Friday, June 21, 2013

Latin Libido

Latin Libido By Peeping Todd You never really believe that some things can happen to you until they do, and then reality really hits you in the face. My name is Todd, I'm 32 years old and live with my wife, Crissy, who is a year younger than I, in the suburbs of Washington D.C. We have a nice, but modest townhouse out towards Monticello. We have been married for about 8 years, and now have a 4-year-old son, Timothy. I met my wife in college; we both attended a small Ivy League school, where we fell in love and were soon engaged. My wife is a wonderful woman who is from a very strict catholic family, for that reason she was a virgin still when we met. Crissy is about 5'6" and 120 lbs. and you could never tell by looking at her that she has had a child. She has shoulder length brown hair and striking blue eyes. I think she is a very attractive woman with alot to offer, but she is rather self-conscious about her small breast size, being a b-cup, but I have never found that to be in any way a negative against her. The events leading up to what happed started about a year ago, when our new neighbors moved in. They are a couple of foreign college students from Argentina, Miguel and Luis. Miguel's father works for the Argentine Embassy here in D.C. and is rather affluent, and set his son and Luis up in the townhouse next to us. Both of them are about 20 years old, and are quite good looking, a fact which is confirmed by the amount of women I have seen coming and going over the past year. Both of them are super friendly, and I have been over several times to watch and explain the rules of American football, having played in college, I'm a big fan, but at 5'9" I only played at place kicker. I also played college soccer, which is a favorite of theirs, so I occasionally go over to watch some of those games with them. We have also had them over for dinner a couple of times, and every once in awhile we will go over to one of their parties. I have been amazed several times at the amount of women that show up for these parties, and while I admit I enjoy looking at them, the thought of doing anything with them never crossed my mind, however, the boys had no such reservations. I was over at their place a few weeks ago watching a game with Miguel, when after awhile Luis came down stairs looking like the cat just dragged him in. To my suprise a short time later a very attractive blonde made her way down and proceeded to kiss both of them goodbye. I was sort of puzzled by this action and kind of joked to Luis about it, and to my suprise they told me that they both had slept with her. I was stunned! I kinda played it off as a joke, but they said they do it all the time, and asked if I wanted to see any of the videotapes. Clearly now they were serious, but how was it they were able to convince these girls to have sex with both of them at the same time? I knew it had to be more than just their good looks, was it their accents? I have heard that many women find that Latin accent very alluring, but this had to be something more. To them, this was not an uncommon event, they said it happened more often than not. At this point, curiosity had me, and I wanted more proof, so I asked to see the tape. They then wanted to know if I had any particular preference in a girl, I asked why? They said they needed to know so they could pick out the right tape! I asked how many tapes they had? They said about 12!! They put in the tape and there was a beautiful auburn colored hair girl lying naked in bed with Luis. She was going down on him, sucking his cock. I was first struck by the contrast in their skin; she was a Very light, almost ivory in skin color with Luis being a very dark olive color, much like Miguel. He was fingering her clit causing her to moan and squirm. As she was going up and down on his cock, I could tell he was about average size, like myself (I'm 6", but a little on the thicker side), although he was maybe an inch longer, but not as thick. She continued to suck him off, stroking his cock up and down with her hands. This went on for several minutes till I saw his face tighten up and he shot his load into her mouth. She continued sucking on and around the head of his cock cleaning up every bit of cum. At this time I saw Miguel walk into the picture with his back to the camera. As he went to lie down by the girl, I was shocked by what I saw. Miguel had a cock like a horse; it had to be at least 11" long and was as big around as my wrist!! I know my embarrassment must have showed by being so taken a back by the site of this monster of a cock, but in all those years of playing collegiate sports and being in the men's locker room, I had never seen someone of Miguel's size (about 5'10") with a cock that large!! He positioned himself on the bed where she could try to suck on his massive cock. She could barely get both of her hands around the thing!! She did her best to try to get it in her mouth, but she was barely able to get the large swollen head past her lips, how she was not gagging I'll never know. Luis was now starting to get hard again, and moved around and positioned her on all fours, where she could still try sucking on Miguel's cock and give himself access to her now swollen and wet pussy. He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart and started tongue-lashing her ass; he slowly made his way down till he reached her drenched cunt. As his tongue made its way in and out past her swollen lips she started to cry out! She then started wildly tying to devour Miguel's cock. Luis was licking her clit and driving her crazy, I could tell from the way she was moving that she was about to cum. A few moments later she arched her back and threw her head back and came violently!! It was an incredible scene to witness, these two young Latin studs taking this girl! At this point I knew all those tales about the Latin libido were true!! It was easy to see that lust had now consumed this young girl, as she stopped shuddering from her climax she begged to be fucked!! "I need a cock in me now!!" she screamed. Miguel grabbed her and turned her on her back and positioned himself between her legs. She reached down and grabbed his cock bringing its large head to her wet and swollen cunt lips. I was wondering how she was ever going to take all of it into her pussy, when he started shoving it in. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her and her cunt started to expand to accept his girth. He slowly eased his way into her pussy, as Luis moved around to let her suck on his cock again. Miguel started pumping his cock in and out of her, but he still had about 5" left to go before he was all the way into her. I could hear the sounds of her cunt sloshing as he pistoned in and out of her. As she was sucking Luis's cock she began to beg Miguel to fuck her harder. "Fuck me, give it to me, fuck me harder, I want your cock!!" Miguel then raised up almost pulling himself completely out of her and then he thrust himself all the way into her, impaling her with his cock!! She let out a large scream as he slid into her up to his balls, she started to shake and screamed "My God I'm cumming!!" Miguel then grabbed her ass with both hands and started pounding her pussy with all his might! She looked as though she would pass out at any moment as he continued to piston into her soaking wet pussy. He then rolled her over, so as she could ride him for awhile. She was bouncing wildly up and down on his cock as Luis moved in behind her. He grabbed her ass and slid his hand down between her legs wetting his fingers with her juices. He then took his fingers and began to probe her asshole; this seemed to excite her more! He then took more of her juices and wetted his cock and placed it between her ass. She started to cry out as he slipped his cock into her ass, but not in pain, it was a cry of pleasure. At this point I could not ignore the erection in my pants, seeing this girl with two cocks in her pushed my buttons to the limit! Just the thought of anal sex was enough, but this was truly erotic. Crissy and me have a very adventurous sex life but she has never allowed me to penetrate her ass. I found watching this girl taking it up the ass almost made me cum in my pants without even touching my cock! This scene continued to unfold for several minutes with her cumming several times as both of them fucked her, finally she cried out as she came hard and both of them started to fill her holes with what seemed like gallons of cum. I must have looked as if I was in shock by what I had just seen. The boys just both looked at me and smiled rather smugly. Miguel than asked me what I thought, and I was almost speechless! "Oh come on Todd, you must be used to stuff like that with a hot wife like you have!!" said Miguel. "Yeah, I bet she can fuck like a minx!!" chimed in Luis. "Well, thanks for the compliment, but I think you have my wife all wrong! She is not quite that adventurous, and besides I'm the only man she has ever been with." "Surely you can't be keeping all that woman to yourself?" "Don't you boys worry about that, I can handle her just fine!" I then excused myself as it was getting late and went home. Later that night, my wife and me were in bed having a session of wild sex, and I could not seem to get the scene that I had witnessed earlier out of my head. Now my wife is relatively conservative, but she can be very outgoing in bed, a trait that seems to be getting stronger as she is now approaching her sexual peak. I used to initiate most of our encounters, but as she closes in on her peak, she has started initiating more and her sex drive just seems to get stronger. As we were having sex, we were talking dirty (a favorite for both of us) and I started to talk about what I had witnessed. This seemed to excite Crissy, as she really started to grind her pussy up against my cock. I was now starting to really sense just how much my wife was getting turned on by what I was telling her. She started begging me for more details in between begging me to fuck her harder. When I told her about the size of Miguel's cock, she seemed to really lose it. I started to wonder if the curiosity of never being fucked by someone else was starting to get to her, but then the thought of her being fucked by someone else sent me over the edge and I pulled out and shot a load of cum that trailed all the way down from the pillow to her pubic hair!! She was so excited that she scooped up all she could and stuck her fingers into her mouth. At this point I was spent and wanted to hit the pillow and collapse, but she was on fire and needed to be satisfied! I slowly made my way between her legs and began to lap at her gushing cunt with my tongue. It did not take long for her to climax, as I had become pretty adept at getting her to cum this way, although she never could seem to climax from intercourse. I then crawled up to my pillow and passed out! I later came to find out that she masturbated twice after that before going to sleep! The same thing transpired for the next few nights with my wife seeming to not be able to get enough sex. I must admit I found it equally exciting, but I simply thought that it was just a fantasy and was nothing more, nor would it be. So few days later we were informed that the boys would be having a cookout the upcoming Saturday and wanted to know if we would be attending. I discussed this with my wife and since my older brother was taking Timmy to King's Dominion, a theme park in Virginia, with his two kids, we said sure. I offered my skills at grilling if they wanted and they took me up on that. Saturday came and the boys had got a few kegs of beer and a whole spread of food. A bunch of their friends started showing up around noon, and I started my job of the grill chef. A little while later my wife came over in one of my favorite bikinis that she has. I was a little stunned that she chose to wear that one given the circumstances of the event and knowing how self-conscious she is about her breast size, but none the less I liked it! Soon more of the girls I expected to see there showed up, and they all decided to make their way over too the community pool. I was left there to finish cooking and ponder which of the girls would be the lucky recipient of the Latin tag team. A short while later most made their way back to the house for the burgers, hot dogs, and chicken that I grilled. As everyone made his or her way in, I noticed that Miguel was walking and talking to my wife. I really didn't make too much of it, although he was for the most part flirting with her, and she was not exactly put off by the attention he was paying to her. As the day wore on we played volleyball, badminton, and the few of us guys got a little pickup game of basketball, but we mostly drank a lot of beer and quite a bit of the frozen drinks that Luis kept making. We had the music playing loudly, alot of the Latin music, which seems to be so popular right now. Miguel put on quite a show dancing with some of the girls, he even got Crissy dancing to La Vida Loca, I must admit I found the way she moved with him very sexy, she was almost acting a bit slutty, but not obscene. The day wore on into night and we continued to carry on and slam the drinks down. It was probably getting close to midnight when the crowd had finally started to dwindle down. A few of us started to think about food again, and I suggested pizza. Everyone was in agreement so I grabbed the phone book and looked up a number. The first few places I called were closed, but after a few more I finally got an answer from one. They said they were about to close, but if I wanted to pick it up they would make it, but their delivery people had already called it a night. It was about 30 minutes away one way, but we were hungry and slightly intoxicated, so I agreed. As I left, there was only a few people left, and Luis was making another pitcher of his frozen margaritas, one of my wife's favorite drinks. I made my way to the pizza place picked up the pie and headed for home. When I got back the last few remaining people were leaving. Not seeing my wife or the boys, I asked if anyone had seen them? I was told they thought they headed back over to the pool for a swim. At this point I was starving and scarfed down some of the pizza, then set off for the pool. When I got there I found that the pool was already locked up for the night, so I headed back to my place. When I walked in there appeared to be no one there, and I was about to head back next door when I heard a low moan coming from upstairs. I crept up the stairs to investigate, and when I turned the corner and peered into our room I was shocked by what I saw! There on our bed was my wife with Luis and Miguel with her bikini top off and each of the boys were sucking on one of her tits! I didn't know what to think should I rush in and save my wife who was obviously being taken advantage of by these two young Latin studs. What would I say? What would I do if I did walk in? My head was telling me I needed to stop this before it went any further, but then I felt something telling me different. I started feeling something that soon started to become painful! I had a hard-on that was intense!! My cock seemed to be swelling bigger than it ever had from what I was watching. As I stood there I heard Miguel talking to my wife and feeding her all kinds of lines. I could not believe the bullshit he was laying on her, and it was working!! I had to believe that if you took away his Spanish accent, those lines would have never worked, but he was giving her that Latin Casanova charm. I later came to find out that they had went over to the house to get a game when the boys talked her into playing Truth or Dare! She wound up getting dared to showing her breasts, an area to which I mentioned she is self-conscious, but somehow they had convinced her that she had wonderful breasts and should be proud of her body. As they continued to suckle on her breasts, I could tell she was getting hot! I know that her breasts are an area that can really set her pussy to flowing. I watched the boys work on her masterfully. All the women that they had fucked together up to this point served as practice to allow them to work together as a fine tuned machine. Miguel continued to suck her tits as Luis made his way down her stomach to her bikini bottoms. It was then I witnessed what I knew was the final surrender of my wife to these boys. As he grabbed to pull her bottoms off, she actually raised her ass off the bed to make it easier for him!!! I knew then that she was a willing participant in this. Once the bottoms were off, he grabbed each leg and put them over his shoulders and buried his face into her pussy. She now had another man's tongue where none other than mine had ever been! I could tell from the way she was moving and moaning that she would be cumming soon. It didn't take but a few more seconds and she was thrust into one of the most wild orgasms I have ever watched her have! Miguel stopped sucking her tit and moved up to passionately kiss her. He then stood up a started to remove his swim trunks. "OH MY GOD!!" I heard my wife exclaim as she laid eyes on Miguel's massive cock. From her excitement I could tell she was glad that the stories I had told her were true! He then laid back on the bed where she could try to suck on what she could of his cock. she wrapped her tiny light colored hands around it, and the contrast in color was erotic. Luis took this time to stand up and remove his shorts, and then was back with his face buried once again in her crotch. At this time I had to relieve the tension in my shorts, so I took them off. I swear my cock looked bigger than it ever had!! I could not believe how turned on this was making me! Crissy was starting to really stroke Miguel's cock with her hands, and suck on what she could of its massive head, when she started to shudder from another orgasm. As her climax subsided, she got on all fours with Miguel's cock right in front of her to continue her servicing of his tool, and giving access to her drenched cunt to Luis. She turned to look at Luis and said "I want your cock in me now!!" He got up behind her a guided his cock into her flowing cunt. I could clearly see how wet she was, and how her lips spread so easily for him when he penetrated her. Luis locked both hands firmly on her thighs and started to ram her pussy with his cock! I could hear from where I was standing the sloshing sounds as he went in and out, and the slapping sounds of his balls beating up against her. She continued to encourage Luis with her dirty talking in between trying to get Miguel's cock in her mouth. "OH that's it, fuck me baby!! YES!! YES!! HARDER!!! FUCK ME!!!" Finally Luis tightened up and said, "I'm cumming!" I was shocked to hear my wife say "Cum in me! Fill me with it!!" A couple of more thrusts and he was spent. As he pulled out I could see the cum dripping from her swollen cunt! Miguel then grabbed her and laid her on her back and told her it was time she got really filled. It was then that she started to protest a little. "I don't think it will fit!" she said. "Nonsense" he replied "you just need to be stretched out a little!" He got between her legs and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down her cunt lips. She started to respond to his touch and soon began to beg him to give it to her. "Give it to me, please!! But be easy!! Just a little bit at first!" The head of his cock started to slip between her lips and penetrate her. "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!" she exclaimed! He slowly started feeding her inch after inch. I must admit I didn't think she was going to be able to take it, but he just kept easing his way in! I could see the folds of her flesh stretching widely as his cock pushed her lips farther apart than they ever had. When he got about half way in, he started pumping her. She was going nuts!! " YES!! I'm so full!! It feels so good!!" she cried out. "There is still a lot more to go!" he told her. "WHAT?" she exclaimed. She could not believe that being as full as she was now that she could take any more, or that he could actually have any more to give! "Oh come on baby, give me that cock!! FUCK ME YOU BASTARD!!" That was all the encouragement he needed! He then raised up almost out of her and then slammed it all of the way into her!! Between the sound of his balls settling in against her ass, and her scream, I was beside myself!! She was now filled in places I had never been!! He then reached around and grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and started giving her the fucking that she had been fantasizing about when we were having sex. He was only fucking her for a few moments when she started to scream "OH MY GOD I"M CUMMING!!" In all the times that we had sex she was never able to climax from intercourse, and here he had only started to fuck her and she was cumming!! I could not believe what he was able to make her do! He continued to pound away at her, when just like in the video they showed me, he rolled her over so she could ride him. From the video, I knew what they had planned next, but I knew there was no way that they were going to get her to have anal sex, let alone let them both fuck her at the same time!! But like clockwork, Luis slipped up behind her, as she continued to ride away on Miguel's cock. He bent down spreading her ass cheeks with his hands and began to lick her asshole. This seemed to set her off again, and she started to convulse into another orgasm!! "Oh God YES I'm cumming!!! DON"T STOP!! FUCK ME!!" Luis kept licking her ass while she came, and when she stopped; he slid his hand between her legs and wetted it. He then took it and rubbed it on the head of his cock. Then he placed it at the entrance to her virgin ass. He slowly started to push, and she seemed to be letting him try to get it in!! I couldn't believe it!! She was actually going to let him try fucking her ass!! He took his time and slowly he was slipping it in. He would put a little in, and then pull back a bit, then slip a little bit more in. After a while he managed to get his cock all the way into her ass!! What a site!! Here was my wife with about 18" of cock in her at once!! After a few moments they all started to move and gyrate. Seeing my wife sandwiched in between these two young studs must have been to much for me as my cock started to erupt!! I was cumming and I hadn't even touched my cock!! As my load shot off, I noticed that it almost made it clear across the room to the bed!! My wife was now screaming again from yet another orgasm!! These two were putting her sex drive to the test!! They continued to ream out both her holes for a while, when you could sense that she might be on the verge of cumming again. Both boys picked up on this and started to really pick up the pace! What happened then will always remain in my memory. All three climaxed together as she urged them on "YES!! Fill my ass and pussy with your cum!!!" They all three collapsed in a pile of wet oozing sex and sweaty skin. I grabbed my shorts and headed back to next door to wait for them to return. They made their way over in a little while, but you could really see that my wife looked worse for wear, and I asked her where they had been, and she said they had went swimming, as they were still a little wet. We excused ourselves and went home, where I started to initiate sex with her, and she told me she was too tired. I then went and told her that I had witnessed the whole thing. She started to cry and beg me for forgiveness. I told her it was all right, "I thought it was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen!!" She then kissed me and we started having the wildest sex we have ever had! I noticed though as I was fucking her that she was not quite as tight as she usually is, no doubt from the reaming Miguel gave her, but this was all forgotten when I finally got a chance to fuck her tight ass! After it was over I told her I didn't hold it against her. I knew she had never been with another man, and I have had several girls before we started dating, so it was only natural for her to want find out what it was like. I also told her that she could fuck them again if she wanted to provided I was there when it happened. She was only too happy to agree to that. Since then we have had several sessions with the boys. They help me keep up with her overactive sex drive, and we have explored many new erotic things. Like we found, because of Miguel's size, and how it stretches out her pussy, Me and Luis were able to fuck her with both our cocks in her cunt at the same time!! What a mind blowing experience when we all three came at the same time!! But that is another story. 2764 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment