Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jake Johnson, Jr. CONCLUSION

When I told Sandy about how I had been seeing to the needs and comfort of our new employee I knew she wouldn’t be terribly surprised. She knows when it comes to sex I love to be dominated subjugated and penetrated (not that I don’t want my share of screwing, too, mind you!); after all, she had been gleefully smacking my ass crimson and drilling me with her strap-on for years. On the other hand, I had never had a real dick in me and I was afraid she might be a bit shocked that I had been servicing Jake orally and anally several times a day while she was away. It’s not that either one of us is gay; I was just playing the role of submissive, receptive woman (which I can do very well for a couple of hours at a time) in order to fill Jake’s unmet needs. The best I had hoped for was for her to take it in stride (at least I wasn’t putting MY dick where it didn’t belong, i.e., in another woman) and maybe even allow it to continue, albeit at a prudently reduced level. What I did NOT expect was for her to step in and take command of the activity and enthusiastically participate in meeting Jake’s needs! Sandy’s rules could be boiled down to this: in the evening fuck sessions she and she alone would direct the action. Seated at the kitchen table she laid down the law for Jake and me. We were both in full agreement. “Any questions?” she asked as she fired up her freshly rolled doobie. We just shook our heads. “Good. Pete, go in the bedroom, strip the covers off the bed and then strip yourself. Jake and I will be there in a minute.” “Wha…now?” “Pete, we just went over this. What’s rule number 1?” “Umm…you’re the boss” “Exactly, and you just broke it. Stand up!” She reached over to grab her huge wooden stock spoon and unceremoniously bent me over. As she delivered 10 hard wacks I was thanking my merciful god that I was wearing jeans. “Now get your ass moving.” “Yes Dear.” “When we’re ‘in session’ you will both address me as ‘Miss Sandra’.” “Yes Miss Sandra.” I did as I was told and moments later Sandy and Jake walked in. She dropped into the overstuffed chair and ordered Jake to disrobe. When Jake dropped his pants she exclaimed, “Whoa, Nelly! I’ve never seen a black man’s cock before Jake. Come over here, I want a closer look.” Jake was about halfway hard and as my wife took hold of his cock and weighed it in her hand I didn’t know whether to be jealous of Jake or jealous of her! “So, you’ve been layin’ the pipe to ol’ Pete with this salami, eh?” I’d never heard her talk like that! “Yes Miss Sandra.” “Well, Jake, I’m going to watch you do that in a bit, but first some preliminaries. Pete! C’mere. Let’s see how fast Jake gets a raging woodie with his cock in your mouth and me stripping for him.” I couldn’t believe I was doing this. “Yes, Miss Sandra.” I couldn’t see her while sucking Jake but any guy who calls himself an “ass man” is going to split his pants at the sight of Sandy baring her golden globes and I could tell the moment when Sandy unfurled her long wrap-around skirt to reveal her signature not-quite-thong panties. Jake’s cock extended so abruptly it almost knocked me back. I looked up at his face and his eyes were bulging practically out of their sockets and, as before, some clear saliva dropped and splashed onto his shaft. “Hey Pete, move aside and let me see Jake’s cock now.” Now it was Sandy’s eyes that were bulging. “Go around behind him, honey, and lick his ass while I get a closer look.” I did as instructed and soon Sandy’s knees were between my knees. When her tits pressed against my chest I knew she had just taken him into her mouth. Hell, didn’t she say she was going to start out by just watching??? She slurped and stroked Jake’s meat for awhile and then said, “I’ve got an idea. Pete, get up on the bed, hands and knees.” She got up and straddled my back, facing my ass. “Jake, get up here and screw Pete doggy style; I’ll guide you in, then you can squeeze my buns and suck my tits while you screw him.” Is this really happening? Sandy’s going crazy with this! Once Jake’s head popped in me, Sandy spread my cheeks. “Sandy, er…I mean Miss Sandra, how about a little lube for your humble hubby?” “Alright pussy boy.” She leaned over to the bed table for the KY, uncapped it and moved Jake’s cock aside. Pressing it against my hole she squeezed a load into me and resumed her task. She gasped audibly at the sight of Jake’s rod sliding home and his Brillo pad bush pressed hard against my ass cheeks. “Pete, this is incredible. Your anus is stretched around Jake so tight I can’t even see your ring-meat when he’s going in! And on the outstroke he drags your meat out like a coat sleeve!!!” Jake started hammering me and I twisted my neck to the right momentarily to catch a glimpse in the ceiling mirror just as Jake bear-hugged Sandy and stuck his tongue down her throat. My wife was soul-kissing the man while he sodomized me! As Jake neared his eruption Sandy stood up, still straddling me, so Jake could grab her ass and lick her pussy while he shot his load in me. He hadn’t come since yesterday and the series of mammoth shots seemed to fill my rectum to bursting. When he pulled out all I could do was collapse flat on the bed and moan. A little later Jake and Sandy were side-by-side on the bed watching me intently. I was applying my oral skills to the task of reviving Jake’s hard-on. “Jake?” she asked, “Who sucks you better, me or Pete?’ “I’m afraid I’d havta say Mr. Pete does better, Miss Sandra.” Sandy pouted like a little girl and Jake added, “But you sure are nicer to look at Miss Sandra, yes ma’am, powerful nicer to look at!” She beamed at him and snuggled closer, caressing his stomach, chest and nipples with her fingertips. Jake had one arm around her and a big black hand glued to one of her magnificent buttocks, kneading and massaging. Sandy laid her head on his chest and contentedly watched my efforts; she was loving this!! “Keep up the good work, Pete honey, ‘cause as soon as you get Jake rock-hard again…well, I got a plan that’ll blow you away.” Bearing in mind that Sandy had been away for a week and I still hadn’t yet screwed her since her arrival home, you can imagine my enthusiasm when minutes later she was in the middle of the bed, spread eagled on her back beckoning me. She was wriggling all over and demanding my rod. “Drop it on me Pete honey; I want you balls deep!” I complied! Once I was in her to the hilt and our bodies were melded (oh god how I’d missed it!) we lay still and kissed awhile. Susan slid her hands down my back. Then, grabbing an ass-cheek in each one she said, “Jake, I want you to screw Pete right now, while he’s screwing me. Slide up on top of him and split him in half from behind with that axe you got hanging between your legs.” Whereupon she pulled my cheeks apart, stretching my ass crack mercilessly. Jake was on top and inside me in a flash, carefully supporting his weight on his arms. The sensation of Jake’s cock buried in my ass, bumping my prostate, while my diamond-cutting erection enjoyed the hospitality of my beloved wife’s tight, warm, wet, undulating womanhood was something I could never have imagined in my wildest fantasies. “O.K., Jake, on my signal I want you to start slam-fucking Pete; I want you to bang his ass like you never have before. Pete, for your part, I want you to completely relax you’re your whole body, especially your pelvis and midsection so that Jake’s hammering of your ass, and that alone, will be driving your cock into me. Got that?” I had no idea how this was going to work or if it would work at all, but what could I say except, “Yes Miss Sandra.” It actually worked pretty well. We soon realized that the sphincter clenching and ass-cheek squeezing I did each time I slammed into Sandy provided Jake with more than enough stimulation and it was best for me to hold my ass against Jake’s body with light pressure (instead of me bouncing between) so that we moved in tandem as Jake pushed me into my wife with each stroke. The sensation of Jake’s cock head pressing hard against my prostate each time my cock head bumped hard against Sandy’s cervix was indescribable and with Jake doing all the work I felt like I was floating in a warm bath of ecstasy. Sandy and I were sword fighting with our tongues when Jake rammed me home, welding me to my wife and shot his first load, like a volcano, against my prostate. This stimulated my first shot which, in turn, pushed Sandy’s orgasm button. This cascading series repeated itself no less than five more times electrifying our bodies, all three of us, with wave after wave of excruciating ecstasy that was literally frightening. When we finally rolled off each other we were still panting like furnace bellows and wearing the wide-eyed look of shock victims. Stalwart commander that she is, Sandy found her voice first. “O.K. (pant pant pant) We’ll be doing that (pant pant pant) at least 3 times a week from now on. (pant pant) Tomorrow night (pant pant) Pete will go down on me (pant) to prepare my pussy for Jake’s cock. (pant) [SAY WHAT???] If Jake’s cock does for me what I think it will, I’ll be taking it at least once a week. The other 3 days a week will be negotiable.” Then she passed out. Jake and just watched her snore for a few moments; then we joined her in dreamland. My next cogent thought came next morning when I opened my eyes to sunlight streaming in the windows. That thought was: “Jake Johnson Jr. is sexually linked--inextricably linked—to my marriage from now on.” Sexually, at least, we are now a marriage of three, and there’s not a damn thing I could possibly do about it…even if I wanted to. THE END 194 0.00/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment