Saturday, June 22, 2013

Laura Performs

LAURA PERFORMS By User I married Laura when she was just a few years out of high school. I think what turned me on most about her was that she was a cheerleader and I've always had a thing for that. She was the petite little blonde that was usually at the top of the pyramid they do at basketball games. She was an almost virgin when we were married, too. I say almost because she had engaged in a little mutual masturbation a few times with boyfriends at high school parties. She had relieved me a few times, too, and I always thought she had a very talented but small fist. She quickly turned on to sex and enjoyed it as often as possible for the first year of our marriage. I lost my job about then and the money and my desire began to fade away. She was going to have to take a job that earned lots of money if we were to pay the bills. A friend talked her into dancing at a local titty bar. It was something that surprised me and, after my initial disgust with the idea, got me hard as a rock thinking about my shy little wife shaking her ass in front of a bunch of horny men. We talked about it and agreed she could try it for a while. I sat in the back of the bar her first night and watched. She was really nervous, at first, but by the third time on stage, she was really getting into it. Her innocent looks and the raunch she put into taking her clothes off made her a hot on stage. To my surprise, she started coming out on the floor between sets and offering lap dances. Grinding her round little ass on the laps of some of these big construction types got her some large tips. It also turned up the heat on our sex life. Everynight she danced, she would come home about 3:00 AM, wake me and fuck me until she collapsed. The money and the sex distracted me from the fact that she was returning later on weekends, sometimes not showing up until 5:00 or 6:00 AM. When I finally confronted her about this, she tearfully confessed that she had been doing private parties at the request of the bar owner. These were usually held in someone's home, she said, At first, she had limited it to stripping and lap dancing. But she confessed that she had progressed to performing with a dildo and allowed a few guests of honor at a bachelor party to fuck her. God! I was so incredibly turned on by that. I know I should have been pissed but the thought of my little wife/cheerleader/dancer/slut taking someone elses cock in her pussy was the mot erotic thing I've ever experienced. I told her that she could only continue doing that if I could watch. She tried to talk me out of it but I insisted that it happen. I would post as her manager and sit at the back of the room during her next performance. She finally agreed. A few days later, she said she was scheduled for a bachelor party on Saturday. She was a little nervous, explaining that she knew several of the men who were going to be there. They were old high school classmates who knew her only as a goody-two-shoes cheerleader. The real reason for her nervousness was the party was being throw by the basketball team for the center who had just returned from college and it would be her first black experience. She dressed in a frilly blouse and wore her old cheerleader outfit. She had a bookbag slung over her shoulder, refusing to let me know what it contained. Her only warning was that I let her do her entire act. The host had paid for what she called the "full treatment" and she had to do it. When we arrived, the guys were stunned. It took them a few minutes before they realized who she was. Two of the players high-fived each other saying they had wanted to get a peek at her little blonde pussy for years. She started the music, some sexy stuff by TAFKAP, and strutted around the room to lots of hooting and hollering. She dropped the skirt, first, showing off a sexy thong that covered very little. Then the blouse went, revealing a gauzy little bra. After some more encouragment from the group, the bra went and she rubbed her small tits in the face of the guest of honor, J.D. who was a solidy built black athlete at least a foot and a half taller than Laura. He grabbed at her ass a few times but she quickly pulled away. She danced over to the couch and knelt on it, facing J.D. She began playing with her thong, almsot but not quite showing her pussy off. My heart was pounding at this slutty show in front of almost a dozen horny men, all of whom would have willingly fucked her raw on the spot. All of a sudden she snapped the sides of the thong loose, yanked it off and tossed it to J.D. Shoving her hips up, she showed us all her pussy. The crowd erupted in applause. The music slowed down to a very erotic rythm. She slipped her fingers between her legs and mouthed the word "watch this" to J.D. She started stroking her cunt and we all watched in amazement as it changed from a tightly closed slit to one that was fully open and competely wet. I wanted desparately to grab her and run out of the place but I was to stunned to move. When she was completely open, she reached over to the book bag and took out the biggest black dildo I've ever seen. It was a lifelike cock, at least 12 inches long and complete with molded in balls. She started sucking it, making it as wet as possible and making every one of us want to fuck every part of her. I kept wondering where my little innocent wife and learned this incredibly slutty behavior. Next, she lifted her hips off the couch far enough to place the dildo underneath ner cunt. She slowly lowered herself until the tip of the rubber cock was just touchung her opening. One of the guys yelled "No way you can take all that!" She gave him a little smile and pushed downward, capturing just the head of the monster. She held up one finger. She dropped herself down again, capturing another inch and held up 2 fingers. The crowd took up the chant. She dropped herslef down again and they all yelled "Three." The "four." She kept it up, one inch at a time. It had to be almost all the way up to her belly button when they yelled "twelve." The only part of the dildo that was still visible was the black balls as she rose up to her knees. She began to slowly fuck herslef with the thing, three or four times, then took it out and tossed it aside. God. this was the hottest thing I had ever seen! She slid off the couch and crawled toward J.D. like a cat. When she arrived at his chair, she simulated oral sex for a moment as the rest of the party shouted for her to do the real thing. She looked up at him as she undid his jeans and yanked them down. It was incredible! Was my wife actually going to blow this guy right in front of me? She looked down and cooed, "OOOOH! Tighty whities covering your big black dick!" She nuzzled his balls through his shorts then licked slowly up to the head of his rock hard cock. When she reached the top, she puckered up and kissed the head of the thing, leaving a perfect lipstick mark on the white cotton cloth. J.D. was so turned on he no longer realized he was at his bachelor party. "Shit, man, I've been wanting a piece of her pussy since I was 15." He muttered, sharply inhaling as he felt the full impact of her cock kiss. She yanked his shorts down, revealing a healthy size black rod. If she hadn't just taken that dildo, I would have doubted her 95 pound frame could have handled him. The I caught myself thinking in shock and excitement. "My God! This is what she meant by the full treatment! She IS going to fuck him in front of all of us." This time, she caught his cock in her mouth, taking almost half of it in, holding it in her hand and licking him up and down. "No more, no more, baby, I've got to fuck you right now!" he said. She laid face down on the carpet then lifted her ass as she spread her legs. She turned and looked at him, purring like a cat in heat. He jumped on her, lining his cock up and slamming it home in one thrust. She cried out in surprise then began moving with him. His hands wandered over her hips and back then reached under to palm her breasts as he hammered into her. His huge hands easily covered her tits. We allmoved in for a closer look at the action. He was pistoning in and out of her so fast that a mily white foam was forming at her entrance. I saw her stiffen and moan, signifying that she was cumming. He picked her up like a rag doll and dropped her on the couch, with her ass right at the edge. He entered her again, this time missionary style and she wrapped her legs tightly around him. I could see her face now and it was apparent that she was in a sexual frenzy herself. He grunted loudly as he came and as his juices flooded out, I realized that he had been fucking her without a rubber. He groaned and slid to the floor, leaving her cunt gaping wide open and dripping their combined fluids on the floor. The rest of the guests lined up, ready to take their turn. I got up to stop it and one of the guys pushed me back into my chair. "We watched that little cheerleader cocktease us for four years. Now we're all going to enjoy some of it." I understood that there was nothing I could do. Looking at her as the second man of the evening mounted her, I realized there was nothing she wanted me to do. Two hours later, they let me up and I began collecting her things. She had been fucked at least 10 times and wanted me to do her again when we got home. 5611 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment