Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Many More Birthdays, Ted

Many More Birthdays, Ted! By Lingus Nancy Carter caught my eye the instant I walked into Bandito's a few weeks back and saw her sitting on the other side of the large rectangular bar. She was a very pretty blonde who appeared to be in her late twenties. There was something about her that said, "CLASS". I was about to go around the bar and talk to her when she picked up her drink with her left hand revealing a large diamond and a wedding band. Right after that some guy came up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder...a guy she greeted with a kiss. Moments later the stool next to her opened up and the guy sat down. "Damn," I thought. "Just my luck. The most interesting woman in the place is married and here with her husband. DAMN!" Bandito's is the current "in" spot for the singles set and it's crowded nearly every night and on Friday nights it's jammed. There weren't any places to sit at the bar...hardly a surprise...so I ordered my usual "Sam Adams" and stood back surveying the crowd hoping someone at the bar would leave. I guess fate was on my side because before I'd finished my first beer, I noticed a guy a few feet to my right paying his tab. I maneuvered through the crowd before anyone near him realized he was leaving and slipped onto his stool as he got up. It was a perfect spot because I was now sitting directly across from this very attractive woman whom I couldn't help but admire in spite of her attached situation. I'm not sure if she'd noticed me as well, but it wasn't long before our eyes met. I was greeted by a very warm smile. "Hmmm," I thought as I returned the smile. "Maybe that's not her husband after all." Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part, but it appeared that when Nancy noticed me her interest in the other guy faded. The next time she looked my way I got another smile so I decided to test the waters by asking Terri, the bartender, to tell her I wanted to buy her a drink. If the woman hadn't been wearing a wedding ring I would have been more bold and gone directly over and made the offer myself, but a buddy of mine got caught in bed with a married woman and damn near got shot. I decided after that they weren't worth it...too risky. Nancy, however, was just too good to ignore. When Terri passed along my offer, I immediately knew I was in luck. Nancy nodded at Terri and then looked up at me, again with her warm inviting smile. Although the room was too noisy for me to hear, I read Nancy's lips as she said "thank you." With my courage...and my cock...rising, I blew her a kiss. She winked back at me. I was about to follow up on Nancy's apparent interest when she resumed her conversation with the guy. As they chatted the guy looked my way a couple of times and nodded at whatever she was saying to him. I'd about decided that I'd blown five bucks on a drink when the guy asked Terri for his check, left some money on the bar and walked away. Again my hopes soared and I got up to make my move. Nancy affirmed my action by nodding her head and pointing at the empty place next to her. I nearly knocked several people in my rush around the room. Just as I got there another guy tried to sit down. "Sorry, but that's taken," I heard Nancy say firmly. The guy calmly accepted his bad fortune and moved away. For the next half hour or so, Nancy Carter and I had a delightfully stimulating conversation. From the other side of the room I hadn't noticed how provocatively she was dressed. All that I'd noticed was that the neckline of the blouse she was wearing swept softly across her chest revealing just a hint of cleavage. As she and I talked this wonderfully erotic woman leaned further and further toward me revealing more and more of the sexy white lace bra that she was wearing. The tops of her breasts were also clearly visible...in fact I even saw the top of her nipples a couple of times. At first I tried to maintain as much eye contact as possible and avoid looking down, but Nancy made that...and something else...very hard. My growing cock was becoming quite uncomfortable as it tried to find room in my pants. I hoped my condition wasn't obvious and when I finally looked down for a moment to check, I noticed something that made me even harder. Nancy was sitting with her legs crossed in my direction and the slit in her skirt had fallen open so far that I could see the bare flesh of her thighs above the tops of her stockings. As I gazed at her sexy legs, Nancy went through the motions of pulling her skirt closed which only gave me a better show when she lifted her skirt momentarily revealing her white panties. Her attempt to cover herself hinted she knew where I was looking so I forced my eyes back to her pretty face. Her smile and wink told me the show had been deliberate. "I don't know why I keep wearing this skirt," she said as she fussed with the revealing slit. "I swear every time I do, I get some nice guy all hot and bothered and then he wants me to do things I shouldn't." "Well, you're right about that," I replied. "You're getting me all hot and bothered, but I promise to be good." "Oh darn," Nancy replied with a mock pout. "You mean you don't want to?" I wasn't sure where this twist in our conversation was leading. It sounded very much like this married woman was talking about sex, but I couldn't be sure and I didn't want to make a disastrous misstep so I decided to play along and see where things went. "Of course I'd like to," I replied. "Do you think I'm nuts? If that's what you're after, I'd love to." "Are you serious?" "Hell yes!" "Where?" she asked curtly. "Where ever you'd like," I replied. "My place would be fine," I suggested thinking her husband wasn't too likely to walk in on us there. "OK, that sounds good to me," she agreed. "Wait here a minute and I'll be right back," she said as she slipped off the barstool and headed off through the crowd. I waited there for what seemed like an hour, but was actually only ten minutes or so before I began to suspect that Nancy wasn't coming back. Perhaps, I mused, she was just a tease who loved to get horny guys like me all excited before dousing them with cold water by walking out. I was just about to give up her spot to someone else when my sexy blonde friend reappeared. "Sorry it took so long," she apologized. Then speaking softly into my ear, she continued "I hope you were serious about going to your place because I checked with my husband and he says it's OK. For my safety he just wants to know your phone number and where you live. Is that OK with you?" You could have knocked me over with a feather. I'm sure that at Bandito's the scene I was suddenly part of is often seen in the reverse...that is married men hustling single women, although the men never admit they are married...but I've never heard of an admittedly married woman hustling single guys before. This was a new and unnerving first for me. Nancy must have sensed my apprehension. "Let's go somewhere private and discuss this," she suggested when I didn't answer right away. "Sure," I agreed as I pulled out my wallet and threw a twenty and a ten on the bar. That should easily cover my tab and leave a couple of bucks for Terri. Nancy said she'd meet me outside in the parking lot where things were not only more private but quieter. "I'd better let my husband know where I'm going," she explained. When she joined me outside I asked her point-blank what was going on. "I guess that's a reasonable question," she acknowledged with a sly grin. "I know this may sound strange, and I hope I'm not spoiling my chances by being so candid with you, but my husband Ted has this fantasy about me making it with another guy and I've decided to make it a reality as a special present for his thirtieth birthday." "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Yes, that sounds pretty strange alright. Are you and he sure about this?" "Yes, pretty sure," she responded. "Actually Ted is very sure about it. I think it sounds like a lot of fun but I'm afraid that the guy I choose might not be interested," Nancy said as she looked at the ground. "Hey! If you think I'm not interested in going to bed with you, you're nuts. I'd love to fuck you till my dick falls off," I replied bluntly. "It's just that I'm leery of married women 'cuz I don't want my balls cut off by some angry husband," I explained honestly. "I understand," Nancy said with a smile. "Well, in this case you won't have to worry about that, but I'd better get back in there soon and let Ted know what's going on or he may come out to find out for himself. So is it a deal then?" "You can bet your sexy white panties on it," I assured her as I dug a piece of paper from my wallet and wrote my name, address and phone number on it and handed it to her. "Give this to Ted and wish him a happy birthday for me. OK?" "Good. I will," Nancy said as she started back inside. "Oh!" she exclaimed as she stopped and turned around. "Should he come pick me up later or will you give me a ride home?" she asked. Thinking I really would like to know where this hot blonde lived, I readily offered to take her home. As I waited for Nancy's return, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I hadn't felt that way about getting laid since the very first time it happened. There was something incredibly more exciting about the fact that I was going to fuck another man's wife...and a very pretty one at that. "Everything all set?" I asked when Nancy reappeared. "Yes, and Ted says 'thank you' for your part in his present," his wife announced. "I should be the one thanking him for sharing such a sexy woman as you with me," I replied as I opened the car door for Nancy. Conversation had been very easy for Nancy and me when we were sitting at the bar, but now that we were heading for our intimate rendezvous, we were both strangely silent. "Are you nervous?" Nancy asked breaking the silence. "Yes. Are you?" "Very," she replied. "This your first time doing this sort of thing, I take it?" I queried. "Yes...well, sort of," Nancy confided. "Ted doesn't know this but a couple of times I've had a little too much to drink at parties and ended up in bed. I don't really count those though because I never intended them to happen and I sure didn't get any pleasure out of either of them." "I understand," I replied, "and I can assure you this is the first time I've ever done it with a married woman whose husband knew all about it. In fact, like I said before, I usually steer clear of all married women even if they really seem to want it because I don't want to tangle with their husbands. A good friend of mine learned that lesson the hard way. I guess you could say I'm a coward," I added with a chuckle. "No, that sounds pretty wise to me," my blonde companion confirmed. "I figure sex should be fun and things done behind people's backs for whatever reason isn't my idea of fun." "Mine either," I agreed. "So have you had many wives offer themselves to you?" Nancy asked. "Not many. No." "Haven't you ever been tempted at least?" she pressed. "Yes, I have. In fact last year at our office party the wife of our new vice-president lured me out onto the balcony of the hotel suite and started groping me pretty good. She even grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt to show me she wasn't wearing any panties. She is a very attractive woman and I'd had a few drinks so my judgment wasn't the best." "So what happened?" "Well, she had just bent over the railing and I had my trusty tool out and was about to slip it in when we heard a voice inside the room calling her name." "Who was it? Her husband?" "No, actually it was the president of the company who had his eye on her for himself. The last I saw of her that night she was dashing off down the hall with him. I think they went to his hotel room which was probably a lot better for me in the long run," I acknowledged. "Oh, that's too bad. Maybe you'll have better luck with her at your next party." "Maybe, but I kind of doubt it. Word's gotten around that she puts out for company guys, so I'm sure there'll be a long line at the next party." "That's pretty wild," Nancy mused. "Might be fun though." "I just realized that I don't even know your name," my friend said after another brief period of silence. "My name is Nancy. Nancy Carter. I guess it's OK you know that considering what we're about to do. What's your name?" "Gary Baker," I replied. "I wrote it on that note I gave you for your husband." "Oh. You know, I never even looked at it. I guess I was thinking of other things at the time. Well, Gary, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better tonight," Nancy remarked. "Me too," I agreed. "You're certainly the sexiest woman I've done this with in a long time," I admitted honestly. "Thank you Gary," Nancy responded. "I know you must say that to all of your women, but it still is nice to hear...a lot nicer to hear that what I heard last week." "Why? What happened?" I asked wondering how any guy could have said anything else to her. "Oh, I'd really rather not talk about that now...maybe later if you really want to, but now I'd rather check out that lump I noticed in your pants back at the bar," my sexy companion said as she slid closer to me and boldly placed her hand on my crotch. "I hope you don't mind if I handle the merchandise while you drive," she added as she began to rub my swelling organ. She continued as she leaned over and kissed my cheek and then ran her tongue around my right ear. I wanted badly to reciprocate but since we were only a minute or two from my house, I decided not to take any chances while driving. As soon as we pulled into my driveway I took Nancy in my arms and we exchanged a very passionate kiss. I was amazed that a woman who was married...and apparently devoted...to another man could be that lustful with me. Nancy's fingers unzipped my pants and quickly found there way inside where they began stroking my hard cock. I reciprocated by caressing her breasts, which felt deliciously firm under her blouse, but when it occurred to me that I might wrinkle her clothes, I ceased my petting. "Oh, please don't stop," Nancy begged as she guided my hand back to her chest. "But I'll mess up your blouse," I replied. "That's OK," she answered. "Ted says he wants to be sure I really did it. I have to come home looking like I've just gotten laid and I have to have some of your...well, you know...in me and he say's he's going to check. Understand?" "Ya, I guess," I mumbled as we both resumed our passionate foreplay. With Nancy's explicit instruction to continue, I pulled her blouse from her skirt and pulled it up until I had easy access to her bra. I tried unsuccessfully to slip my fingers inside, but Nancy reached behind her back and released the snaps of her bra, which I pushed up and out of my way. After caressing each of her tits gently for a few moments I leaned over and took one into my mouth while my hand dropped to her lap and slipped under her skirt toward her smoldering pussy. I could tell it was hot because as soon as my fingers reached the crotch of her white lace panties, they got wet. Ted Carter's wife was obviously as ready for sex as I was. Once my hands reached her love nest, Nancy really got excited. She pulled my cock out of my pants giving her easier access. She looked at it and played with it for a minute or two before she sat back up, pulled up her skirt and slipped off her panties. "I want to do it right here in your car," she announced breathlessly. "Is that alright? I haven't done it like this since I was a kid." She lay back down on the seat beside me with her head in my lap and one of her legs over the back of the seat and the other propped on the armrest. Her pussy was exposed and ready for my caress as she popped my cock into her mouth and started giving me head. It felt wonderful...even more erotic than usual because of where we were and who she was. I explored Nancy's warm wet cunt with my fingers for a bit before I plunged two of them deep into her opening and began to finger fuck her. By using my thumb on her clit at the same time, I got her to cum quite quickly...something that surprised her. "Wow, I've never cum so fast," she gasped. "You're a terrific lover, Gary. I'm sure glad I found you tonight." "I'm glad too," I echoed in the understatement of the month. I was also glad for the momentary pause in her fellatio because I was about ready to cum myself, and I didn't want even the first round to end so quickly. I wanted this experience to last. Unfortunately I couldn't hold out long after Nancy resumed her oral massage and just as I felt her body tense up signally another approaching orgasm, I lost control and blasted my load down her throat. Nancy nearly gagged because she came at the same time and couldn't swallow. She recovered quickly, though, without spilling a drop of my cum. She even licked me clean before collapsing. "That was nice," she sighed. "Real nice, but I hope you're not done already. Remember I have to have some of that somewhere else," she reminded me. "No problem. I won't let you or Ted down," I assured her. This reminder of her husband after she'd just given me such a terrific blowjob felt real strange. Nancy and I tried to continue our session in my car like she'd suggested, but it didn't work out too well. When she tried to get into position so I could eat her pussy, there just wasn't enough room and when she climbed onto my lap and slipped down onto my resurrected cock, there wasn't enough headroom for her to move so we decided to take our party into my house. I expected her to make an attempt, at least, to cover herself before she got out of my car but she didn't even pull her blouse down over her exposed tits. I held my pants up with one hand while I used the other to open my front door and I directed her to my bedroom in the back of the house. When we got there I undressed and thought my sexy married lover would do the same, but instead she again pulled her skirt up around her waist giving me access to her cunt as she fell back on the bed and spread her thighs. I finally got a good look at her pussy. It looked delicious and I dove in. She responded quickly to my tongue lapping and, again with the aid of my thumb on her clit, she came. "Ohhhh, that feels so nice," she cooed when her spasms subsided. "Gary, you're a terrific lover. Do you have a girlfriend?" "No, not at the moment," I replied. Since I'd recently been dumped by a gal I'd been dating for a couple of years and was still getting over her, I really didn't want to talk about it...especially since she'd left me for some dork whose parents had a lot of money which he spent freely on her. "Oh, well, too bad for those single girls, but lucky for me," she opined. "Maybe you and I can get together again sometime soon. Right now though it's time for you to fuck me." I was already in the mood to do just that, but Nancy's brazen language made me even harder. I got quickly into position and as I slipped into her I muttered "Happy birthday Ted. This one's for you!" Nancy giggled and said, "I'll have to tell him you said that. I'll bet he'll love to hear it." Before Nancy Carter and I finished our play for the evening she'd cum another time or two and I'd deposited the load of cum in her cunt that her husband had requested. Nancy was still recuperating when I got up to get dressed. Some of my cum was dripping onto the inside of her skirt had been pulled down under her ass. Her blouse was crumpled up under her chin. She looked indeed like she'd just been fucked. From what she'd said, Ted should like what he saw when I returned his well-used wife to him. "I guess my panties must still be out in your car," Nancy remarked, as she too got dressed. She had fastened her bra and pulled her blouse back down and tucked it in but she still looked like she'd slept, or more, in her clothes. "I really am a sight for sore eyes," she observed as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I hope you're not ashamed to be seen with me like this. Do you mind if I use your phone?" she asked. "I'd like to call Ted to tell him I'm on my way home." "Hi darling," Nancy announced when her husband picked up the phone. "This is your tramp wife calling to say we're on our way back." "Yes, I did it," she responded to whatever her husband had said. "We did what you and I talked about as I think will be pretty obvious when I get home." "OK," she said with a laugh. "I love you too," she added as she hung up. "He still sound cool about this?" I asked. "Oh, yes. In fact, he sounded very pleased. I sure don't understand the guy though." "Why's that?" "Well, he says he's going to inspect my...well, you know...with his tongue to see if I really did it. I can't believe he'd really want to do that. I mean can you?" Nancy said sounding quite mystified. I couldn't imagine that either, but the sex talk had given my cock a new lease on life. I unzipped my pants, pulled it out and waved it at Nancy. "Hey look!" I exclaimed. "Would you like to freshen up a bit before you leave?" "Jeez, doesn't that thing ever get tired?" she retorted. "OK, I'd love to, but we'd better hurry because now he's expecting us." Nancy Carter lay back down on my bed and I rammed my hard tool into her sloppy cunt again. I didn't have much sensation at first because of her stretched and wet condition, and neither did she. "Let me get on top," she directed after a few minutes of fruitless effort. I laid down on my back and Nancy climbed on top. This position was much more effective for both of us and a few minutes later Nancy had a fresh load of cum in her. The only drawback was that as my withering dick slipped from Nancy's vagina a lot of my cum drained out. This created a large wet spot on the front of my pants, which I hadn't bothered to remove. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Nancy chided me when I tried to wipe my pants clean. "Leave that there to show Ted," she added. "I want him to see all the nasty evidence of what we did." "But he won't even see me, will he?" I asked. I figured I'd drive Nancy home and wait in the car while she walked to the door. "Oh, aren't you going to be enough of a gentleman to walk me to my door?" she asked. "OK," I conceded but I really wasn't looking forward to facing the man whose wife I'd just fucked a couple of times. On the way to the Carter's home I asked Nancy about the way she was dressed that night. "You mentioned, I believe, that you've worn this skirt before. It's obviously pretty revealing and so is your blouse. Do you normally go out dressed like this?" "Not a lot...just on special nights when I want to tease you guys," she replied. "Ted got me started doing it about a year ago. He's been after me about this sex with other men thing for at least a couple of years, but I kept telling him I didn't think men would find me attractive enough to bother with. He strongly disagreed and finally I agreed to test the waters, so to speak, by wearing an outfit that Ted knew would get attention. We agreed that I'd do it just once because we both knew that was all we'd need to prove our point." "He was right, wasn't he," I interjected. "I'm surprised how many women really don't understand how much guys love stuff like that." "Yes, Ted was right about that, and I found out I really enjoyed the attention I got. That surprised me a lot more," Nancy admitted. "When we got home after my first 'show', as we call those nights, Ted and I had some really hot sex, and all I did was wear a sort of sheer blouse without a bra. A couple of guys got a look at my breasts but the feeling I got when I knew they were looking made me so hot...I was hooked." "I will confirm from my own intimate personal experience that your breasts are easily elevens on a scale of ten," I rejoined. "I'm surprised the guys didn't try to touch them." "Well, that's never happened," Nancy reported, "but a couple of times when I've gone out without any panties the guys have gotten sort of out of hand. I guess they thought that the fact that they could see me down there was an invitation to my bed, but that's not what I had in mind, so I don't do that much anymore. I just let them see my panties...like I think you did tonight. That's not quite so provocative." "Well, maybe now that you've gone that next step you'll try luring guys without the panties again...or don't you think you'll repeat tonight?" I asked hoping maybe I'd somehow be permitted an encore. "I have to think about that," Nancy replied earnestly. "Tonight was a lot of fun and if I thought it would always be like this, I'd do it again tomorrow, but I found out last weekend that's not the case." "Why? What happened?" I queried. "Well, Ted and I set out last weekend to do what actually happened tonight, but it was a disaster." "How?" "Things went really well at first and it didn't take me long to find a guy who seemed really interested and who was almost as cute as you," she said with a smile. "The only problem was he freaked out when he found out that my husband knew what I was up to. He started calling me all sorts of names from a sick bitch to a dirty whore. It was really a bad scene. The guy obviously had a problem because he knew all along that I was married. He'd spotted my wedding ring right away and later he made a comment about liking to screw married women who were cheating on their husbands. That's when I told him that I wasn't really cheating. I still can't believe the guy's attitude," Nancy reported. "He made such a scene that I'll never be able to show my face in The Bearcat again. I was so humiliated that I couldn't stop shaking until the next morning." "That is strange," I agreed. "Too bad for him but good for me, I guess," I added. "Yes, and I'm glad I found you tonight. If I'd come across another guy like him I'd have given this up as a very bad idea," she continued. "That guy upset me so much that I really didn't even want to try again tonight, but Ted said this time he would stay close by until he knew I was set. Last week, he left and went home when I settled on this guy. Tonight he didn't leave the bar until after you and I were gone." "Was Ted the guy you were talking to when I bought you the drink?" I asked. "Yup, that was him...and there he is now," Nancy answered as we pulled up at her home. I could see a man standing in the open front door looking out. I suddenly felt very nervous as I got out of the car and went around to open the door for Nancy. She stepped out and, as I'd promised, I walked her to the door as her husband waited for us. My legs felt like rubber and Nancy told me later that hers did too. "Hi honey. I'm home," Nancy announced as we reached the front door. She leaned forward and gave Ted a quick kiss. "I was starting to worry," he said. "It took you longer than I thought to get here after you called." "Oh," his wife replied, "well, when Gary found out how you were going to inspect me to see if we'd really done it, he freshened me up a bit. Now I'm really a mess. In fact I've got his stuff dripping all over," she added as she lifted her skirt to show her husband her cum covered pussy and thighs. "Gary's pants are sort of a mess too," she added as she rubbed her hand on my wet spot grabbing an obvious feel of my cock in the process. I cringed at her explicit behavior but Ted smiled broadly as he ran his fingers through her gooey slit. "Gary, I want to thank you for the good time you showed my wife and me tonight," Ted said as extended the hand to me that had just been in his wife's gooey pussy. "Gee...ah...ahh...you're welcome," I stammered. "I really enjoyed it myself," I confirmed shaking Ted's hand. "Oh, and by the way, happy birthday. I hope you have many more, and I'd be glad to help you celebrate them too." "We'll see," Ted replied. "I've still got some celebrating of this one to do first though. Thanks again." Ted and Nancy stepped inside and just as he started to close the door I remembered his wife's panties, which I'd picked up from the car seat and put in my pocket. Nancy recognized them and giggled as she reached out and took them. "Thank you. Thank you for everything tonight Gary. You are really a sweet guy," she said and then she stepped out and gave me a warm kiss goodnight. I went home that night suspecting I'd seen the last of Nancy and Ted. This was most likely just a one-time thing for them. I went back to Bandito's the next couple of weekends but Nancy wasn't there. I was disappointed but not surprised. Early yesterday morning before I left for work I was delighted to get a call from Nancy. "Hi Gary. How are you?" she asked cordially. "I'm fine," I replied, "but I've missed you the last couple of weeks at Bandito's." "I miss you too," she responded. "That's why I'm calling, sort of. Actually, I'm calling to ask a big favor." "What's that?" "Well, Ted really wants me to do it again, but this time he wants to watch," she replied bluntly. "Do you think you could handle that?" "Wow!" was all I could say. "Ya, I know," she acknowledged. "I was sort of overwhelmed myself when he suggested it. I think I'd be too nervous to have him there when I'm with a guy for the first time, but I think I could do it with you since we've done it before...and because you're such a good lover," she added sweetly. "What do you think? I'd really like to be with you again." In spite of the bizarre circumstances, I couldn't turn down a chance to fuck Nancy again so this Friday night I'm going to put aside my misgivings and head over to the Carter's house for one purpose...to fuck Ted Carter's wife while he watches. 2906 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment