Saturday, July 27, 2013

White Woman's Dreams

White Woman's Dreams By Mkarl Leading up to the wedding. Yeah. So much to do. Everything needs to be perfect. The bridal shower could be the perfect chance. Umm. Maybe they will hire be a black stud to dance. I can just see all my friends encouraging me. Maybe we get a little too drunk and oops. Leta gets a breeding. Wow. Wouldn't that be amazing. I go nineteen long hard years being the good little girl so that I can wear white on my wedding and what do I get to show for it? At least if I make it to the bridal shower then I wont be 'showing' by my walk down the aisle. I wish the psychic had been more precise as to when my black breeding would take place. When she told me, I nearly died. Anyone raised in my family would be a racist. I mean, no nigger ever did me wrong, but that is just cause privilege protected me. The finest schools made sure I never had to associate with the lower classes. Then Madam Zelda read me and told me of the dark disaster to befall. I would conceive a child of dark decent before my husband could consummate our vows. Where could it happen? I wanted to get daddy to hire me protection but from what? He would have just laughed at my worry over a psychic reading but I know. It would happen and I would color and shame both my family and Dwayne's. When would it happen? The question consumed me day and night. Who? How? Why? The possibilities were endless. Yeah. The bridal shower might be the place. I could see Janet hiring a nigger stud. Young and virile. Umm. She would think the joke was on him. Come dance for us white superior ladies of class nigger. Strip, well we ogle and consume you with our attitudes of arrogance. Who could blame you for using your animalistic jungle charms to defile the virgin bride-to-be? It would have to be a rape. Zelda would not say. But I would never lay with a nigger. I wonder how he could do me at a bridal shower with all my friends there. Surely things would not get so out of hand as I have heard stories of the lower classes. Janet and Cheryl are both wild and adventurous but Vicki would never let her kid sister be with a nigger. What if it would not be the dancer at all? What if our party was crashed. Maybe a street gang of a dozen or more young men. Boys. Horny. Unstoppable. Vicki would take it too. And Janet and Cheryl. Everyone. The black bastards could color half of the cities leading familles in one amazing orgy of animalistic rape. I have seen Gerald. He is so small. Dave too. Janet and Cheryl might not object to a night with some real men. I wonder if Cheryl keeps that boy around for chores that take place in the bedroom? The way he looks at me. It always sent shivers down my spine. I just never had to deal with it growing up. I would never have had one in the house to steal and god knows what else but Cheryl. It made me think. I prayed Zelda was wrong but all my friends swear by her and I know her vision too. It would happen and for some reason I would keep it. The pill was no option and I assumed my diaphragm would not be allowed either so my only hope would be avoidance but then I had to know where it would come from. The Bridal shower. At the church. In my own home. Even the Honeymoon was a possibility and I had no take precautions with all of them. I obsessed day and night and my obsessions led to delusions and my delusions led to something else. A. Morbid type of. Fantasy? It sickened me. But there it was. As large as life and in full color if you will pardon the pun. The bridal shower came into focus first. I see the nigger. His name is Tyrone or Jerome or something strong like that. Umm. 18. Lean. Mean. Yeah. You can tell how this stud makes his tips. The alcohol flows free. We all drink like fish at the best of times and for my staggett. Forget about it. I bet Cheryl and that boy of hers have knocked boots. She might be the first to taunt me. Or Janet. I know she has fucked around on Gerald and I don't think that bun in the oven came from him. Someone will want little virgin Leta to get all dancy with the nigger. I just know that stud will get his hands where they don't belong. I should slap the bastard, but not at my staggett. Yeah, I let the nigger feel up my hot white ass. I catch Vicki's eyes and she does not approve. Good. Let the stuck up bitch run home to daddy. Leta is going to be bad. It won't be my fault. Not really. My friends made me do it. 'You can't after' Janet might offer. Yeah, the slut. 'Give it a try Leta'. Okay Cheryl, the voice of experience. With friends like these, huh. I would not stand a chance from that magnificent young hunk of man meat. Sorry honey. Wife is walking the isle with a baby on board. No. I don't see that happening at all. I can't be doing that. Maybe it won't be anything so grandiose. Maybe a simple abduction in a parking lot. You all know the story. White woman with an arm full of parcels or groceries and the van of doom pulling up out of the blue. 'Oh no What do you boys want with me?' Yeah. Good one bitch. What would a van full of young sexy black studs want with a helpless abducted white beauty queen? I wonder if they would take me to one of those filthy condemned buildings like in the movies. Put some duct tape on my mouth. Or better yet, gag me with my own wet panties. Yeah. Niggers watch movies too. I bet they know how to do it good. I could be kept prisoner for a couple days and fucked by every filthy nigger in the city. Young and old. Everyone gets to use this white whore. The boys who kidnap me will make me their whore. They call 'em ho's. That is all I will be to the boys is just a ho to pimp my ass until the police find me. But by then it will be too late. Much too late. I bet I might have some really shocking tattoo. You know the type that says like. 'Nigger's slut' or maybe something like 'nigger cock only' written around my cunt. I wonder how that would look? Dwayne would freak. He is like the biggest racist ever. I would not be surprised to find white sheets in the back of his closet. Dad donated money to David Dukes so you know what he is. I would be disowned by everyone. But maybe the niggers would give me a roof. God. I want to vomit but I have to write this out. It is so sick. I promised myself I would not erase a single word but that is just so not true what I just wrote. I know that I could get away. I just know it. Zelda said I won't but I have too. I see niggers everywhere I look now. I look at the front of their pants and my knees get weak. It is like a snake hypnotizing the rodent before it strikes. I can't tear my eyes away. They say once a girl trys black she never goes back. I saw a magazine once and the guy was sooo big. The chick looked like she would choke to death and when he came you could barely see her face. I could never do that. I wonder what fucking is like? I tried my sister's vibrator when I was 14. It felt so funny. I don't know. Maybe I won't like it. I always dreamed of men in masks. Cowboys on big horses. The sinister villain about to defile the helpless maiden until my hero comes to save me. Funny. Zelda says that no one is going to save me this time. It is just going to have to be a rape. I laugh at sucking a cock in front of Vicki and everyone but I would never dare do it. I saved myself for nineteen years so I am not going to blow everything with just a few weeks to go. Zelda said my breeding would occur before my husband gets me so it could take place at the church. What if I go in the night before or early that morning. Just myself to ensure that everything is just perfect. A nigger or two has knocked off a convenience store and needs a place to cool off. They use churches right? Poor little Leta all along with a desperate fugitive. He surprises me in the brides room where I am just modeling my dress of innocence. I try to scream but he has already taken care of the deacon. I am at this man's mercy. He is big. Rugged. Maybe a ball player. He has the clothes they like to wear. And a gun. Or a knife. He can kill me if I fight. He likes the looks of a virgin bride in her dress. He needs to spend a few hours and no one will miss me so there is lots of time. I could try to refuse but I can't get a beating just before I walk the aisle. I would have to be easy. Down on my knees like he wants. I would have to do it like that girl in the magazine. What if he got cum on my dress? He would not allow me to take it off. I am sure of that. I would suck his big black cock until he needs more to satisfy his nigger desires. I could plead that I am saving for my husband but the nigger will not care. They like that. He would tell me. Tell me that I will make his baby. Niggers think about that with white women. If they breed us then all the children will be colored and they will rule the world. I bet that is what they want, but then there will be no more white women to satisfy their nigger desires. I wonder if I will cry as it happens. Dwayne will die. Or kill me. What if I tell him that it is his and make him spend nine months believing? God. What a liar I would be. What could he do? I would have to tell him. I see the stories. What if I can cuckold him. The word is so sexy. I never knew what it meant before. What if my nigger criminal wants me as his wife after he breeds me and forces himself into our family. Dwayne would look so silly getting a nigger to beat the fuck out of him in that KKK clown outfit. Maybe we could make Dwayne baby-sit the bastard[s] while me and my love play. I hate myself. This has me so fucked up. I don't want it. Really. It will have to be a rape. Maybe a thing right at the wedding itself. Oh god. It would take twenty. Maybe thirty niggers. If they had guns they could keep the boys at bay. I would be the prime catch. I could be in my march. No. Right when the priest is about to pronounce and then they come in. The best of them would put me to my knees on the pulpit in front of all my family and friends and lift my veil so he can proceed with my oral violation. I am sure I could look respectable and offer proper resistance. I could even take a slap or two as the bruises would require no clever lies with my whole family as witness. All the brides maids would join me in a cock-sucking contest with the looser serving as the toilet facilities for the day. I might loose with my lack of experience but maybe my passion would win out. No one could blame me as I do not want to be a human urinal. Or worse. I like to wonder what Dwayne will do to see me with my lover. What if the nigger makes me belittle my groom. They could take down his pants. I felt him as we danced and it was so small. I just know it will never be like that one in the magazine. Everyone knows they are dirty but why are they the biggest. It makes a girl so curious. I try to be good. Madam Zelda said it will happen so I just have to accept it. Maybe I should go down to the bar right now and just get it on the pool table so I am in control. My time is not peeking for a few days but if I get enough potent nigger seed in my unprotected fertile cunt then I can breed without fear of a rape. I am going to flip my lucky coin. Heads. Heads. Damn, best of five. Tails. Tails. Heads. Why is god doing this to me. My heart is pounding. I am going to set my diaphragm beside the monitor. It is so ironic that I went and got this and it is not going to be any use for at least the next nine months. I went and looked at baby making on the Internet. I hope I do not get so sick. I wonder how big will get? I better loose the weight easy. Dwayne liked the idea of a wedding night conception so we calculated my cycle. If it is my honeymoon night then I will conceive. We are driving to a remote getaway cabin. What if I hire some guys to get us like a rape. I could pretend I am innocent as they beat the fuck out of Dwayne. And me too. It will be worth it. I will hire then anonymous and tell them that it is a wedding gift. The niggers will never know that I am the one who hired them. They will beat me and breed me. I will instruct them to force me to cuckold Dwayne. They can video us in blackmail poses and get our addresses from my purse. Dwayne will have to pay bribe money if he does not want to be ruined and I will become a nigger's slave on every anniversary for additional breedings. Heads. Tails. Heads. Heads. Damn, best of seven. Tails. Heads. Damn. Okay. Best of nine and I take Heads. Heads. Yes. I swear to god. On my honor. Oh god I can scarcely breath. Madam Zelda was right. Now I just need to find a nigger that wants to earn some pocket money. Write mkarl@hotmail.com The end By mkarl Ps. This was just a fantasy so I don't have a job to offer but I do accept e-mail at the above address and answer it all. Please let me know which story you are responding to and which site you saw it at so I can be meaningful in my reply. Thanks Friday. August 20/1999 8215 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment