Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jeanette Finds Out About Blacks

JEANETTE FINDS OUT ABOUT BLACKS To begin this tale I have to explain all about this happening. Married after high school and hotter than a red pepper as most too young people do. really a great piece of ass or so I thought.. After a few years and a couple of kids the great turned to average to not so great after all. I am not overly endowed altho normal as most of the descriptions indicate. six inches looked really big to a newly wed and after the children you almost had to rub it on one side and then change sides.. well the sex life got to be pretty infrequent and it became really hard for me to reach orgasm and Jeanette hardly ever had one.. to say we still tried and all but was turning into a chore.. enter one of my buddies from the home town, Darrel was the short stop on our old baseball team and he was always kidded about the size of his weapon.. When in the high school showers it was about 6 inches and soft about the size of mine when angry and swollen.. He called up saying he was passing thru and could he come by and say hello.. Sure we would welcome him and say he could stay around a while if he could as we needed to catch up. On his arrival I had already told Jeanette he was coming, and she said she remembered him, laughed and said he had asked her on a date one time, and giggled, I said what was so funny and she said one of her girl friends,, not saying who had told her he had a huge un-huh and sighed.. Darell hit the door and we had a big hug and shook hands, he had not changed much was six feet tall and built..added about twenty lbs and big smile..I said here is my wife Jeanette, he said I know her from school and proceeded to grab her in a big bear hug., I felt the hug lasted a little long and when he turned her loose she was blushing and I noticed a bulge in Darrels pants... haha I said you did know her huh? Well we had to have some beer, so I said I will run get some and some chicken, won't be long.. Jeanette you can show him the guest room and let him freshen up. she had a big smile and said OK.. I just happen to get delayed at the store, the Chicken was cooking I called home and Darrel answered the phone, I told him I would be a little longer as I had to wait for the cooking..he said he would tell Jeanette.. Here is what he told Jeanette, Your hubby said he ran into this girl at the store and she needed some help with her car..so he said he would get her going and for Jeanette to entertain him while he was gone.. The entertainment part was not defined..Darrel ask Jeanette if he could just shower off right quick..sure just yell if you need anything.. Darrel was in the shower and opened the door and yelled to Jeanette that he needed a towel..he failed to mention that his cock was at attention, and Jeanette opened the bathroom door and her eyes fastened on Darrel's cock which was just twitching she said oh I ahh hummm gosh Darrel I uh WOW! I uh GOSH WOW and she just stared and seemed to be stunned..Darrel being the nice guy said simply would you like to touch it?? and took a step toward her she just looked down at it and stammered I never seen anything like that it is so so pretty! she raise her hand dropped the towel and touched the tip it jumped upward and she giggled... Darrel just pulled her to him and planted a big kiss on her mouth,, Jeanette sorta moaned and Darrel scooped her up and walked into their bedroom and gently lay her on the bed he raised her skirt and pulled her panties off..Jeanette never took her eyes off the cock.. Darrel picked up her foot and pulled off her slipper and kissed her toes and kissed his way to her belly..Jeanette was sucking air and had her eyes on the tip of his cock.. he spread her legs and with both thumbs spread her labia and bent down and licked her about three times, as he did Jeanette raised her ass and her legs parted and her knees came up just automatically.. Darrel rubbed his cock up and down at the entrance to her pussy and Jeanette just said ohhhhhh my goddddd and Darrel eased about three inches into her and she moaned and again her ass raised to meet him..as he pressed into her she said ohh ohh Darrel I uh we should stop and he pushed in another couple of inches and he was only half into her,, his cock just became her master..as he began to piston in and out and as he did he would sink more cock into her and she because of her lack of regular sex was so excited she orgasmed and let out a semi squeal eeehoheoooeeek and darrel pushed all the way in bringing another loud moan from Jeanette.. she was rolling her head from side to side and said my god Darrel I LOVE YOU.. I was standing at the door looking at this sight and I could tell you what happened next... but will wait till I get it all sorted out in my mind... 22398 1.84/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment