Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hudson Rendesvous Part Two

James sat up with a start, and brushed a fly off his face. He had almost dozed off in the warm sun coming through the front window. The station sat on the north side of U.S. 54, which ran east and West, and this meant the sun would shine through the large, plate glass window during most of the day. This was good in the winter, but a nuisance in the heat of summer. Several minutes had passed, and James realized that the stocky man in the Ford coupe hadn't come back around to the front, nor had he seen the Hudson leave. James crept around the station, taking the East Side instead of going around on the West Side, the way the restroom arrows pointed. The West Side was the shortest route, and by going in this direction James had to go completely around the two-bay garage, but James had a reason. If something was going on, he wanted to see, before being seen! He picked up a length of pipe from the ground on the way around, in case she needed help, but he didn't want to take on the beefy stranger if it could be helped. He heard voices as he reached the corner at the rear of the station, and stopped, ears alert. The blonde was saying, "Someone will come around the station and see us." She sounded scared, or maybe excited, James couldn't tell which. "Don't worry, I've got my car parked so that I'll be able to see anybody long before they see us. I'll keep my head and body up so that I can see through the window of the driver's door if anyone comes." James couldn't believe his ears. She is talking to the guy with the Ford! Are they were getting ready to do something. To fuck? It can't be. Not her! She's a churchgoer, with a husband and children. James slowly peeked to the left around the corner. The first thing that came into view was the front of the Hudson, its big chrome grille gleaming in the sunlight, and it was still parked between the outhouses. No one appeared to be around the car or crappers. James very carefully peeked further around the corner. The right front fender of the black Ford came into view, about 20 feet away. The coupe was backed up against the back wall of the station bays. Unfortunately for James, there were no windows in that wall; it was lined with shelves that held tools and oil so James couldn't return to the front and look down at them. James looked further around; the man was standing at the open passenger door, his rear to James. He was fully dressed and looking down at the beautiful blonde housewife, who was seated on the passenger seat of the Ford with her legs together, feet on the ground. The stocky stranger wedged himself between her legs, using his body weight to force them apart, and leaned down to kiss her. She reached up, placing her arms around his neck, and appeared to respond willingly to his caresses as his hands roamed over her body. He lingered over, and squeezed her breasts through her blouse. James was at an angle to them and could see most of what was happening. "I won't be needing this." James decided, and laid the section of pipe quietly on the ground. James and his dad had stacked some oil drums against the wall and they blocked James's view of the rear of the coupe. James realized that if he got behind them, he would be able to watch any action close up, if he could get to the drums without being seen "Did you want me as soon as you came out of the outhouse and saw me standing there?" the man between her legs asked. "Not at first, only after I saw your Missouri plate and you said you were just passing through. You're so bold, we hadn't said three sentences and you asked me if I wanted to fuck. It really shocked me. I almost drove away." "Are you glad you didn't?" he asked her, while caressing her face with his hands and turning her head up to look into his eyes. "Yes, I've been wondering about what another man might be like, since I've only been with my husband. A couple of his friends are hot for me but I've stayed faithful. I can't do it with anyone from around here, I have a family and reputation to protect." "You like sex, don't you," the burly man chuckled, "I can tell. Your old man doesn't fuck you enough, does he?" James winced at his use of the "F" word, but it didn't seem to faze her, she had used it herself just a minute before. "No, he doesn't understand my needs. He thinks I should be content to have kids and make love three or four times a month. I'm still reaching my sexual peak and I think he's gone past it." "Well, I'm here for you now, "Blondie," just open those beautiful legs and I'll give you a year's worth of loving in ten minutes, more, if you like." James could see the bold man rubbing her pussy through her panties. Actually, he couldn't see the actual touch, just the man's right elbow moving up and down, but James could hear her start moaning. Her garter belt and nylons became visible on each side of the man's hips as she raised her legs and placed her high heels on the doorsill, to better facilitate his caresses between her legs. "Let's get those pretty panties off and have a little fun!" "Remember, you promised to wear a rubber. I can't risk getting pregnant, and please call me Nancy, not 'Blondie.'" "Don't worry, it's right here," he held up a blue package the size of a silver dollar and pretended to study it. "I think it has "Nancy" written on it. Lie back, and let me tug those cute little lacey panties off so I can see your pussy. You're going to be fucked like you've never been fucked before, and you can call me Frank if you want to yell my name when you're coming." James could not believe his ears at what the burly guy was saying to the lady from his church. And to James, it seemed that she was taking it in stride, like she heard that gutter language every day. Actually, everything the stranger was saying to her was both embarrassing and shocking. But due to his boldness and her lack of satisfaction on the home front, Nancy was extremely aroused. She lay back across the seat, with her legs dangling over the edge of the seat, and then raised her legs high, almost to the rain gutter. James could see the outline of her pussy through her wet panties and became aroused, even though he had seen her even more exposed just minutes before. This was different from before when James had gotten a sneak peek; she intended this exposure. He was amazed that she would reveal herself like this to a man she had only met just minutes before. Frank confidently reached down, grasping her panties at the elastic band around her waist, and pulled them down, under her buttocks, then up her thighs, calves, and had them off in one continuous move.almost. He paused, and hung the panties on the high heel of her upraised left shoe, which was, along with her right shoe, as high as the roof. The panties dangled there, like a banner in the wind, and James thought to himself; "So much for being concealed, if someone came around the other corner they'd spot those panties right away." Because Frank was standing back from her a little bit, she was wide open and completely exposed to James from his hiding position. James had never seen a naked woman from this angle, slightly above her and from the front. Her pussy was sopping wet and her blonde curls were stuck together and shining at the bottom, like James had seen before, only more so. The owner of the Ford she was laying in used his right arm to hold both her legs high, and caressed her pussy with his left hand. He inserted one finger, then two and Nancy moaned. She started thrusting her hips, trying to fuck his fingers. "Feels to me like having babies has turned you into a three finger woman," Frank said, as he finger-fucked her. He slipped another finger in, and shoved all three in to the knuckles, and Nancy moaned even louder. "Do you want to come this way first, Nancy? Then you'll be ready for my cock." James mouth opened wide upon hearing her response. "Yes, don't stop. My husband has never put three fingers in me. That's the most I've been stretched since having babies." James heard a car come down the highway and begin slowing for a stop. "Damn!" He hesitated one last moment, watching. If the customer in front lingered too long, James might miss the show, and if the customer came back here to the outhouse, there might not be any show. "Íf three fingers is the most you've been stretched," he heard Frank say as he turned to leave, "you're gonna love my cock when I put it in. Close your eyes, baby, and concentrate on my fingers while I fuck you with them." Nancy was groaning loudly as James hurried to the front. The old farmer in the Nash was a regular customer, and as James pumped in eight gallons the farmer went into the station and purchased an orange drink. He never wanted his tank filled, it was always 'eight gallons' and James figured that was because it gave him an excuse to stop by and talk. . James hoped he didn't linger. Sometimes, when James's father was here, the farmer would hang around, talking politics and weather for an hour or more, Despite his anxiousness to rush back to his hiding place, James didn't neglect his duties. He dutifully cleaned the bugs off the windshield, asked the farmer if he wanted his tires or under the hood checked, and was thankful when the kindly old man declined. He paid James and climbed back into his car, and James watched until the Nash had cleared the drive before hastily returning to his hiding place at the corner of the station. Frank was lying on top of Nancy, and her legs were wrapped around him. It looked like they might be fucking. James had never seen anyone fuck, the closest was probably the time he had walked in on his parents but they had been under the covers. James determined that Nancy wouldn't see him with Frank blocking her view and crept closer, stopping and crouching behind the barrels. He was only about six feet away. If they caught him, "well, it is my station, isn't it?" Frank raised his upper body after kissing Nancy, and James could see that Frank had unbuttoned Nancy's blouse and after unhooking her brassiere had removed it. It was still inside her blouse on one side and lying under her arm. Frank wasn't fucking her yet, as far as James could tell, his pants were still on, and he began sucking on her large brown nipples. James stared intently, taking in all he could absorb of seeing her breasts. Her breasts jutted proudly into the air, even lying on her back. They were about the size of large apples, more than enough to be cupped by a man's hands. Now James had seen her exposed, his lovely church lady, from every angle, including sitting in the outhouse. "I think you really needed that, it sounded like you had a good come." Frank said, "Are you ready to get fucked now and feel a strange cock?" Nancy had her hands wrapped around the back of his head while he was sucking on her nipples, and she opened her eyes and looked down into Frank's face, "Yes, but please try to hold back until I come. It takes me a while to get there when I'm fucking. My husband almost always comes before me and leaves me hanging." Frank chuckled, ""That's strange. You sure came fast when I finger banged you." "That's because you've got me more turned on than I've been in years, if not ever, and your three fingers felt so good, stretching me like that!" "Well, this should turn you on even more than a three-finger stretch." he said, dropping his drawers and stepping out of them, leaving them to lie at his feet. From behind, James could see Frank's big, drooping balls as he aimed his rod unto Nancy's sopping wet slot. Frank had spread his legs wide, adjusting the height of his dick to match her pussy as she lay back upon the car seat. He was in her before she realized his intention, and before she had actually seen his penis. He went deep, almost all the way on the first stroke, and Nancy groaned loudly, in shock at the extreme stretching. "Shit! Lordy above you feel so good!" Her legs wrapped tightly around him and James saw her red nails dig into Frank's ass. She was trembling, and Frank held himself still, allowing her time to adjust to his wide cock. Nancy reached up to pull Frank's face down, wanting to kiss him, and to thank him. James squatted lower, so that he could see the actual penetration. This was the first fuck he was actually seeing; not even a photograph had come his way previously. Frank pulled back, almost removing his cock, and boldly thrust in again, burying his cock to the limit. James had not gotten lower quick enough to see Frank's length, but he could see Nancy tightly stretched around his shaft and her golden pussy looked gorgeous. Frank laid down on Nancy and kissed her again. He held his shaft deep inside her and wiggled his hips slightly from side to side, "Does that tickle your fancy more than three fingers, or a husband, Nancy babe?" asked Frank, his voice sounding confident, almost arrogant. "God yes, I barely feel him sometimes, and you really feel immense." "I gathered as much, there aren't many men as wide as me, and you swallowed me up pretty easily." Nancy sounded embarrassed as she asked; "Are you.do you think I'm too big.down there?" "Not for me, Frank said, desiring to solidify his standing with her, "but you might want to check any strange men out first for size before you decide to fuck them, or find one that likes to eat pussy." He began fucking her steadily, tugging her pussy lips in and out in a way she had never felt before. Nancy moaned softly as he fucked her, she giggled, and said; "How would it be if I could find a man with a big penis, like you, and he will also eat me?" "You mean like this?" Frank said, pulling out of her without warning and burying his face in her pussy. Surprised that he had actually exited her vagina with his fantastic cock and placed his mouth on it instead, Nancy gasped. She pulled her legs back toward her chest to aid her in resisting the pull of gravity and cupped the back of Frank's head, "Yes. like that.like that!" James watched this new activity with surprise. He had heard of it, this "eating pussy," but never believed that men actually did it. "How could he put his mouth on her pussy?" James had watched her pee just a short while ago, and now her pussy was soaking wet with slippery, sticky, woman juice. Nancy really seemed to like it though. Her face was contorted in what looked like pain, and her nipples were sticking out an inch above her breasts. "I want your cock so bad, but this feels good too. I want both. I want all of you. Damnit, what have you done to me?" She was squirming under Frank's face, and in less than a minute James got to see her come as juices spurted out of her pussy and over Frank's face. Her groan was loud enough to be heard from the front of the station, and James had to keep hoping no one would drive in. Frank stood up, smiling down at her as she lay gasping, legs still unashamedly pulled back to her chest. "Well, for a gal that says she takes a while to come, all I can say is that it only took you a minute or less both times." Nancy raised herself onto her elbows, and Frank caught her under her thighs with his hands to aid her in holding her legs up. "I know, I don't know what's happening," her voice trembled, "I've never come like this before, or made noise like that. You did it twice in a matter of minutes, and I don't even know you." Frank turned one arm sideways so that he could hold both her legs up with it. He began to fuck her pussy with two fingers, planning on giving her a comparison again between the feel of an average sized cock and his thick shaft when he put it back into her. Nancy looked down, wanting to see his manhood for the first time. Her eyes widened. "You're not wearing a rubber, you promised to wear a rubber!" She looked and sounded concerned. "I promised to wear one when I come. I want to ride you bareback for awhile, skin to skin is very intimate. If I had to wear a rubber the whole time I'd feel that there had always been a barrier between us, that I had never actually touched you with my cock. I like the feel of directly fucking your pussy." Nancy continued to stare at his thick shaft and heavy balls, "Well, it certainly felt like you were directly fucking me. If you had stayed in me just a little longer I would have come that way too, you really felt good." "I thought you said you have a hard time coming when you fuck," Frank said, grinning down at her. "I did say that, didn't I? That's ancient history now, in another life, with another man. Put that rubber on and make me come. I think your dick is going to change my life." "I'll let you put it on for me," Frank said, holding the rubber out to her, "It's a tight fit, even though I've shopped around trying to find a brand that'll go on without being too tight." Nancy sat completely upright as Frank tore the package open and handed her the rubber. She excitedly placed it against the head of his dick, and grasping his slippery shaft with the other hand began to unroll it. "God, your cock's bigger around than my hand." Frank watched as she struggled to unroll the rubber over his thick head, "No, wait, you have to leave a little extra room at the end to catch the come." "Would you show me how, I've never put one on before." "Really?" Frank sounded excited. That's almost as good as if you were a virgin or something, if I'm the first one you put a rubber on." James listened as Nancy rolled the rubber on while following Frank's instruction. He couldn't see Frank's dick, as Frank was standing directly between Nancy's legs, blocking James's view. "That's it, leave about an inch of rubber sticking out past the head. That's right, now roll it down as far as it will go." Nancy was giggling and commenting on how tight the rubber fit on his shaft, making it hard to roll over him. The rubber reached the base of Frank's penis, going into the pubic hair, "There's still some rubber left," she said, surprised. "That's because these rubbers are sometimes made for men that might be longer than me," he answered, "actually, I think the people that make rubbers think "big" translates into "long" instead of "thick." "How long are you?" Nancy was stroking his shaft, watching the rubber fold and wrinkle as she moved what was left of his foreskin back and forth over his circumcised shaft. "It's about seven inches in length. A lot of men say they have eight, nine, or ten inches, but they're blowing smoke, or measuring their dicks from their balls out to the end instead of from the top side. What you're feeling though, is the fact that it's over six inches around and that's what you need." "Well, all I know is that it's still somewhat longer than my husband, but I'll take the bigger around. I fit around it just fine." "You do, he said, but some women think I'm too thick for them." "Not me, put it in me and fuck me. I want a good, long fuck." She lay back upon the seat again, and aimed him with her right hand. Frank hooked her legs in the crook of his elbows and began to slow fuck her, working himself into her a little at a time. "It feels a little dry," Nancy said. "That's just the rubber, It'll be wet in a minute." It didn't take that long, within 15 seconds Nancy was whimpering softly. Then she began moaning, and her pussy was sopping. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pulling him down to kiss him, and in just a few more seconds she began to orgasm around his thrusting, rubber wrapped wonder wand. She was letting out a long groan. James could see her pussy shooting little jets of clear liquid out around Frank's shaft and spraying onto his big balls as they swung back and forth, hitting her on her anus and buttocks. Her entire lower region, pussy, buttocks, and anus, were wet and shining, and she was also soaking the edge of the passenger seat. Frank was coming, his orgasm starting before hers was finished, and he was giving her powerful thrusts, banging his pubic bone against her as he buried himself with repeated jabs. "Oh baby, Oh Nancy, I'm coming! I could feel your pussy throbbing, and I couldn't hold back anymore, you feel so hot and wet." He collapsed on her. Nancy slowly lowered her legs, and her panties fell off her shoe and onto the ground just before she hooked her high heels onto the doorsill on each side of Frank's legs. James looked at the panties lying on the ground, wishing he could pick them up, and claim them as his own. "Do it again, that was wonderful. I came so fast that I didn't have adequate time to enjoy it, I'm still trying to catch up with my body." Nancy gently caressed Frank's head, playing with his ears, "I could feel your penis when you were coming too, that was really nice." "I'd like to fuck you again," Frank said, "but that was the only rubber I had with me, and I've probably filled it with jizz and stretched it out. We only used it for about a minute." He raised his upper body a little, while keeping his penis buried within her. Nancy reached out and caressed his stomach, running her fingers through the hair that stretched from his pubic hair to his navel, "Will it fall off if you do it again?" "It might. I could fuck you bareback. Now that I've come once, I could easily hold back until you come a couple of more times, and then you could suck my dick until I come again." Frank rose, pulling his semi-hard dick out of Nancy. After being stretched beyond its design factor, the rubber dangled off the end of his shaft, hanging a least three inches longer than his length. The entire end of the rubber was filled with come. Nancy looked at it in awe; "You really come hard don't you, that's a lot of come." "Here baby, you pull it off for me," he said, thrusting his penis towards her head. Nancy reached, and wrapped the fingers of both her hands around the unrolled remainder of the rubber. A slight softening of his shaft had reduced the tightness of the fit, and the slippery come inside allowed it to slide without being re-rolled. She slid it off his penis. She held the open end to her nose, and sniffed his come. "What do I do with this? Nancy asked, holding the rubber toward him. "Put it in your purse and take it home. You can show it to your husband and tell him this is what happens when a husband doesn't take care of his wife." "I don't think so," said Nancy, laughing. Intending to have it land out of sight, she tossed it as hard as she could towards the wall of the station. Instead, it landed on the barrel, but on the far side, away from her. It was directly above James's head, partly hanging over the side, open end down. Jizz began to ooze out of it and if James had placed his tongue out he could have caught the jizz, he was that close. He didn't do that, but he did raise himself and sniff the rubber. Higher up, away from the come. He wanted to smell Nancy, on the outside of the rubber. The smell of her was musky. It smelled.warm, as a matter of fact he could actually feel the warmth, and it was mixed with the strange odor of used rubber. James planned to keep the rubber if Frank and Nancy didn't retrieve it. He would hide it away, and pull it out sometimes to look at it, and think of Nancy. Maybe he'd even hand it to her at church when she was alone. He'd tell her she had left it at his station, and she would turn red and beg him to remain silent. Perhaps she would even offer to let him fuck her, as a bribe. No, he would never do that to her. It was just a young man's fantasy. James wondered if he could satisfy her after what he was seeing, and hearing today. He had his doubts and decided that he would marry a virgin, a girl that had never seen another man's cock, one that was possibly bigger than his. She would be satisfied with him, because she had never had another man inside her. At Frank's suggestion, Nancy squatted between his legs while he sat on the seat and began sucking his cock to clean the semen off of it before he put himself back inside her. She was trying bravely to swallow as much of him as she could take down her throat, and gagging a little. Frank began instructing her, telling her how to use her tongue, and how it wasn't necessary to try to turn her mouth into a pussy. Nancy took her mouth off him, long enough to say, "I've never sucked a man before. My husband thinks it's a perversion." "That's his loss, this really feels wonderful," Frank replied, as he felt his penis gain full rigidity inside her warm mouth. "That was the first time anyone ever ate me too," Nancy said, looking up at him again. Her mouth still had a trace of red lipstick around it and framed Frank's thick cock beautifully. "What are you going to do about being satisfied in the future?" Frank asked. "Now that you've had a sample of two way oral sex and a thick dick you're going to be wanting more, and you still have a reputation to maintain." "Do you come by this way often?" Nancy asked, looking up at his face while continuing to flick her tongue around his cock. "About once a month, but I could probably arrange to get by this way more often if you were available." Frank let his sentence trail off, turning it into a question, and with a strong hint of excitement in his tone. "I have a girlfriend I believe I can trust. We have no secrets from one another. You can call her, and she'll get word to me as to when you'll be around. She's single and won't get into trouble if a man calls her house." "Sounds good to me. You've got a date for regular, good fucking." Frank stood, and pulled her to her feet. Turning her around, he laid her across the seat on her back and lifted her legs into the air. "Of course," he added, "if you keep fucking me, you will never be satisfied with your husband." He pushed deep into her, Nancy moaned, and then James watched as Nancy went wild under Frank's cock, coming within minutes. James had to leave them again to service two cars that stopped back to back. A female got out of one car and went back to the outhouse. James held his breath, "Don't mess it up!" Five minutes later, she returned, and the couple drove away. James hurried around to the rear, and was happy to see that they were still fucking, and it sounded like Nancy was coming again. James waited at the corner of the station. Nancy was up on her elbows as frank fucked her in an upright position instead of laying on her. It was just possible that Nancy would see James if he tried to sneak back to the barrels before they changed positions again. "Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you'd give me a year's worth of loving in ten minutes," Nancy said, as she pulled Frank's head down to kiss him again. In another minute, Frank was in her mouth. He was sitting on the seat and Nancy was again squatting on the ground in front of him. She was ready to finish him now, and to swallow come for her first time. James put his head just a little too far around the corner of the station, and Frank spotted him! James stood transfixed. Caught! "The show is over now, damn it." he thought. Frank smiled and crooked his finger at James, signaling him to come closer. Quietly, he indicated, holding his finger to his lips as an elated James crept forward. When James reached the barrels Frank motioned for him to squat down. Frank had an audience. At this time, this gal meant nothing to him as far as her being a girlfriend or wife, so Frank didn't mind if someone saw her naked and being fucked. "I've decided not to come just yet. Get on top of me, I want to play with your tits while you come one more time." Frank slid back, lying down on the seat. His slave now, Nancy happily crawled over him, straddling his cock, and glad for an opportunity to fuck one more time, and in a new, uncharted position. James watched as Nancy slid down over the thick shaft, taking him easily to the hilt. Even so, James had a clear view of her lovely lips being stretched in what looked like beyond capacity. She began to pump, burying her head in Frank's neck, and Frank signaled James to move in closer. James moved to within three feet of Nancy, close enough to reach out and touch her. Unseen to Nancy, Frank made a motion to James with his right hand, a masturbation movement. James pulled his erect penis out, and began to stroke it, matching the speed of Nancy's thrusts over Frank exactly, with his hand. Frank was watching him, and staring at his penis. "He's probably thinking how little my dick is compared to his," thought James. But James didn't care. He had a close-up view of Nancy stretched around Frank, and her pussy lips were being tugged downward about an inch by Frank's cock each time she raised herself upward. "It looks almost like when I saw the turd pull her anus down on its way out," he remembered. 'Yes,' James thought. 'Within a few minutes I have watched her with a turd stretching her back hole, and now with a big cock stretching her front hole'. James was beaming inside. He knew that he had seen and was seeing Nancy such as she had never been seen before, not by her husband, and not by the man inside her. Not only that, but he was seeing her acting in ways that her husband could never imagine. Nancy began moaning again, and James let his come fly, wanting to beat Nancy to the punch and hide again before she raised her head and saw him. He didn't even mind the fact that Frank was seeing him come. She began to come before James was finished, and her pussy sprayed several spurts of liquid out around Frank's shaft and down over his balls and the edge of the seat. Nancy was aware of how intense her orgasm was, but she was not really aware of how she was shooting liquid out and all over Frank's body and his car seat. Never before, in all her years of sex with one man and having two children in the interim, had she climaxed in this manner. James hurriedly rubbed the ground with his shoe, destroying the evidence of his orgasm so that Nancy wouldn't spot it. He then hid behind the barrels, and watched as Nancy dismounted and began to suck Frank while playing with his balls. James had once again been provided with an intimate view of Nancy such as had never been seen before by man. When she had dismounted, Nancy had remained opened for a split second, and James had been able to see up and inside her shiny with come vagina. "Oooh baby, oooh baby, here it comes." Frank came quickly, and Nancy managed to swallow all of his come without losing any. She tried cleaning his shaft and balls with her tongue, and gave it up. There was just too much of her, on him. She moved over Frank, and began kissing him. "I'm so glad you came into my life," James heard her say as he quietly slipped away and returned to the front of the station. 4742 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment