Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Wish Fulfilled Gone Awry part 1

A Wish Fulfilled Gone Awry (part one) I suppose I shouldn't complain. I mean I got what I asked for, in a way. It's all so confusing when I look back on it and try to make sense of it all. Everything was going so well. I had everything a guy could want and then Amber even went through with the surgery to fulfill one of my most secret and now that I think about it selfish desires. I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I decided to put it all on paper, being the analytical guy that I am, so that I could determine what to do next. Maybe you'll have some ideas and can let me know. I guess I'll just start at the beginning. My name is Tim and I'm what you would call an average guy. Around 5'-10" tall, short light brown hair, and wire rim glasses. I graduated from a large University in Ohio a few years ago, not too far from where I grew up. My degree, as everyone in my small hometown knew it would be, was accounting. My father was a CPA, his father was an accountant, and his father's father was a bookkeeper. I figured it was in the genes and who was I to go and stir things up. I'm somewhat reserved, which I believe comes with the accounting personality, which is why I considered myself the luckiest guy in the world. Not for being reserved, but for the girl I ended up meeting and marrying. Amber was a dream come true for me. I'm not going to kid you and say she was playboy material, but for me she came pretty darn close. I met her my sophomore year in one of the few courses I was required to take outside of my major - English literature. Our eyes made contact the very first day of class and something just seemed to click. I knew she would be the one. Amber was from a small Midwest town as well and several months into our dating I would find out she was a virgin like myself, saving herself for marriage. Our University was huge, but somehow it only seemed like the two of us from there on out. I really need to describe Amber to help you get the gist of what was to happen latter on. Amber has straight dirty blonde hair, sparkling emerald green eyes, and a sprinkling of freckles across her petite nose, which I find particularly sexy, especially when they matched the ones across the top of her breasts, which I was delighted to see on our honeymoon. Fortunately for me Amber stood only about 5'-4", so I always enjoyed a height advantage, even when she was in heels. Her butt seemed to match her nose, cute, and petite. I got an erection every time I saw her in a pair of tight jeans or workout shorts. Probably the only thing more I could have wished for were a pair of big tits. Don't get me wrong, I loved her awesome ass, but I always bought the playboy magazine for the perfect breasts all the centerfolds seemed to have. Amber wasn't completely flat, but her 32As weren't her best assets. Like I said, we dated all through college. I ended up with my degree in accounting and Amber with her degree in nursing. Those were the days when I masturbated all the time. We had decided we would not have sex until we were married and in those days, pre-Clinton, that included ALL kinds of sex. We kissed, a lot, and I know she felt my erection pressing into her stomach more than a few times, but that was as far as we went. A week after graduation we were married and then it was off to a one hospital town about three hours from the University, where we both landed jobs. Everything went great that first year. "Aaaaaaaaaaah...that feels soooo good Tim," Amber cried out in the dark. Her first orgasm with me a few days after she had lost her cherry to me. "Uuuuuuugh...yeahhhh," I followed, thrusting my penis in her as far as it would go. "I love you so much Amber," I remember whispering in her ear as we lay there cuddling together in post-orgasmic bliss. It seemed like we had the perfect life. Great jobs, two incomes, a great midwestern town with little if any crime, and us. I remember the first night we had the light on while we were in the midst of foreplay kissing and Amber moved her head down my stomach until her face was right in front of my penis. "A penis, sure is funny looking," she said, "are they all like this?" I didn't know what the heck she wanted to know, so I took a stab at it. "You're the nurse honey, you know some of them are circumcised and some of them aren't." "No, I mean size wise." The moment of truth for me. As I told you before, I'm an average guy, and in the penis department it didn't change. Fully erect I was around 4-1/2 inches long, but of course I rounded up. I had seen a couple of the black athletes at our school in the locker room, there weren't very many that attended the school, and I wasn't about to tell her what I had seen. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her, or so I had thought. "Yeah, well I measure around five inches, which I would say is pretty common. A lot of guys are smaller and a few might be a 1/2 inch to an inch longer, but all in all the guys I've seen in the locker room are all the same." "That's what I thought," she smiled, "I love yours and I'm glad it's all mine!" she giggled and leaned forward and kissed it. "You don't think that's dirty do you?" she asked. "No..no!" I said, "I think it's great. I don't want you to be afraid of it." Then she stuck out her tongue and touched it. My penis jerked and she laughed. "Does that excite you, Tim?" "Oh baby, yeah," I moaned, wanting her to take it in her mouth. She licked at my dick a few more times and then rolled over so I could get on top of her again in our standard missionary position and stick it in her. Her pussy was so tight. I can still remember that feeling, trying to push myself into her and meeting resistance the entire way in. Her muscles squeezing me hard and keeping my penis erect. So much so that I always seemed to cum in a few short minutes. After we came down from our euphoria, she whispered those sweet nothings in my ear, "I hope it will always be this way Tim." Now that I'm writing it down, this is where the beginning of the road was that took use to another fork in a road and to another divide and so on, each time bringing us into uncharted waters that would change out relationship every time. I came home from work to my bride of two years and broke the news that the senior management at the accounting firm had sold out to a national company and that they were shutting down our office in four weeks. Our options were for me to forge out on my own, go back to school for an advanced degree, or look for a new position in another city. Amber comforted me and pretty much took it in stride. "Don't get down, honey, you're very smart, I'm sure there are a dozen places that would hire you." "Well, the job market's pretty tight right now, and I'm not the best at communications. I don't really want to have to start marketing myself." "Did you talk with Mr. Hatcher? He always seemed to be very up-front and honest with you." "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. He said he had a shoe-in job for me that actually pays $10,000 a year more than I'm making now." "So what's the problem?" Amber asked happily. "The catch is, it's in South Florida." "And..." she hesitated. "What do you mean, and? We've always lived in Ohio. We've never even been to Florida before." "Come on Tim, be adventuresome. It's not like we have two kids we're dragging along. Let's see if it's our destiny. I'll poke around tomorrow and see if they have any openings in hospitals in that area and if they do we can go for it!" After that it was a whirlwind. There was a great job only a few blocks from where I would be working for Amber, with higher pay, and they were even going to pay for moving expenses. Three weeks later we said goodbye to friends, family, and our life in Ohio and set off for the great unknown. * * * * To say things were different in South Florida would be an understatement. For two na 8890 1.36/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment