Friday, July 26, 2013

My Girlfriend Tracey

I had a suspicion that my girlfriend of 5 years Tracey was cheating on me with her ex boyfriend Steve. She is 24, has milky white skin, around 5?8?, 120 lbs, flat stomach, a great ass and perfect 36 D Breasts. I have never actually met Steve but I have seen pictures of him on Tracey?s MySpace and Facebook websites. He is Spanish, 21 years old, about 6?3?, around 250 lbs give or take. He has a beard, long hair, tattoos and a tongue ring (which apparently turns Tracey on whenever they kissed). She dated Steve while we took time apart last year. She still hangs out with him because she says they are 'still good friends and have a lot in common', but gets upset with me when I object to them being alone together. I knew she slept with him, a fact that she had not kept from me. One night when we had an argument she told me how much of an incredible lover he was and through the 3 months or so of them dating they had sex about 80% of the time they saw each other, which was apparently almost every night. Not only that but whenever she was on the phone with him most of the conversations turned into phone sex, because even the sound of his voice gets her excited and wet. So you can see my worries when she goes to hang out with him. One Friday night Tracey was house-sitting for her friend. I was scheduled to work that night so she said she was going to sleep over there because it was about a 45 min drive. But she said that she was going to have a friend stay with her because she was uncomfortable alone staying in a house that was practically in the middle of a wooded area. She said that her friend Julia was going to stay, but I was paranoid at this point especially since I know Julia was out of town. So I was able to take off work that night but did not tell Tracey. At around 9pm that Friday night I drove past the house and saw a car that I?ve never seen before parked next to my girlfriend?s jeep. So I decided to park my car around the corner and walk up to investigate. The 1st floor lights were off so I walked to the rear of the house where the guest rooms in the basement with sliding glass doors. I saw the bedroom light on and not so surprising to me was my girlfriend Tracey making out with her ex boyfriend Steve, both in their underwear. It was the summer time so the window was open so I could not only see them but hear them as well. I was furious and was about to bust in and do something rash. But I stopped myself and decided to wait to see how far this was going to go. After a few minutes of them gently kissing and caressing each other things started heating up between them. Steve positioned himself on top of Tracey and their kissing became more lustful. She wrapped her legs around his big torso grabbed his ass and began grinding up into him, to which Steve replied in kind. He began kissing her neck. Tracey began moan and I was able to hear her. ?Oh God Steve, I love you baby, I need you. I want you inside of me. Uuuh mmm.? Steve unhinged himself from Tracey?s grip and began moving down on her. First massaging and kissing her bra covered tits. Then her stomach and finally reached her already soaked panties. He began kissing and licking them before he pulled them off using his teeth then fingers. Now that Tracey?s panties are off he began taking his pierced tongue and rubbing it in her delicious cunt. Tracey?s breathing heaved almost immediately as Steve licked and sucked on her glowing pussy. ?Oh Yes Steve You?re the best. I?ve needed this. You have no idea how much I have needed this.? After a few minutes of his intensifying pussy licking Tracey?s eyes and mouth opened wide and I was able to hear her cum. ?YES Oh God Steve YES I Love you? GOD I love you.? Steve stands up and at the edge of the bed and my girlfriend stands up with him and begins kissing him passionately. She slides her hands down to his boxers and begins rubbing on his very large bulge. She pulls down his underwear and exposes his very long very thick cock. He has to be at least double my 4 ½ inches, and is defiantly thicker. Tracey began whispering as she looked up Steve stroking his big cock. ?You have the biggest most beautiful cock I?ve ever known baby. Come on baby tell him how big it is. You know how much it turns me on when you say it.? ?MM baby girl you mean my 9 1/2 inch long 8 inch thick massive cock?? ?Oh God yes baby you know it, I miss your huge dick in me baby.? She starts wrapping her wet full lips around Steve?s huge cock. She is really going to town on him slobbering and stroking it as she puts it in her mouth deeper than I thought she ever could. ?Baby girl I love watching you suck on my big 9 Inch dick. I just wish your pussy ass boyfriend was watching this so he knows what a real dick looks like. Yeah watching as my sexy baby girl sucks on my huge cock while he sits and watches and wishes he can make love to you as well as I do baby girl.? ?Mmmm hehe if he was even half the lover you are I might have sex with him more often baby.? Steve stops Tracey and lies her down on the bed he opens her legs and positions himself on top of her. He grabs his big cock and slides it slowly and with ease into Tracey?s wet pussy. Her eyes light up and she takes a big gasp of air as she wraps her legs around Steve. He thrusts deeper and harder into her wet cunt still going slow the way she likes to start. She takes her hands grabs onto his firm back and her breathing gets heavier. After a minute of him slowly humping Tracey?s wet pussy, she takes her hands and grabbing his ass motions him to push deeper and faster into her as she grinds onto him even harder. She begins to moan and scream out. ?OH GOD BABY I LOVE YOU? FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK, GIVE IT TO ME BABY AHH YES!!? Steve does as he is ordered and begins to thrust faster and harder into my girlfriend. All I hear are Tracey?s pussy lips beginning slapped by Steve?s gigantic balls as he pounds my girlfriend into pleasure. Her moaning being muffled as they passionately kiss. She takes her one hand and grabs the edge of the bed to hold onto as her other hand is still on Steve?s ass pressing him to fuck her hard. Tracey?s eyes roll into the back of her head as she begins to climax. ?AAARRRGHHH YES BABY IM CUMMING? MAKE ME CUM, I NEED YOU BABY MAKE ME CUM ARRRRGGGGGHHHH OH FUCK STEVE BABY I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AARRRGHH IM CUMMMMIIIINNNGG AARRRGH YES!!? Steve pulls his huge cock out of my girlfriend and lies on his back. I can see her cum all over his huge sticky shaft and her pussy is oozing out, something I have never been able to do. I thought by this time I should have stopped them but to my surprise I had already dropped my pants and ejaculated myself. Steve making my girlfriend cum with his huge dick was one of the most erotic sights of my life. Part of me was hoping it was over but I was wrong. After she composed herself, Tracey grabbed Steve?s huge cock and straddled on top of him. He looks up at her and begins smiling and tells her ?Baby girl you are so sexy and beautiful. I love you so much and knowing that I can make you cum harder and better than you bitch of a boyfriend makes me want you so much more.? Tracey then slides Steve?s huge cock into her dripping pussy and begins grinding on him with his entire thick 9 1/2 inches inside of her. He hung hinges her bra and they take it off together exposing her beautiful perfect milky white 36D tits. He grabs and starts massaging her nipples (which drives her crazy). She leans forward holding onto the headboard and begins grinding and riding Steve?s big cock faster. He starting sucking on her one nipple still playing with the other and in seconds Tracey is screaming out. ?OH GOD BABY THAT?S HOW YOU LIKE IT, YEAH? ARGH GOD THAT?S HOW YOU LIKE IT BABY? OH GOD YES I?M CUMMIN ARGH I?M CUMMING ON YOUR HUGE DICK AGAIN BABY ARRRRGHHH GOD YES!? Tracey finishes Cumming but doesn?t get off of Steve; instead he begins to take over and starts thrusting up into her hard and fast. Tracey leans back holding onto Steve?s hard chest and grinding with him. Again in seconds she screams out. ?ARRGGH GOD BABY I LOVE YOU I?M CUUUMMMMMMIIINNNG AAAAARRRRGGGGH!!? This time Tracey falls off to the side and lie next to Steve. Her legs uncontrollably shaking as her pussy juices keep oozing out of her dripping wet pussy. Her breathing still heavy and Steve grabs her, pulls her to the side of the bed and rolls her over into doggy position facing me. Thank God they haven?t seen me or they might have and just didn?t care. She slides his huge cock into her dripping pussy from behind, grabs her side and begins thrusting deep into her fast and hard. And again in seconds Tracey begins to scream out in pleasure as Steve pounds my girlfriend from behind pulling her hair so her head is leaning back and her tits bouncing perfectly. ?YEAH BABY GIRL YOU LIKE THIS? YOU LIKE HOW I MAKE YOU CUM? GOD BABY GIRL I LOVE YOU!? he screams out. ?OH GOD BABY YOU?RE INCREDIBLE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOU?RE COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG AND MAKES ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD. MY BOYFRIEND DOESN?T EVEN COMPARE TO YOU BABY AAHHH MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!? Steve keeps thrusting into my girlfriend?s wet pussy as he makes her cum hard and loud again. He then turns her around and throws her back on the bed. He positions himself between her legs and slide deep into Tracey. He moves on top of her and starts to thrust slower but still hard. His body twitching as he is about to cum. ?OH GOD BABY CUM INSIDE ME! CUM WITH ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AARRGGHH YES I CUMMING AGAIN, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT CUM DEEP INSIDE OF ME BABY ARRRGH YES YES YES AHHH!? Tracey screams out as Steve shoots his thick load deep into my girlfriends stretched pussy. I again ejaculated watching Steve cum inside my Tracey. After a few minutes of staying inside of her, Steve slides out and lies next to her on the bed, they begin to kiss passionately again while they compose themselves. ?Baby I?ve missed you and your big cock. You are the best sex I have ever had. I am so happy you came over tonight baby.? Tracey explains. ?I know and it makes me so hot for you baby girl. Too bad your pathetic wimp of a boyfriend can?t get you off like I can, but then again you wouldn?t have called me over if he did.? He replies. ?HAHA yeah he defiantly DOES NOT compare to you babe. I mean I?m lucky if I even have an orgasm when I?m with him. But with you I came what like 5 times in the last 45 minutes. And he usually blows his load in less than 3 minutes and he is done for the night. I mean I do feel kind of bad. I do love him, but I can?t resist you baby. And the fact that this was behind his back made me even hotter about it.? After they talked for a few more minutes about how incredible the sex was. They start to kiss each other passionately again. Steve?s big cock begins to harden and I watch from the window for the next 3 hours the two of them having the best sex of their lives. By the end of the night I had ejaculated 5 times and contemplated whether to tell Tracey that I saw her with Steve and that it turned me on, or keep my mouth shut about it and try to catch them again. 35498 1.80/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment