Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sex and the Ex

Sex and the Ex by Susanna's Husband Although I harbored no hard feelings toward my ex-wife, I had no intentions of paying her a visit that morning. But as fate would have it, she needed my signature on some paperwork regarding an old CD that she wanted to cash in. Frustrated by the apparent oversight on someone's behalf, I kissed my wife Susanna and promised that this wouldn't take long. We'd been divorced for over ten years and during that time I'd only seen her a couple of times. Karen was a sophisticated woman, 5-8 with dishwater blonde hair. And although she was a bigger girl (not fat, just big) she had a figure that would turn any man's head. Especially when she dressed to show it off. Which, while we were married, wasn't very often. Her hips were wide, but her ass was firm. Her breasts were an eye-popping 44d. She had a pretty face as well, with full pouty lips and deep hypnotic blue eyes. As I followed her directions, I was a little suprised to see where they had lead me. She lived in a run-down trailer court on the south side of town. The trailer she lived in looked from the outside like it should have been condemned. Karen had always had expensive tastes and it startled me to see where she lived. No wonder she wanted to cash in a CD, I thought quietly to myself. After just a couple of knocks, Karen opened the door and ushered me in. The inside of the trailer was a mess, and Karen looked as if she had just gotten up. Her long blond hair was tangled and she wasn't wearing any make-up. In fact, she looked as if she were recovering from a hang over. But she did have a kind of satisfied glow about her as she gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. As we were hugging, I thought I heard another door somewhere in the back ot the trailer quietly close. Karen apologized for her appearance and went to fix us both a drink. She was wearing a very tight fitting mini-skirt that was actually a little too short for her build, and all she had for a top was a white athletic bra or top, I didn't know exactly what to call it. Not that it mattered, since her nipples were protruding proudly through the fabric. When she returned, I sat down on a chair while she reclined on the couch across from me. As we talked, I couldn't help stealing an occassional glance at her breasts. For a split second I actually found myself remembering how she always kept those beautiful mounds sufficently covered back when we were married. Although she looked a little slutty, I couldn't help wondering why she didn't dress like this once in a while back then. As we were talking, someone knocked on the door. Karen called out for whoever it was to come on in. I was surprised to find a tall slender black man who looked to be in his mid-twenties. As she greeted him with a friendly kiss, I could have sworn he stole a casual squeeze of her breast. I saw him whisper something to her and she told him that she couldn't right now, because she was in the middle of something. I could see he was impatient and told her he had to be somewhere in a few minutes. Karen handed me the paper she wanted me to sign and as I looked it over, they kind of quietly argued as he sat down on the couch beside her. A couple of times I heard her tell him "Not now" and "later, okay?" Needless to say, I was having a hard time concentrating. I fought to urge to glance up for as long as I could, but when I heard my ex-wife whisper "you don't play fair, do you?" I had to sneak a peek. His hand was under her skirt, moving in a steady motion. His other hand was tweeking a nipple as their lips pressed together in a passionate kiss. Instantly my dick began to harden. I politely excused myself, saying that I could come back later and take care of this. Karen again surprised me when she replied "just stay here, honey, this won't take very long." On that note, Karen stood up, took his hand, and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. A few seconds later I heard the door close. The first thing I did was re-arrange my erection. The second thing I did was strain to see if I could hear any tell-tale sounds. At first I thought I could hear faint sounds of them together, but within five minutes the straining was unnecessary. The bed was squeaking in a steady rhythm and Karen was moaning loudly. Quite frankly, I couldn't believe what was happening. Karen, my ultra conservative ex-wife was being mercilessly fucked by some young black stud! For some reason I leanded forward on the chair and glanced down the darkened hallway. It was then I noticed that the door was still opened just a crack. I suppose I should state here that I am a hopeless voyeur. I love to watch people having sex. In fact, I've watched my present wife Susanna have sex with other men on three different occassions. But Karen, I'd never seen her with another man. And I did try to talk her into it a time or two. But needless to say, she wouldn't budge. Although she cheated on me a couple times near the end, I never walked in on it or anything. Damn it. With this in mind, the question suddenly became,"Should I or shouldn't I?" Should I sneak down the hallway and peak through the crack or not? I hesitated as she let out a particularly loud moan. The bed squeak was picking up the pace. My cock was beginning to throb. It was so hard that it actually hurt. I caressed it a moment or two to ease the pain. But that only made it that much harder! Although it had been years since we'd been together, Karen had to know what this was doing to me. The squeaking suddenly stopped. Again I strained to listen. I could hear something, but I couldn't tell what. After only a couple of seconds it began again. They must have been changing positions. For an instant I was afraid I'd missed my voyeuristic opportunity. Again, the question burned through my soul. Do I watch or do I just sit here and jack off? Fuck no, I quickly re-considered, I was going to watch! Quietly I slipped down the hallway, careful not to make any noise. As I neared, the moans became louder, more audible. I could hear the guy panting as he pumped my ex-wife and Karen moaned over and over how good he felt inside of her. I had already imagined what I'd see, but when I leaned over and peered inside, the sight still caught me off guard. Karen's lover was on top pumping her with long powerful strokes. Karen's skirt was up around her waist and her athletic top was pushed up, exposing her 44d's. She was working her hips in perfect unison as he pistoned his glistening tool in and out of her. His dark brown ass was moving up and down between her thighs at a brisk steady pace. Her full breasts were flopping as they mated. The look on her lovely face was incredible. I tried to control my own heavy breathing as he panted that he was about to come. Karen urged him on, telling him to full her pussy with his come. With an almost evil grimace on her face she panted for him to "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big black dick of yours baby!" Apparently that was all the encouragement he needed. He told her he was about to come and she echoed the sentiment. A second or two later he was fulfilling his promise, injecting her vagina with what must have been a powerful load. Karen practically screamed she accepted his deposit with a climax of her own. For several seconds nothing was said as they regained their senses. At last, after all these years, I had finally watched the sex machine I once loved in bed with another man. I continued to observe until he finally rolled over, his softening member slipping out of it's temporary home. As he withdrew, I watched as a thick glob of sperm oozed out of her hole. Their interlude was complete. Quietly I slipped back down the hall and into my chair. A moment or two later, the guy emerged from the bedroom with a satisfied look on his face. "Later dude," he stated as he uncerimoniously headed outside. Quickly I found a pen and scratched my name on the document she wanted me to sign. I was intent on getting the hell out of there. Although my pretty wife Susanna didn't know it, she was about to have pationate sex the second I got home. I on Karen for about ten minutes before I finally announced I was leaving. Karen instead called for me to come back there first. Hesitantly I did, not knowing what I'd find. But when I stepped inside the room, my voluptious ex-wife was still lying on the bed, her skirt still up around her waist and her top still pulled up above her titties. She motioned me closer. "You always wanted to watch me fuck another man when we were married," she began, "Did you watch me this time? I left the door open for you." Needless to say, I was speechless. When I didn't answer right away, Karen reached out and caressed my crotch. "I see," she smiled rather coyly, "You did, didn't you?" "Yes," I managed to answer. "Did you enjoy it?" "A little." "A little," she repeated as she continued to stroke me, "Was it everything you hoped it would be?" For a moment I didn't know quite how to answer. "You're a very sexy woman, Karen," I stammered, "Especially when you're making love." Without warning Karen suddenly got up on her knees and kissed me full on the lips. It was a kiss so hot that I bareley even noticed that she unsnapped my pants. Without a word she lowered herself and guided my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes and caressed her breasts as she continued to bathe me with oral affection. I couldn't believe the thoughts that were running through my brain. "You want to fuck me, don't you, baby?" she whispered as my cock slipped free of her lips. "Yesssss," I moaned, looking into her eyes. "Good," Karen whispered rather intently, "Remember, your cock belonged to me long before you started sticking it in what's her name." "Susanna..." "So here's what I want you to do," she instructed, "I want you to go home and fuck Little Susie with my dick. I want you to fuck her like she's never been fucked before." "But..." "No buts. Then tomorrow I want you back over here at exactly 9am." Before I could protest, Karen again slurped my penis between her lips. Within minutes I was having one of the more intense climaxes of my life. But, I realized as I finished shooting my load, things at home were about to change. I was in trouble. 3280 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment