Friday, June 21, 2013

Hot Soccer Mom Gets a Fill Up

HOT SOCCER MOM GETS A FILL UP I became a Hot Wife around 5 years ago at the bequest of my now divorced husband. During my adventures as a Hot Wife I discovered a craving for hot young cock. Tonight I wanted some young cock so I spent a good two hours primping and preparing myself for the ordeal to come. A sensual-scented hot oil bath followed by a quick session with my chrome plated dildo got the juices flowing and the nipples hard; lets just say it put me in the right frame of mind! Next came the wardrobe: the "special" attire for special occasions like these. "Hmmm.. should I wear this bra? Nah, nothing can hold back these massive 38 DD's tonight. Maybe just the sheer red lace halter so all the boys can appreciate what's waiting for them underneath" At my age I have to give myself a little edge over the typical 20 something bimbo's these boys desire. Of course, along with the top comes the mandatory black fishnet stockings, purple garter belt, split crotch panties for easy access to my cunt and the three inch spiked heels. A swish of blood red lipstick to match the nail polish, a splash of cheap perfume, and this is one hot Lady ready to get it on. I cruised about town in the convertible (my ex paid for) driving around getting noticed and then to a couple of clubs. I was driving to another club when I needed some gas so I pulled into a station and bingo! Two young strapping black attendants who might want some of this soft wet pussy. Just in time too, my cunt was dripping wet from the anticipation. As I pulled in, one of the guys came over. I leaned into the window to make sure he could see ample cleavage and told him to fill it up. I wanted to say fill ME up to this handsome young black stud. In the yellowish glow I could read his name off his green shirt, Tyrone. We began to talk casually while he filled up the car. He was cleaning my window as I began to shift around in my seat giving him plenty to see while smiling at him. I was hoping he would take the hint. Sometime young guys can be a little slow. He started talking to me as I smiled and told me that he and his cousin Tony had been working in this station for most of the summer and he'd never seen anyone as beautiful as me. He was so sweet and I could tell he was being honest, the bulging mass of cock in his pants gave him away. He tried to conceal his engorged member by bending over even further but it was too late. After he finished filling the tank I paid him and asked him for directions to some bogus party I was allegedly "dressed up" for. He tried, oh how he tried to keep his mind straight and tell me how to get there. He forged on while I lit my cigarette and cast a sultry glance at his crotch. He even fought temptation as I hiked my miniskirt up to reveal my garters. But when I began to brush my thumb against my clearly hardened nipples, he surrendered. I touched his hand on the door and smiled up at him. "Do you know anyone who'd like to have some fun with me?", I asked him. With that, Tyrone lunged through the open driver's window and grabbed both of my tits with his powerful hands. My cunt quivered. I opened my mouth wide and trapped his tongue with a deep sensual kiss. He wanted me right then and there but I suggested that we'd be more comfortable in the garage. Reluctantly, he agreed. I parked the car alongside the garage and sauntered on in. I was met there by Tyrone and his cousin Tony. Without a word, Tyrone took me by the back of my head and forced my mouth down on his huge, uncircumcised dark meat. He shoved his dick deep within my throat, thrusting away with all his might. I gently took his balls in my hand and milked them gently while eating his dick as fast as I could. Tony came up behind me and slapped my ass hard. I jumped, nearly biting Tyrone's dick! Tony lifted my skirt and slid my thong over and put three fingers up inside of my dripping cunt, then he lubricated his cock with my juices. He shoved the full length of his glistening shaft deep within my ass hole, fucking me like a madman. Pumping and humping my ass while Tyrone continued to feed me his sweet black meat. God I didn't expect this kind of aggressiveness from these two guys. Tony started smacking my ass while saying "there is only one reason you white middle class ho's come down here and that's for black cock and you're gonna get it good bitch" as he slammed my ass even harder. The waves of pleasure alternated with the pain. My tits were hanging outside of the halter now and shaking so violently I was afraid they'd fall off my chest. Suddenly, Tyrone began to shoot thick hot spurts of cum deep inside my throat. To my astonishment, he pulled his meat out of my mouth and shot his cream all over my face. My makeup was running, making me look like some freakish whore-clown. I began to writhe as my ass hole contracted in time to Tony's incessant pumping. "Pull Out and Make the fucking whore drink it!", yelled Tyrone. Tony pulled his dick out of me and spun me around, just in time to shoot me another mouthful of the hot jism. I opened my mouth wide and drank the fuck-fluid greedily. He pulled out of my mouth and began slapping me with his semi hard cock across my cum-drenched face telling me I was gonna be a black cock whore from now on. I almost yelled out to him, "Yes Yes give it to me". I didn't bother to cleanup; I just ran for the garage and got into my car, with my tits exposed, (much to the surprise of some lady was filling her car and saw me, it was very embarrassing yet exciting). I drove off quickly to a street a couple of blocks away and parked in a desolate area. I was scared and excited at the same time. My pussy was so wet that I finger-fucked myself until I came over and over again. I drove home that night and for days I fought off the temptation of driving back that gas station. 17016 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment