Monday, June 24, 2013

Marcy Becomes A Slut

MARCY BECOMES A SLUT By HereWeAre Well now where do I start to explain my lady...She is very attractive 5'4, 135 lbs,light brown hair green eyes and her pussy is the tightest I have ever had and she keeps it shaved smooth.... She is an adventourous type that is willing to try anything once and twice if she likes it... we had went to some dance clubs in Indianapolis this past saturday night that would be 12/28/02 and she was dressed to kill in a short red mini skirt and a sheer black top now her tits arent huge but they do look good and on this night she had went braless... anyway when it was getting later in the evening she had decided to dance with some other guys and this didn't bother me hell watching her with other guys was a new thing for me and it was a blast especially if they were black .. well any way as the night rolled on and it was time to leave she was a llittle bit drunk and feeling frisky as we were leaving and walking thru the parking garage she decided to flash her thon covered pussy to a couple of guys that passed us and of course being men tey hooted and hollered as they drove around... when we got to the car i was turned on as hell and she was to she said we would have a fun ride home if i was interested and i was like this is going to be fun tonight sdhe will do anything i asked and she asked me if i liked watcing her dance with the other guys i just smiled and she said you liked the black ones better huh and i just smiled she said she actually felt a couple of the black guys dicks as they were dancing and they felt huge....i was intrigued we pulled out of our parking space and was going down the ramp and she seen the guy in the booth was black she lifted her skirt up and took her thong off and laid back facing me and was playing with her pussy fo rhtis total stranger to see when we got to pay he smiled and she looked at him and asked if he liked what he saw and he said hell yeah she smiled and we drove out of the building... we went to have breakfast on the way home and stopped at atruckstop in whiteland and as we walked in she lifted her skirt p she was still pantyless and she was seen by a few of the truckeers there.... when we got in she said what ya want to see me do and i said just flash a few and we will go from there so as we set and had breakfast she showed a little pussy heere and there and i was getting hotter and hotter finally she said what you want me to do now she said i will do it ...so I said find one to blow and we will go from there she said you pick him out I said ok... there was an old trucker at the end of the building an old black gentlemen looked to have been on the road for years was probably about 60 years old and i told her i said him she said ok she went to get up and i said you have to do anything he wants and youhave to sell it to him Her expression changed she sat down and said no way i looked at her and said you told me anything i wanted you to do you would and she said ok ... She went to him they spoke for a few minutes she sat on his side of the table i could tell by her movments he was under her skirt playing with her pussy they walked by my table as they left she stopped and said wait in the car for me i said ok i went to the car and watched her get up in the cab of his truck and then him and watched the door close and seen them climb in the back.... an hour passed and she stepped out gave this guy a kiss like you would not believe and cam walking very gingerly toward the car very bowl legged she got in and kissed me deep i could smell this guy and taste him on her when she kissed me and i asked her to tell me what happend she moved her skirt up and pulled her legs back and there was one hell of a cream pie there for me i ate her in the car right there. as we pulled out of the truckstop she got my cock out as we hit the interstate. she asked if I really wanted to know what happend i said yes she said when they got into the cab of the truck he kissed her a few times she said she felt his cock thru his pants and it was huge and still soft she said he told her it 12 inches long and almost as big as a pepsi can in girth she told me this excited her to know end she unzipped his pants and fished it out and said it was semi hard as she wrapped her hands around it and tried to get as much of it into her mouth as she could ...I asked her how much she finally got into her mouth she said all of it cause he made her do it she said she gagged several times but finally was able to get it done...he told me to finger my pussy she said i did and was sucking his dick at the same time he finaal got me off of my knees and laid me down in the back of his cab in the sleeper and he started to work that dick into me she told me it hurt like hell but she was willing to get it all into her she said when he was half in he started to move and she said all she could do was breath and moan she said he fucked her like that for about 20 minutes and the flipped over to doggy style and and punded the hell out of her she said she felt somthing drip onto her ass and said he pulled his dick out put the head against her asshole she said she told him no but he jsut started pushing and was soon stroking her deep into her ass she said she was in tears but was loving it she said he was smacking her ass and was getting rough when he pulled it out rolled her over again and told her t spread her pussy she did as told she said he didnt take no mercy on her and sunk all twelve inches into her waiting hole she said she felt like she was being raped it was so rough she said he dropped a load right then and the was off of her iand by her head she said he wiped his dick off in her hair and told her to suck his dick and get him hard again which she said she did....she said the final 20 minutes were her giving him head while he talked on his cb to his buddies he told her he was going to give out our license number so everyone would know how to find us and then he shot a load down her throat.... by this time i was cumming in her mouth in the car as we aproached the taylorsville exit... I asked her if he gave out our liscense # and she said she wasnt sure she was busy at the time when i stopped at the big foot to get us somthing to drink and came out marcy was talking to another trucker and he was feeling her up thru the window of the car so my question was answered.... this story is an actual expeirience that happend to me and my lady hopefully i will expierience more as this was a blast oh yeah i will write again on waht happend at the bigfoot....and if there is anyone from indiana that would like to swap stories please e-mail me at hereweare31@hotmail.com 5885 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment