Sunday, July 28, 2013

One Great Day!

ONE GREAT DAY! Just a little back ground on my wife and I before my story. I am what you would call a freak. I will try almost anything sexual once. But my wife on the other hand is very self conscious, to the point of almost being a major prude, and down right boring. But she is extremely attractive, she has lost some weight and she looks so hot. She's 5'5" tall 125lb with pale freckled skin and a natural redhead. One day at work, I was talking to my boss about how my wife and I had kind of grown apart. And how I was lucky to get any sex more than once every 2 weeks. We had just finished a major project and I had a lot of overtime for the week already , So he said I could go home early and try and get a little "affection." So I run by the Florist and pick up a dozen roses and head home. We live in a small country town. So strange cars and trucks stand out pretty easy. Just down the block in front of an abandon house there was a strange small truck. Anyway, I headed inside and wanted to surprise her so I snuck in very quietly. I heard voices coming from the living room, so I got to the doorway and I could not see anyone (our couch divides the room in half, when you walk in you see the back of the couch.) I could tell that someone was in there in front of the couch! So I got on my hands and knees and quietly got to the edge of the couch. There was my little wife with her legs spread wide. One leg on the couch and the other on the coffee table, and a black guy pounding away at her pink little pussy! He would drive his dick in her a far as it would go and then pull back out in a rhythmic pattern. He was obviously wearing a condom and that kind of shocked me because I never did. She was on the pill and she seemed to like it when she could feel me shooting off in her pussy. She was having a good strong orgasm and when it was about over he said he was going to cum soon. She told him she wanted to get on top so he pulled out and very quickly she got on and sank down on his dick. She rose to her feet so she could get more of him inside of her and just sort of bounce on him. She asked him if he could hold out for her to cum one more time and he said he would try. After a couple of minutes she started toward another orgasm. So I took this time to make myself known. I stood up and he about freaked. I motioned for him the be quiet so he did not let on I was there. I grabbed her by the shoulders and asked her not to move. She said ok and "I'm sorry." I told her not to worry about it. I asked why he was wearing a condom and she said she did not want to "take any chances" I told her to sit up for a second and she did, I reached down a took the condom off him and told them to "finish what they started" She asked if I was sure and I said "yep, But if you don't it will piss me off!" So she squatted back down and back in his black dick she went. They both moaned as he slid in her, and he said "you feel so much better without that rubber between us." She said " I can't believe how good you feel this way." She bounced up and down, and up and down for about 5 minutes when she started to cum again and it was a good one. About a minute after that he said "I can't take it any longer, I'm sorry but I'm gonna cum, where do you want it? She looked back at me and I winked at her and said "go ahead" She spun her head back around and said "shoot you hot load of cum inside my pussy! Make it all creamy!" And she rode him a little slower. I knew she was milking him with her pussy muscles. He moaned and I watched as his dick pumped her full of cum. Some of it started coating his shaft when She turned and looked at me still riding him and said " GOD He's Cumming a lot!! I'm full, Did I do a good job at milking him off inside me, Honey"? I said we'll see! I asked him if he was spent and he said "yes" I told him to go ahead and leave as my wife and I needed to talk. When she went to get off him I put my hand on her pussy and told her to lay down on the edge of the couch and to keep her pussy tilted up so none of his cum would run out yet. I got undressed and laid down on the floor where they had just been I told her " Let's see how well you did at milking all that cum out of him. How much do you think is in you?" She said " I think it's one of the most I ever had!" I told her to take her hand and press her pussy shut so when she stood up it would not run out right away then I told her to "sit it on my face!" She asked me if I was sure and I said "yes, now do it!!" She got up and straddled my face and slowly squatted down when she was just inches from me I told her to "Prove she did a good job." She took her hand away from her pussy and two huge globs of cum fell on my chin. I told her to squeeze her pussy muscles tight and when she did two more globs came out then I started liking her clit. She started to moan and started to move her pussy opening closer to my mouth . I thought what the heck and stuck my tongue into her hole. I could taste her cum and his. I licked her untill she came again. Then she said ?now it's your turn? she slid down and sunk down onto my cock. She rode me for about 10 minutes and then said she wanted me to add my cum to his. So she started milking me off! I lost it!! 3923 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment