Saturday, July 27, 2013

Becoming a Whore part 1

Becoming a Whore BY LENNY Prologue - Three Years Ago It had begun 3 years ago. I was a math teacher at the local highschool. I had been married to my childhood sweetheart for the last 5 years. Alex, my husband was an architect and together we made a very nice living. He was athletic, 30 years old, and I was 28. I had a pretty face, and a great (if I do say so myself) body (36C-22-32), 5' 5", 110 pounds, light brown hair and large green eyes. We had a very satisfying sex life together. I had never slept with any other man, and was a virgin when we married. A late bloomer, I started to improve my abilities in bed with the help of my husband. Unlike me, Alex had a fair amount of experience before getting married, so over the five years he taught me a lot, we experimented widely and my performance in bed was getting better considerably. We tried out every variation that we heard or read (including some mild bondage and a little light spanking). At my urging, we went into role playing, discussed several scenarios. One day I was a lady doctor closely examining Alex; on another, he was a salesman trying to sell a new vacuum cleaner to the frustrated housewife. My favorite role was my being a callgirl with a make-up a little heavy, dressed in a short skirt, red high heels and a see-through blouse and seamed stockings, ready to do anything asked, as long as you pay the right price. There definitely was a little kink running around inside my brain that took me into uninhibited world of love. At the end, we were approaching the boundaries of our imagination that two lovers can do together. My passion obviously decreased as the situation became more and more routine. One day, suddenly Alex suggested that I should take a lover. I refused vehemently, telling him, he is the first and only man I loved and it would remain so forever. He argued that he loved me very much and a small affair could work wonders for me. He went on saying he wasn't opposed to my sleeping with another man as long as I keep it discrete and fill in the details to him afterwards. Although, told him otherwise, I began to evaluate the possibilities. Story Chapter 1- My First Trick In early April, one of my colleagues, Janet gave birth to her first child and due to some complications, she was to stay at the hospital couple of days more than usual. I visited my friend to see if there was anything I could do for her. While at her bedside, Janet's husband Tim entered the room. 'Hi, girls. It is nice to see you two together.' 'Congratulations Tim. You must be very proud of your little son.' 'Yes, isn't he cute?' Taking the little baby from his wife's arms. 'He is so small and so pink.' I remarked. He then kissed his wife on the forehead. 'Get well soon darling, I miss you so much.' Janet smiled and said 'I will sweetheart. Just give me one day or two.' We sat around her bed and after some small conversation, I stood up, started to leave. Tim offered to go out with me. We were walking slowly towards our cars when Tim suggested to go to a cafe nearby and have some coffee. I left my car in the parking lot, and got into Tim's Buick. At the cafe, we sat down in a deserted corner and sipped our coffees silently. From time to time, when I was alone at home and masturbating, I usually fantasize about men I met in the real life. My husbands of my close friends were the most common. I often daydreamed how it would be like to go to bed with one of them to do things that their wives couldn't do, to perform like a professional. And, Tim was one of my favorites, being the handsome husband of my best friend, it was only inevitable to think about him turned me on most. It came to me that, if he had made a pass on me, I could easily yield to his charms and end up in bed together. After all, my husband had given his consent that I can sleep with an another man. I made a silent vow to myself that if he made a move, I would concede. I asked 'So, how is it to be a father?' He looked at me and responded, 'Well, it depends on how you look at the situation. Its wonderful to have your own child, your family getting bigger, but on the other hand I have missed my wife. Our sex life has been virtually nonexistent for the last six months. OOPS, here came the sex talk, I bemused. 'Sorry, to hear that, I hope Janet will recover fast.' 'Some outside help would be welcome in the meantime,' he said 'and you're an attractive woman, Sandy.' 'I assume you are not serious in your implementation that I would go to bed with you.' 'Why not? Nobody gets any harm from our spending some good time together in bed.' 'Look Tim, I am a happily married woman and I love my husband very much. Besides, Janet is my best friend. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.' Then I stated to rise, 'Please take me to my car. Let's forget what has been said between you and me.' Tim, smiling 'Don't get angry with me, I thought you were open-minded towards sex.' Walking back to his car I snapped 'What gives you the idea that I am an easy lay?' 'Don't make a big deal out of it Sandy.' He said 'All women are the same, it is only a matter of price.' I was startled, 'Now you are insulting me Tim, I will not hear any more of these.' I returned back inside the cafe to find a phone and call a cab. Tim was after me. 'Come here Sandy, let me drive you to your car. I apologize if I hurt your feelings.' he put his arms around me. After some persuasion that all is well. I was convinced to return to his car. Soothed a little, sat at his side we drove off. Half listening to his explanations, the realization began to dawn on me that, this could be the chance to live out my husband's suggestion. While objecting to Tim's pass I was denying myself the opportunity to have a brief affair with someone I fantasized to go to bed, so much. I turned to Tim and asked 'Speaking about the price, what is your estimate about mine?' Tim didn't seemed surprised at my change in the mood. He answered straight: 'Two hundred dollars for a fast fuck in a motel-room.' 'OK, take me to a motel and let's get over with this.' We changed course and headed to a sleazy motel nearby. I sat in the car while he rented a room and took me with him to the room. Entering the room he took out two C-notes from his wallet and handed them to me. 'Tim, you don't have to pay me. I was just...' I couldn't complete. 'Keep the money Sandy, it will be more interesting that way' he insisted. 'I will ask some things one can expect only from a whore.' 'Are you calling me a whore?' 'Of course, sweety, you are a whore and now, I am going to fuck your brains out. I am demanding all my money's worth. Just shut up and take off your clothes.' I started to undress. I stood naked in front of him. I was a little nervous to be exposed to a man other than my husband, for the first time in my life. He came to me took me in his arms. We began to kiss. My tongue didn't quite make it into his mouth (I think I caught him by surprise, I was a bit eager) but it licked along the length of his lips as I caught his bottom one between my teeth and stretched it as far as it would go before I broke our hug. 'Are you ready to take what you paid for?' I asked him. 'Yes.' He said as he sucked on his slightly abused lip. 'Take me to the bed and fuck me.' I offered him and he promptly complied. I wasn't nearly as sure of myself as I thought I was. I laid on my back and he mounted me immediately. I moaned in satisfaction as that 'John' played with my boobs and teased my tender nipples. Feeling them harden to his touch he swirled his tongue into my left ear, nibbled it, kissed it, teased it, and relished it and never for a second did he let his hands fall from my now hard peaks. 'Raise your arms and put them around the back of my head' he instructed me. I gave my ass a wiggle and a moan escaped from my mouth as I arched my back, my chest thrusting forward, as I reached behind him and I found a handful of his hair. He continued to caress my tits, back and forth from their base to their nipples, as he showered my neck and ear with little kisses and love bites. 'Are you enjoying yourself so far Mister?' I whispered into his ear. 'You bet sweetheart, can't you tell? But the party is only just beginning' he told me as he started to shove his penis in me. 'Um, God Mister, that feels awesome, oh yes' I barely moaned. 'But I've got to be home in an hour' I pleaded. 'Well baby, I think you're going to be late' He let me know, 'You taste too fine for me to rush through this, I will be taking my time savoring and playing with every inch of you.' Never letting more than a second go by without a mouthful of my breast in his mouth. His hands reached down and began to explore my thighs that were spread open for him. His tongue caressing and teasing my nipples and only giving way to his teeth as they clamped down on my engorged peaks (I screamed). I slowly moved my pelvis to meet his pumping cock. 'Oh, yes, it feels so good, God I love the way you play with my tits, bite me, please, I'll give you your money's worth, uh huh, I'm your $200 whore" I babbled. His penis was about the same size as my husband's. But he was fucking me with long, rigorous strokes, heightening my pleasure quickly to orgasmic level. I clutched his upper arms as I came shuddering. He waited for me to recover than he laid on his back and ordered me to suck him dry. 'Come on bitch suck my cock, show me what a piece of ass you are. Give me my money's worth.' At the mention of the money I had been paid, I went crazy, gobbled his cock and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. Tim didn't last long and my mouth was filled with his bitter sweet come. I swallowed and continued to suck what was left in his balls. Afterwards, we laid in each other's arms trying to catch our breath. Until than, the sex with my husband was very satisfying. On the other hand, my most favorite fantasy: Going to bed with someone else and getting paid for it, had finally come through, and I was in Heaven. Nothing was said between us, we silently dressed and left the room. He than took me to the hospital parking lot, where I got in my car and drove home. Chapter 2 - Second Time with Tim I didn't confess to Alex about my outrageous affair with Tim. I insisted to make love to him in the dark, so he couldn't notice bruises Tim left on my breasts. Sex with my husband was better than ever. He often asked the reason for my amorous behavior. But I decided to keep my secret from him for a while. I tried to find a way to explain him why I had become a whore, and enjoyed it immensely. I, a perfect wife to a successful architect, a highschool mathematics teacher with a college degree, fell for an opportunity to sell my body. Not only I had committed adultery, but I was paid to have sex with another man. I had become a prostitute. I kept the two C-notes I earned in my bag. At school, from time to time I took them out from my purse, examining them, contemplating what they meant to me. Almost, always I ended up rushing to ladies room to masturbate myself to mind blowing orgasms. On a Saturday afternoon, in late May I was alone at home. Alex was on a business trip. I hadn't heard from Tim after our motel incident. Janet was discharged from the hospital. I assumed, he finally found the sexual relief from his wife and didn't need me. When I was beginning to lose the hope that we could continue our torrid affair, I received a call from him: 'Hello Sandy, can you meet me at Sunset Hotel lounge at six' 'I thought you would never call.' 'You sound very enthusiastic to meet me.' 'Will you pay me for my services?' 'Uh huh, I have another two hundred dollars to spend.' He whispered through the line. 'Make sure you wear something revealing, and put on a heavy makeup. I want you to look like a slut that you are.' 'OK, I'll be there at six o'clock sharp.' I understood exactly what Tim was doing than. That night I was going to be a call girl, a woman who fucked for money. How exciting. I wanted to look special that night. Usually, I would have gotten dressed casually to go out and meet Tim. But, the man I fantasize so much lately would pay me 200 dollars and be pumping his cock inside my pussy before midnight. First, I wanted to do something I don't usually do. I reached inside my dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. I started cutting my pussy hairs. Tonight, I would have a totally shaved pussy. After cutting as much as I could, I stepped back into the bath, razor and creme in hand. When I was done, I admired my work. My pussy looked like it did when I was eight years old. My pussy was already soaking, and I hadn't even made myself come yet. Reaching down, my hand caressed my now nude pussy. It felt so good to touch myself there and I wished Alex had been with me as my husband loved to stroke my pussy. But he wasn't home right now. So it was up to me. My middle finger on my right hand started to flick across the clit I knew so well. A shudder went through me as my hand worked, slowly at first, than faster, until my finger slipped lower, leaving the ball of my hand to rub my clitoris. My finger had slipped inside me, pushing higher, trying to reach that place that Alex always touches. As I continued to sit on the edge of the tub, my hand masturbating my cleanly shaved pussy, I lost myself in reflection, mentally thinking about the man I was going to fuck. I came like a waterfall. Choosing a dress as Tim requested, I glided across the floor. My four inch heels made me appear taller than my 5' 5" frame allowed. The dress, a satin and silk affair is split up the side, about five inches beyond the knee. Tonight called for garters and stocking, and little else. I had foregone wearing a bra. I don't need one and besides, in that dress, I couldn't really wear it without it being obvious. The dress had no back, and precious little front. Cut very low, my breasts were displayed to their best advantage. The only way I could have exhibited them more would be if I had been topless. For now, this was as good as it could get. When I entered the lounge, I immediately spotted Tim. He looked right at me, but made no attempt to hail me or indicate he wanted me to join him. I walked up to the bar and ordered a drink. Heads around me turned into my direction. People were considering my attire. This was Tim's party, and I would wait until he moved it along. As it turned out, I didn't have long to wait. 'Hey, Sandy. Glad you could make it.' Tim extended his hand to me, as if I were there on a business deal. Well, I guess, in a sense, I was. 'How nice to see you again, too,' I shook his hand with my best manners. I thought I was imagining it, but it looked like I could see the outline of his cock already hardening as it ran down his left leg. And imagination or not, I was excited. The games were about to begin. We walked towards Tim's table. Just as I was about to take a seat, the band started up. 'Before we sit, would you care to dance?' 'I'd love to dance.' was my reply. 'Shall we then?' Before I knew what happened, I found myself with Tim's arms around me, moving me as if I had no substance, no form. I fit into his arms like I'd been made just for that fit. I could feel his muscles as he led me, gently but with a firmness I would come to appreciate before the night was over. I seemed to melt into him. And I felt the hardness running down his left leg. No, that wasn't my imagination. I felt his hard cock. He seemed aware of my recent discovery. 'I'm sorry if I'm pressing you too hard. Its just when a woman as soft as you comes against me, I'm afraid I forget my manners. Is it disturbing your leg?' I looked up at his face and replied. 'No, it isn't disturbing me. I like the feel of my man as he gets excited.' With that, I pushed myself closer to him, and I swear, I could feel his penis harden even more against the softness of my legs. When the dance was over, I could feel he didn't want to let me go. Damn, I was ready to fuck him right there, on that dance floor, in front of a room full of strangers. My pussy was leaking with anticipation. We made our way back to the table. Tim, who had already set me up as a prostitute sat across the table looking directly into my eyes. He took out his wallet, openly counted bills, lay them on the table. When a waitress came to take our order, she threw a meaningful look at my direction. I felt like an idiot. Here I was, supposedly an experienced whore, and I'd left two hundred dollars sitting on the table. 'Sorry. I'm just a bit nervous.' What a stupid thing to say. But Tim didn't comment. Then, I put the money in my purse. After we finished our meal, he took me by the arm and led me out the door of the lounge, We turned left, out toward the elevator, and toward the room where I was about to be royally fucked by my first client. While we waited for the elevator, Tim seemed to be the perfect gentleman. He chatted about the humidity, and the heat. I was sort of relieved that he didn't carry the hooker/trick routine on in the lobby. Just as the elevator bell rang, indicating that the door was about to open, Tim reached his arm out and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down to me and whispered, 'Grab my dick.' I don't know what came over me, I mean, we were in a public hotel, people walking all around, looking at us, and... to this day I don't know why I did it, but I did. I reached down, between his legs, and gave his cock a slow rub, running my hand down the full length of his now steel hard dick. I felt so absolutely wicked. The door opened and we entered the elevator. I didn't look up, half afraid someone had seen my whorish behavior... and half afraid they hadn't. I was a whore for the night, I told myself, and whores act like whores. If Tim had wanted to fuck me in front of everybody, well, I guess I'd just give in right there. But he other plans. As soon as the elevator door closed, he turned to me and said, 'Take it out.' 'Take what out?' 'My cock, bitch. Take it out of my pants.' He spoke so matter of factly, I wasn't sure if he meant right then, or in the room. I hesitated for a moment thinking about his order. I guess he didn't care for that, because he reached over and pushed the stop elevator button. It did, and he repeated his command. 'I said, take my cock out of my pants. You have a hard time hearing?' he teased. 'I didn't know you meant right now.' I explained. He didn't reply. But he didn't push the start button either, so I figured, what the hell. I stepped in front of him and unzipped his pants. I don't remember a zipper ever being that long before. I know it came down instantly, but at the time, it seemed like several seconds elapsed from the time I first found the zipper tab and the time it was totally down. I did take it out. Once it was outside his pants, I looked up at his lust glazed face. 'You know what to do.' he bemused. I did know. Dropping to my knees, still inside the elevator stopped between the ground and the first floor, I took his dick into my mouth. My jaws were open wide, but not wide enough. The head fit inside my cheeks, and unceremoniously, he pushed another two inches in after it. I thought I would die from lack of air. I had just established a rhythm to my sucking when he leaned forward a bit. And the elevator starting moving. He had pushed the start button again. I figured he wanted me to stop, and began to back off his cock from my mouth. 'Keep on doing what you were paid for.' He commanded. I resumed to do what was expected from a prostitute who was paid in advance. Then, the door opened. There was pure shock on faces of elderly couple who saw me performing on my 'John'. Tim pulled me up to my feet. He put his penis inside his pants and led me to the room he rented for the night. In the room we quickly took out our clothes. We look at each other for a while. He commented me that he liked the sight of my bald pussy. But he seemed uninterested going down on me. He wanted me to lay on bed and masturbate. I never masturbated in front of my husband. As sexy as I am, this is one thing he couldn't get me to do. Well, that night was the night. 'Come on bitch , stroke that hot cunt for me, play with yourself, get worked up, but don?t you dare cum.' 'Put your finger between your legs and work that cunt.' He ordered. My right had went down to my pussy. Tentatively I stroked my pussy lips. 'That's it baby, do it for me, make me crazy. Let me see you touch yourself,' he said softly, gently, reassuringly. I closed my eyes and lay back on the cold sheets. My legs were apart and I started touching myself in earnest. Tim told me that he had always wanted to watch Janet masturbate, mostly because she would never do it. I grasped my left nipple with my left hand while my right worked over my clit in increasingly harder circles. 'Don't come, whore. You are doing this for my pleasure, not yours. You are a slut, here to please me. I may not let you get off all night long. I may leave you hanging at just the edge all night while I take all the pleasure I want from your body.' He reached over and pinched my left nipple, hard. Wow, I was ready. He continued to toy with my nipple till I was very close to coming. 'Stop, take out your hand out of your cunt, now.' I stopped. We had more to do that night. I was ready to submit to his every wish; the thought charged the air with even more sexual tension. He gently turned me , face down. I spread my ass and hard as steel, he slid his cock into my pussy. I had had great sex with my husband, the kind that leaves you breathless and thinking you might even die from the sheer ecstasy. But, nothing before could compare to getting fucked from behind by a man who used me as a whore. Needless to say, neither of us seemed to last very long. Tim thrust for all he was worth into me. I pushed back to meet his every thrust. 'Take it all you fucking slut, Take all your client's cock. Take it all you cheap whore.' He kept on teasing me. He pumped harder and faster. He grabbed my hips as he pounded into my super heated pussy. All too soon the orgasm came. Crashing, pounding on the shore like a tidal wave. I was moaning, no, I was screaming. You could hear me even in the corridor. He began to shoot deep into my cunt. Shot after shot, I gave one last scream, arched my back, laid face down, nearly passed out. Following a brief rest, we were fucking again. He took me in different positions, which he said, he couldn?t convince his wife to comply. After our second round he wanted me to get dressed and leave (like any hooker would). It was almost midnight when I was returning to my car. As I walked through the lobby in my whorish attire, and freshly fucked look, nobody would have any doubts about what I had been doing upstairs. Chapter 3 - Tim and His Customers During that summer, Tim and I met several times, always, I was the whore, and he was my 'John'. He insisted on paying me 200 dollars (it was supposed to be the going rate for a street-walker in our area) everytime we had sex. The school was closed for the summer vacation. Alex was very busy at the office. I had the chance to indulge in my indecent affair. Tim works for a company which sells home furniture. He is the vice president-sales. He told me he had to entertain his important customers. From time to time, would I consider to be hired as a prostitute for them? I considered the proposal for a while; and in the end, decided to go through with it. I informed him: I'm game. Tim called me one morning. He had two customers to entertain that night. He was trying to sell a big party of merchandise; and as a bribe he offered them a girl (me) to spend the night together. He had told them that they could use me in any way they pleased as long as no permanent damage came to my body. He emphasized that the sell depended upon my performance and I was going to be paid dearly if everything went well with these two reach men. They were into anal sex; Tim expected I wouldn't object to be taken anally. Although I wasn't fond of anal sex my professional ethics wouldn't allow my denial to any kind of service a hooker should provide to her customers. I made up a story to Alex that I was going out with my friends and wouldn?t be home until very late. Tim wanted me to dress conservatively for the night. I put on a beige dress as if I were going to school. A little makeup to look prim and proper, I was a lady, that night. When I came to the restaurant where we supposed to meet, Tim and his customers were waiting for me. Tim quickly introduced me to Vic and Jack and left. They were two gentlemen away from home. We had our dinner in that small Italian restaurant and walked to their hotel nearby. It turned out that there was some sort of a contest between them. Whoever came more in my ass would be paid 10 000 dollars by the other. Once, in their room I took out my clothes. I stood naked in front of them. They both appreciated my body and complimented me about the shape of my ass. Jack asked me I got fucked in the ass often. I replied 'No.' I turned my back to him bending. 'Check it out honey.' I offered. He stuck his index finger in my anus and felt me there. 'She is right. Her asshole is tight as a virgin's.' He informed Vic. They too, took out their clothes, their cocks already hard. Vic approached me first. He was huge. probably 6'4" or so. Blonde hair and he was obviously a body builder. His chest had a thick swirl of hair, but the rest of him had very light hair. Looking at him made me begin to get wet between my legs and I could feel my nipples swell. I was going to have fun, I thought. He motioned for me to get on bed on all fours and to be ready for him. So I stepped over on the edge of the bed on my knees and elbows, stick my ass high to him. He stood at my back and he put his hands on my hips and pressed himself slightly in my pussy. 'Make it wet now." It was very large. My pussy was filled with only about two thirds of the shaft, meaning it was probably about 10 inches to a foot long in all. And it was pretty fat too. He ran his hands through my back and murmured encouragement to me and I felt it grow to full hardness. It was as hard as a rock and he was beginning to flinch at my every movement. My pussy was, by that time, drenched providing enough lubrication for his cock. Jack came to me from other side of the bed. On his knees, he wanted his cock in my mouth first. He held me firmly by the neck with a big strong hand. I felt like if he squeezed, he could break my neck. He held my neck firmly, pushed his cock inside my mouth. His arm stretched down between my breasts. He pinched my nipples, one and then the other. I couldn't move at all. They held me in a firm grip by the neck and ass. Without even noticing, I realized Vic was thrusting his foot long cock hard in and out of my pussy, slamming against my ass. Jack's hands were pulling and pinching my nipples until they ached and were sore. My mind was swirling on the edge of orgasm. I felt my muscles along the length of my vagina convulse and a orgasm ripped through my body as Vic continued to thrust in and out without a pause. I struggled to regain my breath, but Jack's choking cock didn't permit me . Vic kept thrusting; fucking me from behind. I began to wonder how long he could go before he also had an orgasm. I had another, and sometime later still another. Finally, Vic pulled almost all the way out and held his cock there so I could regain my senses. I felt a hand pull up on my hair and I found myself looking at Jack's hard penis. My mouth locked on it again and I was being fucked from two ends. I was maneuvered over to the middle of the bed, where Vic and Jack used me from both ends. Vic pulled out of me, running his finger up and down my slippery pussy, gathering my lubricants and running them over my asshole. The thought crossed me... 'When he does me anal. Will he fit?' I didn't care though. I felt the pressure on my ass. Vic was pushing and I relaxed my spinxter muscle and then it popped through. The senses of Jack's cock in my mouth mixed with those of Vic's in my ass. He pumped more, slowly, but deliberately. I felt another orgasm growing. He was in me deep he began to cum. His sperm felt extra warm as it filled my ass. I could feel him getting softer while pulling out of me. Then we reversed. Vic managed another hard on and pushed himself into my mouth. While I sucked him, Jack was in my bottom. He came in me after a few strokes; immediately replaced by Vic again. All in all, that night, I was fucked seven times in the ass (I was sore for a week afterwards). Vic did me four times and was the winner. About midnight, I dressed and left. Driving back, I wondered what was going to happen to me. Maybe I should just quit... I wondered about Tim. What was he up to? What was the matter with me? I needed to get a grip on reality. But I was just a slut, and was loving it. On the following day Tim called, informing that he had been able to close the deal, and thanked me. Tim paid me 2000 dollars. Chapter 4 - My Confession In mid summer, I was well into my prostitution business. By than, I had collected a large sum of money (exceeding 5000 dollars) which was deposited to my bank account. I had met several of Tim's customers as well as some of his close buddies who he shared the services of suitable women (part-time hookers, disease free, preferably married, young and beautiful... Like myself?). Alex's birthday was approaching. I decided to buy him an expensive present and tell him about my secret life at his birthday night. I went out and bought a 5000 dollar Rolex. Then, I did some shopping for myself, choosing a sexy outfit for the occasion. It was a Friday and we would celebrate his birthday at home, with Alex and me alone. I hadn't gone to the school at that particular day, calling them and announcing I was very sick with a flue. I began to drink at noon. I was trying to build up my courage about what I would say (or confess) to my husband at night. I took a bath. When evening approached, I was very nervous. And the liquor didn't seem to be having any effect, but I tossed off another shot anyway. 'I can't even claim I was drunk if Alex finds me outrageous.' I thought. I stared at the clothes laid out on the bed. The packages had been delivered an hour before. The top I'd bought for myself to wear was a black bustiere; and only with a black leather mini-skirt my navel was exposed. I was already wearing the sexy spike heels, knowing I had to adapt to walk on them. The receipts totally nearly a 500 dollars (approximately what I earned in a week on the streets) but satisfying. I forced myself to face the long mirror on the wall. My top covered my tits so my nipples were barely hidden and stretching the hem as low as it would reach. I liked my look. So this was what a real whore looked like. I watched myself light a cigarette, then turned for another drink. It?d taken half a bottle of Scotch, but I had finally managed to get drunk. When I heard the doorbell ring, appropriate makeup in place and trailing cigarette smoke, I headed for the door, with exaggerated sway of my hips, the barely contained leap of my tits. Time to give Alex his 'Happy Birthday Kiss'. 'Happy birthday darling.' I threw my arm around him, gave him a long wet kiss. He was startled, looking at my attire. 'Why, Sandy... why do you dress like this?' 'Don't you like it Alex? Don't you want to have a whore on your birthday?' Alex thought, I was in one of those moods, playing sexy games with him. Quickly recovering; 'I'm delighted honey, to find you like this... only a little bit of surprised.' I took his hand and led him to our living room. 'First, I'll give you your birthday present than we will bargain about my price for tonight.' I informed him. He opened the package and admired his Rolex. The expression on his face showed his wondering where I found the money to buy such an expensive gift. 'I want you tell me everything.' Alex inquired. 'You are up to something lately. You gave me an expensive watch as a birthday present. Lately, you're deep in thoughts. Are you hiding something? Are you having an affair? Please tell me Sandy.' 'I'm afraid, You'll be angry with me.' I hesitated. 'If you are having an affair, feel free to tell me all about it. Remember, I was the one to suggest it in the first place.' He encouraged me. 'It is more than that. Alex...' I couldn't continue. 'Be brave and tell me everything. I won't be angry. I love you.' I wasn't supposed to like it. But, how could I tell him that I became a prostitute? I was speechless for a while. Over and over the words circled inside my mind. Finally, they lost meaning, became mere sounds, and I was amazed to find out how easy it had been to confess to Alex. The words had flowed from my mouth like honey. And he was not angry. When I looked at him he was smiling and a bulge was growing in his loins. It was turning him on. 'I have no objection whatever you are doing with your body.' Alex declared. 'As long as you're careful with VD and no harm comes to your social well-being.' 'Oh darling you're so understanding. I love you very much.' I kissed him. 'How much should I pay for your services tonight?' Alex reminded me my game. 'Well, I usually charge 200 dollars for a fuck from my customers. But you are my husband, and it is your birthday. A hundred will do.' I answered back. He readily took out a C-note and handed to me. I did a slow striptease for him before dinner. I was naked when we are at the table, serving him first his meal and than the birthday cake. Afterwards I performed a sexy dance while he sat on the couch watching and cheering me. In our bed we made passionate love until early hours in the morning. I continued my secondary career in sleazy bars. Even once, Alex came to find me in a bar and we acted hooker/john routine openly in a public place. We ended up in a dirty motel room where we fucked ourselves silly. END OF PART 1 - AUGUST 1997 TO BE CONTINUED 11868 1.97/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment