Friday, July 26, 2013

I Really Tried!

I Really Tried! By EmeeBe I found out you cannot fight nature. I don?t mean nature as in ecology; it?s the sex nature I am talking about. Let me explain. I began having sex with black guys when I was 17. I found it to be incredible and satisfying and exciting. Of course I had to sneak around to do it since my parents were world class racists and if my father had known his little girl was humping frantically on what he called ?big nigger cocks? he would have killed me and then himself ? so maybe I saved lives by sneaking, right? Anyway, by the time I was 22 I had some kind of sex with over 30 different black men and most more than once. I didn?t fuck every one; there were blow jobs, handjobs, facials, letting them watch me masturbate with a black dildo, finger fucking, getting felt up ? the whole thing. I dated white guys but fucked black guys. The most a white guy got from me was a blow job ? I love sucking cocks. But I just totally enjoyed complete sex with black men. I met my husband when I was 25 and he was 30. He is the greatest guy ? he makes a good living in a respectable job, he?s handy around the house, he is always concerned for my welfare and he isn?t that bad when it comes to sex. As a matter of fact I am very much in love with him for all the right reasons. I was so much in love with him that the day he proposed to me and I accepted, I made a promise to myself I was never going to have sex with black guys again. I intended to remain completely faithful to my husband and we were going to be the perfect couple. Now you must understand that at the time there were several black guys disappointed and unhappy with my decision. Even after I had my diamond engagement ring on my finger they drop by to see me and even though the visit was friendly and non-threatening they always tried to get me to spread my legs for one last fuck. I admit the temptation was incredibly intense and a few times I actually considered giving in but I was able to say no ? although I liked them kissing me and a quick, gentle feel through my clothes. Our marriage was everything I dreamt about. We had a nice little townhouse, my husband had a good job and we were happy and in love. After four years of marriage I hardly ever reflected back on those earlier days when I was such an easy lay for a black man. Sure, I?d see a nice black guy and have a split second?s thought about how he?d be in bed but it was easy to dismiss the images and get on with what I was doing. But something began stirring inside me and I cannot really pinpoint what it was. All I know is that I became aware of a vague desire trying to surface within me to think about black men and sex again. As much as I tried ignoring the feeling I couldn?t escape it. And it wasn?t something that occurred overnight; it just seemed to appear casually and disappear after an hour or so only to resurface a couple days later. Sex with my husband was good ? no fireworks but he made me climax most of the time when we fucked and whenever he used his mouth on my cunt (yes, I am one of those women comfortable using the word ?cunt?) I always had fantastic orgasms. Maybe that is why I was bothered most by these recurring thoughts of how I enjoyed being fucked by a black man. By my 30th birthday I realized my thoughts of sex with blacks were becoming more frequent and lasting longer. I began avoiding places I knew a lot of black men might gather or be seen. I thought of masturbating to take the edge off my growing tension but knew if I played with my cunt I?d end up fantasizing about blacks more. At the age of 30, I was five feet three inches tall, weighed one hundred fifteen pounds and had short, curly brown hair with blonde highlights. I have hazel eyes and think I am still pretty cute although not ?beautiful?. My husband and most other men always loved my smile and said my eyes always seemed ?mischievous? (whatever that meant). I wore a size five dress, a 34-D bra, had a 26-inch waist and 35-inch hips. Now, from a sexually physical point of view, I have a natural bush on my cunt. I never considered shaving ? why become a woman only to shave my pubic hair like I was 10 years old again? My cunt hair is dark brown and curly and is dense but not a wild outgrowth. I keep it trimmed in the summer for my bikini and, according to my husband, I have what he calls ?dick thighs? which means they are nice and full and soft without being fat. I guess black guys would say they are ?phat?. My husband also loves my ass ? I think it?s too big but he claims it?s soft and ?sexy plump?. He always joked he was in love with my cunt. When he eats me my husband would always tell me how ?beautiful? it is: the lips are soft and prominent and I have a nice-sized clit that swells big when I am turned on and inside, I am ?juicy pink?. I guess all things considered I can modestly say I am nice looking ? I sure got a lot of flirtatious comments from different men. Since my husband has such a good job and income I was able to work only if I wanted to so I had a part-time job in an office as a secretary. I only worked two days a week leaving me plenty of time on my own. I like doing stuff around the house and I don?t ?dress up? when I am doing it. Shortly after my 30th birthday, on a Friday, I was home and had just finished vacuuming the living room carpet. It was early October and the weather was really nice so I wore a thin t-shirt from ?Hard Rock Caf??, no bra (I enjoy the feeling of my tits being free), and a pair of tan cargo shorts and sandals. My hair had gotten darker and I was planning to highlight it again after finishing the vacuuming. I know it was around 10:30 in the morning because one of my favorite TV shows was just ending. I heard the doorbell ring and put the vacuum cleaner away and went to the door. I was so surprised I just stood there with my mouth open. Standing at the door were Eric and Tom, two really nice looking black guys that I used to have sex with years ago. As a matter of fact Tom was the very last black guy who had visited me before I got married and who had tried to get in my pants. Instead, we had kissed a long time (he was a fantastic kisser) and I let him feel my tits through my blouse. But anyway, the two of them stood there smiling easily at me and after I regained my composure I invited them in. Both were about six feet tall, very athletically built and I thought rather good looking. They were both shaved and Tom was a deep mahogany-skinned guy while Eric had a smooth milk chocolate skin. We sat in the living room and had iced tea while they asked me how married life was treating me and they complimented me on how nice I looked ? joking that my tits were lots bigger which was very good in their opinion. Eric always loved my thighs and used to always say, like my husband, I had ?dick thighs? that could make him cum just by squeezing his dick between them. I felt a rush of excitement sitting with the two black men, experiencing that recurring desire while, at the same time, fighting it as hard as I could. As luck would have it, I sat between the two of them on the couch and we laughed and caught up on each other?s lives. I felt really good despite my growing anxiety over my thoughts of lust. After about thirty minutes Eric said they had looked for me in the phone book and decided to drop by and say hello. ?I was thinking maybe we oughtta go now,? he said in a masculine deep voice, ?but after seeing how fine you look I was hoping maybe we could play a little for old times? sake?? he ran a big hand over my thigh, giving me goosebumps. ?Oh c?mon,? I laughed a little nervously, ?both of you know I decided not to do that once I got engaged. I really love my husband and want to be faithful?. Tom smiled and ran his hand over my other thigh. ?That?s great,? he nodded, ?it?s the way it should be. But we?re just talking about playing, babe. Nothing involved, just fun?. The touch of their hands had my heart racing with excitement and I felt my body tingling. I sighed and shook my head. ?Hey, you know how much I like you guys and I always loved what we did,? I smiled at them, ?but that was a long time ago and I?m married now?. Eric ran his hand further up my thigh, resting it almost against my crotch. ?Baby,? he spoke in an easy way, ?you know a white girl just doesn?t stop wanting that old chocolate stick?. Both men laughed gently. ?You know it?s true about goin? black?. I could feel myself trembling ? not from fear but with growing excitement that I desperately tried to control. I knew I shouldn?t even be letting these two guys touch me as they were but, to be blunt, I didn?t stop them and found myself not wanting to stop them. ?I can?t,? I said softly, looking at them. Tom shrugged and stood up and I rose from the couch too. Eric smiled at me. ?Well listen,? he said, ?can we at least get one of your special kisses?? Tom, who stood slightly behind me and to the side agreed. ?Yeah, at least just one of those great kisses, please? He spoke in a little boy?s voice that made me laugh. ?Okay,? I relented, that?ll be fine?. I lifted my face to Eric and felt his lips meet mine. I opened my mouth to accept his warm tongue as I put my arms around his neck. Our bodies pressed at each other and it felt GREAT. I felt Eric?s hands slide to my ass, holding me firmly against him. He flexed his dick in his pants and I felt it against my stomach. I sighed and the kiss got deeper. ?Mmmmm,? I murmured into his mouth. Feeling his dick move like that had always been a weak spot for me ? always. ?Give us some pussy, baby? Tom spoke quietly in my ear from behind. ?N-n-no, I just can?t,? I said in a husky voice, my breathing was rapid. Eric flexed his dick again and I groaned, my resolve was crumbling fast. ?You know you want it,? Eric whispered, ?you know you?re hooked, always have been?. He pressed the bulge in his pants tighter against me. ?Don?t fight it? Tom nuzzled my neck. ?Just relax and let it happen?. Eric was kissing me again and I found myself kissing back, harder and deeper, my tongue roaming all inside his mouth. ?Mmmm, I know how much I love it,? I managed to say. My mind was fairly screaming at me to push these guys away and get my thoughts under control. I could feel my hips moving slightly. I broke our kiss, breathing hard and fast. ?I?I?don?t?know? I whispered loudly. Eric took my arms from his neck and lowered them. Suddenly I felt a thick, hard dick filling one of my hands ? Tom?s black dick. My fingers instinctively closed around its thick girth. Tom made his cock jump and I just groaned out loud. ?Feel it, baby,? Eric spoke softly to me, ?feel the black dick you been missing. It?s okay to admit you still need it?. As he spoke my hand was moving on Tom?s cock, slowly pumping it. My cunt was hot and throbbing and I pressed it against Eric. ?It feels so natural, doesn?t it,? Eric told me, ?you want it, don?t you..? The big dick in my hand pulsed and I stroked it more steadily. ?Just tell us you want it,? Eric continued, ?and nature will handle the rest. Just say the words?. I looked up directly into Eric?s face, I felt myself flushed and warm, my mouth dry and I knew I simply couldn?t fight it any longer. I realized at that moment just how natural it all was for me. ?I want it? I whispered, ?I always wanted it. You know I do. I need it?. Eric?s hands slid under my t-shirt to fondle my big tits. I moaned, tilting my head back so Eric could kiss my neck. Behind me, Tom reached around for the button on my shorts, finding it and opening them. I stood there with Eric kissing my neck, Tom?s cock in my hand and my shorts sliding down my legs. I wasn?t wearing panties and Tom was feeling my cunt hair and then moved between my thighs; I parted them wider. ?Oh yes, baby,? Tom said excitedly, ?your pussy is hot and wet. It knows what it needs?. I raised my arms as Eric took my shirt off. My tits wobbled freely now, the nipples hard as pebbles. I felt Tom gently turning me, knowing what he wanted. ?Suck my black dick,? he said and, wordlessly I sank to my knees. His dick was so dark and looked so massive. I pumped it with one hand as I cradled his ball sac with my other. Lust flooded back into me. I lifted the cock and licked his balls before enveloping his dick in my mouth. ?Oh shit yes? Tom groaned now, his hands running thru my short hair. ?Suck my black dick. Suck it like you used to?. I couldn?t get enough. All thoughts of ever controlling myself evaporated. My head was bobbing up and down, my mouth leaving wet, shiny marks along the dark shaft. ?You love black cock, don?t you,? Tom said. ?Mm hmm,? I could only murmur with my mouth stuffed. I had forgotten how incredible it felt to suck black dick. ?You look so natural,? Eric said from behind me, rubbing his own heavy black meat over my cheek. My tits swayed and I became engrossed on sucking the cock in my mouth. I slurped and whimpered and grunted as if I was feeding on black cock meat. ?You know you can?t ever stop,? Eric kept saying. ?You will always need a big nigger dick to be happy?. When he used the N-word I felt my entire body tremble with excitement. I was doing what I loved doing ? sexing black men. ?You know what you are, baby, don?t you..? Tom?s hips were moving, gently fucking my mouth. I lifted my mouth from the dick and looked up at him. ?Yesss,? I said with a soft hiss. ?Say it,? Eric was fondling my tits now, rolling the nipples in his fingers. ?Say it and make it a fact,? he told me. The words came so easily, no naturally we all knew they were true. ?A whore? I whispered in a raspy voice, ?a black cock whore. A black cock slut?a nigger?s white bitch?. Eric kissed my neck and squeezed my big wobbling jugs. ?Yes baby, you are and always will be.? I was sucking Tom?s cock again and groaned at his words. ?And the whore knows what she needs to be happy, don?t you?. Once again I took my mouth from the black cock, rubbing it over my face as I glanced back at Eric. ?I need to be fucked,? I told him, I knew it was true and I knew I?d always need it. Eric supported my back as he helped me lay back on the living room carpet. Tom knelt beside my face, leaning over me so I could get his cock in my mouth again. I opened my full, soft, dick thighs to Eric and felt his hands caressing the smooth skin, gently squeezing them, pushing them a little wider until my hairy cunt opened, the lips now thickened. Cunt cream was running from my hole and the insides of my thighs were wet and sticky. Eric knelt there and slid three fingers up inside me, making me stiffen and groan around the black cock in my mouth. ?So hot..so wet? he said and rubbed the head of his dick on my clit. That made my hips move and I was grinding my ass against the carpet. ?Fuck my cunt,? I said forcefully, holding Tom?s dick away from my mouth, ?fuck me, baby. Make me a whore again?. And my mouth was filled with black cock once more. Eric didn?t waste time. He pressed his cock into my hole as I lifted my legs, bent at the knees and rolled my hips back to give him full access. I grunted as my cunt was finally filled with black meat after all this time. Eric?s cock slid effortlessly into me, stretching the walls of my hole, stuffing me wonderfully, stretching my cunt lips around the thickness of his meat. He knelt there holding my thighs, lovingly squeezing and caressing them as his hips moved, thrusting in and out of me, making slick wet sounds as he fucked me. I was humping at him, my belly straining, wanting to feel all the cock I could feel, wanting to stay filled with black cock. ?Need to fuck our whore a lot now? Eric was grunting as he spoke, looking down at where his big dick entered my hole. ?Gotta turn this sweet white wife into the black cock whore she really is?? he glanced at me. ?You want that, baby?? I saw him looking at me and nodded, Tom?s cock fucking my face. ?Mm hmm,? I replied, my neck straining. ?Gotta work on this whore?s pussy like she?s used to?keep it filled with black dick?. He kept talking as he fucked me, making my entire body jerk on the carpet. Tom, leaning over me, pumping my ovaled lips with his dick, was squeezing my jiggling tits. ?You gonna start fucking black dick like you used to?? he grunted and I wasn?t sure if he wanted a reply or was talking from lust. ?You gonna give that white pussy to black dick like you always did?? I had my hand on his cock, the other on Eric?s forearm. I nodded and gave him a grunted ? Mm hmm?. He pulled his dick from my mouth, letting me pump it quickly, the wet skin making sharp slick sounds. You want to fuck and suck black dick now like always?? he hissed at me. I was breathing so rapidly I could only say ?Uh huh,? in a halting voice. He lowered his cock to my open mouth again and I resumed fucking. I began climaxing deeply, my lower body tensing and writhing as I squealed and whimpered around Tom?s cock. It slipped from my mouth and Eric kept fucking me hard. ?Oh...oh?oh,? I was moaning, ?Oh yes, oh yes?fuck me baby, fuck your whore. Let me be your whore again, make me be a fucking black cock slut again?I need it, oh shit, I need it. I don?t ever wanna stop fucking black dick, I don?t ever wanna stop sucking black dick?I want it, I want it so bad?. I was babbling, sobbing, whimpering and groaning. Only Tom?s dick in my mouth shut me up. Eric began a rhythmic, deep, slow fuck. He drove in and held himself deep before slowly pulling halfway out only to drive deep again. ?You want me to nut in you?? Eric gasped, pushing in even deeper, making sure his kinky pubic hair rubbed my swollen clit. ?You want it don?t you,? he said as I humped at him hard, moaning loudly around Tom?s dick. Eric shifted his position, sliding his hands under my soft ass to grip it. I had already had another deep climax when I felt him stiffen. His dick twitched and it felt like a gallon of warm sperm erupted inside me. I felt globs falling out from around my stuffed cunt to dribble down my ass. Eric?s dick spasmed again and a second load of viscous semen spurted in me. I was still rolling my hips when Tom groaned and I felt a thick, warm slug of sperm rocket into my mouth. Another rope of semen followed and seed escaped the sides of my mouth to run down my cheek. I swallowed deeply, feeling the mass of sperm slide down my throat. I kept sucking the black dick, wanting as much cum from it as possible. Between my thighs, Eric was gently rocking back and forth, pushing his heavy load all around the inside of my cunt. I loved it. I felt so natural with black dick in both holes I began purring with contentment. The rest of the day was spent with me splayed on the living room floor being fucked and fucked. My arms and legs stayed wrapped around the 2 black men as they fucked me and unloaded in me. I sucked them off and ate 2 more loads of their warm, syrupy sperm. When they were no longer able to get hard, they sat on the sofa as I stayed on the carpet and we laughed and talked. My face was splattered with semen, globs stuck in my hair and the corners of my mouth had sperm on them that stretched between my lips when I talked. My cunt was a soupy mass of sperm, the loads slowly seeped from my big hole to slide easily down my ass cheeks. The insides of my thighs glistened with smeared seed and my cunt hair was wet and matted against my skin with cum stuck in it. ?You know you?re a whore, baby,? Eric said matter of factly, ?it?s just your nature now. You okay with that?? I smiled wetly and nodded. ?Yeah,? I replied, ?I am. I thought I could stop but there?s no way?. I licked at the sperm on my lips. ?So you gonna be able to be fucked and suck dick again?? Tom wondered. ?I mean without your husband knowing?? Again I nodded, reaching between my thighs to finger the massive load of seed oozing from my hole. ?I think so,? I told him honestly. ?I?ll need to be careful but I can do it.? I looked at them. ?I don?t want a lot of guys,? I said, ?But I want enough so I can get off on different cock a lot?. Eric grinned, ?No problem, babe. There?s enough brothers around who still want that pussy,? he nodded at my cunt. ?That?s all I want,? I said, laying back and idly rubbing my swollen clit. ?Just black cock?nothing else?. Eric laughed again. ?I?m just glad you really know what you are without any doubts.? I smiled briefly, feeling the tingling in my clit. ?Yeah,? I said softly, ?I really am a black cock whore?a fuckin? black dick slut. I really do love my husband and I really thought I could stop it? I rubbed my sperm-filled cunt. ?But I can?t deny it and don?t want to any more. I never knew it could feel so good being a whore.? I groaned at a tiny orgasm and relaxed. ?You know, it?s just nature. I can?t deny it. I tried?I really tried.? 4772 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment