Saturday, June 29, 2013

Munching on Maggie

MUNCHING ON MAGGIE Maggie and I have been married for a couple of years now. And life is good. I?m doing well in business, Maggie?s doing well in her research career and we?re both doing well in bed. The story I?m about to relate started a couple of months ago after we decided that we wanted to try for children. Maggie had her IUD removed and I got even more turned on by her tiny little ginger headed body. Tight little A-cup breasts, a flat stomach and a wonderful treasure trail down to her glorious ginger minge. A very tasty 120lbs figure. Mmmm. I think that getting rid of the IUD had the same effect on Maggie. Her libido went up a notch, too and it was just like when we were newlyweds, again. Maggie even stopped wearing knickers. A week or so later, Maggie was driving back from the lab when the car went over an unmarked hole from some roadworks and lost both its front tires. Fortunately, Maggie wasn?t hurt but having just the one spare she needed to call for assistance and was about to do so when she saw an AA van and flagged it down. Out stepped two blokes, one in his early 20s, skinny and tall and the other in his mid-40s, stout and barely 5?8?. They looked at the car and told her that they didn?t have any extra spare tires and that she?d need towing to a garage that could fit new ones but that they couldn?t do it without payment as she wasn?t an AA member. Maggie didn?t have much cash with her, just her Switch card and she began to worry that she?d have to wait an hour or more for another van to get to her. And then she asked whether there was any other way she could pay and unbuttoned the top of her summer dress. Lumps began to form in both the AA men?s trousers and they both hemmed and hawed a bit before she lent towards the older one and pulled him towards her. There was a short interval as they turned her round, opened the car door and pushed her dress over her waist and began to lick her pussy and wank themselves stiff. The older one ? we never learned their names ? started fucking her from behind while the younger one went around to the other door, got in and Maggie leaned over to suck him. The older chap probably hadn?t been getting any at home because he didn?t take very long to reach his vinegar strokes and spurt three or four healthy lords of swimmers into Maggie?s juicy pussy. AS he grunted the younger one quickly backed out of the car, ran around and shoved his longer, slimmer penis in and took a more relaxed pace as he pumped away behind my wife. As he pumped away, Maggie began to realize what was happening. She was, fucking two strangers on the side of a public road, one of them had just cum inside her and she didn?t even have her IUD fitted any more. The taboo nature of the raw, animal sex and risk of pregnancy started to get her and she began to moan more and more loudly at the thought of a second load of cum spurting up towards her unprotected womb. Maggie?s moans must have had some effect on the lad who was ploughing her because he began to speed up and then stopped pumping as he thrust forward and Maggie yelled out something like ?Make me pregnant!? as he unloaded inside her. While he shot his seed into her she spasmed and blanked out for a few seconds. Once it was over she helped clean and dry both their cocks before putting them back inside their trousers and doing up the flies. Then they towed the car back to our house. When she came into the living room I mentioned how flushed she looked. ?I?ve just fucked two complete strangers!? she exclaimed. I was shocked. But my cock must have heard what she said, too and began to firm up. I stood up and picked her up and carried her over to the sofa and threw her down on it, then pulled open her dress and saw the pearl colored mess in her public hair. I just grunted and went down on her, licking the sperm away from her thighs, lips and pubes before sucking what was left from inside her wet, engorged cunt. Once I?d had a good taste of what they?d left inside her I used the rest coat my cock as we fucked like demons. ?Pull out! Pull out!? she shouted as I was nearing the end. ?I want to taste you.? I came in her mouth and she showed me my cum on hum tongue before she swallowed. ?I only want to eat your cum. I?ll fuck you but you have to cum in my mouth.? She said. ?Why?? ?I want a baby but I want the best sperm to win. Maybe you already made me pregnant and maybe you didn?t. But I want more variety.? We talked it over and agreed that Maggie could get a good range of samples until we knew she was pregnant and then I could cum inside her once more. She missed her last period and now lets me cum inside her when we have sex. But she didn?t see that as a reason to stop having sex with other men and so I get sloppy seconds as often as fresh. I never really expected to join the swingers and cuckolds but now that I have I?m enjoying it tremendously. And so?s Maggie. We?re already talking about the possibility of a second baby and seeing how much competition we can introduce. I can?t wait. 4713 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment