Friday, June 21, 2013

Cock

COCK By Gramercy I pulled his cock out of the flap in his boxers and then just kneeled there for a second holding it and looking at it. The head was smooth and almost heart shaped. the shaft was hot and I could feel his heartbeat pumping to it. I moved in and I heard his breath catch, but I could pull my eyes away from his cock. The word kept echoing in my head and I couldn't pull my eyes away from it. Cock. Cock. I could smell him, musky and hot and with that particular boy smell. My pussy was slick, hot and unbelievably awake. As I moved I felt the lips slip against each other and it made me wince with hunger. Once the head touched my lips I just pushed forward. I imagined it many times, alone and in bed, fingers searching, breath hard, hips lifting in that longing dance. Once the head slipping into my mouth and my tongue slipped under it and then he was pushing himself in I felt like I would come right there. I sucked and pushed forward. I remember thinking that it tasted somewhat like sucking my own thumb, only different. He groaned when I sucked hard, one of his hands clutched my shoulder and the other my head. I liked that. I felt owned, I felt real, I felt filled up and whole. I could suck half of it. I slipped it out and my lips dragged across its hardness. The skin was smooth, slightly bumpy with veins. It was hot, it felt like sex. I sucked it slowly, back and forth, breathing through my nose. I sucked it and cupped his balls, feeling their odd softness. I sucked him and he moaned and whispered little dirty things. "Fuck" and "God damn" and long hissing "Yes". We had been playing around for over an hour before this. His hands up under my shirt, down into my jeans. We rolled around and had been getting worked up for a long time. Then I started really sucking, really pushing my mouth forward so my lips felt dry skin I hadn't been able to suck yet, I heard his breathing quicken even more. I pushed and pulled my self forward and backwards, feeling the head of his cock against the top of my mouth and my tongue. I was hypnotized by the rhythm of it. In out, in out. At some point my hand came up and grasped the base of him. I held him straight and just sucked the tip, my mouth to tired to do much more. I wasn't used to this, but I wanted to keep going. I wanted it all, but I couldn't do that yet. I let my lips tighten around the head on every outstroke. I sucked and licked and made my mouth wet and tight for him. When I felt him stiffen, stand taller, grasp my shoulder and whimper little warnings, I felt this burst of adrenaline though me. "I'm ... it's almost..." I started sucking faster, one hand on the base of his cock and one on his hip, pulling him into me. As it got faster it was almost like he got scared, he wanted to pull away, but I kept going, I wasn't sure exactly what it would be like until I felt his whole body tense up and then it shot into my mouth, hot and new. It shot and shot and he grabbed me hard. I had to keep pushing him deep inside my mouth to stop him from slipping out as his hips bucked. Then he was still, his body limp, but his sex still half hard. I swallowed, but it was strange and it coated my mouth and would not quite go down. I pulled away and looked around for a drink, finding a glass of water near us. I drank deeply and watched him as he sat down, panting and giving me the oddest look. 5120 1.29/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment