Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Crying Towel

MY CRYING TOWEL by throne It had been about a year since my wife Ann began cuckolding me. I hated it but what could I do. She is a tall auburn-haired beauty who gets ogled by guys wherever she goes. Just walking through the mall with her has always been torture for me because I'm so jealous and insecure. I'm short, slightly built, and have very little to offer in the sex department. Literally, very little as I'm only four inches long when hard, and not at all thick. So when Ann declared in no uncertain terms that it was either her cheating or me getting tossed out, I gave in at once. She had already cut me off from sex for several months so I was desperate just to hold onto her. At least she let me go down on her. Actually, she demanded it, but I was grateful for any bedroom contact with her and didn't try to bargain. In short order I became addicted to being her 'pussy boy', as she was amused to call me and even tried to get her into bed for more of our one-way encounters. So when the cuckolding started I was pre-trained. My wife started having me take her to Black bars where she flirted with ebony studs. She immediately got identified as Black bait, which means a white female who tries to attract Black men. The first night she got picked up by a guy named Junior. He was tall and muscular, with a bulge in the front of his tight pants that put my pathetic member to shame. They danced together and she didn't object when he put his big powerful hands all over her. An hour later I had to drive them around while they made out in the back seat. Then they started to get out of their clothes and soon were having sex. Junior told her that this was the way cheap hookers did it. Ann said that she loved the idea of being his slutty whore. I had to sit there the entire time, listening to her urge him on and compliment him and tell him how much better he was than me. It was utterly humiliating but since I hadn't had sex in so long, I got an aching hard-on in spite of myself. I drove them back to the club. Ann asked Junior to spread the word around about her as Black bait because she wanted to try a lot of different guys. He was happy to comply. A few weeks later, after she had sampled plenty of anonymous sex in our car, standing up in an alley, and occasionally in someone's apartment, she started to see one guy exclusively. His name was Treat and she absolutely craved sex with him. The first time they did it in our car but after that she started having me drive them to our home. I had to watch and listen as they made wild love in our marital bed. I was devastated. Worse, Treat said that I still had too much spine left, and he declared that I had to go down on Ann after sex and lick her out. It was disgusting, having to slurp another man's cum out of my wife's pussy, but she was thrilled and even turned on by the act and my added disgrace. I was so upset that I cried every time I had to do it -- which was several times a week -- and they both thought that was funny too. So, as I said, it had been around a year that Ann had been openly cheating on me. One night we stayed home and she sashayed around the house in a filmy babydoll nightie. I was more sexually frustrated than ever. She wouldn't even let me jerk off, though she teased me all the time about how much I wanted to play with myself. I hinted that we could go to the bedroom. She kept checking the time and then putting me off. What was going on? Finally, at 9:00, she led me to bed. I longingly watched her broad bottom sway in front of me as I followed her. Then she removed her tiny panties and stretched out on the bed. Without being told to, I placed myself between her legs. She made me rub her feet, then kiss my way up her legs. At the same time she rubbed her breasts and moaned and squirmed her bottom. At last she told me to start licking her, but warned that I had better take my time if I didn't want to get my face slapped later. Something different was going on but I didn't know what. I did as I was told, my poor balls throbbing, I was so worked up. Ann was extra wet. I used my tongue lightly and kept her in an elevated state of arousal without bringing her off. Then I found out what was happening. Treat walked into our bedroom. I stayed where I was, naked and feeling foolish, while he sat on the bed and gave my wife a lingering kiss. "So," he said. "Your pussy boy got you all ready for a long slow screwing?" She purred and told him, "Oh yeah. Just thinking about how shocked and disappointed he'd be when you showed up has got me sooooo juicy. Mmmmm." "That's fine, baby, cause I'm ready to do the nasty all night long." I couldn't help myself. I started to weep. "What a sissy!'" my bride said with amused contempt. "He didn't even wait until he had to go down and eat your cum out of me to start blubbering. My crybaby husband." "Yeah, I was thinking about that," Treat said. "So I had a girl I know make this up." He pulled something out of an inner pocket in his jacket. It was a hand towel that had words stitched into it. As he held it up I risked a glance, without taking my mouth off Ann's mound, and saw what was written there. It said PUSSY BOY and SISSY and SHRIMPDICK and SUCKA. My wife laughed out loud and I blushed furiously. She took the crying towel from him and made me bring my head up so she could dab my wet eyes. Then she kicked me off the bed with a hard blow of her heel and begged Treat to do her right away. My debasement had gotten her especially worked up. The Black sex machine was only too happy to accommodate her. But first he laid the towel under her hips. They enjoyed a long vigorous session of sex until she was exhausted. Then he took the towel, which had been scented by her perspiration, and used it to wipe up some of his copious cum which had run between her full bottom cheeks as well as the usual generous mess inside her. Next he cleaned his cock with it. Then he tossed it to me. I barely managed to catch it, which made me look like even more of a sissy. "Go on, boy, wipe your tears. Dry your face." Ann grinned as I did what I was told. The whole time I was sobbing, my tears mixing with the fluids on the towel. He finally let me stop but told me that I wasn't to wash the towel or clean it in any way. My wife had an inspiration and told me that I would sleep with it on my pillow every night as an added reminder of my status as a cuckolded wimp. "One other thing," Treat mentioned. "My friend who did the stitching, a hot gal named Tashanda, needs to get paid for her work. I know your loser husband always has his wallet out, grabbing money for whatever you buy, but this is different. I told Tash what an expert pussy licker he is and she wants a piece of that." "That would be fantastic," Ann said excitedly. "Do you think we could watch? In these last few months it's gotten to be so much fun for me to witness my poor excuse for a husband being broken down. Seeing him have to put his face in another woman's crotch and make her happy would be fantastic." "No problem. I told her I knew you'd like that, and she's going to come over with me in a few nights. I figured it would be more fun if Mr. Cum Eater here had to think about it for awhile." "That's good," she agreed. "And he'll carry his crying towel with him all the time, to remind him of what he's going to have to do to repay her for it. I figure all that hard work she did for him should be worth, oh, I don't know, about a year of him serving her pussy." Again she laughed aloud at me. I tried not to start crying again but couldn't help myself, and had to rub the sex-smelling towel all over my face again. The thought of having to please this Tashanda woman disturbed and even frightened me. After that, my wife would have a still lower opinion of me and my chances of retrieving even a bit of my pride would dwindle to almost nothing. "It's gonna be fun," Treat declared as he lay naked alongside my wife. "And Tash tells me she's got an extra surprise that'll be perfect for a half-a-man like this sucka you're stuck with." "Ohhhh," Ann said breathily. "I can't wait to find out what she has in mind." I could only worry about what new torment would be visited upon me by the stranger who had made my crying towel. As I knelt at the foot of our bed sniffling, hugging the towel to my flushed cheek, I realized that the unthinkable was going to happen soon. My marriage was going to become even worse. The End??? 5085 2.06/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment