Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fantasy to Reality

FANTASY TO REALITY I have written a couple of stories on this site but they have all been fantasy. Well this is not like any of those stories. This actually happened. I still cannot believe that I finally watched my wife have sex with another man. I always thought it would just be my fantasy and never my reality. It started a few months ago when my wife came home from a night out with her girlfriends. She told me how some guy was hitting on her and wanted to take her home for sex. I was getting very turned on and asked her why she didn?t go with him. She said, ?Oh you wanted me to have sex with him?? I told her yes and finally admitted to her that it was my fantasy to watch her have sex with another man. She was a little shocked at first but not at all mad. We talked about a little more but left it at that. I tried to bring it up to her again but never got anywhere. One evening while we were in bed I tried again. We talked about it more and she finally agreed. The problem was trying to find someone for her. She did not want it to be with someone we know, like a close friend. She said it would be too weird afterwards. She did not want it to be with a complete stranger either. She said that I could pick the guy, but I had no one in mind. I began my search but was not able to find any serious candidates for my wife. Finally one evening I told her that I was having a hard time finding someone to let me watch them have sex with her. I asked her if there was anyone she would like to have sex with. She said that there was a guy that worked in the same building as her that she was attracted to. I told her to set up a date with him. She asked if I was serious and I told her yes. She grabbed her phone and made the phone call. He had given her his number a while back but she never called. My wife was very straight forward. She asked the man on the phone, ?I was wondering if you would like to go out for a couple of drinks then you can fuck me.? I was rock hard instantly. They talked for a little while longer. When she hung up she said the he agreed to take her out the following week. I asked her about this guy and she told me about him. She said he was in his mid twenties, tall, great body and black. The following week could not go by fast enough for me. I was very excited but my wife seemed very calm. As the day came closer I would ask her if she was excited but she would always say no. She did not really want to talk about it much. Finally the day came for my wife?s date. We planned that I would leave the house when he came to pick her up. While they were out having drinks, I would wait at the bar at the corner. She was going to try to find out if it was okay for me to watch them. Then call me. I sat at the bar for a about and hour and a half. My wife called me and said that they were at our house but that I was probably not going to be able to watch. I told her that it was okay but to leave the blinds open a little so I could come peek in. She said okay and that they were about to do it. I quickly finished my beer and hurried home. I came up to the side of the house and crept up to the window. I took my first peek into the room. My wife was on her back and her date was between her legs, slowly thrusting his cock into my wife?s pussy. I could not get a clear view of everything because of the blinds but it still incredibly exciting. I saw my wife grab his ass and pull him harder into her pussy. He began fucking my wife harder and I could hear her moaning. Then he turned my wife over onto her knees and he stood at the edge of the bed. This was when I caught my first glimpse of his cock. It was huge! It must have been 8 or 9 inches long and a little thicker that mine. My wife had her ass raised high in the air and her face down on the bed. He line up his cock at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed forward. Inch by inch, his huge black cock sank into my wife?s pussy. Once he got it all in her he slowly began to fuck her again. He was holding her by her hips and fucking faster. My wife was moaning even louder than before. She has never been able to cum thru penetration with me and now she was about to have her first orgasm. Her date was now driving his long black cock fast and deep into my wife?s pussy and she loudly screamed out her orgasm as her whole body shook. He collapsed on top of my wife and kept slowly fucking her. He remained on top of my wife with his cock still in her for a few minutes. I did not know it at the time but he had still no cum yet. He had been fucking my wife for almost and hour. I usually only last about 20 minutes when having sex with my wife. They went out of the room and I went back to the side of the house. I came back to the window a few minutes later and saw my wife lying in her date?s chest. They talked for a while then he began to dress. I went back to the side of the house to wait for him to leave. Once I saw his car leaving the house I hurried to the back door. I quickly headed to the guest bedroom where they had been fucking. My wife was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. I removed all of my clothes and knelt in front of her. She had a pillow in her lap covering her body. She said that she felt bad now but I assured her that I loved every minute of it. I asked her to tell me everything. She began to give me the details while I removed the pillow from her lap. I spread her legs and saw her freshly fucked pussy. While she was still telling me the details lowered my head into her lap and began to eat her pussy. She just said, ?oh, you want to eat my pussy?? I just mumbled a yes and licked up her stretched pussy. I could still taste the rubber that was just in her pussy. It was warmer than usual and definitely stretched open more. I had to see what it felt like. I climbed on top of my wife and easily sank my cock all the way into her pussy. I could barely feel the walls of her pussy but it did not matter. Within a few minutes I was pulling out and dropping a huge load onto her stomach. She went to clean up and promised to tell me the rest of the details in the morning. Please send comments to: comcara_tx@yahoo.com 7719 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment