Sunday, June 23, 2013

Deb And The Insurance Man

DEB AND THE INSURANCE MAN We were at another boring neighborhood party. Then I was introduced to Rick our new insurance agent by my husband Jim. Rick asked me to dance, he held me very close and I could feel him growing hard against me. Rick is a very hairy man, Jim is not, it was a wonderful feeling he was like a bear. Jim had been after me to have a little fling, to find a lover and tell him all the details. So after a night of flirting and rubbing Rick, I told Jim I had found the man. My darling husband set up a meeting with Rick to come over to review our policies. He told me he would not be there and to tell Rick that he was called to work. The night arrived, and I was dressed in a short skirt, white blouse, thigh-hi stockings, no bra and no panties. When Rick came in he ate with his eyes. He laid out all our policies and asked where Jim was, I told him he was called to work, but he could give me an idea of what he had to offer. As he stammered through his sales pitch, I wiggled and shifted enough to give him a great look at my breasts, and my skirt was showing him my stocking tops. Finally he took my face in his hands and deeply kissed me. He pushed me back on the couch and laid on top of me we kissed forever, with my blouse open he sucked my breasts and ran his hand up under my skirt to my very wet pussy. He slid down my body and started eating me to heaven, I could not stop cumming. Finally I pushed him off me and opened his pants to free a lovely cock, and slid it down my throat. I needed him inside my cunt and told him so, he lowered me to the floor and I laid on my back and held myself open for his entry. He pushed in all at once and we fucked like I never have before. I came again and again. Finally he pumped a gallon into me. We rested and I started blowing him again, when he was hard, he put me on my hands and knees and eased into my dripping pussy, I felt him playing with my asshole and told him to stop, I have never done that and was not about to start. He started slapping my ass very hard. I Begged him to stop and said, don't mark me or my husband will know! He pulled out of my pussy and rubbed our cum over my asshole, and then he slammed into my virgin ass. He laid very still and told me I was his now and he would take me any time he wanted. The burning in my ass was all I could think about and told him I would do anything. He proceeded to really fuck my ass, and wow did I get into it. When he was done he had me wash him clean in the shower, he told me he would call soon and left. When Jim came home he took me upstairs and begged for details, while he undresses me, as I told him he mounted me and it hurt, I was sore in all my openings. How wonderful it was that Rick wanted me again. I did not tell Jim this man fucked my ass and I loved it. 6902 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment