The next day at work Clive called me into his office, and told me firmly that I was to stay put, but move all my things into the spare room. He told me to keep my wimpish white hands off my wife, and not to even glance at her naked. Although I was shocked by his words, I didn't dare resist. Anja soon adjusted to the situation, and became aware of the fact that I was under Clive's control. She would flirt with me outrageously, knowing full well that her delicious body was completely out of bounds to me. As a consequence, I would walk round with a permanent hard on. A new routine developed in which two or three times a week her big black stud would call round to enjoy her tight little body, while I was present in the house. Firstly, he would order her into our marital bedroom, saying he had a "little business" with me. As soon as we were alone he would slap me about, making sure I was completely subservient. Then, when he had me in tears, he would enter the bedroom like a king, and take my lovely, fertile wife on our bed, and fuck her harder than I ever could, making her cry and scream with the pleasure his big dick was giving her. At night, all I could do was lie awake listening to the sound of the bedsprings creaking in the next room, and Anja, now completely addicted to black cock, crudely praising her lover's efforts. Then, as I related previously, my wife soon started to enjoy watching her black lover beat me for kicks. As some kind of warped foreplay, she started acting like a teenage girl in his presence, encouraging him to torment me. Whereas she used to wait in the bedroom till he had finished, she started participating in his beatings, saying things like "Oooh, you mustn't, Clive" as he bitch slapped me, then doing the same herself. Although she giggled like a schoolgirl, there was nothing childish to the force she put behind her blows. I was still hoping he would tire of her, but one day Clive called me into his office and announced that Anja had asked him to make her pregnant. He said that all the expensive jewellery, clothes and perfume he bought her must have paid off, as she has now consented to be his "breeding bitch" (his words). He then asked me if I had any objections. By the tone of his question, all I could say was "no". That night I rushed home and found my sexy wife lying on the sofa leafing through a baby magazine. I asked her if what Clive had said was true. "Yes, Peter," she said. "I'm almost 24. Don't you think it's about time I had a baby?" "Yes, darling, but with Clive? The man's a brute." She looked at me. "Don't say things like that about my man," she said. "I might have to tell him what you said," she added mischievously. "But Anja," I continued. I couldn't help myself. "Please listen to reason. He's a bully, an animal. His brain is in his dick. I still love you, dear. Please reconsider." "You're just jealous," she retorted. "You're jealous because he's a real man and you're not." The outline of her large breasts was clearly visible through her thin T-shirt, her nipples like bullets, and I was getting painfully aroused. Fully aware of this, she slowly raised the thin material, exposing her large mammaries to my gaze. She looked straight into my eyes and said: "I bet you're dying to fuck me right now, aren't you, Peter. I bet you'd do anything to stick you're cock between by tits, and come all over my face. You'd love to lick my nipples while I wanked your cock, wouldn't you, then push your hard dick into my wet cunt?" " "Yes" I replied. I was dry mouthed and painfully erect, but at the same time aware of Clive's explicit instructions that I was not to touch my wife. "C'mon, why don't you take me," she teased, softly stroking her erect nipples. "After all, you are my husband. When was the last time you proved it? Go on, show me you're still a man." I moved closer, until I was just centimetres from her pretty face and heaving tits. "Please, Peter. I really want you to touch them," she continued, seductively, offering me her breasts with her hands. "Go on, darling." Tentatively I reached out a hand and brushed one of her glorious, milky globes. Immediately, she kicked me away. "Fuck off, wanker. These are the property of blacks only." My darling wife then stretched out her long legs, picked up the telephone, and, as I looked on, dialled Clive's number. "Hello lover," she smiled. "Are you coming over tonight?" He said something over the phone, then she looked directly at me and said "well please try and make it. Peter's been badmouthing you. He just called you a dick-for-brains." "Nooo," I gestured, shaking me head violently. "Please, Clive, I need you here bad," she said, then added a downright lie: "He keeps trying to touch my breasts too, even though you told him he mustn't..." then: "you're coming.... Oh goody... I can't wait. I'm really fucking horny for you darling. Come over and show Peter what for, then take me and make a black baby inside me" Anja put down the phone, clearly aroused. "He says you're to wait in your bedroom," she said. "Bitch!" I exploded. "I'll have to tell him you said that," she retorted, tartily. "Ooh darling, you're really in for trouble tonight." That evening Clive was even more of a bastard than usual. He fetched me from my room and made me strip naked in front of my wife. Then he tied my hands to an overhead beam, and cuffed my legs. Then, with Anja watching from the sofa, he proceeded to take a thin bamboo cane and whip me as hard as he could, all the time asking me "Who's a dick for brains?" "I am sir - Ow!! Thank you," I answered. "Who's a dick for brains? "I am sir - Aaah! Thank you" Then Anja, now in a tight dress and high heels, pipes in: "Who's got a tiny dick?" "Me - I have madam - Oww!!" I reply. "Who's an ugly fuck?" "I am, madam. AAAgh!" After about fifty strokes, and with my back and buttocks in complete agony, the strokes mercifully subside. Anja seductively rises from the sofa and stands directly in front of me with her hands on her hips, pouting coquettishly. She looks every man's wet dream with her sexy black dress, bare young legs and high heels, and she knows it: "Who makes the best babies, Peter?" she asks, gently. "P...please, Anja, I'm in agony." "Who makes the best babies, dickhead? I won't ask you again." "B...black men do," I groan. She moves closer, and her painted fingernails gently stroke my thigh and brush my balls. "Why do black men make the best babies, Peter? Tell me." "Because... " I search desperately for the right words. "They're bigger... they've got much bigger cocks." That's right," says Anja. "Black men are superior in every way. They have bigger dicks and better bodies, and produce more sperm. Why on earth would I want to be made pregnant by a wimp like you, when I could have a magnificent black man give me a baby?" "Right on," says Clive from behind me. "More virile, huh babe?" "Ooh yes Clive," my wife says, moving back to the sofa with her thighs on view. "Why don't you show my husband how virile you are. Then afterwards, why don't you show me?" The beating starts again in earnest, and this time it seems that Clive's strokes are even harder. I shriek and plead in agony as the whip peels the skin off my back. Anja is deeply fascinated, staring directly at this almost primeval scene in which her superior new lover physically humiliates her previous mate. It is turning her on. She hoists her dress, and through my tear-stained eyes I see she is wearing no underwear and her shaven pussy is soaking wet. After another thirty strokes I am on the verge of passing out, but despite my pleading Anja makes no attempt to stop the beating. It is Clive who finally relents, crossing to the sofa where he undresses himself slowly in front of both me and my wife. His glistening body is perfect, and he knows it. "Are you ready for this, bitch?" he says, as he poises his big thick cock at her glistening entrance. "Yes Clive," she hisses. "I want you to make me pregnant with your black seed." He starts to fuck her gently. Knowing that I am listening and observing, she is even more vocal than usual. "That's it, darling," she moans softly. "Fuck me, you big-cocked black stallion. Shaft me harder, you stud. " I watch her pretty face grimace as Clive increases the pace. I have an unobstructed view of his massive, baseball-sized cock moving in and out of her well-lubricated vagina. "Ooh, you're so big...you're touching my cervix," my wife continues, licking her lover's face and shoulders. "I can feel you in my womb. Screw me, spoil me, inseminate me, make me pregnant, you mean fucking stud." Still wearing her heels, she begins to move her sexy legs up and down his muscular back, trying to coax the fertile semen from his club of a cock. He picks up the pace still further, fucking her in a circular, screwing motion that makes her moan loudly. "Oooh, yes! You're the best! Uh! OOH! WHAT A MAN! USE ME! AAAGH!" My four-inch cock is rock hard, but I am powerless to give myself relief, as I watch my wife in the throes of ecstasy. My helplessness seems to turn Anja on even more. As he powers into her, she glances at me and says," "See Peter...OOH! How big he is. OOOH!..He's so much bigger than you.I'm his white..AAH!..breeding bitch...FUCK!..I'm his whore...I only want...AAH!...black men...OOOOH! I want a divorce. I want to marry Clive.fuck, Peter, AAAGH!.now I'm a black cock whore I don't need you or any other white man.OOOOHHH!!!! I LOVE IT when he fucks me.he's much better than you, you fuckin' wimp.OOOH!" As Clive approaches his climax he starts to maul and bite her tits, sending her over the edge. Then, as she hits her orgasm, his cock begins to pump his virile black seed deep inside her, muttering "is this what you wanted, bitch? Can you feel me impregnating you?" My wife's arms and legs are round his neck and her tongue is in his mouth as he pumps her cunt full of baby-making sperm. Afterwards, as she lies there spent, Clive says to me: "Did you ever fuck your lady like that, white boy? No, course you fuckin' didn't, wanker." He picks up the cane and swipes me several times, hard, on my thighs and buttocks. My wife, her thighs still spread wide, giggles. Then, leaving me tied, he picks up my lovely wife and carries her to the marital bed. They close the door to the bedroom and later I hear her laugh and moan as they begin to play and caress each other as a prelude to more lovemaking. I am sure that my wife was inseminated that night, because now she is pregnant. I am still completely besotted by her, despite her swollen breasts and stomach. She teases me by wearing clothes that show off her pregnant belly, and I must admit she looks sexier than ever. She still wears black stockings, short dresses and heels, and even the smell of her drives me crazy with lust and desire. She is still obsessed by him, and despite the pregnancy she is still receiving her regularly screwing - hard and strong, just the way she likes it.. He has made me agree to baby-sit after the birth, so that he can fuck his bitch whenever he feels like it. I can only hope that if I am completely obedient to her, she will maybe allow me to touch her gorgeous body again in the future. 7500 1.82/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment