Monday, July 22, 2013

Bang Up Affair

Bang up Affair by Paula Brown I am in real trouble because I have been caught in an affair in the worst way and my husband doesnt even know yet. I was brought up in a family where sex was never really discussed. After I married I changed and became much more uninhibited. I had often thought about the possibility of her having sex with another man and it was a big turn on for me. I met a nice guy called Iain with a good body who was married and who ran the local shop. I often get out and meet him in the local woods in the evening after he closes the shop. He likes me to wear a dress or miniskirt that opens at the front with no panties on. During the summer we walk into the woods and have sex in the forest away from the main paths. There is something about being in the open air with a man making love to me that really turns me on. I love the feeling of the breeze on my nakid skin and the thought that we are in the open. Both my lover and my husband have had vasectomys and I am therefore not on the pill. The evening that caused the problem was in early spring during a lovely warm spell. I had met Iain and we walked into the woods arm in arm. I was rubbing him and he had his left hand on by breast. We both got extremly turned on and started to kiss and cuddle each other by a gate leading into a farm field. Before either of us really gave it any thought he had lifted me partly up onto the gate and had slid his cock into my body. I was hanging onto his neck and bouncing up and down on his huge cock when over his shoulder I saw some people come into view. I let out a yell but Iain carried on thinking I was just getting exited. As I looked I realised that there was at least a dozen men walking towards us and they were all black. I was just thinking that it was very embarresing when I saw one on the guys getting his massive black cock out. At this point Iain realised that there was something wrong and turned around, but it was too late. Four of the guys grabbed him and hold him still. "Well what have we here" said the guy with his dick out "grab her". I turned and started to climb over the gate when I felt hands grab at me and pull me back. They pushed me back against the gate and held me there. I looked at Iain who was being secured to a large tree with the belts from the mens trousers. I saw one of the men stuff Iains hankerchief in his mouth and then wrap a leather belt around his head to stop him spitting it out. Iain was struggling against his bonds and one man said "stay still prick or I will hurt you.". IaIn stopped struggling and looked at me , shaking his head. I then looked around me and realised that , with the exception of the men who had been tying Iain up, they were all naked. I looked at them pulling at their cocks, getting them hard, and realised what would happen to me. "Please" I said "Dont, I am married and I am not on the pill or anything". They all laughed and the first one can up to me and kissed my breasts, sucking my nipples. I struggled and tried to fight and he said "listen slut, you've been fucking this guy for fun and now you are going to get a bit more fun than you thought. If you don't want any black spunk up your cunt you better cooperate and show us you like it. Do that and we will dump our stuff on your tits or your face. Otherwise we just hold you down and fuck you anyway. Whats it to be." I looked at him and the others and realised that I had to go along with it and hope they meant what they said. "OK but you promise" I never got an answer I was just pulled to my knees with him and he stuck his huge black cock into my mouth. As he worked it in and out of my mouth I felt another one enter me from behind. As I was being fucked from both ends I even began to realise that it felt good. I felt the man in my mouth tense up and grab my head and the I felt his sperm flood into my mouth. There seemed to be pints of it and I choked on it, coughing it down my nose. He pulled out and another jet hit me in the eyes. I was dripping with the stuff and I realised he was wiping his slimy dick in my hair. The one who was fucking me seemed to be building up to a climax and I called to him to pull out. I heard him starting to grunt and I began to panic, before feeling him pull it out and splatter me back with his load. he came with such a force that I could feel his sperm hit the back of my head. I looked up from the cock that had just been buried in my mouth only to find another one being pushed at me. Another man slammed his cock into my fanny and the the whole thing started again. As they used me I started to have a feeling of complete disregard. The feelings I was having were building up and beginning to become breathtaking. The guy fucking me started to moan and pull his cock out of my cunt and I found myself pushing my fanny back onto his long cock and saying "No.. Fuck me". He pulled out and squirted his hot cum all over my bum. As the next one took position I pulled the prick from my mouth and yelled "Fuck me NOW!!". He started to ram into me, pulling his cock almost completely out before thrusting it back into my body. Each time he entered me I found myself letting out a satisfied "yes". He grunted and called "Im going to cum.. Im going to CUM" and started to back out of my cunt. I found myself pushing back at him hard as he pulled out and I felt the cum blast around the entrance of my cunt. The rest of the men had surrounded me and were pulling at their cocks. I looked and saw one of the biggest pricks that could ever exist. I reached out and held this guys cock. I could not get my hand around it. He came towards me, turned me over and layed me down on the grassy earth. As he climbed between my legs I felt for his cock and guided it into by wet cunt. It was wonderful, I could feel it stretching me as he pushed it towards my womb. Suddenly he stopped and I thought he had come. The feelings were indescribable , "please" I said. "Beg for it white whore" he said. "Please, Please Fuck me now" I yelled. "Do you want black baby growing inside your pretty little belly" he laughed as he started to move his prick gently in and out. "Just fuck me now" I heard myself say . He then pushed it in and rode me hard.. I suddenly had the most incredeble orgasm I have ever had as he blasted his spunk into my cunt, deep around my womb. As he pulled out the men standing started to takle there turns. I was too far gone to resist and I just kept responding to the pleasure. One after another the fucked me until I had taken sperm from each of them. Finally a few of them stood around me and wanked off, spunking all over my face and body. When they had all gone I looked down at my body, red marks, covered in white spunk trails. My pubic hair was full of white blobs and the inside of my thighs and my fanny were soaked with it.I sat up and felt the drips of spuck drip from my hair onto my body. As I stood up rivers of spunk began running from my cunt and running slowly down my legs. I began to realise now what I had done and the risks. I went over to Iain who had been released by the guys when they left. He told me that they had taken some polariods during the action and had told him clearly what would happen to them if we made trouble. In these circumstances neither of us were in any position to take any action to ensure Iains wife and my husband remained unaware. My problem is clear. I spent a few months waiting for the obvious before I realized that we would soon have another family member. I still havent worked out what to tell my husband and I only have couple of months to work it out. I will never know who was the father but I am totally sure of the colour. 5844 1.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment