Saturday, July 27, 2013

Al The Cuckold

Al The Cuckold Background. We are in our early 40's and members of several swing clubs in upstate NY. Most of the male members know that I have strong cuckold tendcies and are more than happy to spend most of their evenings fucking Karen using condoms, of course, while I watch. We have built up trusted relationships with several couples where towards the end of the evening festivities they seek out Karen where they are allowed to unload their semen deep in Karen's cunt. It usually only takes a mater of a few strokes because they have been fucking, holding back all night and usually within several seconds blow huge loads into Karen's pussy. When they are finished Karen guides me down between her legs to clean her pussy before calling it a night. Something I will always love to do.. Anyway.. One guy had been hitting on Karen during several of the last parties we attended and while he was a nice guy.. He just wasn't Karen's "type".. Until she saw him one night without his shorts and saw him in action. Well to make a long story short, she decided the next time she had a chance she was going to fuck him.. Below is a short description of what happen when Karen hooked up with him in the hospitality suite at a hotel social held several weeks ago.. It was one of the best fucks Karen has ever had. as well as one of the best cuckold experiences of my life.. And If Mark is out there reading this thanks.. From both of us. The rhythmic rocking of the bed increased, as your weekend stud did his best to give your pussy a solid fucking. I watches as he worked his long hard cock in and out of your willing cunt. Your pussy was urging his balls to release every drop of their warm thick cum deep into your womb. Your fingers pulled at the beds silk sheets and your toes were curled up in pleasure everyone know that the time was close. You had been fucking your stud on the hotel bed for more than an hour, your pussy was on fire and you needed to come again as you raised your pussy up pressing your groin tightly against his with every thrust. I watched as your body tensed as another orgasm coursed thru your body. Your stud was doing his best to make it last but with your cunt clamped tightly around his deeply buried cock was too much and he let out a deep moan and announced loudly to all that he was coming. He pulled his cock out one last time before driving his manhood back into your cunt as deep as he could as he felt his cum start to boil up from deep within his balls. We all watched as his penis grew larger and his balls rippled with contractions and his semen started being delivered deep into your cunt. All the woman watching knew the pleasure you were feeling as the fire deep in your womanhood was finally extinguished as your cunt was filled full of his warm thick cum. Your stud wanted to finish this night off right so still in the rapture of his orgasm he pulled out and fired stream after stream of cum all over your rock hard nipples, over your face and into your open mouth. As the voyeurs scattered around the room watched your stud gave his softening penis several more pulls leaving a puddle of his cum on your belly. Then wiping the sweat from his brow he gently kissed you on the forehead and then turned and walked away. He was clearly all fucked out as he fell into a soft chair by the bar and poured himself a scotch and lit a cigarette. The voyeurs were still entranced looking at your, legs splay wide. Your pussy bright pink, and a pool of semen clearly visible just inside your open cunt You kept your legs open wide so everyone could get a good look as you played with the cum on your tits and slowly licked the cum from your lips as you looked over at me and smiled.... There I was for the last hour just one of the voyeurs. watching.. Trying not to touch myself. Now you were patting on the bed for me to come join you. I let my robe drop to the ground as I knelt by the side of the bed and gave you a long deep kiss.. A earthy salty taste of filled my senses as you drove your tongue into my mouth bringing with it my first taste of your lover. It would not be the last. As we kissed you moved your head slightly presenting your lovers splatters to my waiting tongue.. I slowly kissed your face and soon your hands were gliding me down to your breasts where more of your lovers splatters awaited me. After a matter of minutes I was guided to your belly where his last few dribbles were to be found. Soon your hands urged me down between your legs and to your pussy full of another mans cum. You firmly whispered "Suck It" as you pressed my open mouth over your cunt and slowly contracted your womanhood delivering a warm sweet salty mixture of you and your lovers juices to my waiting taste buds. I drank slowly but steadily at the nectar flowing from your body as everyone in the room watched.. As the minutes passed, my tongue began to probe deep as the flow started to slow. I knew what was next, I lay on my back and you straddled me, your cunt high in the air for all to see as you contracted your pussy again and again , delivering long sticky strings of salty sweet nectar that dripped slowly from your cunt to my waiting taste buds. Your cunt was open wide now.. and I probed and licked at your pussy, wanting to get every precious drop. I finished by licking the outside of your pussy lips and cunt area until you were well cleaned. You were fucked out. satisfied. happy. with your night. and your loving cuckold. as you reached for the massage oil by the side of the bed. Lubing my genitals you lightly rubbed your fingers over my cock and smiled.. You knew it would not take much.. and it didn't as my head exploded and orgasm rocked thru my body and warm cum rocketed onto my belly and chest. After a few minutes you stood up slowly.. waiting for your balance to return before spotting a prime viewing position on the couch. I walked over and got us a drink. cum was running down my chest.. down my legs.for all to see. as a tall couple took our spot on the bed and began the mating ritual that has kept man on this earth for the last million years.. You fingered yourself as you watched.. I sat on the floor by you as your fingers danced faster over your clitoris. I could tell you were not done for the night.. As Mark sat down next to us and invited you back to his room.. cny2@hotmail.com 10576 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment