Thursday, June 27, 2013

Double Or Quits

Double or Quits By Hippy My Wife's name is Andrea, She is 25 years old 5ft 6inch's tall natural blonde, 110 pounds and has size 34c tits, she is very shy when it comes to sex until recently when our whole lives changed we had been married for 6 years and neither of us had been unfaithful or had sex with any previous lovers. We live next door to a single guy called James aged 34 who is black well built and at least 6 and a half feet tall James often comes around to our house for what i thought was company a few drinks and a chat in general. That all changed one night when we had a bit to much to drink while Andrea had gone out with some girls from work. Me and James started playing Cards and decided on a limit of cash we could lose, After not to long i had lost my allotment of cash but agreed to carry on playing using forfeits instead. I lost the next three games and had to agree to wash his car , mow his lawn and mend a broken floorboard in his bedroom. This was all harmless fun until James decided on my next forfeit, I didn't know what to say when he told me my next forfeit was to let him spend an evening in my house with Andrea while i had to get stuck at work. At first i told him no way, but he explained that nothing would happen and that he just wanted to spend an evening with the company of a woman, he told me he liked Andrea allot and that he would never push her into something she didn't want to do. At that i agreed to set it up for the next Friday night. While i was washing his car the next day after work he told me that there were a few stipulations to the night , I would have to tell Andrea to make a nice romantic meal dress up and get her self a nice bottle of wine and some spirits in, I would then phone her and tell her i was stuck at work and couldn't get out of it. I was to make the call at 6:30pm and James told me he would knock on the back door at 6:35, I would then have to find something to do until 11:30 before coming home. The day came and went, after making the phone call i felt uneasy and spent all the night walking the streets. When i got home there was no sign of Andrea or James but there was a note on top of the fire place reading "Gone out to a club, being as you let me down". The first thing i did was check at James house i could see through his Kitchen window and could tell his house alarm was on, I just had to go to bed and wait for her to return. I was woken at 3:00 by the sound of a Taxi pulling up, i looked out the window to see James with his arm around my wife. Instead of coming to the house they went in to his. She stayed there for another 2 hours finally coming home at 5:00am . She got into bed and snuggled up to me and as she put her leg across me i could feel the wetness of her pussy and the tops of her legs felt sticky. In the morning i was up before her and i picked up her clothes that had been found on the floor there was a very short black skirt a lacy white blouse stay up stockings but no bra or panties. She never told me what went on but a week later me and James had a drink around his house he then mentioned the broken floorboard in his bedroom that i had to mend so we both went upstairs. As we entered his bedroom i couldn't believe my eyes the bed was a four poster and on each post was a bracket with hand cuffs attached the sheets were pure silk and the was a lot of pillows. I asked him about the bed and he told me very proudly that every woman he had brought back had to agree to 3 things they had to leave without there underwear, be handcuffed and submit to Anal sex, that was what all the pillows were for. I asked him how many women he had had and he told me it must be about 35 so far and all of them did the three things. He then asked me if i would like to see his collection as he showed me around the spar room there was a rail along the one wall that was full of undies and the pair at the front were a set of black lace thong and matching bra that i brought my wife last Christmas. I know he had my wife so i questioned him more and asked him about the different sets of undies and if he can recall what he did with different women, James told me all the women sucked him off and he made each one swallow he fucked them missionary, doggie, from underneath and finally lay them face down handcuffed with pillows under there hips to raise there arse's so he could fuck them He used the pillows because with there arses raised at the right level he could fuck them and when he was ready to cum he would force his black cock all the way in wether they liked it or not. He never told me want went on that night neither did my wife but i cant wait to play cards again and hopefully i will get in real debt this time. 3386 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment