Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Know This May Sound Strange

THIS STORY IS OF A VERY ADULT NATURE AND IS NOT TO BE READ BY ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE CLOSE THIS FILE AND LEAVE THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS POSTED FOR ADULTS ONLY. I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE... By Dman I know this may sound strange, but my wife is an exhibitionist and she loves to fuck. She not only loves to fuck me, but she loves to fuck other men also. She keeps me so turned on that I cannot even remember my life ever being this exciting. My wife is not a Marylyn Monroe, but she has enough looks and such a fine body that men are attracted to her very easily. Connie is 5'4" tall and weighs 115 pounds. Her measurements are 34C-22-35, with erasure sized nipples and the cutest little bubble butt you have ever seen. She has shoulder length blonde hair with emerald eyes. With 4" pumps on her feet, her legs and calves are right out of Playboy magazine. With her very flat tummy, her orange sized tits are accentuated to the max. Even though she has had three children, there are no stretch marks and her tits are still firm and perky. She has worked diligently to keep that fine body in tiptop shape. Her face is just attractive, but with the right make up and her hair done certain ways, you would think that she is absolutely beautiful. This all started after our third child was born, when Connie was 25 years old. The pregnancy gave her a lot of problems, and under a doctors advice, we began to use a diaphram so as not run a risk of serious complications in the future. Little did I know at the time that this was going to open up a whole new lifestyle for us. I had always liked to see Connie nude with high heels on. Since she knew that this turned me on so much, after the children were asleep each evening, high-heeled shoes became her only attire. We fucked at least once and most nights twice seven days a week. Naturally during the day she wore jeans and t-shirts, just like any other housewife. But at night the real tiger came out in her. I started hiring a baby sitter to come and watch the children in the evenings and sometimes on weekends so that Connie and I could go out and have a little time to ourselves. Connie loved to sun in the nude I loved to take pictures of her sunning herself for our private collection. We started going to parks and secluded rivers, lakes, and streams where Connie would strip off and lay out while I kept watch and took pictures of her as nature made her, in nature's own back yard so to speak. This is what kind of got us in trouble, but we came out of it with a whole new life. One evening, Connie and I had gone down to one of our favorite secluded spots at a river. This was in a public park, but where we were was not frequented very often because you had to hike through some woods to get there, and some large logs blocked you from view if you were lying down even from the occasional boater on the river. It was very warm that day and Connie was lying out in the nude behind the log on a blanket. She looked so sexy lying on her back with her legs spread, her white high-heels on, and I was snapping pictures as she lightly touched her nipples and her cunt. This was having it's usual effect of turning us both on and my cock was as hard as a rock. It was fall and the sun was slipping over the horizon faster than we realized. Since it was getting dark, I figured that we could fuck right there and no one would be the wiser. So I sat my camera down, removed my clothes and crawled over between her legs and started doing what Connie loves best, eating that blonde haired pussy. I was dipping my tongue into her hole and using her fluids to coat her clit so that I could lick that clit really hard without causing her irritation. She just loves it when I do it this way and I am usually rewarded with one of the wettest, tightest cunts to slip my cock into after she has one or two orgasms. This particular night, we had brought some wine along with us and both of us were feeling amorous and she had a very powerful orgasm that made her cunt hole that perfect slickness that I liked. I moved up along her body, taking my time to kiss her flat stomach and suck on her large nipples as I inched my way toward her face. I planted my tongue inside of her inviting lips and began to inch my hard cock into her slick gash. Her cunt is so tight that even with her slickness, I have to force my way in a little at a time until she gets used to it. I could feel her wet pussy grabbing my hard cock like a glove grabs your fingers. This was going to be another one of our great fucks out in the wild. Little did either of us know that very soon our lives were going to take a drastic change. We had been fucking for about five minutes when all of a sudden a voice spoke up and said don't move. Both of you are under arrest. I looked to my left and there stood two of our city's finest with flashlights shining into out eyes. The officer that had spoke before told me to ease up onto my knees and to place my hands behind my back. He then proceeded to handcuff me, so there I was, on my knees, handcuffed behind my back with a sizeable hard on sticking out in front of me. The two policemen now had my wife turn over on her stomach and the handcuffed her behind her back also. Her cute ass shone in the light of the flashlight with the slickness of our coupling running all up inside the crack of her ass. She was made to stand up and I was told to remain on my knees. Connie was made to turn around and face the policemen. I noticed that both of them got a kind of smile on their faces as they surveyed my wife's body from her high-heels to the blonde tresses on her head. Officer Nick looked at his partner and said, "Well look what we got us here, a little love nest out in the woods, and two dumb fucks having sex in a public park, after the park has closed, and drinking alcohol, a prohibited substance in any public park. What else do you think we can find on these two that will get them a few days in the slammer." Thinking about the mess that we were in, my cock wilted to its flaccid state and Connie dropped her head to her chest and began to look pale. Officer Nick then said, " Leaving your van parked out in the parking lot was a very stupid thing to do. When officer Ralph and I came to close the park gates, we got suspicious and started looking for it's owner. And here we find you, two perverts out here having sex where children could come upon you and get their minds fucked up for life. I'm sure that you have read that all the perverts that we catch in the parks have been getting seven days in jail and $1500 fines. Add the alcohol charge, and I bet you both will get fourteen days and $3000 in fines, plus your name spread all over the newspaper. Probably the embarrassment will be worse than the jail time." I told the two officers that neither one of us were criminals nor did we have any blemishes on our records. We agreed to accompany them back to our van and to let them search it for drugs or any other contraband. While they were searching our van, they left us standing outside, still nude for any passersby to see. The catcalls from the passing motorists were almost unbearable. But something was going on in my wife's head. She very quietly said that we could not be sent to jail. We would end up being so embarrassed that we would have to move from the neighbor hood and that I would also probably loose my well paying job from all of this, and it just wasn't fair. At the same time though, she was getting kind of turned on standing out here in public with no clothes on and passersby's staring at her and yelling out lewd remarks. She had also notice that as the policemen lead us out of the woods that very intentionally they were touching parts of her body as they helped her to climb over fallen trees and the such. This whole situation was giving her a perverse thrill that would be a real turn on if we did not have to go to jail. I told her that she was always a wicked little fox with sex on her mind, but this was not the time for her to lose her head. Connie just looked at me and said, "I bet if I offered to fuck both of them, I bet they would let us go. After all, I surely can't get pregnant any more. And who knows, maybe it will be fun just like we fantasize that I am getting fucked by other men when we are getting it on." I couldn't believe that my faithful wife would be willing to fuck two strange men. The thought baffled my brains, but my wife pointed to my dick and said, "I see the idea is starting to sink in on you too. Look at your cock, is it starting to get hard, or am I seeing things?" She was right. My cock was betraying my mind, considering the predicament we were in. I relented, as I could see no other way out of this jam. So it was worth a try. My wife told me that I would have to be the one to make the offer to the two policemen, so that they wouldn't be able to say that she was trying to bribe them. She said that I was better at choosing the right words anyway. The two policemen finished with the van. They informed us that the van was clean, no other violations, and that it was a very nice conversion van. They wanted to know if the back seat folded down into a bed and if the TV was color or not. By this time they realized that we were just a nice married couple out trying to have a little fun. But they were still ready to take us down town. Officer Ralph said to Officer Nick, "If we get going, we can run them in, book them, and get done in time for our one hour lunch break." This was just the opening I was looking for. "Excuse me officers, but did I just over hear you saying that your lunch break was coming up soon?" "So what is that to you", said Officer Nick. "Well how about if I could make your break very enjoyable, would you consider maybe just letting us off with a warning?" "What could you do for us that would beat having a steak down at the diner?" said Nick. "How about a little private investigation with my wife. Would that beat out your anticipated steak? Why I'm sure that she would be willing to be interrogated right here in our van. And I can show you how the seat turns into a bead so that you can be more comfortable while you are questioning her. And you can pull the blinds down so that you will be able to see the color TV better without the interruption of car lights as they pass by. And I can stay locked up in the back of your patrol car until both of you are through investigating her. And after your investigation, I'm sure that you will find it in your hearts to just let us go with a warning." Both officers were taken aback. You could see it on their faces. Suddenly they stared at my wife, really looking her over good for the first time. Small bulges began to appear in the front of both of the officers' slacks. They were starting to get interested. "And little lady, what do you have to say about this?" said Nick. "I will do what ever my husband wants me to do if it will be for the good for our family and for both of us. Besides, by the look of the front of your slacks, I think the idea turns you on a little bit too." "Well I'll be damned," said Ralph. "I vote for a while in their van with this nice housewife that wants to talk to us and make me feel better about their situation." "Well lock him in the back of the patrol car, and call us in as out to lunch, and I will get her into the van for a little visit," said Nick. I sat in the back of that police car about an hour and a half that night. I could see my van rocking slightly and I could imagine what the two officers were doing with my wife while I was locked in. To those of you that indulge in our type of play, you know how you get a funny twinge in your stomach that first time knowing that your dear wife is fucking her brains out almost in plain sight of you. You also know that once that feeling subsides, you cock gets rock hard and your mind twists to cheering on the very men that cuckolding you while you wait. And you know that you must hear all of the details of what went on as soon as you can be with your wife again. Isn't it funny how our brains betray us in the matters of sex. Suddenly we are as excited, maybe even more excited, to know that our wives, the mothers of our children, are fucking their brains out with someone else. Some other cock is shooting its sperm deep into the cunt and womb that we thought was our own private territory. Part 2 The policemen let me out of their car with a warning to not repeat our behavior. I thanked them and went to the van. I opened the side doors and got in. There on the sofa bed lay Connie, still nude with sperm glistening in her pubic hair and shining on her chin and her tits. I asker her how it went and to tell me all that had happened. Connie related to me how she had fucked each of the policemen and sucked the other off while she was being fucked. My wife now had two loads of sperm from two different strangers in her pussy and had tasted both of their cum as it was shot into her mouth. I could not resist getting between her legs and eating her well fucked, oozing pussy of all of all of the fluids that I could get out of it. Then I inserted my cock and proceeded to fuck her for about five minutes while I licked the sperm from her face and we swirled it between our tongues. I soon exploded with, up till that time, the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced. Afterwards, we proceeded to get dressed and went home. Once we had bedded down for the night, we discussed the events of the evening. Connie was worried that I might get upset about what had happened, but I assured her that it had been the most exciting time of my life so far. I told her that the only thing that could have made it more exciting was to have watched her enjoying the cocks of the two policemen. She was surprised by my answer. Connie asked if I really enjoyed her infidelity that much. After explaining to her my true feeling about the ordeal, she asked if she should continue doing such things, as she was kind of excited by what had happened too. I told her that I truly loved her and that maybe we had just discovered a way to take our sexual lives to the next level. I also said that I would be proud of a wife that I knew was desirable to other men and excited to know that some of these men would be seeing her nude and enjoying her hot wet cunt in the way that I was used to. We both became so excited about our adventure that we had sex again and I dropped another load of sperm into her sweet pussy. During the next week, I started thinking about how I could enhance our sexual lives by exploiting my wife's sexy body and fantastic sexual talents. I stopped by Frederick's of Hollywood and picked out some outfits that I knew would look good on my wife. If she was going to play the role of a slut, I wanted her to look like one too. When I got home I had her model the outfits for me and boy did she look hot. She said that she probably couldn't wear these out in public or she might get arrested. I reminder her that if she did get arrested that she would probably know how to get the charges dropped along with some policeman's trousers. She giggled at this and said that I was probably right. She would see about wearing the outfits in public, but she had to get up her nerve first. That Saturday the kids were being baby sat at my mother's. I had Connie dress in a white almost transparent blouse with no bra. You could see her areoles and her prominent nipples if you were close enough and looked straight at her chest. Next she put on black thigh high hose and a black micro-mini skirt that just covered the topes of her hose. When she sat on the bed to put her shoes on, you could just barely see the lace tops of the hose. If she parted her legs, you could see the blonde hairs that surround her tight pussy. The shoes were five inch "fuck me pumps" that I had purchased at the outfit shop. Connie had her blonde hair flowing down to her shoulders, her gold chain around her neck, and her wedding rings on her left hand. She looked like the perfect wife slut, ready for a hot sexual liaison with her husband. Only, if I had my way, before her husband, me, would get to sample any of that hot pussy, a few other men would have left their mark by way of some hot sperm loads injected into that tight cunt. Connie and I drove to a mall in another city so that hopefully we would not run into anyone that we knew. I had a hard on the whole time trying to imagine how this little shopping trip would turn out. I decided that when we got to the mall, another pair of shoes for my wife would be appropriate. I marched Connie through the mall looking for the right kind of shoe store for what I had planned. Every man in the mall was staring at my beautiful wife as she strutted around in the mall acting like she did not see all of the stares. However, Connie leaned over and whispered into my ear that she was getting wet between the legs from imagining what all of these leering men were thinking. I knew that this was getting her hot and that fit perfectly into my plans. We finally found a shoe store with one man running the store. He looked to be about 25 years of age and had no other customers in the store at the time. I ushered Connie into the store and had her sit in the chairs facing a wall mirror. This position put her sideways to the entrance and anyone entering the store or walking by in the mall would get a profile shot of her getting her feet measured. I sat in the chair next to her and noticed that I could see in the wall mirror everything that the salesman sitting in front of her could see as far as her legs and up her skirt. Now I would know exactly what this salesman was looking at on my pretty wife. The salesman came over and asked could he help us. You could see the beginnings of a bulge in the front of his slacks. I spoke up and said yes, my wife wants to be measured for a new pair of shoes. You could see the salesman begin to tremble as he pulled up his little stool and took his place in front of my wife's legs. As he began to remove the shoe that she was wearing, I looked into the mirror and I could see the tops of my wife's hose. As he measured her foot, I noticed that she was spreading her legs a little more and I could now see the bare flesh above the stocking tops. He was having trouble trying to look into her face and converse with her because his eyes kept being pulled to the valley between her legs. Connie moved her thighs a little farther apart and now we both could see the wisp of her blonde pubic patch and that familiar crack between the lips of her pussy. I could also see that the crack was a little shiny and I knew that her pussy was getting wet from the excitement of knowing that both of us were staring at her bare pussy. I could also see that our salesman now had a sizable bulge sticking out in the front of his pants. As a matter of fact, so did I. The salesman went to the back to find some shoes and I asked Connie how she felt. "Very horny" was the answer I got from her. I told that I thought the salesman was getting horny too. I told if she wanted to play along, I bet that I could get the salesman to fuck her. Connie said that since he was pretty cute, she'd play along, but doubted that he would want to be bothered with her because she was an older woman. When the salesman came back with a box of shoes, I waited until he had seated himself back on his stool. Then I began to work on him. I said that I knew that he was staring at my wife's pussy. He almost fell off of his stool apologizing. I told him to calm down we were not upset. I asked him if my wife's cunt looked good enough to eat to him. He said that yes it did look good, in fact all of her looked good. I told him that if he would eat her pussy right here as she sat in the chair with people walking by outside until she had an orgasm, he could take her behind the cash register and have her suck his cock and then fuck her. The salesman just leaned forward as Connie spread her legs. In the mirror I could now see the wet pink of her inner lips and the salesman's pink tongue sticking out to touch her cunt. I almost came in my pants without touching myself as I heard Connie begin to moan as the salesman's tongue made contact with her pussy. I could hear his tongue slurping through the slippery wetness that was between her cunt lips. I watched as her nipple began to grow hard and her tits were heaving as she breathed deep breaths. She closed her eyes and started to tremble and the she held very stiff and still. I knew that here was my sexy wife orgasming onto another man's tongue while we sat almost in public watching other people pass by and then I noticed that a man had stopped to look in the shoe store window at some shoes. But his eyes were fixed on the salesmen's head between my wife's thighs and my wife straining against his face. I'm sure that he figured out what was happening. But suddenly a lady came up and pulled him away by his arm and he had to leave. Neither the salesman nor Connie saw the man watching their performance. It was definitely a hot scene. Connie must have been very hot too. She had cum in this guy's mouth in just over two minutes. The salesman replaced her original shoe and Connie got up and went over behind the counter. She duck down and I could see the salesman shutting his eyes start breathing heavily. I knew that she must have put his cock into her mouth. Next I could hear the sounds of her slurping on his dick. I got up and move to where it looked like I was looking at the shoes on the wall. This mad it so that I could see what was going on behind the counter. I could see his cock going in and out of her mouth. It looked to be about six inches long but kind of thin. I could see her lips keep touching his pubic hair and then backing off so that the shaft was showing. I could tell that if she kept this up too long, he would be coming in her mouth. She must have sensed it too, because suddenly she pulled her mouth off of his cock and I could see her turning around under the counter. I could see her but sticking out from under the counter and her hands pulling up her skirt to reveal her beautiful ass. I watched as the salesman moved his lower body forward and I could see his cock going in between her legs. Then he started rocking back and forth moving his dick in and out of between her ass cheeks. He must have hit pay dirt on the first try. Next I saw her hand with her wedding rings reach back and begin to massage his nut sack. This was all too much for him. I saw him ram himself forward, grab her ass cheeks and pull them to him, and saw him scrunch up his face. I knew that he was unloading his balls of his sperm into my wife's clasping cunt. Her hand was still squeezing his balls. After about 45 seconds, he pulled his shaft back from her body and it was all slick and slimy. It looked like he must have shot quite a load into her pussy from the way the sperm was dripping off of his dick. He was about to zip up when Connie turned around and took his slimy cock into her mouth. When she pulled off in about thirty seconds, it was all pink and clean again. As he zipped up, Connie emerged from under the counter, straightened her skirt and walked over to me. I put my hand between her legs and reached up to her pussy. The hot sperm was trickling all over my fingers. I pulled my hand out and stuck my fingers into her mouth. They came out clean too. We said good-by and re-entered the mall. I asked her how she felt. She said she was still horny because the salesman had cum too soon for her to get off too. I told that we would head for the van and I would take care of that problem. Once inside the van, I had Connie sit on the sofa couch and slide her ass forward to the edge of the seat. I pulled her dress up to her waist and gazed at the salesman's cum running down the insides of her thighs. I began to lick the goop off of her inner thighs and after I had cleaned her legs I began to lick the cum out of her pussy. The taste was bitter sweet and the consistency was like molasses. I continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clit until she had a thundering orgasm. I then proceeded to lower my pants and stick my cock into her well-lubed pussy. The remaining sperm that had been deposited by the salesman made her cunt feel warm and slick. I pounded into that pussy for about 5 minutes and then I released a large load of cum into her cunt to mix with the load already in there. Connie had another tremendous orgasm at the same time I was shoot my load into her. We soon pulled ourselves together and we went home. Part 3 A few days after our last episode, Connie and I went to a little know park that is not far from our house. It was a sunny warm day. I had Connie dress in hot pants, and a T-shirt with nothing-on underneath. We parked the car and took our bag that contained her 5- inch red high-heeled fuck me pumps and our camera with us. We entered the park and took a trail that is seldom used by anyone because it has a lot of steps that go about 200 feet up into the hills. I wore a pair of shorts and T-shirt also. Once we were up on the trail, we picked a vantage point where we could see the people walking below us and they could see us if they looked through the trees just right. But we noticed that no one walking on the lower trail ever looked up so we felt that this was a good spot to accomplish our task. Connie took off all of her clothes and put on some black thigh highs long with her red heels. I took the camera and started taking pictures of her in various poses and even got some shots of her spread-eagled with the heads of people below showing through her legs. This proceeded to make both of us quite horny. I took off all of my clothes and had Connie bend over slightly at the waist and place her hands on a tree. I knelt behind her and started licking her juicy pussy. I had licked and sucked her cunt until Connie had experienced three orgasms and was extremely hot to get a cock up her cunt. Lo and behold, but what should be coming down the trail from above us but three hikers. These hikers were all good-sized black men. Connie was so engrossed in my licking of her pussy that she did not notice the three men approaching. I asked her if she was hot enough to fuck four men in a gangbang if I could find some men. "God yes", was her reply. I informed her that I thought she was about to get her request fulfilled. As Connie looked over her shoulder, she now could see three black men standing a few feet away staring at her nude luscious body. I looked at them and told them that she was a three-hole slut and as they could see, she was primed and ready for a good fucking. As the three men removed their clothes, we both noticed that all three of them had about seven inch cocks that were as big around as three fingers of your hand put together. We later found out that they were triplets, of all things. All three of their cocks were standing at attention in salute to Connie's nude lusciousness. I picked my camera back up and told the men that I wanted some pictures and would they mind a little direction for some pictures before I turned them lose to fuck my wife. They readily agreed to my demands. I had one of them lay down on the ground with his cock sticking straight up in the air. I had Connie straddle his torso and lower her pussy down to his black cock. Just as the head of his cock was touching my wife's pussy, I snapped a shot. The next shot showed the black cock about two inches inside of her cunt. The next shot showed the cock buried up to the hilt in her pink pussy lips. Next I had another of the men stand over the one on the grounds head, and bring his cock to my wife's lovely lips. I took a shot of that and then another shot of her lips up against his pubic hair. Next I got a shot of the man that was standing as he pulled hit wet and shiny cock out of her mouth. I now ran around to between the man on the grounds legs and got another shot of wet and shiny cock with just the big black head still sticking up into her pussy. I now had the man that had his cock in her mouth get behind her and stick the head of his cock into her puckered asshole. The next picture showed the same cock buried up to its roots in her ass. I got down on my knees and got some pictures of the two cocks skewering my wife's body between them. I now had the third black fellow step forward and insert his cock into her mouth. I move to the side of the foursome and got some great shots of all three dicks pummeling my wife. I saved some film to capture the sperm running from her holes after the three men were through shooting their seed into her holes. The pictures came out great by the way. The three men each fucked her three times, and each of them came in her mouth, pussy, and ass one time each. That was nine loads of black man's sperm shot into her body in about two hours. The men were pretty well fucked out after that, and they thanked us for our hospitality, dressed and left. It was now growing dark, and there were no people left in the park. So I fucked Connie in the ass and let my sperm mingle with that of the three black men. Again, it was very hot and gooey in there. My cock felt like it was sliding round in warm butter. Many of you know what I'm talking about. Since we were alone, I had Connie walk all the way back to the van just as she was. A nude, high-heeled blonde, with sperm dripping from her ass and her cunt and running down her legs, along with globs splattering onto the paved trail we took back to the car. I made her ride all the way home like that and walk from our car to the house that way. As soon as we were inside, I laid her on the bed and proceeded to fuck her sloppy wet pussy before we went to sleep. The next morning I awoke before her, and with the sun streaming through our window, I looked between her legs to see the crusty white dried up sperm covering her cunt lip and her asshole, along with a dried up wet spot on our bed sheets. I got a picture of that too before she woke up. There were also bite marks around her nipples, and I got that on film too. Part 4 The person that develops our film is my cousin Andy. When he saw the developed pictures of Connie he jacked off over an extra set he made for himself. He asked me if I thought that Connie would let him fuck her too. I told him that I would have to ask her first, but that I thought that she would agree. I discussed it with her and she did agree. I told her that since this was my cousin, she was aware that he would probably want to fuck her on a continuing basis. She understood and said that she had always found him to be attractive anyways. So it was ok with her if it was ok with me. So I informed Andy that he could treat Connie just as if she were his wife too, and that any time he felt like fucking her, to feel free to just do it. Many a weekend, with the children off to grandmother's house, my wife stayed completely nude the whole weekend, or in heels and hose, and Andy and I fucked all of her holes as many times as we could. Connie loved getting fucked at least twelve times a day each day form the both of us, from sun up to the wee hours of the morning of the next day. Some weekends we even had friends come over to stay the weekend and gangbanged my lovely wife for hours on end. Connie had become a super fuck bunny and a glutton for loads upon loads of sperm. One very special weekend when she told me that she would be ovulating, I had her remove the diaphragm before Andy came over. I also made sure that I only fucked her in her mouth or her ass. Andy never knew it, but our fourth child sure looked a lot more like him than it did me. He thought I had gotten her pregnant during little trip we took out of town. Because he was my cousin, the baby fooled every one. So now you know a lot of our secrets. If you like this true story, e-mail me at dman0256@hotmail.com and I will write of some of our other adventures. If you would like to send me your wife so that I can put her in similar situations and send her home with pictures, send me a picture of her and what you would like for me to do to her. 5212 1.53/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment