Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last Song

LAST SONG By Terri It was the last song of the night. Thank God. I thought I'd never get off that stage. It must have been 150 degrees under those lights. I saw her in the audience again that night. She had been at every show since that mid-western hole-in-the-wall, what was the name? Tancy? Trancey? I could not seem to stop thinking about her. As I entered the dressing room, once again it was packed like a sardine can. I was sick of partying. I just wanted to relax for a while. I told Baruch to pull the car around back. I needed to get out of there for a while. I exited to the alley in time to see Baruch turning the corner with the limo, followed by the usual bunch of groupies, a new herd in every town. I was lucky enough to get in before they could catch up. I told Baruch to wait, thinking maybe she would be in the crowd. As I scanned through the crowd of salacious women, I could not see her among them. I had Baruch take me to the beach house. I hadn't had much of a chance to spend any time at the new house. With the tour, the biggest body of water I had been near was the Great Lakes, and then the Mississippi. I could hardly remember what it looked like. I could hear the soothing sounds of the waves crashing on the beach. I told Baruch to go, as I wouldn't need the limo anymore. I gave him the rest of the night off. Once again the sound of the waves lured me to the beach. I walked out upon the deck, then down the stairs to sand below. I slowly walked along the beach. The sight of the moon reflected off the water captivated me. The air was cool and brisk. My thoughts were only of her. How I wished then that I new her name; another fantasy I now know will never materialize. After a time of solitude, I heard a sound from behind me. Startled, I turned, and it was she. The soft light of the moon created the impression of a dream. She looked at me from behind her eyes of liquid blue. She reached out to me and her touch let me know she was real. No words passed between us. Nothing needed to be said. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my lips to hers. The scent of her hair was soft and light. The taste of her lips was sweet and strong, like honeyed wine. We kissed long and hard. The feel of her breasts pressed against my chest as I nibbled upon the soft flesh of her neck caused my penis to engorge itself with my hot, adrenalin-saturated blood. She felt me pressing against her stomach as our passions increased. She slowly lowered to her knees and unbuckled my belt. I heard the sound of my zipper as she slowly pulled it down. The cool ocean air flowed around my loins. Then, just as suddenly, the warmth of her moist lips slid down upon my shaft. She placed her hands on my hips and began to move me further into her mouth. She looked up at me as she continued to suck. Her tongue moved around the head of my cock as she slowly pulled it out of her mouth, dragging her teeth ever so gently across my skin. She teased me with her tongue as she licked my balls and then sucked them. She took my shaft into her mouth and began a thrusting rhythm by pulling and pushing my hips. As I watched her, my arousal increased ten-fold. She took my cock from her mouth and lay back on the sand. As I knelt down beside her, she took off her shirt reveal her firm, round, glistening breasts. I took them in my hands as my lips met hers. "Make love to me," she whispered. I thought to myself that even if I wanted to, there would be no way I could resist. I took her nipple into my mouth and nibbled on it. She sighed with delight, as her nipples grew tense. My lips made their way to the vulnerable flesh of her stomach. Her breathing became rapid as I removed her shorts, revealing the jet-black panties beneath. I stroked her clitoris through her soft silky panties and felt that she was wet and inviting. I tore her panties off in haste as her moans became deeper. I tasted her delicate juices as my tongue ventured within. The muscles in her legs began to tremble as I bit her clitoris. She placed her hands on my head and pulled it tighter against her vagina. Her hips began to move about as I fucked her with my tongue. "Take me now," she whispered with passion. I rose to my knees as she rolled onto her stomach. She also rose to her knees and I took her from behind. I grabbed her hips and slowly placed my shaft inside her. As I fucked her from behind she screamed for me to thrust faster and harder. I held onto her breasts as I thrust in as deep as I could go. I thrust harder and harder. I felt her juices flowing down my shaft. The flames of her passions consumed me. She orgasmed again and again, until finally my cock exploded within her. Exhausted, I fall to the beach next to her. She rolled into my arms and I felt her mouth on me again, licking and sucking my neck. Her bite sent an orgasm through me that caused the one I had just experienced to pale by comparison. I literally feared that I would die from the pleasure and the pain. Consciousness faded. As my eyes opened, I found I was alone on the deserted beach. It was morning, and I felt empty. The sunlight burned my eyes; I was sore as though physically drained, exhausted. She was gone, and I began to fear the night. Later, now, I know not which I fear more; her continued absence, or her return. 2723 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment